Strapon Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both finished undressing and laid on the bed side by side naked. We shared a joint and got nicely whooshy and mellow.

Then he spent some time on my tits sucking and chewing my nipples as he fingered me to another strong orgasm. Things were working well for I thought that I would be nicely sexually satisfied when I shagged him and that would enable me concentrate more on what I did to him.

"Gimme the strapon," he said pulling his fingers out of me and licking them.

I gave it to him and was amazed when he asked. "How do you put the fucking thing on?"

Thinking he meant on me I said. "Well I need to put one leg through that loop."

"Oh I see, I get it," he replied sliding his foot through the loop and pulling the strapon up his legs.

I couldn't work out either, what was going on or, what he meant when he then asked. "Now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do I fix the fucking thing?"

"What on you?"

"Yes I want to put it on."

"Why?"

"Because I want to fuck you with it."

"What?"

"You heard," he replied managing to get the thing in place and press the clasps shut.

"Jesus you're fucking sick," I said, nevertheless feeling a surge of sensation when his words sunk in. Those sensations became even stronger when I looked at him.

"Am I?" he asked, stroking the false prick that came out from his stomach above his real one; they were about the same size. "You haven't said no, have you?"

"No, I haven't."

"It fucking well excites you doesn't it?"

I didn't reply, but simply stared at the amazing sight of a guy with two dicks.

Grabbing my breast and squeezing it he went on. "It does doesn't it Tina?"

"Yes," I mumbled, looking down.

"So if I am sick what the fuck's that make you?" He said laughing.

"I guess we are as bad as each other."

"You said it babe, now get on your front and lift that arse in the air."

I was a bit disappointed that he wanted my bum, for generally the pleasure derived from a fuck up there is nowhere near as pleasurable as up the 'proper' place. As I rolled onto my front, though, I was thinking that with the dildo he wouldn't cum in my bottom so then he might fuck me with his 'proper' thing later. I knew the position he wanted me in so I raised my knees a little and rested my head on my arms so that my bottom and chest lifted off the bed and my tits dangled down and made them easy and convenient for him to squeeze from behind.

He slid between my opened legs and grabbed the cheeks of my bottom. He pulled them apart and I felt him wiping his spittle into the puckered skin round my anus. Then I felt the cold plastic of the strapon against it. That is one of the downsides and differences to the real thing, they don't make dildos with the warmth that flesh and blood has!

Although I have had numerous visitors up there and Thomas had done a fair job of lubricating me, it is still a slightly painful challenge when a cock and particularly the bulbous head passes through the sphincter muscle and stretches it the opposite way to what is intended. But I knew from experience that any pain passes quickly once the head is in and the slightly thinner part of the cock slides in. The trick is to relax even though your bum feels as if it on fire. He got the head past my opening fairly quickly, but then stopped when it felt as if he was only a few inched up my back massage.

"What's up?"

"You'll see," he replied.

And I did see, well feel really for suddenly the end of his real cock was pressing against the lips of my pussy and they for sure needed no lubrication at all!

"No, what are you doing," I groaned as that too slid up me?

The surge of his hips pushing his real cock into me caused the false cock also to go deeper in me. I had been fucked before when he had also slid his finger up my bottom, but this was an entirely new ball game. The sensations were amazing.

"I am fucking both holes," he told me gripping my tits even harder and giving me what I had never had before; double penetration.

12