Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 05

Story Info
Decision while floating together in darkened pool.
3.8k words
4.35
27.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Episode 5 - Relationships

It had been a couple weeks since George had filled in for me at the Ballet. I was standing in a swirl of smoke, tending the barbecued ribs for dinner for the three of us. I looked across the pool to where George sat charming Jody with another of his amusing tales. She was sitting on the edge of her chair in smiling attention. Ribs on the grill is one of my specialties, and I enjoy worrying over them the way some old men like to stand and water their lawn with a hose on a summer evening.

Having George for dinner was a double pleasure. He and I are old friends and work-mates and are never at a loss for conversation topics. But it's a bonus that Jody loves having him as a guest and that he keeps her constantly entertained. I smiled as Jody touched George's knee and laughed loudly, completely wrapped up in what he was saying. If not for George, I would be getting complaints for neglecting her in favor of a snooze, the computer in the basement, or a book, or any number of things more interesting to me than what her current committee was doing on Wednesday next.

I stared through the blue smoke at the two of them and wondered what the implications were of that statement I had just run through my mind. A hint of a frown crossed my brow as I opened the grill lid and idly turned the slabs of ribs. My mind rewound a tape from our sex talk after the ballet. What was that Jody had whispered in my ear?

"Touch my clit, darling!" she whispered urgently. She sighed as I complied. "Yesss! Oh, that's it, dear. I think George is better with my breasts, but darling, you are wonderful with my clit."

Yes, that was it. What did she mean by that? And before that, what about pressing her knee against his at the ballet?

"You know me too well. I think I've become predictable! And, yes, he did let me do that... And he pressed back, too!"

I began to wonder just how much control I had over my emotions. Did I really want these fantasies to come true? Was I prepared for the other side of it? Why this nagging fear behind the pleasure, I wondered. Could it be a hint of jealousy? Fear of Jody actually deciding George was better at some things than I was?

"Hey, Jack, what are you up to? Do we have to fix our own drinks in this bar?" George called out.

My mood scattered like smoke before a windstorm and I hustled to refill their outstretched glasses.

"For a guy who is trying to steal my wife, you have a nerve complaining about the service!"

"Hell, I think I've already done it, Jack. If you go to the ballet with a woman, you are practically engaged. That's what I've always thought!"

Jody smiled and hummed a little tune. "I love it when you boys fight over me!" she giggled.

I screwed up my courage one more time.

"Listen, about the ballet in Chicago, I really think it is a waste of tickets for me to go. So, what I'm saying is, that I would just be happy for both of you if you were to go together and enjoy it. I'd even pay for the extra room."

Jody responded all too quickly.

"No need, we won a suite. There are two rooms, two beds. No problem. You can even come if you want to, dear."

Her response made me think that I had made this generous offer well after she had already decided to take George anyway, but I said nothing. I just replayed that response a couple times in my mind. Yep, it was a quick reply.

"Well, no problem, I don't have a problem paying for my own room!" George hurried to make amends.

"Whatever." Jody said. "It's a date then?" she asked, looking at George, then at me and then back at George.

"Sure. No one in the world I'd rather go to the ballet with, dear one!" George smiled.

Reluctantly, I concluded that my proposal had carried. Something continued to nag at me, though.

"Good. Settled then! I'm going to get in some serious golf and tennis while you're gone." I said, almost convincingly.

As I returned to turning the ribs, I mused that playing out these fantasies in real life was a bit more complicated than I was able to pretend when they were just fantasies. And there was still the hanging mystery of just how far Jody had gone on her date with George. Why did she not tell me more? Why hadn't George mentioned parking by the lake?

Perhaps they had not parked at all. Perhaps it was a fantasy she had made up to please me? Perhaps. We sat and savored my delicious ribs along with a grand bottle of wine that George had brought. It was a perfect match and we lingered at the table, retelling tales old and new, as the saying goes. Through the haze of a little too much wine, I watched for signs of romance between my friend and my wife. They delighted in each other's company, but on the other hand, they certainly didn't ignore me either.

"Is there any chance of a repeat performance of your topless dinner performance? That was popular! And it was a sensation! Right, George?"

"I have to agree COMPLETELY!" was his response.

We looked at Jody expectantly. Not really expecting a response, but smiling in adoration anyway.

"Bit warm tonight, isn't it? How about a swim, instead? You lecherous men, you!"

"Seems like a bit of a comedown, doesn't it, George?"

"Well, sounds nice though." He chickened out, in my view. Nevertheless, I went to roll the pool cover off and George came along to help.

The pool shimmered like an emerald with underwater lights. We stood sipping our wine in its brightness.

"I owe you a lot, you know." He began.

"What do you mean, George?"

"You know what I mean, Jack. Don't think I don't know how you two have tried to bring me back from the depths!"

"Oh, no problem, buddy, no problem. What are friends for?"

"Yes but you've done much more than that. I just want you to know that I am aware of it and that it is something I will someday repay."

"Not a problem," I repeated, mumbling off into nothing.

"And I'm making progress. I don't feel as much like the problems of the world are all on me. I'm not thinking about Lesbian bashing! For awhile I was a little crazy." He laughed hollowly and it seemed to echo off the water.

"Yeah, I s'pose so."

"I mean really. I had the whole thing wrong probably. I mean being cuckolded by a lesbian was a little hard for me to take. Been much better if it had been you, or someone else that Melissa went for. But when Ellen came up, I really was shocked. I mean totally, totally shocked. And beaten!"

"Hard for me to imagine, too." I said solicitously.

"But now, I'm OK. Thanks mostly to you. And, of course, really big thanks to Jody. She is a complete friend and a totally great woman. I always knew that, but I just didn't know how much of a friend she was capable of being."

"Uh, yeah. Well, she has always... well, adored you. You know that." I wasn't sure where this conversation was headed.

"Yeah, I know, we were always funning together. That was a great pleasure. Never made any bones about it." He smacked me on the shoulder in a friendly way.

"But in this situation, I mean, no one could have done for me what she has done. I'm definitely more positive. Especially about my sexuality. I am not saying I'm completely back to my old self, but I'm a coming along. "

"Be right out!" Jody called from the kitchen.

"Now that I've had some positives happen on the sex side, I can see myself in a.. "

"Last one in is a rotten egg. Isn't that the expression?" Jody came through the door in a terrycloth robe and George stopped our conversation at a point where I would have liked a little clarification. It is hard enough for men to talk about their private thoughts. Now here it is interrupted.

"What does he mean positive sex things?" I thought to myself. That inconclusive little comment would keep me awake for a few nights.

"Hey, you guys aren't ready. Are you going in with your shoes on? By the way, my suit is still wet and I hate putting it on that way. Anyone object to skinny-dipping? As if I didn't know the answer to that one!"

"I'm game!" George chimed in.

"Maybe we could do with out the lights though?" she added.

I went to turn off the lights and began stripping off my clothes. When I came back, George was down to his under shorts that were visible without the lights. We stood in the darkness and George and I finished undressing.

Jody walked down the first two steps and then tossed the robe off onto the deck. Neither of us spoke as we watched the curves of her ass slip between the lapping water. There was a moon and just light enough to cast highlights on her curves. She turned as she reached the bottom and we stood as if struck dumb as her breasts floated just below the surface.

"Coming, gentlemen?"

George went down to the other end and dove in. I think he needed a little privacy at that moment and he probably hoped that the cold water would ease his urgency a little. After a couple laps, he surfaced near us in mid pool. Jody stood closer to the shallow end so the waves played across the twin peaks, keeping her nipples just below water.

We stood talking in the darkness. The temperature was perfect, the water slightly cool and the night air pleasant on our skin.

"George, couldn't we have a glass of wine here in the pool? There are plastic wine glasses in the pool house, aren't there?"

I went back inside, dripping across the carpet to the bar and poured three glasses. I stood holding the goblets and watched for a moment. Their forms were clear in the dim moonlight, outlined against the water's surface. They came together briefly in a kiss, and then separated again, obviously deep in conversation. George was probably repeating the same thank-you speech that he had delivered to me, though the kiss was a new wrinkle.

I found it slightly titillating, I must admit. In spite of my earlier worries about not wanting these fantasies to be played out after all, I still found it exciting. Call it the drink, call it what you will, it was just a fact. Slightly exciting. Well, more than slightly exciting.

I had the feeling that I may have cut off the conversation in about the same place that Jody's arrival had cut George off earlier.

Another sip or two of wine together. The warm collegiality of friends. It was a perfect evening, and we were all savoring it.

"Remember how we played submarine when we were kids?" Jody asked. "My turn first."

She arranged me where she wanted me, legs spread wide. She dove toward me, her body arching out of the water, glistening and curvy and then plunging down to submarine through my legs. I felt her brush my thighs with her hips on the way through and emerge on the other side. Again she plunged and swam between my legs once more. This time she touched my cock playfully and her body came up between my legs before she made it through.

"Harder to do from the deep end!" she spluttered.

My cock had returned to full term excitement at the contact.

"Come on George, make a bridge!"

I moved aside, my cock now firmly jutting out into the water.

"Right you are. Don't knock down the pilings you know."

George gamely made a bridge with his legs and I could just see her figure under the water as she made it through slowly but surely and bobbed up like a cork on the other side. She came back through from the deep end, much as she did with me. I wondered if she had grasped George's cock on the way through or used his cock to pull herself through the arch of his legs. I could tell that she was close to his crotch but could tell nothing more.

"OK, now both of you!" she called out.

We tried to line up one behind the other without floating away. George was in front and I was behind him. I watched below us to see her swim through. Again she dove and swooshed through our legs, brushing first one and then the other with the soft lovely flesh of her arms and hips and thighs. We waited for the return trip. The longer trip made it necessary to use our legs as pushing poles. I felt one hand on my thigh and then the other give my hard cock a firm tug that propelled her toward George. I couldn't see much, but I had to assume that her mode of propulsion was similar with George.

Jody came up spluttering on the other side. She was happy and exhilarated. We had another sip of wine together.

"I have to admit, I opened my eyes underneath. I didn't know that swimming had such an erotic effect on men!" she exulted.

"I don't think it's the swimming, babe." I laughed.

"You telling me you're glad to see me, then?" mimicking the old joke.

"We are! Definitely!" George was glad to supply the answer.

"Our turn?" I asked.

"Not sure if I trust you!" she laughed, and then turned to form a bridge for us.

I turned my back to her, held my nose and launched myself upside down between her legs. My aim was not too good and I bumped her leg, but she helped by pushing me through, patting my cock as she did it. I was able to float upward just in time for my cock to touch her soft pussy.

I let go my nose before I surfaced and took in a snoot-full of water. This drowned out any second pass for me and I stood spluttering and gasping. George was more successful, launching himself from the side and rolling over just as he went between my wife's legs. Jody reached down as he loomed between her legs and gave a guiding little touch, I know not where. He repeated the journey from the other side.

I declared him the winner and resigned in defeat.

"Did you two open your eyes, too, or were you gentlemen and keep them closed?" she asked.

"I confess. I'm a no good rat! But worth it." George said immediately. "But I'm too much the gentleman to pass any tales!"

"Oh, brother. If you believe that one, I have another bridge to sell you." I retorted.

"God, but I am so lucky to be standing here with two handsome men to entertain me. It could only happen in America!"

Jody lifted herself off the bottom by putting her arms around our shoulders, forcing us all together in a loose triangle. George and I drifted arms around her waist. It was all very natural. The water felt soothing all over our naked bodies. I felt her breast against the side of my chest and it struck me that George must be against her other breast. It was very erotic, floating there under the stars. Jody bobbed lightly against our bodies, moving herself by tiny little movements of her legs or by manipulating her arms around our necks. I'm sure George's cock was jutting out just like mine, but I couldn't tell in the darkness.

"Mmmmmm, isn't this marvelous? I ask you, have you ever felt better? Jody kissed each of us in turn. We were all so close she had but to turn her head one way and then the other."

"Mmmm," we intoned more or less in chorus. Neither of us wanted to break the sensuality of the scene.

We had floated to deeper water and I had to bob up and down off the bottom. Doing this, it was inevitable that my cock rubbed up and down against the round softness of Jody's thigh. It was a definite thrill and my cock felt taut and hard. Even my nipples were hard, so I was certain that Jody's were as well.

She swung her legs upward slowly, brushing my cock upward, and then floated between us. George and I reached under her legs and bottom at the same time. Our arms swept through the water touching her bottom lightly, sensually. We continued our floating, supporting her as she bobbed between us. She laid her head back so that her hair streamed around her head. The round tops of her breasts broke the water and her nipples interrupted the tiny waves in the moonlight. I kissed her breast. George smiled across at me, but resisted the same temptation.

Jody's arms were free of us as she laid both of them outstretched and floated free. Her breasts and tummy were thrust upward in the floater's position. As we watched, she slowly gained buoyancy and the faint sight of the curly patch of her mound came above the water. She floated for a minute or two with our hands guiding and touching lightly under her bottom and thighs and back. It was totally erotic. Lovely.

We emerged happily cooled by the water and lay down on three chaises nearby.

"Jeeze, where else could a girl live out her fantasies lying in the dark between two handsome men and hold hands with both her friend and her lover at the same time? I ask you?"

I pondered that comment for more that a moment. Was I the lover or the friend in this context? I lay my head back and contemplated the stars a moment.

My mind was racing. What she said was true. I wondered how much I had missed of the underwater scene though. Had Jody actually grasped George as she had me? I couldn't be sure. Not really sure. The thought was exciting, but there was the worrisome other side of the coin. Could I really stand it if my fantasies really were coming true? If you haven't been there you can't be sure.

After George had left, Jody and I slipped back in the pool and stood nuzzling each other. Her hand was clasped around my hard cock. My hand was cupped over her mound with one finger was thrust into her pussy. Our tongues were dancing together in her mouth. I searched for the happy little bump behind her clitoris and squeezed.

"Did you help... both of us though the bridge?" I asked tentatively, breathing heavily in her ear.

She didn't answer right away, her lips busy sucking my earlobe and her hand gently stroking my cock below the water line.

"I was fair to each!" she said.

".. but, I mean, did.."

She closed my mouth with a kiss and her grip tightened on my cock.

"I gave my answer!" she said haughtily. "Now come and love me."

She led me up the stairs by the cock and I looked happily at the way her hips rotated in their lovely, curvy way just ahead of me. Jody tossed a cushion from the Chaise and lay down on it, her legs open to me. I turned away.

She watched as I went to turn on the pool lights and returned to find her legs still inviting me.

The lights of the pool filled the whole area with shafts of crystalline light, dancing with the waves our bodies had left in the pool water.

In the soft shimmering brilliance I stood and admired her body. The little tuft of hair just at the peak of her mound was darkly wet from the water, glistening with droplets. It looked like a peach, fresh with morning dew, just waiting for my mouth to sample. I watched as she stretched two fingers between her legs to part the long lips of her pussy for me. The bright coral fleshiness looked as succulent as a flower must look to a bee. I knelt between her legs. Her big eyes watched me come closer and closer, my desire obvious.

"It's pretty." I said simply.

I traced along each lip first with a finger and then with my tongue. I kissed her moist fingers and then found her clitoris. Gently, I sucked it into my mouth and held it securely while I nodded my head. She moaned her pleasure. Jody's hands left her vagina to my care and moved to my head to guide me as I coaxed her passion higher and higher. As I teased, I felt her lift her pussy into my lips and squirm against me.

"Could you really, truly want to watch George fuck me, Jack?" she muttered, breathlessly.

My tongue was happily playing with her pussy and she asked such a question?

My answer was non – committal. She held me tight where she had guided me, so there was not much choice but to murmur something that sounded like:

"Mmmngh, mof!"

"I almost could have, tonight," she said, and her movement against my mouth intensified.

I'm sure my eyes were wide open with question, but she held me close and I continued laving her pussy with my tongue. My hands found her breasts and I squeezed while Jody thrust her pussy against my mouth gently but insistently. I slipped my tongue into her warmth and moved it to explore, to touch, to please. It seemed to work.

I felt her orgasm course through her body. Her thighs tightened around my head once more.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12