Strapon Fantasy Wife

Story Info
Wife fulfills my strapon fetish with an expert assfucking.
780 words
4.26
132.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futupuppy
futupuppy
69 Followers

It was hard, but I knew I should be honest with my wife. I told her that I had a fetish for 'chicks with dicks'.

Although it made me nervous, I felt like I had to admit that sexy girls wearing strap-ons got me very horny.

She was an amazing woman, so that information didn't faze her at all. In fact, she started wearing a strap-on that I had bought her.

She let me take some pictures of her. Those pictures replaced any other porn that I could ever need. I found myself jerking off to the sexy images of her in lingerie. Her beautiful body standing tall and curvy in high heels with a 6 inch pink dildo poking out of the bottom of her chemise skirt. The pictures were so hot that I could get hard just thinking about them.

But, one night, I told her I wanted more.

"I know it's kind of weird, but I think I want to try being fucked."

"Are you sure? Why don't we just stick to the playing that we normally do?"

"No, I am sure." I knew she was just making sure, but I was so nervous and I didn't think I could take it if she said no again, "I want to try it, at least once."

"Ok, honey." She actually seemed sort of eager to do this, "Turn around and lay on the bed."

I laid half on my side and half on my stomach. With my butt poking out and a pillow in my face, I waited to see what my wife would do.

She squirted a large amount of lube into my shaven crack and started rubbing it up and down the length of my ass with her fingers. She didn't go right for my asshole. Instead, she worked the lube up and down my ass. From my balls to the top of my crack, she worked her slick fingers up and down.

"Mmmm, just relax"

"I am, baby. It feels good. I like how slow you are going."

At some point in her rubbing, her fingers were replaced with the tip of her fake cock. The soft but firm pink tip pressed against my hole as it rubbed up and down inside of my ass cheeks.

"Fuck, baby."

"Do you like it honey? You are pushing your ass against me."

"I can't help it. You are teasing me so good. How do you know how to do that?"

"I am just doing you like I want to be done."

At some point Amy slipped the tip of her girly-cock inside of my virgin asshole. She was so patient, and she massaged my hole so good, that I didn't quite realize when she had first pushed inside. She rubbed my back, my hips, and my ass while she worked the tip of her strap-on dildo into me. I felt so relaxed that I pushed back on to her shaft.

"Oohhhh fuck, baby. I can't believe it feels so good. You are so fucking good at this. Fuck me a little bit, baby. I think I can take a little bit."

"I already have the whole tip inside you. Do you want me to push the rest inside of you?"

I was so overrun with passion that I couldn't even stop myself from saying what I wanted.

"Oh yes, baby. Do it. I want you to fuck my ass."

Amy then started pumping her dildo in and out of my wet hole. The lube that she had liberally applied on and pushed in to my ass helped to smooth the way for her deep fucking.

"Holy fuck baby, That feels so fucking good!"

I had never felt my prostate stimulated before that night. As Amy pumped in and out of my ass, I pushed back against her thrusting hips until I was up in the doggy style position. With my hard cock swinging under me and her fake cock fucking inside me, I started squirting cum without even touching myself. As ropes of thick white jizz sprayed over the bed, Amy also came from the sheer sexiness of the experience. With her wetness running down her legs, she collapsed on top of me with her dick still inside of my ass.

"Wow, honey! That was so hot!"

"You really liked fucking me?"

"Yes! Can't you feel how wet I am?"

"Mmm, yes I can." I pushed my full ass back on to her wet crotch. "I'm just glad you liked it as much as I did."

"I did," Amy kissed and licked my ear as she lay on top of me "I want to do it again..."

futupuppy
futupuppy
69 Followers