Strap-on Fun with My Wife

Story Info
Having strap-on fun with my wife.
1.2k words
4.33
45.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riancd
riancd
18 Followers

*** This story is mostly true. ***

I walked in to my bedroom and closed the door. My wife, Sherri, appeared from one side of the room wearing a black night gown and stockings with her toe nails painted red. I immediately knew what she had in mind. I told her to that I'd be right back and went in to my walk-in closet to get out of my boy clothes. Even though I wear panties nearly all of the time now, I still had on my jeans and t-shirt and wanted to make myself even more comfortable.

Since I tend to keep myself clean-shaven, including my legs, I was excited to be able to slip in to my own satin nightgown and black thigh highs. I pointed my toes and slid them in to my stockings. After rolling them up my legs, I was glad that they were much easier to handle than regular stockings that need a garter belt. Time was of the essence here! My toes looked nice as they were also painted red just like Sherri's. I loved seeing painted toenails through my stockings.

After putting on my night gown and pulling off my panties, I also decided to put on a touch of red lip stick. Since my hair was already long, the look was complete, but I did need to run a brush through my hair once or twice. During this preparation, my little five inch cock was now erect and a little bubble of pre-cum had already gathered at its head. I dabbed it with my finger and licked the pre-cum away.

I decided that we'd get to use my new toy, a strapless dildo especially built for having two person fun. It was a curved model that allowed it to fill her pussy and my butt at the same time. So, I grabbed it as well as my favorite dildo and some lube and made my way back to the bedroom.

Sherri had already gotten started. She was sitting on top of her favorite pillow and slowly humping it. This was something that I had showed her how to do as it was one of my favorite masturbation techniques. Before meeting me, Sherri masturbated by laying on her stomach and fingering herself. She had no trouble adapting to the new way, which was a better show for me.

She was rubbing her pussy on the pillow and playing with herself. This always turned me on.

As I walked in to the room Sherri beckoned me to her. I walked over to the bed with my nightgown caressing my stocking covered legs. Sherri looked me in the eyes has I approached her and got on the bed with her. As I kissed her, the thought of my lipstick covered lips touching her lips brought me great excitement. She slipped off the pillow that she had been riding and laid on her back as I gently leaned in to her.

If you've never had the opportunity to rub smooth pantyhose covered legs with your partner's hose covered legs, you do not know what you are missing! Our legs intertwined as we kissed and felt each other's satin covered bodies. I loved the feel of Sherri's hands running over my night gown and down to my stocking covered legs. The knowledge that I was dressed as she was and the fact that she was totally accepting to this was a big turn on.

As we continued to squirm around on the bed, my hard cock rubbed between her legs and easy slipped in to her wet pussy. We've learned to have sex with my legs on the outside of her legs. For some reason, I feel more feminine this way. Honestly, I'm imagining that I'm a women making love to her man. But, I do love the feel of my dick inside her pussy. On the surface, I guess this makes me bisexual, but at this point, I didn't care.

I was careful to not become too carried away with our lovemaking. I wanted this to last for a while and brought myself to the edge. Since I wanted Sherri to cum before me, I pulled myself out and slid my middle finger in to her pussy. I've learned where she likes to be felt and I worked on her for a while. Sensing that she wanted more than my fingers, I grabbed the dildo and a condom from the nightstand. I expertly unrolled the condom down the dildo. As I did this, I was pretending to slide the condom over my boyfriend's dick. Since we both used this same dildo on ourselves, we always use a condom over our shared toys.

I then slowly slid the dildo in to her already wet pussy. Her right hand naturally reached down to push the dildo in to her, but I kept my hand on it as well. So, she slid her hand over to her clitoris and played with it. I've gotten pretty good at bringing her to orgasm this way and after a few minutes of pounding her with the dildo, she came once or twice. It's hard for me to tell as she is rather quiet during our lovemaking.

After she came, I gave her another kiss and slid the dildo out of her. But, we weren't done yet. I needed more and wanted to feel someone inside of me. So, I grabbed the strapless dildo and slid one end back in to her. I was ready for action now and so was she. Her "dick" was seven inches long and I have no trouble handling its length inside of me.

Once again, I straddled Sherri and our stocking covered legs slid against each other. I lowered my butt down on her dick until it was all of the way inside me. The feeling was awesome! Sherri placed her hands on my stocking covered thighs. Inside my head, I knew that my girl was touching my stockings. This definitely does something to me.

Just like Sherri does when she is riding me, I moved my butt from side to side to get situated. Then, I began to ride her by moving up far enough to bring me mostly off of her dick and then sliding back down so that I was totally engulfing it. This is where I really enjoy our lovemaking because part of me feels like I am fucking my "man", while, at the same time, it feels like two lesbians are making love. It is great to have these two desires fulfilled at the same time.

As I continued my ride, I leaned over and passionately kissed Sherri again. My hair gently caressed her nightgown and exposed tits. And, I could see her lipstick smeared lips. I imagined that my lips looked the same.

As an added surprise, Sherri grabbed my cock and pumped it as I kept riding her cow-girl style. I felt close to exploding all over her nightgown covered stomach and told her that I was close. When she caressed my thighs and felt the top of my thigh-highs, for some reason, this pushed me over the edge and I ejaculated with four or five squirts on to her.

I didn't want to get off of her immediately and sat there enjoying having her dick inside of me. But, I decided to do the same thing that she does when I come inside of her. I very quickly rolled off of her, pulled the strap-on out of her and we, then, laid there and cuddled. Two women in nightgowns and stockings who just wanted to be together.

riancd
riancd
18 Followers