Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

She bit her lip and stared from one to the other. She took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders. The robe slipped down her arms. She looked beautiful as she struggled to get her arms out, and lovely as she put her elbows on the table framing the brim-full cups of her bra and sipped her wine. The candlelight cast a ruby highlight through the half full glass onto the space between her gorgeous mounds. She had never looked lovelier.

George gulped his wine. I re-filled his glass.

“This is,.. lovely, isn’t it?” He said quietly.

“That is so sweet of you, George. You always know the right thing to say! And, I think so too. Lovely.”

“Here’s to you, kid!” I intoned, mocking Humphrey Bogart.

“Aren’t toasts supposed to be made standing up?” she said, teasingly.

George and I looked at each other and then, slowly, a bit unsurely, rose and faced our darling, sexy hostess. We raised our glasses.

“To beauty. To Jody!” he said.

“Hear, hear,” I said.

Jody’s eyes moved without embarrassment, from one jutting pouch to the other. She smiled and slowly looked up to us, holding her glass high.

“How about brandy for a nightcap?” I said. “Would you get the glasses, dear?” I suggested.

She thought a moment, struggling with the decision to let us see the rest of her.

“In the living room, then?” she said.

George and I returned to the marble-top table and sat waited self-consciously in our still-jutting underwear.

I saw George’s eyes light as he stopped in mid-sentence, and stared mutely over my shoulder. I turned to see a vision of loveliness standing with a serving tray and a bottle of Cognac. She paused for effect, pointing one toe in the fifth ballet position, like a model.

Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

George and I swiveled our chairs and sat silently admiring the curve of her bottom, as she opened the hutch and found three brandy snifters. Her stockings had long seams, perfectly straight up the back of her lovely legs.

She returned to the table and then crossed one long beautiful leg over the other. The light glinted off the nylons as she dangled the high heeled pump from her toe. George and I were dry-throated and silent. I poured the Cognac and handed one to each of them.

Jody clinked her glass against George’s, smiled into his eyes and turned to me. She caught me staring at the dark patch just visible under the panties. She touched her glass to mine and then we brought the three glasses together.

“To friends!” she smiled.

That was as far as the episode had gone. It had left all three of us breathless with pleasure and sexual arousal. After George had gone and we were alone in bed, our sex had been extraordinarily exciting and vigorous.

Returning to the present, I continued my thoughts, staring into the darkness. The hall clock struck three.

“Would Jody actually consider a threesome?” I mused. I took Jody’s hand and, placing it flat on the bed I rolled so that her hand held my cock as she slept on. My hand caressed her breast as I joined her in a deep and restful sleep.

To be continued ….

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12