Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please, Mistress, anything, please, just let me cum"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything, please, fist me, make me cum, please!" She was almost screaming now, so I quickly grabbed the knife in my left hand, and slid all five fingers of my right hand into her tight pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and cupped my hand into a fist as her cunt started spasming around my hand. At the height of her orgasm, I used the knife to knick the inside of her thigh, and set my mouth to the wound. I sucked hard, quenching my raging thirst with her hot blood, almost tasting the strawberries and the sex in it. I sucked hard and fast, feeling nearby vessels burst at the pressure, and relishing every extra drop. I could feel that her orgasm had waned now, but I didn't stop. Fucking her with my whole fist, I rubbed her clit with my other hand, and counted on the myriad of other sensations to distract her.

"Mistress? What, what, oh….don't stop, please don't stop."

I didn't, and she quickly came again, screaming and thrashing around so much I was afraid she would hurt herself on the restraints. When she finally lay still, gasping for breath, I sat up and gently pulled my hand from her cunt. She moaned, and writhed again at that movement, but quickly quieted down again. I backed off of the bed, putting away the knife, and un-cuffing her. I finally reached up and took the blindfold off, only to find her eyes closed. Between the two orgasms and the blood lose, she had fallen asleep.

I laughed softly, and covered her with a blanket I kept nearby for just such emergencies, then walked quietly from the room, turning off the light and closing the door as I left. Another successful night.

12