Strawberries; Mom's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that I lost interest in their behavior. Inga and I got very intense and hot together and took turns coming loudly. Inga really got the best out of me. I have never cried so much and for so long I think. I hope that I gave her a similar time, at least she assured me that afterwards.

In the afterglow when I was totally spent I heard familiar sounds from Carl and Diane. Nor for very long but very intense. Well, I think Carl had become rather turned on seeing me with another woman. Before the day before yesterday he had never seen two women make it out with each other and now it was me, his wife, doing it. So that he got turned on and erect so soon again and then very excited later on was no wonder. I fully understood that he banged Diane very fiercely and from the sounds of it she appreciated it in full. It felt good to me that it was I who had turned him on, well me and Inga to be honest.

Diane and Carl rested for a while having got totally exhausted. Then Diane rolled over to hug Carl telling how good he had been and how much she had liked it. She caressed his body lightly, even his limp cock. Suddenly she sat up with a scream.

"Carl, where the fuck is your condom? Did you take it off before entering me?" She yelled very annoyed. She held the soft cock for us to see that it was undressed and slippery as it should be having delivered undressed in her pussy.

Then Inga started to laugh which Diane didn´t like. She snapped at her telling it was no fun, no fun at all. But Inga moved over and touched her pussy. She spread the pussy lips to show what she had seen. The condom was still inside the pussy with the open end just visible. Inga pulled the condom outwards but only a little letting the condom hang out.

Diane started to laugh and relaxed. We joined in and we all had a very refreshing laughter. Diane touched the condom but didn´t pull it out. She let it be where it was and just played with it now and then.

We all relaxed being very contented.

When it was time for lunch we went first to the nude beach to swim and then Diane guided us to a small restaurant where eating in the nude was the norm. Diane walked proudly with the condom dangling from her pussy and when she sat down she now and then spread her thighs letting it show to the amusement of some of the other guests.

Diane found us another sheltered place and we settled down to enjoy the sun. We napped and had a good time. Carl moved over and lay down with his head in my lap. Later I made him change position so that he lay on his back between my spread thighs with his neck pressed against my pussy slit. It pressed nicely and I got wet from the nice caresses his neck did. And that made his movements even nicer.

Diane watched us lazily for quite some time but then moved over standing above us.

"May I," she said looking me in the eye and pointing at Carl´s soft cock. I just nodded being very happy. I felt very generous against Carl wanting him to get all the all the fun in the world. And there were no better than Diane to give him fun, not present anyway.

Diane smiled mouthing a thank you and knelt beside Carl. She started to caress him but very softly. She really took her time before she even touched his cock using mouth, hands and boobs to caress his body. She enjoyed herself I could see. She seemed to especially like brushing her nipples over Carl´s body hair making them hard and protruding.

Carl really enjoyed it too. His neck moved massaging my pussy slit making it even wetter. My clit started to swell which made the movements of his neck even more pleasant. The clit got hard and protruding and I couldn´t suppress a moan or two. Diane looked up and grinned when she realized what happened to me. When she resumed her caressing of Carl she made him rock a little more increasing my pleasure too. She laughed loudly when I cried out of ecstasy but kept on caressing.

I thought that Carl had to be more active and put his hands on Diane´s ass. He got the message and caressed her in turn soon finding his way in between the thighs. Diane moaned of pleasure and moved to put her pussy over his mouth. I got an excellent view when Carl licked the lovely pussy above his head. I helped him by pushing my butt upwards lifting his face closer to the pussy. He could lap at it quite comfortably. Diane liked it and started to pant hard and moan. I took Carl´s hand and put on finger against Diane´s butt hole trying to force it inside. Her muscles flexed hard at first but then slowly relaxed allowing his finger entry. Diane cried out when the finger slipped inside and looked grinningly over her shoulder at us.

Carl licked her slit and clit some more working his finger in and out of her butt canal. Diane moans increased until her ass suddenly flexed hard around Carl´s finger and she cried out. The orgasm rippled through her body spreading through Carl to me. I came too in a shuddering orgasm.

Diane recovered quickly and moved to kneel beside Carl again. She really set to work on Carl´s cock which she had so far touched only lightly. Again she took her time. She liked playing and sucking with the cock I could see. She used it to caress her face and boobs. She took the soft thing completely into her mouth and then gave the balls the same treatment. She made the cock grow but only slowly using its various states for caressing her own body. When he was rather hard she moved again to straddle his legs and took him between her big boobs caressing him to full hardness between them.

She cried out of pleasure and suddenly she was all business. She rose and quickly moved upwards getting in place. She grabbed the cock and lifted her body ready to impale herself on the mighty sword. Then she stopped and looked at me smilingly.

"Help us, help us please. Hold his cock in place for me," she begged giggling. I was more than happy to help out. So I grabbed it and when Diane moved forward placed the cock head at her entrance and kept it steady when she slowly impaled herself on his stiff rod. I watched for a little while when she started to move up and down. But then a thought struck me.

"Diane," I blurted out. "Diane, you have forgotten the condom."

"Oh my goodness, yes I have," she yelled in return and quickly dismounted Carl. She ran over to find her bag and rummaged through it to find the package. She carefully selected one and asked me to hold the cock while she dressed it. Again I held the cock when she impaled herself for the second time. She started to ride him in a slow pace.

I had been aware of that Inga had moved over to watch too. Now she suddenly straddled my head facing towards Diane. She lowered her ass to the right height to be convenient for me to lick her pussy. She leaned forward to embrace Diane and then they started to caress each other's boobs. Her pussy had a very nice sweet taste and I wondered fleetingly if she had put something on it. It was very pleasant to lick her which I did with great enthusiasm. It got even better when Diane started to move more forcefully making Carl´s neck to grind my clit harder.

The three of us got worked up rather quickly. Our moans mixed very nicely. Inga must have been very horny because she came first but Diane and I followed suit. Carl seemed to be far from coming. Well, he had performed twice just a couple of hours ago so that was understandable although having three ladies working on him would turn him on.

We took our time to recover being in no hurry. But then Inga moved and straddled my face standing on all fours. I could get at her clit much better in that position, she explained.

We resumed our activities and it felt lovely. It was a new experience for me to work on another woman´s pussy while having my pussy slit and clit massaged from Carl´s neck. I could change the pressure and angle by spreading or narrowing my thighs which I did.

Inga came once more having some to catch up but wanted me to go on caressing. Shortly afterwards I heard Diane coming loudly and then their movements stopped. I heard Diane and Carl talk but couldn´t hear what they said. Suddenly the lovely pressure from Carl´s neck on my clit disappeared and I felt him rise. Then his legs straddled my upper body. I wondered if he had come although I hadn´t heard his grunts. I couldn´t see what happened since my view was obscured by Inga´s thighs and ass.

Suddenly Inga swung forward taking her ass off my face crying out. At first I didn´t understand why. She was far from coming, I was sure. Then I saw Carl kneeling over me with his cock in full battle condition. Before Inga had swung forward his cock must have been close to her upturned ass. Had he tried to enter her?

"Why did you make him do that?" Inga yelled to Diane accusingly. She had risen and now stood before us hands on hips.

"But we talked about it last night, didn´t we? You said that it looked so good when Carl put his mighty sword into me." Diane answered defensively.

"Yes I did, but I didn´t say that I wanted to do it. Well, I said that I might want it," Inga admitted.

"All right, I apologize. I misunderstood you. Carl I am sorry that I talked you into this. Come, let´s continue our lovely fucking," Diane said.

"Wait a minute. I haven´t said that I don´t want to do it. I might want to reconsider," Inga said hesitantly.

"Would you? Great," Diane blurted out. "I can assure you that you will like it. Carl is so much better than that lousy man you tried last. Can´t even be compared on the same day. And look at that lovely cock of his. And you have seen how good he is to use it in a woman," Diane pleaded.

"All right, I will try it," Inga said. "Will you allow it?" she asked me. But that seemed to be only a rhetorical question. She hardly looked at me.

"Lovely," Diane exclaimed. "I will make him ready for you," she added pointing at Carl and his cock that had dropped considerably from the forty-five degree angle it had when fully erect.

"No, don´t touch him. I will do it myself. This has to be done properly," Inga said and knelt before Carl. She studied his cock for a little while then laughed out. "I don´t want him wrapped-up," she said giggling and pulled the condom off him. "You can pull out in time, can´t you?" She asked but not giggling anymore."Besides, these days are rather safe I would say, in case you fail to do it. Agreed?" she looked at Carl who nodded. I wondered how he could promise that. He had never had to withdraw from me. I had always allowed him to deliver where and when he wanted too.

"Well then, let´s see if I can get this thing in order. It´s of no use as it is," Inga said and set to work on Carl´s cock with hands and mouth. She handled it very well considering that she had so little experience, recently anyway. I had no idea how experienced she once had been with men. When she had made him hard and fully erect she kept on sucking and licking him for quite a while looking up at him now and then with glittering eyes.

"Ready to take me now?" Inga suddenly asked and withdrew from him. "You like it best doing it from behind I think. I like that too so come and take me."

She went down on all fours and for some reason of her own she straddled my head facing against my pussy. Carl moved behind her and I got a real close look of his big cock zeroing in towards her pussy. He missed at his first try though and I quickly reached out to direct him. I put his cock head at the entrance to Inga´s pussy that I knew so well by now. He pushed gently forward and I saw how his cock spread her lips before it slipped past and entered her pussy. With a few fast thrusts he got buried in full in the pussy which made Inga to cry out. Then he started to fuck her. Then I understood why Inga had straddled me. She lowered her upper body and let her head rest on my lower belly pushing her ass upwards to receive my husband in an angle of her liking.

Carl did a splendid job fucking her, varying his thrusts and keenly alive to her wishes. Diane watched for a while standing at the side then moved and knelt between my spread thighs. She caressed Inga´s face but then went down on me kissing and licking my pussy. She was as good as Inga and I enjoyed it immensely. This was a real foursome I thought.

Inga enjoyed in full Carl´s activities in her pussy. She panted heavily and moaned loudly, much more than when I worked on her pussy. Then small cries came from her making it clear that a great orgasm was building up inside her. And it came with a loud cry, much different from what she normally sounded like. She slumped down on top of me making Carl to plop out of her.

She took her time to recover and then she and Diane kissed.

"Now that felt very good. Much better than I thought it would, I must admit," she said. She turned to Carl and hugged him. "But Carl, you didn´t withdrew as you had promised," she said accusingly but giggled to soften the rebuke. "I really hope there will be no consequences. It might not be that safe these days as I thought."

"But . . . but I didn´t come. No need to withdraw," Carl protested.

"You didn´t? How come when you fucked so well? You didn´t like my pussy then," she exclaimed. "Let´s see. Yes it seems that you are right. A bit soft it is, but still serviceable. But I am spent I am afraid. I am so sorry but I don´t have the stamina to take a cock twice in a row. My pussy is rather sore from the lovely treatment of your big fat cock. And I have to admit that although you are so good, by far the best man I have had in me, I still prefer women, your wife for instance. She is very yummy I must say. Sorry Carl."

"Don´t worry about that," Diane broke in. "I will be most happy to take care of Carl."

"Very well, I will get him ready for you, so much I can muster," Inga said giggling. "My mouth isn´t spent." She grabbed Carl´s cock and set to work on it.

I was amazed about Carl´s stamina and that he hadn´t come yet. Well, he had come several times during the last days and twice before lunch. And he had got breeders in between and had obviously cooled down. I was very proud of him though especially now when he got ready again.

"I want to do like Inga did it. Receiving Carl from behind kneeling over you and support my head on your soft belly. Then you can guide him and give us a boost should we need it," Diane declared. She went down on all fours straddling my face and lowered her butt to place her pussy on my mouth. She wanted to get a quick lick. Which I did, enjoying her pussy for the first time. It tasted sweet still with a scent of cock. After a few good licks she raised her butt taking her pussy out of my reach.

"Carl, come and take me," she called out.

Carl quickly got in position but when I saw his cock above me something was missing.

"Diane, you have forgotten the wrapping," I yelled.

"Oh no, I haven´t. I have plans. A quick fuck in the pussy first to get us in the mood though and then we will see," she said calmly but with mock in her voice. "Carl, mount me please but be careful. I don´t want you to come in my pussy. That could be very dangerous. "

He moved forward and again I directed his cock into a female heaven. It suddenly felt

a bit odd that I helped my husband to enter pussies of other women but it was exciting too. As I said before, I really didn´t begrudge him the pleasures of the pussies I helped him into.

He fucked Diane only for a short while before she came, her body shaking. But when he tried to continue she pushed him out of her with a quick back and forth movement.

"Now the ass if you please. I want to feel hot seed splash into me," she said solemnly. "Please help us," she said to me. "Keep him steady and I will push back in my own time," she explained. "Carl, move forward please." She had now taken full command of all of us as a natural thing.

Carl´s big cock came back into my view. I grabbed it and put the head at the puckered hole holding it firmly. His cock was slimy from Diane´s rich pussy juice. Diane pushed back and gradually increased her backward pressure. The tip of the cock head pried open the butt hole a fraction and then gradually more and more. Diane grunted and made a sudden hard backward push. The cock head plopped inside but the muscle closed strongly just behind it. Diane held still for a little while before pushing again. Gradually and with many grunts she worked the cock inside her ass canal until it was fully out of my sight. She kept it there for a while. Carl got a bit restless and withdrew a little and then pushed back in. Diane moaned and Carl took that as a sign to go on and soon he was going in and out with long slow strokes.

I felt hands on my thighs pushing them apart and then hot breath on my pussy. Inga did the same as Diane had done before. It felt lovely to be caressed and licked while watching at close range my husband´s cock move in and out of Diane´s ass hole.

Diane really liked the cock in her ass. She moaned for each forward thrust Carl did and the moans got louder and louder until suddenly an orgasm made her to cry out of utterly pleasure. I could see her butt muscle flex and relax rapidly several times.

Diane recovered quickly and put in a higher gear. Her ass was now used to accommodate the big cock and could stand the rougher treatment Diane now wanted. She asked Carl to go faster and harder. He banged real hard into her. Each forward thrust pushed Diane´s head hard into my belly. After a while I couldn´t resist to take part and did the same as Inga was doing on me. Diane cried out when she felt my tongue on her clit and grabbed the flesh of my mound squeezing and rocking it. Together with Inga´s licking it quickly pushed me up the hill. Soon we both came in a mutual orgasm that must have been heard a long way.

Carl was still buried in the depths of Diane´s ass. When he resumed banging I thought it was time for him to get his release. He had been erect or half erect for a very long time by now first fucking Diane and then Inga in their pussies and now Diane´s ass. I was utterly proud of him.

So I reached up and caressed his balls with my tongue and mouth. In between I gave Diane a lick on the clit. They both seemed to like it and I could tell that the boiling had started in Carl. I tried to divide my favors between them to time a mutual orgasm. When I saw the contractions in the cock above me I intensified my activities on the clit. Even if there wasn´t a complete success it helped Diane to be ready when Carl started shooting his load into her ass. She received a few rounds before her orgasm started rippling through her body. Carl´s magazine was full of heavy rounds which he fired in several shots to Diane´s utterly pleasure.

When their ecstasy subsided Carl still was in her ass. But then I got other things on my mind. Inga increased her licking of my clit and Diane squeezed and rocked the flesh of my mound intensely when she came. That brought me too over the brink again.

When I came too I saw Carl´s cock still in the ass above me. The muscle had worked as a cock ring making it hard for the blood to leave. Diane tried to move back and forth but it was in vain. He was spent and as soon as the muscle eased its grip he went limp in an instant. Diane gave up and moved forward and rested on top of me. My head surfaced between her spread thighs. Carl was still on his knees and I pulled him down for a kiss. I whispered in his ear what great job he had done with both ladies and how proud I was of him. We kissed again, a long lingering kiss.

We all rested in the sun for a while. Then we went to swim on the nude beach and had a good time in the water. Diane and Inga met another female pair which they knew and we parted. Carl and I slowly walked back through the desert enjoying occasional glances from people we met, both male and female.

It was our last day and we had ordered a special three course dinner, candlelit, with wine, the lot. Over the balcony we asked Diane and Inga to join us which they were very happy to do. It became a very pleasant and relaxed evening. We exchanged addresses and telephone numbers and talked about to get together back home. Well, we will see if that happens.