Strapped Into the Harness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself slipping into subspace, where nothing mattered but the sensations of her body. This hurt. But it was erotic. Oh, but it hurt. She was out of control, more helpless than he'd ever made her. His total dominance made her dizzy and lightheaded. He had done it: made her forget she was in a scene; made her unable to think. The pain alternating from the nipple clamps and the genital penetration was overwhelmingly on the forefront of her consciousness, but she could also recognize pleasure from the vibrations deep inside her and the stimulation of her nipples. Floating over it all was a growing sense of disconnectedness from her brain.

She struggled to keep on her toes, since enduring the biting pull on her nipples was easier than enduring the painful invasion by the two dildos. But her calf muscles were already trembling. She couldn't do this for long at all. If she couldn't stay on her toes, she would have no choice but to take the pain in her shoulders and the brutal fucking from the dildos. Oh god...no...didn't he know how much this hurt? But...he also knew how much she needed to feel pain in order to fully enjoy the pleasure. He had put her in a position of being forced to hurt herself. It was up to her whether to concentrate the pain above the waist or below. Predicament bondage indeed.

Ow, ow, ow, ow...she couldn't think of anything but the pain this was causing. Owwwww... But ohhhhh, fuck, the vibrations felt good...there was more than just pain here. She was being aroused internally deeper than anything she'd ever felt, and excitement was washing over her alongside the pain. It was all connected, confusing her. Had she ever felt anything this intense? How long could she bear it? But then again, how could she bear it if it stopped?

He watched her carefully, knowing he was pushing her farther than he ever had before. He also knew she wanted to be pushed, but it was his job to make sure she stayed safe. Once she was fully into subspace, she could easily forget her safe words or their non-verbal code of three repeated grunts, signaling to him that she was past her limit and that he needed to stop. He saw her calf muscles contracting, then relaxing, over and over, as she tried desperately to cope with the Catch-22 of her situation.

Up, down. Up, down. Wince, groan. Up, down. Up, down. Her leg muscles were shaking visibly now, and she was able to stay on her toes only a second or two at a time before falling back to the floor. Her teeth were clamped down hard on the ball gag. He could see drool dripping down her chin. Her breathing was so hard and fast she sounded like a Lamaze instructor. Stepping close to her, he lifted up the blindfold so he could see her eyes. They were squeezed tightly shut, and her grimace showed nothing but pain.

"Are you still green?" he asked her gently. She didn't - or couldn't - reply. She didn't even acknowledge that she had heard his question.

OK, he decided, she's had enough of this for now. Leaving the blindfold off, he unfastened the chains at her waist, allowing the harness to come free from the metal frame and drop lower, so that it moved with her when her feet were on the floor. She exhaled a long moan of relief as the force of the dildos lessened inside her. He turned off the vibrations, and she moaned again, but this time it sounded more like a disappointed whine. Knowing her shoulders would be cramping soon (if they weren't already), he bent down and unfastened the chain holding her nipple clamps to the bottom bar of the frame, then slid her feet back into her tall platform sandals. Her body was now where it had started, the pressure off her raised shoulders, but the dildos and nipple clamps still in place. The grimace on her face had relaxed, but her eyes were still tightly closed and her breathing was still fast and hard.

He turned on the vibrations again, this time on a much lower setting. Her hips bucked and she groaned loudly at the renewed sensations. As the pain faded, she was able to focus more on the pleasure he was giving her. He had set the vibrations on the dildo in her pussy to simulate slow rolling waves against the ocean shore, increasing the intensity gradually then decreasing it again almost to nothing, over and over. On the dildo in her ass, he had set the vibrations to a powerful steady pulse, relentless, unceasing. Her hips gyrated under the harness, moving the dildos inside her. She started moaning at a higher pitch with every exhalation. Her face and chest were very flushed, and he knew she was close to climax.

Kneeling in front of her, he grabbed her ass with both his hands, and pulled her pelvis towards him. He gently flicked his tongue across her clit, accessible just above the V formed by the center harness straps, and held on tightly as she thrashed in his face. It was an effort for him to keep his mouth in place as she bucked wildly. He felt the leather harness straps rub against his chin, lips, nose...but he was determined not to let go. Above him, she was keening loudly into the ball gag, breathing hard and fast. It took him less than a minute to bring her to orgasm with his tongue, and he kept his mouth on her clit throughout the explosive climax. As she jerked in her restraints, he reached up blindly and felt the nipple chain, then yanked hard enough to pull both clamps off her breasts. She screamed loudly and her thrusting increased, as the shockingly painful sensation heightened and prolonged her orgasm. He was incredibly aroused, feeling her swollen clit under his lips, tasting her juices as they leaked out from under the harness straps. He could hardly wait to be inside her wet pussy.

But that would have to wait.

He continued licking and lapping at her clit until her thrashing subsided to weak bucking, and her vocalizing was down to soft whimpers of satisfaction, then he stood up, wiping his mouth with his hand.

"It's time for the next portion of today's entertainment," he told her, as her breathing finally slowed. He turned off the vibrations on both dildos inside her. She moaned and opened her glazed eyes to look at him. Her legs trembled visibly, weak from her recent orgasm as well as the "exercise" he'd forced her to do. He reached behind her head and unbuckled and removed the ball gag. She closed her mouth, feeling her jaw relax, and moved her tongue around the insides of her lips and cheeks. Reaching above her, he unclipped her wrist cuffs from the top bar and lowered her arms. She sighed and closed her eyes again as the tension drained from her shoulders.

Holding her firmly by her upper arms, he half pushed and half supported her down to the floor on her knees. Her ankles were still cuffed to the spreader bar, and the dildo-filled-harness was still buckled to her waist and thighs. In her new kneeling position, the dildos were at different angles now, and she groaned as they stimulated her from the inside, her pussy still sensitive and throbbing from the earlier activities.

He stood back up and unzipped his pants, letting them fall at his ankles. Looking down at her flushed face, right there at eye level with his cock, his erection swelled and he felt light-headed with desire for her. He put one hand on the back of her head and guided it forward until the tip of his cock was at her open mouth.

"Take it into your mouth, slowly," he instructed her. She obeyed, licking her lips first, then swirling her tongue several times around the tip of his cock to moisten it. A millimeter at a time, she leaned her head forward to take more of his erection inside her lips, never stopping until the head of his cock was pushed up against the back of her throat. He groaned in ecstasy and gripped her hair tightly in his fist, holding her head in place as she gagged a little on his length.

He looked down at her mouth wrapped around his cock, wanting badly to fuck her mouth right now, hard, fast, until he exploded down her throat. But he was not ready to finish the scene this early. Instead, he pulled himself out of her mouth, his hand still gripping her hair. She looked up at him, unsure why he had stopped.

"Your wrists are still cuffed," he said, "but I left your fingers available so you could use them while you suck my cock. So - use them." She obeyed automatically, bringing her bound wrists up beneath her chin, using her fingers to stroke his balls and the underside of his cock and gently squeeze its base. Fuck, this felt good. Using her hair, he pulled her head toward him again, shoving his cock into her mouth quickly this time. She accepted it willingly, her mouth and fingers doing everything they could to pleasure him. It was an amazing feeling...her mouth was hot and wet, completely engulfing him; her tongue was fast and strong, licking and swirling all around his cock; her fingers were delicate yet insistent, stroking his ass and balls while her mouth worked. He closed his eyes and groaned again. Jesus, this felt so fucking good. He loved being in her mouth, almost as much as he loved being in her pussy.

Putting both hands in her hair now and grasping her head tightly, he began moving his hips back and forth, watching his cock slide in and out of her wet mouth, faster and faster. He looked down at her lips wrapped around his shaft as he fucked her mouth. That image was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. God, he really wanted to come, and he knew it would take no time at all for him to get there. But before that could happen, he forced himself to stop. He pulled out of her mouth again, his heart racing, and took several deep breaths. He stepped out of his jeans, still pooled at his ankles, and pushed them out of the way with one foot.

"Stand up," he ordered, and held out his hands to help her get back up off the floor. Even with his help, she struggled to regain her balance, hampered as she was by the spreader bar, platform shoes, harness, and wrist cuffs. Once she was upright again, he fastened her wrist cuffs above her head as they had been before, and reattached the chains at waist-height to the metal rings on each side of her harness. His aching erection brushed against her every time he moved, and her eyes grew wide as she realized she was being put back in her earlier position.

"What are you - " she began, but he cut her off.

"Hush. No talking," he replied sternly. She closed her mouth, looking frightened. She was afraid he was going to make her do a repeat performance of the toe-lift torture, and she knew her leg muscles weren't up to that again so soon. At the thought of being force-fucked by the dildos impaling her, she whimpered involuntarily.

But once her waist chains were in place again, he unfastened her wrists from over her head, and this time lowered them all the way down to the bar at the bottom of the frame. With her harness locked into place at waist-height again, fastening her wrist cuffs to the bottom bar meant she was bent almost completely over, her ass trapped high in the air. She moaned as the dildos pressed inside her at yet another new angle.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he told her, "this harness is about to come off. You've been a really good girl to wear it for so long. I'm gonna reward you for that." Moving around behind her, he loosened the buckles on the straps around her thighs and between her legs, lowering the center strap to remove the dildos. The waist strap, however, stayed buckled tightly around her, holding her fixed to the side poles of the frame. She moaned again, this time in relief (or was it disappointment?) at having the dildos removed.

He stood behind her, admiring the view of her exposed pussy and ass. There were dark red bands in the flesh around the tops of her thighs where the harness had been buckled, and her outer labia and the skin around her asshole looked tender and raw. Those two dildos must have been bigger than he realized, he thought. No wonder she came so hard. He slid his large hands over her ass checks, then slipped two fingers between her pussy lips, feeling the slickness inside. His erection twitched and throbbed.

As his fingers rubbed her overly sensitive pussy, she tried to twist away from him, but was held in place too tightly for that. She started to beg him to stop, saying his name in a pleading tone, but as soon as she did so, he slapped her ass hard with his right hand. She yelped. He slapped her ass again, in the same spot, watching her jerk forward in her restraints from the force of his blow. She kept her mouth closed the second time but a small noise still escaped her. He paused a few seconds to watch his handprint form on her ass cheek, then slapped the same spot again, even harder, wanting to darken that print. Her body jerked forward again but this time she made no noise. He decided to give her five more slaps, all on the same cheek, without pausing between the blows. She kept quiet with an effort, but knew her ass would be bruised by tomorrow.

The palm of his hand was already burning from the impact. He thought he probably should have worn his weightlifting gloves for the spanking, to protect his hand (and increase the sensations on her ass), but it was too late now.

"Don't you know better than to address me by name when we're in here?" he demanded, walking around in front of her. She tried to raise her head up to look at him, but with her wrists cuffed to the bottom bar down in front of her, the best she could do was turn her head to the side and tilt it a little toward him. He knelt in front of her, grabbed a handful of her hair, and spoke the words for her: "yes - Sir - I - know - better - than - that," yanking her head up and down with each word he spoke. She whimpered helplessly, squeezing her eyes tightly shut.

Dropping her hair, he picked up a new gag. This one didn't have a ball; instead, it had a thick stubby silicone cock. He inserted it into her mouth, tightened the leather strap around the back of her head, and stood up, breathing hard. Knowing how good her mouth felt, he was almost jealous of the dildo gag in place now.

"You did a really good job sucking my cock, but I think you can still use a little more practice. So get to work on the one in your mouth." She knew what he meant, and obediently began swirling her tongue around the dildo and sucking hard. She knew it turned him on to see her cheeks hollow from the suction, and she loved having the power to arouse him even when she was physically helpless. They both understood that even though he was the Dom in these scenes, the truth of their relationship was that she held the power...and she demonstrated her love and trust in him by willingly giving that power to him.

He walked back around behind her, putting his hands on her ass again. This time, she didn't resist him when he worked one hand between her thighs and started sliding his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. His cock was so hard at that moment he feared he might hurt her when he entered her, but that thought was immediately replaced by the happy realization that she enjoyed it when he hurt her. That was all the incentive he needed. Rubbing the swollen head of his cock against the folds of her pussy, he used his fingers to spread her outer labia out of his way, then thrust in as hard as he could with his hips, shoving his erection deeply inside her pussy.

She made another "mmnff!" sound as he did this but continued sucking on the dildo gag. Her waist harness kept her in place on the frame, providing a gratifying resistance as he fucked her from behind. With every inward thrust, his cock pushed against her cervix and his balls slapped against her perineum. He was delirious with lust. He felt he friction and lubrication and heat of her body, the squeeze of her pelvic floor muscles against his cock, the feel of her ass and hips under his hands. He was covered in goose bumps. Knowing he could do this for as long as he wanted to, he was in heaven. His eyes were closed now and his mouth was wide open, his jaw almost locking in that position. For a couple of seconds he forgot to breathe, so caught up was he in the pleasure coursing through his entire body.

He made himself slow down, determined to prolong the experience for both of them as long as he possibly could. Reaching over to the table without pulling his cock out of her, he picked up her favorite wand vibrator, turning it on a medium-low pulse. She heard it power on with excitement, recognizing the sound even though she couldn't see it behind her, and made a high-pitched enthusiastic noise around the dildo gag in her mouth.

"You want to feel this on your clit?" he asked her, still fucking her slowly and deliberately from behind.

"Mm-hmm! Mm-hmm!" She replied affirmatively, her eagerness clear despite her gag.

"And how about this?" he asked, slapping her left ass check hard with his palm, "do you want to feel this too?"

"Mm-mm," she replied in a less eager tone, shaking her head in the negative.

"Well," he said, "I propose a compromise." He slapped her ass again. "I propose that I do whatever the fuck I want [SLAP!], and you stay put and take it [SLAP!], and if I decide you're being cooperative [SLAP!] then maybe you'll get to feel this vibrator on your clit." [SLAP!]

As he expected, she didn't reply. Moving his cock slowly in and out of her dripping pussy, he continued administering firm slaps on her ass with every third or fourth thrust into her. He could feel her pussy contract every time he spanked her, and that added to his own excitement. He watched the color darken on her ass, imagining its warmth radiating from her skin down into her clit, making her even hotter than she already was.

Chained as she was to the side poles, she couldn't move much, but she did try to wiggle her hips as much as she could, hoping it would encourage him to use the vibrator. She badly wanted him to hold it against her clit. It was an incredible feeling to have his cock moving in and out of her pussy, her ass on fire, her mouth full, her body still restrained and helpless, but she really needed to come soon...and she knew that wouldn't happen without direct stimulation to her clit.

As if he'd read her mind, he leaned over her and held the wand vibrator down low between her legs, slowly bringing it up until the vibrating head just grazed her clit. She emitted a loud noise around her gag, wordlessly begging him to continue. He sped up his thrusts, fucking her faster as he pressed the wand against her. With each push of his cock into her, the wand pressed hard against her clit; and with each pull out, the pressure of the wand lessened. It created a maddening teasing sensation, with the intensity of the vibrations being controlled by how hard he fucked her. She felt her whole body tensing from the impending climax. She was powerless to speed things up but knew it was coming.

He could feel it too. His orgasm was building fast, and he wanted her to climax when he did. He concentrated on not holding the wand against her clit for more than a second at a time. He knew she was already on the brink, so as soon as he felt himself falling over the edge, he pushed the wand into her clit and yelled, "Coming! I'm coming! Come now!" She froze and held her breath as the vibrations on her clit suddenly became constant, the pleasure spiraling up and out until it engulfed her. She felt him ejaculate deep inside her, his shouts of "oh!" echoing in her ears as he continued thrusting into her. She felt her entire body stiffen as waves of ecstasy flooded her brain, overwhelming her with satisfaction and relief. Her orgasm was long and powerful. She gasped as it finally ebbed, trying to catch her breath, hanging exhausted in her restraints. The vibrator was still buzzing against her clit, but he quickly switched it off when he was sure she had finished.

He slowly eased his cock out of her, unclipping the chains from the waist strap of the harness as he did so. He unbuckled the remaining strap around her waist and the harness fell to the ground. Next, he knelt down to free her ankles from the cuffs at each end of the spreader bar and to slide her shoes off her feet again. He unfastened her wrist cuffs from the bottom bar, then helped her stand up. She carefully inched her legs closer together until they were about shoulder-width apart. He removed the dildo gag from her mouth. She breathed quietly, eyes closed, while he retrieved the handcuff key from the table and unlocked the metal cuffs around her wrists. Finally, he removed the Velcro-fastened wrist cuffs, gently massaging her slim wrists for a minute to encourage circulation.