Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 07

Story Info
Massage training erotically joins three.
5k words
4.36
33.4k
3
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter 07: Masseuse

Sunday Afternoon

I got home from golf, hurrying to make time for a shower before Jody got home. I was thinking of a quiet dinner at home, assuming she would have had enough dining out in the past four days. I was looking forward to having some time together. I put the bottle of our favorite wine down on the counter on my way past and then heard the beep of the voice mail. Suspiciously, I pressed the play button.

Phone Message: Hi sweetheart! We're still having a terrific time, honey. The Firebird was spectacular, and the lectures and recitals have been wonderful. Thanks so much for letting me do this. I mean, all of this. George has been wonderful and I've been to dinner at the nicest places, places he said you guys go when you're on the road. Boy, you are going to have trouble convincing me how hard the life of a traveling man is! (Laughter, George in the background and Jody.) Anyway, George knows this massage service and one of the masseuses is really sweet. We met her in the hotel lobby. She's going to show me how to give you a special massage. She is free tonight, so, if it's all right with you, .. and be honest, now. You've been really good about this so far, so tell me if you want me to skip it and come home. Otherwise, we will stay an extra night and she will come and show me how to do it. What is it called George? In- house? In-call? Something like that. Anyway, leave a message if it's not OK, otherwise that's the new plan. Home tomorrow night for sure! We have another recital in 30 minutes, so we are off and running. Bye, hon! Love ya."

I listened to the final beep and then a message from the lawn service and sat down heavily at the kitchen counter. I shook my head sardonically, but a grudging smile came over my face as I accepted fate. They had teamed up on me; my best friend and my best wife. Dinner was a choice of Wendy's or KFC for me!

I tried calling the hotel, but they were out again. And so, I left a message saying it was a great idea and telling her to have a good time. I was in no position to complain at this point since it had all been my idea in the first place.

Monday Night

"Honey! I'm home!" Jody's voice rang out from the front door.

I quickly came downstairs to see her smiling up at me from the bottom of the steps.

'Hi! How was it?" I asked.

Her lips covered mine and she pressed close before answering. Then she leaned back in my arms and, with a big smile, said, "Not bad!" and then laughed.

"Not bad! Right!" I said smiling. "Meaning great, eh?"

"Meaning GREAT!" She nodded enthusiastically.

I slipped my arm under her legs, picked her up, and headed up the stairs.

"Wow, I may do this more often! Look what a little absence has done for my lover?" She said, biting my ear lobe.

I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. She was wearing a tailored green-striped dress that looked new and expensive. Her heals were white with pointed toes and a single ankle strap that made her ankles look even more shapely. Her skirt was half way up her thighs and I glimpsed smooth thigh up under the skirt. I slipped my hand along that thigh and found her panty-covered mound.

"Better let me take this off, darling, if you're going to roughhouse!" She giggled.'

"Never mind! "I growled in her ear, and then began nibbling lustily.

"Want to hear about the trip?"

"Yes." I continued fondling her, enjoying the sensation of light nylon over the cushioning patch of hair at her mound. I put my wet tongue in her ear and traced the folds. Jody's body arched with pleasure.

"Well, 'Firebird' was exceptional. It was danced by... " she began.

"Leave out the Ballet!" I muttered.

She giggled under my tickling tormenting tongue. My fingers slipped past the panty panel guarding her moist nest.

Oh, .. you mean, .."

"You nearly drove me crazy with that phone call, you devil!"

"Me? Surely not, Jack. I thought that was your phone call!" She laughed. "I was a good actor, wasn't I? I'm getting as good as you!" Jody slipped her hand between us and fondled my cock.

"Very good, " I assured her.

"That was a delicious phone call, darling, " she said, "I had a very good orgasm. It was... oh, wonderful!"

I squeezed her mound hard and pressed one finger between gloriously wet pussy lips.

"Jody, .." I paused. "I found your vibrator here, .."

"Yes?" She said, waiting for me to go on.

"Uhhhh, .. does that mean, .." I stopped hoping she would fill in the gaps and tell me whether my unspoken question of what exactly, .. or who... had been inside where my finger was now?"

She pulled back and looked into my eyes with a grin.

"Honey, .. have you thought about that question? Really want to ask?" She said. "You did enjoy our phone call? Sometimes the whole truth, .. what shall I say, .. can spoil the illusion?"

I thought about that. Wondering how many questions I wanted to answer myself, considering the night I spent with Monica as a bartender.

"Where exactly was George, .." I began again.

"Oh, Jack, that feels, .. so good. Keep doing that!"

I continued playing in the softest, warmest, sweetest playground in the world, and melted at the way Jody closed her eyes and smiled in total pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh! Daaaarllling! You are the most, .. yes there, .. most delightful lover, ever!" Mmmhhhh!" She sighed.

I was happy to continue slipping two fingers in to the wonder of the soft moist folds between her thighs. She always felt so fresh and new to me, I could have continued all night. But Jody pulled me over on top of her and I felt her pussy against the head of my cock. We pressed tight against each other for a moment, and then she reached between us and teased herself with it for a moment before leading me to the entry.

"I'm sorry, darling, what was that question? I'll lost concentration for just a moment."

"No, .. another time, perhaps."

"As you like, darling, " she sighed.

"Ohhh, .. ohhh, " I heard my voice as if it were underwater as I slipped into her welcoming pussy.

"How long do you suppose, .. ohhhhhh!"

"Hmmmm?" I said as began thrusting happily into her.

"How long has it, .. ahhhhh... ohhh... been since you made love to me, .. oh, yes... without taking my clothes off?"

"Or mine?"

"Yes, ss, ss... ss... ss!" She said, the words jagged, punctured by my dick.

I felt her high heels against my back and covered her mouth with mine. She began giggling while we fucked and I could feel the lovely sensation of her pussy vibrating on my cock. She looked into my eyes and held onto them as she met each thrust of mine with one of her own, perfectly coordinated for mutual pleasure. The rocking motion, softened by her lovely bottom, felt like a perfect swing suspended from the highest tree in a fragrant forest. We were breezing through the air together, first one lovely swing and then back, on silent ropes.

At last, she closed her eyes, tightened her legs around me and shuddered heavily against me.

"More! Give me... shove it in. Harder! Yessss! There! Fuck me darling, fuck me!"

She shrieked the last words into my ear as her orgasm wracked her body. I felt my balls tighten, my toes straighten tensely and then the warm heavy cream of my sperm shot deep into Jody's receiving depths. Again and again, my pent up cum spurted, signaling the end of tension.

"Good you left my panties on to catch all that goodness, Jack, "she whispered, as her lips sucked on mine for a long, lingering minute.

Completely sated, I watched my beautiful wife walk toward the bathroom looking dressed for the evening, except that her dress was slightly wrinkled. She turned and winked before she closed the door.

When she came out, she carried her dress before her and walked to the closet. I ogled her bottom as she crossed to the dresser and bent to open a drawer. Her panties cupped and held her lovely cheeks; they snug and taut across the crease of her bottom. It was such a pretty sight, that I even felt my cock begin to recover.

"Caught you looking!" She said, happily.

She turned a little and slipped the panties down her legs and snuggled into a fresh pair before joining me on the bed.

"OK, now I'm ready to hear all about it!" I said, getting out of bed and straightening my clothes.

"It was a great weekend, Jack, I really should thank you for letting me go. You know what good company George is, and he loves Ballet, too, " she began.

She went over all the events and most of the meals during the next half hour or so. We drank a glass of wine and sat on the screened deck as the night fell around us.

"And the massage lesson?" I asked.

Jody began laughing. "It was fun! I can't wait to demonstrate what I learned. You wouldn't believe it! Well, maybe you would. Do you do massages when you are on the road? Never mind, don't answer!" She said.

"Well, tell me! How, .. what... what was the lesson?"

"Her name was Sherri and she was a gorgeous girl. She used George as a model and showed me several neat pressure points and things that make the body feel good. You're going to love it.! And then came the exciting part. Sherry said 'We always ask the client what he wants, a regular body massage to relax away the tensions of the day, or a complete massage, the deluxe version that makes sure that everything, EVERY body part is relaxed?' I said we wanted the whole thing. I thought poor George was going to swallow his Adams apple!"

Jody scooted far back in the couch and laughed heartily.

"Oh my god, what happened then?"

"Well, if you want the whole thing, it makes sure you are relaxed down here."

She reached and grabbed my cock and rolled my relaxed member between her fingers, leering at me all the time.

"And she demonstrated on George?"

"Yep. You should have been there!" She grinned, but said no more.

"You watched and took all this in?"

"Yes. But you will have to wait until I go shopping for oils and things before I can show you."

I tried to imagine the scene. What did she mean she watched the whole thing? I knew the final act of the massage was a well-oiled masturbation of the mail member. Sometimes it could be administered with more than the hand of the masseuse, too.

"Did you get a massage, too?" I asked.

"First I helped with George while Sherry taught me what to do."

"Did George have anything on?"

"You know better than that!" She leered once again. "A towel at first, " she added.

"And you got on the table next?"

"Yes. I had a towel over me for awhile too."

"And your answer to standard or full body massage?"

"Full! You know I don't go halfway with things!" She laughed.

"And George's answer?"

"He went all the way, too. I answered for both of us. But he seemed happy with my choice." Peals of giggling accompanied this comment.

"You know, I think I started all this, .. I guess, with my comments about trying new things and playing out fantasies. I'm wondering if that was all that wise? I have the feeling you may be making a point, teaching me a lesson even?"

"Well, in the beginning, ..yes, I guess that did occur to me, " she said thoughtfully, but, .. I am... I mean, I have to admit, .. that I am having fun now, .. I... "

"Maybe I have been foolish for pushing this. Maybe I should stop all that... hassling?" I said, tentatively. But she wasn't letting me off the hook so easily.

Jody looked at me for a long moment, then her eyes softened to a smile.

"It's OK, I'm OK, Jack. Let's keep on a bit. Don't you think? I mean, it's nothing that replaces what we have together, but I'm thinking that broadening our sensual activities is adding something, not taking it away. I think you have brought us something that is fun. I'm willing to... keep on... " Jody looked at me for some confirmation. I sensed an air of 'I gotcha' in her eyes.

I was surprised, taken slightly aback, not sure of my own position.

"OK, if you are sure, .." I said indecisively. The question I had about what had actually happened between George and Jody remained murky in my mind as I fell a sleep listening to the welcome sound of her soft breathing beside me.

Three weeks went by and I was cleaning Jody's car when I found shopping bags from a store I didn't recognize. Inside I found a slim book entitled 'Erotic Massage – Liberate Your Lover's Potential.' I admit laughing at the title, and opened another bag to find several bottles of colorful massage oils. There was also a display card that contained two medium sized vibrators shaped like penises. A package of latex gloves finished out the shopping list.

"I invited George to dinner tonight!" she said as I came into the house. "And I have some things for you to pick up, if you don't mind."

"OK, I can do it now. I cleaned your car, by the way." My face betrayed me, and Jody smiled knowingly.

"Got into my trunk, did you?"

"I couldn't help it, " I said defensively.

"Well, what I want you to pick up is reserved at the Sickroom Supply Center. I am all ready to demonstrate what I learned from Sheri."

To my surprise, I found two massage tables ready to be picked up at the medical apparatus store. I began unloading the SUV and Jody came to the door and directed me to our finished basement. I set up both tables and Jody directed exactly where she wanted them; close together in the middle of the large game room. She had put down a large plastic tarp on the floor under the tables. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her, but said nothing. She grinned mischievously emitting a cackling little laugh. I suddenly realized from her flushed face that she was already excited about the evening before us.

George arrived and they entertained me with tales from their adventure together in Chicago over cooling drinks. I refilled glasses and Jody tended the dinner she had going. It was a nice relaxed evening, except for the edge of anticipation and questions in my mind about the massage tables in the basement. She had given no other hints about them after setting them up.

We had our usual post-dinner brandy in large snifters, swirling the dark liquid to warm it. Jody disappeared for a few minutes and suddenly George stopped in mid-sentence and stared openmouthed over my shoulder. Turning, I saw the reason, beautiful Jody was coming down the stairs wrapped in a white towel tucked in close to her breasts. Her long legs looked golden and wonderfully round and full below the towel. She held out two similar towels and smiled at us.

"I'm ready to display my massage skills. Anyone interested?"

She led the way downstairs and told us to undress and wrap the towel around ourselves while she prepared the room. When we entered, there was only candlelight and shadows on the walls cast by furniture and Jody's shape. The tables were about two feet apart, no more. There was a sheet rigged as a curtain, but pulled aside.

Jody's smile was captivating and she hugged both of us and gave each a peck on the cheek. She led us to the tables and stood waiting for us to lie on them. The tables were covered with a blanket and then a sheet, making it quite comfortable. Music played softly in the background; music I had never heard in our collection before; slightly otherworldly, if you know what I mean.

Jody covered my upturned ass with my towel and then turned to take George's towel and do the same for him. The shadows on the wall made me think of being in a huge comfortable cave. In the dim light, I, or should I say we, watched as Jody loosened her robe. Her lovely breasts jutted through the open robe, her nipples looking lovely and firm. Her breasts looked succulently ripe, the nipples a deep shade of pink. I could see the dark patch of curls at her mound and my mouth watered with passion. From her pockets, she took a bright red silk scarf and blindfolded me despite my grumbling protests. George did not complain but I was sure she did the same to him.

"Quiet, now, shhhhhh... " she said quietly.

I felt her hand on the small of my back. For minutes that seemed like ages, we lay in the silence of nature.

"Prepare your mind, .. make your body a receptor, .. ready for pleasure, sensual pleasure, .." Her voice trailed off.

The music was soothing and I thought I might fall asleep. I heard the sound of her oiling her hands in the background and then the lightest of touches on my feet. She took each toe and worked her oily fingers around and between them and then advanced up my legs, kneading and smoothing with long slow strokes. She oiled her hands again and went away to do the same to George.

"Breathe slow and deep, .." I could hear George's heavy breathing, still tense with the experience. But at least, he knew what was coming, or so I imagined.

Her hands came back to my thighs and the tension dropped away under her hands. Again she turned away leaving me to my thoughts and the memory of her warm oily hands on my body.

When she returned, I jumped slightly as her hand touched my inner thigh. It was only one hand this time. I could tell she stood between us, one hand on each of her subjects. I felt the awareness of her hand caressing George at the same time creep over me. My erection tightened under me. I relaxed as her fingers trailed up close to my balls, not quite touching, but her warmth tangible. Tickling motions of her fingers drifted along the cheeks of my ass; still just one hand.

She rubbed more deeply the buns of my ass with both hands and then moved to the small of my back with deep, forceful pressure. As she finished, she allowed her fingers to trail across the crease of my ass and down between my legs, touching my balls lightly. Her other hand was transitioning to George's ass, I assumed. My mind built on that image and my cock strained under me again. Her hand left me and I felt cool air on my balls as she turned to her other client. The music was soothing in my ears, disturbed only by George's breathing and occasional expressions of pleasure.

"Feel good?" she said. George groaned in answer.

I heard her whisper something more, but couldn't make out the words she spoke.

"Mmm, how could I say no? You're wonderful, do you know that?" I heard George answer.. Jody giggled and I felt her hands on my back again, soothing and smoothing my muscles and drawing lines along my backbone leading up to my neck. I felt her lean forward and her breast press against my shoulder as she whispered.

"Do you agree to the full massage, or just the Standard Package?" She asked, suppressing a giggle. I could smell her perfume and it was lovely.

"I'll go all the way, please." I laughed.

"Shhhhhh, quiet." She soothed me. "Turn over now, please."

I rolled over and my cock stood straight up from my body. Jody trailed her hands down my chest, over my stomach, played in the hair around my cock and just barely touched my balls along the path to my feet. She worked the front of my legs, oiling and rubbing her way up my thighs until, once again, she was brushing my balls, almost accidentally.

Again she turned to George, leaving me highly aroused. I listened as the sounds of rubbing and moving came interlaced with moans from George's direction. I lay relaxing and wrestling my arousal under control again, the music floating over me like a cool breeze.

She returned to my table and her hands soothed and tickled my chest, rubbing my biceps, working all my muscles.

"You said the full treatment, right?" she whispered in my ear, blowing in it as she finished the word.

"Yes, " I gasped.

Her hands moved over my torso, slowly working down to my middle. She toyed with her finger in my navel and then combed the hair around my cock with long slender fingers before continuing. One hand slipped easily around my jutting cock. I felt it harden as she squeezed several times, then made one up and down jacking motion.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12