Strawberries & Champagne

Story Info
You enjoy a lovers night in.
4.5k words
0
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cate_2k
Cate_2k
1 Followers

*****Not the best I admit, I wrote this ages ago when I was fairly new to erotic writing... But I guess I just wanted to post something a little different to my last submission, which received some quite good reviews! =D Thanks to all who commented!!! =D I really hope you like this one too...*****

Staying in for the night, you have cooked us a meal. After we have finished eating you emerge from the kitchen with two glasses of champagne and a bowl of strawberries on a tray.

We sit on the floor and you begin to kiss me, softly at first then getting more passionate as you lift your hand to caress the side of my neck.

Pausing for breath, you hand me a glass of champagne, whilst I take a sip you whisper

"You are truly the most beautiful person I have ever met, both inside and out."

After we drink to that toast you wrap your arms around my body, slowly removing my top and gently lying me on my back.

You ask me to close my eyes and then you kiss me, softly on my lips before I throw my arms around you, pulling you in for a more passionate kiss.

Breaking away from the kiss, you reach over, picking a strawberry out of the bowl and dip it into your champagne. You then put the tip of the strawberry at the top of my skirt and slowly move it up the centre of my body. You start making circular motions on my breasts, before moving up to my lips where you then softly let the tip of the strawberry touch my lips running it back and forth making my lips wet from the champagne.

Then you gently and slowly slide the end of the strawberry into my mouth so that my mouth slowly opens and I take a bite from the strawberry... Sitting up I look you in the eyes and go to kiss you ... passing the strawberry to you with my mouth.

After you swallow the strawberry you gaze into my beautiful, warm, loving, brown eyes... you then lean over and passionately kiss me yet again but this time you wrap both your arms around my body and start to pull our bodies closer....

I meanwhile start to run my hands up the back of your shirt rubbing your back as I enjoy the kiss.... as you start to let go of the kiss to gaze into my eyes I slowly start to unbutton your shirt and slide it off. Letting my eyes seductively roam over your strong, muscular chest, I throw the shirt over to the other side of the room....

Then I pull myself closer to you so that my body is touching your body, skin to skin... I rest my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me for a moment, just content with being in your arms.

Then I gently push you backwards so that you are on your back. I kneel over you with a leg either side of your hips... I reach over and pluck another strawberry from the bowl... Dipping it into my glass of champagne I then put it into my mouth and gently suck on it... Taking it from my mouth and sitting down on you, I lean forward, making sure that every part of my body from the waist up touches your skin slightly and stopping only when my breasts are resting on your chest.... I then start to tease your mouth with the strawberry... putting the strawberry into my mouth I lean right in putting it into your mouth so our wet lips touch yet again.... we both bite the strawberry getting half each. You are helpless because I have taken control and you cannot move... I push myself down on you, hard, so that our bodies are being pushed together... I hold your arms above your head as I start to kiss you on the lips.... and then on the side of the neck and back up to your lips again.

I tell you to keep your eyes closed when I stop kissing you... While your eyes are closed I look around the room for something... I see my silk scarf, which is close enough for me to reach but I have to lean backwards.... upon leaning backwards my body presses down onto your groin area... I pause a for a second because I can feel something hard pushing back up against me. I find this pleasurable. I can't seem to get hold of the scarf so I get up... upon getting up I decide to remove the rest of my clothes with the exception of my thong.

Then I pick up the scarf and get back on top of you in the same place... I sit down so that I can feel the hardness in your trousers up against me again then I ask you to lift your head up while I blindfold you with my scarf. Once blindfolded I sit myself beside you and then I slide a hand down the front of your trousers to feel how hard yo are... I undo your trousers and take them off... then I sit back on top of you again.

I am extremely turned on by the sight of you being blindfolded and almost completely naked. I take my time on deciding what to do next so I lie my almost naked body flat on yours enabling me to feel your body with the whole of my body and not just my hands.

I know I can do almost anything I want, because you have put your trust in me and are near helpless. I lay my head next to yours on the cushion that I had placed under your head. I ask you to turn your head so that you are facing me. Then I have the urge to kiss you passionately on the lips once again.

You start to put your arms around me and I stop. Telling you that you are not allowed to move unless asked to do so because I want to trust you completely. I sit back up again to tell you that, and then lie back down the way we were when you started to move... I passionately kiss you once more. You have the urge to move but want me to trust you so you don't...

I start to kiss from your mouth to your neck that is exposed to me.... while doing this I put both your hands onto my hands and push down, sliding my body up and down your body... making sure my breasts and nipples are barely touching your skin as if I were skimming your body... I lean my breasts right over the top of your face laying them gently back and forth over your moist lips... the moistness of your lips starts to turn me on as my breasts become firm. Quickly I slide down your body letting go of your hands and putting a finger on your bottom lip. I ask you to suck on it... I stop moving when I get to your boxers where I can tell that you are very firm... I rub the side of my face up and down the shaft of your cock; I put my lips around what I can through your boxers.

I stand up after a few seconds though and look down at you. Then I look on the floor and pick up another strawberry from the bowl, also I pick up the half full bottle of champagne... I sit on your cock feeling its hardness through my thong and on my pussy, making me wet... I then lean forwards again putting the bottle down near your head and then putting the strawberry between my breasts, holding it in place with them...

I lean forwards putting my breasts on both your cheeks and instruct you to start licking the strawberry from between my breasts... you start to lick, but with the blindfold on you can't see the strawberry and start licking my nipples and breasts in search for the strawberry... I enjoy the sensation of your tongue roaming round my breasts looking for the strawberry... you find the strawberry and coax it out from my cleavage with your tongue and take a bite from it, but it is only half of the strawberry... I slide backwards feeling your erection press up against my thong yet again and pressing my breasts against your chest as I lean down and pluck the rest of the strawberry from your mouth... I kiss you at the same time... Once I have swallowed the strawberry I tell you to stay still and get up, picking the bottle up at the same time as getting up...I lie beside you with one of my breasts resting on your slightly opened mouth... I then proceed to pour the champagne over both breasts catching my nipples as it runs into your mouth... you stick your tongue out to catch the champagne as it runs into your mouth and as you do so you catch my pert nipples every few seconds turning me on even more...

I lie on my back and ask you to roll on top of me, so you do placing your hands either side of my beautiful body... I then place the champagne bottle into one of your hands and ask you take a drink but don't swallow... you take the drink not swallowing and then as I then asked you kiss my body letting a little champagne flow from your mouth with every kiss... you start from where my thong is... except I have moved the thong down my legs so that my pussy is exposed... you start to kiss from where the thong should be... I moan with pleasure... you then continue upwards towards my firm breasts... When you reach my breasts you use one hand to run circles on my right breast as you kiss and let the last of the champagne flow from your mouth over my left nipple and breast.... I push gently onto your head insisting you to go down again... So you start to slowly kiss down towards my thong again...

You realise that you once again have reached my pussy... I stop you from going further down by holding your head over my pussy... you start to gently kiss and caress it with your tongue... bringing me to a small orgasm... I ask you to get up so you stand... I stand pulling my thong back up and taking your hand I lead you to the bedroom....

I throw the quilt to the floor and guide you onto the bed... I tell you to stay on your knees and not to lay on your back; you obey. I shut the bedroom door and the curtains making the room even darker. I then climb onto the bed and steady you from falling over by holding you up. You stay on your knees and come closer to me. I put your arms around me and ask you to hold me close for a moment.

I kiss you... passionately at first... then I start to get uncontrollable and start kissing your torso and neck too... you start to kiss the side of my neck when you can... Stop! I whisper into your ear whilst I'm kissing your neck... you stop. I then take your hands and put them onto my soft skin and ask you to explore my body. You feel for the top of my thong and softly caress my body back and front... Slowly moving up my body with your hands and as you do so I shut my eyes as I really start to enjoy your hands gliding over my body.

As you very slowly move up my body I gently get hold of your head and ask you to keep on exploring as you start to kiss me passionately but softly this time, I start to melt inside with passion... your hands wander in an undefined direction so I don't know where you will be touching me next... I suddenly feel your hands on both breasts caressing them softly and tenderly... the touch of your warm hands on my breasts makes me pull you towards me. My firm breasts are now pressed up against your chest and one of your arms slides around my back holding onto me while the other caresses my neck...

I let go of the kiss and ask you to let me go... I climb from the bed taking my thong off completely... still blindfolded you hear me looking in the bedside cabinet... I take out a bottle of baby oil and lie on my front when I get back on the bed... I ask you to climb over me with a leg either side of my hips just slightly further down from my bum...

Then I hand you the bottle of oil and ask you to give me a massage but you have to leave the blindfold on... you start by caressing my shoulders massaging them and moving slowly, down my back making sure to massage all the oil into my back... you slowly begin to massage my bum.

I then turn over onto my back so that my front is then facing you... you continue the massage this time on my front focusing mainly on my firm breasts but then moving quickly to my pussy... I start to moan at the amount of pleasure that I can feel coming from just inside of me... That feeling being two of your fingers slipping in and out between my pussy lips and the rotating of your thumb as it caresses and stimulates my clit... Oh Chris! I moan as I reach another but more powerful orgasm.

Suddenly the phone rings, you have to leave the bedroom and remove your blindfold to shut it up. I wrap my self in the quilt, because it's cold without your warm body beside me... Upon your return to the bed I notice how firm and hard your cock is...

Once you are back in the room you can see my beautiful smile and my happy hazelnut brown eyes seductively enticing you to climb back into the bed... this time I don't ask you to put the blindfold on again...you climb under the quilt... I then get up off the bed throwing the quilt to the floor again.

I ask you to lie on your back, so you do... I then ask you to put your arms out touching both sides of the bed... you don't know what I have planned or what to expect... this turns you on... I then find my handcuffs and cuff your arms to the metal bedposts, making you unable to move them...

Now that I have you tied up and helpless I sit on your firm cock as it is laying against me and so that I can feel the hard shaft against my inner thighs and on my wet pussy through my thong... I make slight movements sliding up and down the shaft of your hard cock feeling every inch as I do so... I then lean down over the top of you yet again and start to brush my breasts and nipples gently over the top of your skin and with every little movement I make every time my breasts skim your skin it turns you on more also with the movements of my body my hips rock back and forth with the head of your cock pushing up against my exposed pussy because my thong has been pushed to one side...

I enjoy the warm feeling of your cock up against the lips of my wet pussy, this causes me to have another yet small orgasm... I fall down in ecstasy on top of your body and you start to kiss my neck and lips yet again, I still have your cock up against my pussy but with the movement to kiss your neck the head of your cock has slipped into my pussy. I enjoy this feeling and start to slowly move forwards and backwards slightly with your cock inside me...

After a few minutes I decide to move down your body so I move up to kiss your lips again and ensuring that your cock is now out of my pussy. I make a quick movement downwards slowing when my breasts reach your hard erect and moist cock... Then I push my breasts together with your cock between them and slowly I massage it with my breasts... this not only turns me on but also makes you even harder...

I start to lick my lips and seeing that you can't do anything I sit on your knees with my legs spread either side of your body... I start to caress your cock with both hands feeling every inch of it in them, Then I take hold of the shaft and slowly lower my mouth around your cock and start licking as I go down on it... I use my tongue to massage and caress your firm cock... making you extremely hard... hard enough to sit on...

This thought comes into my head and with out thinking I stand over you and lower myself down slowly till I feel the head of your cock touching my thong. With the hand that I am using to hold your cock I move my thong to one side while keeping hold of your cock using my fingers move the thong...

I then continue to slide down your erection feeling every inch as it slowly slips into my soaking wet pussy... I put my knees onto the bed and rest onto your shins taking my full weight... when I am at the base of your cock I can feel it is bent slightly inside of me as it is a little bigger than my pussy is inside, I sit enjoying the feeling and lean forwards so that your cock is slipping out of me a little but not too much and so that I can kiss you on the lips and let my breasts skim your skin again...

I can't wait any longer...I start to rock back and forth... Starting slowly and rubbing your chest I pick up pace rocking back and forth... after a few minutes I stop and then start to bounce up and down... I decide to lean back against your legs and holding your knees I start rocking yet again only moving my hips this time while my back is supported by your knees... this time though I have lifted up so that I have about three inches of your cock inside me, as I rock I can feel your cock moving inside me and hitting my g-spot with every backwards movement...

This is making me extremely wet and moaning more and more with excitement... I put my hands onto your chest for support and rock back and forth getting faster and faster till I explode all over your cock...

I climb off you... You look at me and see my beautiful satisfied smile and loving eyes... I look at your arms that are cuffed to the bed and I decide I trust you completely and remove the handcuffs that are holding you down... you then put both arms around my body, one hand on my shoulder blades while the other rests on my bum... Once you have me up against you feeling your whole body with mine also feeling how wet I am with your hard cock you start to kiss me passionately... as you are kissing me, I roll onto my back making you lie on top of me with my erection pressing up against my pussy and clit...

I close my eyes and whisper "I love you so much, I want you to make love to me passionately" to you as you are kissing my neck... you move from my neck slowly kissing down towards my breasts... you decide to start kissing the right breast first moving in towards the middle of the nipple... kissing round the breast leaving nothing un-kissed eventually reaching the nipple where you then start to lick, kiss and gently suck the nipple making it raise up and my breasts firm... You then slowly lick towards the other breast that has been caressed with your hand; you move your hand to the right breast and caress it in circles... You lick, kiss and suck my left breast the same way but in the opposite direction as the right breast... once you reach the centre of the left nipple you continue down towards my belly button kissing with the occasional lick as you go... Eventually you reach my clit and pussy, it seems like it has taken an hour for you to reach...

You move past my clit and to my inner thighs but I feel your breath as you go down past my clit, it sends a shiver through my body... you start to kiss the left leg and move down to the ankle... you move back up the inside of my leg stroking and caressing with your hands before you kiss my leg... you reach the top right next to my pussy and clit... you move over the top so I can feel your breath yet again over my clit... you kiss and caress the right leg all the way down to the ankle and you move slower than you did on the left leg caressing and kissing as you go... you start to get even more eager and want you so bad... you finally reach my pussy again... you look at my face with my eyes shut and sweet content smile on my face... you start to caress both inner thighs with both hands as you start to softly kiss me above and around my clit then when I least expect it, you kiss my clit and gently suck on it... you by this time have caressed my inner thighs up to my pussy which has become extremely wet...

You run your fingers in circles on my pussy ... you also continue stimulating my clit with your tongue rotating it in circles teasing my clit... your fingers have worked into a small circle and two of your fingers have circled into my pussy... you slide them in and out while using your thumb to stimulate my clit as your fingers slide in and out of my body... you bend your fingers catching my g-spot so that it is being stimulated as well as my clit... I wrap my legs around your back and you can tell I want your cock inside of me yet again...

You move closer to me and slowly you guide your erection between my soaking wet pussy lips... I moan as I feel every inch sliding into my body... I put my legs together and onto your left shoulder... you slowly slide your cock in and out as you lean over the top of my body to kiss me as you make love to me... I push your head down away from my mouth and towards my breasts... you start to kiss and lick my breasts as you slowly start building up speed as you are slipping in and out of me...

After a few minutes you pull out of me and ask me to roll on to my front... you then move my legs apart and slide your solid erect cock back into my body between my extremely wet pussy... Once your cock is inside me again you pull my legs together again so that my pussy lips are pressed against your hard erection, you also put your legs either side of my legs holding my legs in place as you slowly move in and out of me... I love the feeling that this position gives me because with every slow thrust of your cock you catch my g-spot... Another few minutes pass and you roll me onto my side while still inside of me and lift a leg onto your shoulder... you can slip your cock even deeper into me this way but after a few thrusts of your cock you lie behind me and get me to curl my legs up towards my chest a little as you lie up against my back with my legs against yours... you wrap both your arms around me and kiss my neck as well as caress my breasts with your hands and slowly passionately you slide in and out of my body...

Cate_2k
Cate_2k
1 Followers
12