Strawberries, Shortbread and Sex

Story Info
A hot afternoon with my wife and her friends.
3.5k words
4.26
27.1k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

I always knew that my wife had a naughty mind, but until recently I hadn't realised just how naughty! I also learned a few other things as well, but why spoil a good story by giving away too much too soon, so you will have to contain your curiosity for just a while.

It came like a bolt from the blue, knocking me sideways for a moment or two, when one evening she said, "My friends Pam and Angie are coming round tomorrow afternoon, and I want you to entertain them."

"No problem," I replied, always happy to help out when I can.

"The thing is," she said, with a giggle, "You are going to be in the nude, with just a little apron to hide the bare essentials, at least to start with."

"And," she continued, "You will have to do everything they tell you to do, everything, although I think you will enjoy it."

At this stage I ought to tell you a little about us. My wife Marjorie, Marge for short, and I were both in our fifties. Ours was a typical story, our children were grown up and had left home, and we were reasonably comfortable, with few apparent worries. We had a satisfying, but quite ordinary sex life, we watched a little porn, and entertained the usual fantasies about bringing someone else into our bed, of either sex, or perhaps swinging with a few friends, but I was about to find out that in Marge's case these were rather more than fantasies.

I have to admit that I had told Marge once, that I was turned on by thought of being caught in the nude by some of her friends. She had even found me one evening, wanking over a video on the Internet involving fully clothed females playing sexually with naked men, and watching them masturbate, but I had never thought that it would ever happen to me - until that moment.

So there I was the next day, opening the door to two attractive middle-aged ladies, wearing just a little apron, and a smile.

"Mmm, nice," said Angie, looking rather pointedly at my groin.

"Yes, isn't it," Pam replied, as they followed me into the living room.

"May I take your coats, ladies," I said politely, not forgetting my manners, although I could feel myself blushing, and my pulse rate was definitely up a few notches.

"Oh doesn't he look sweet," said Pam.

"Yes he does, doesn't he," replied Angie, "and wearing such a pretty pinnie, it will almost be a shame to take it off, but I think there might be something rather prettier underneath."

"Here you are," Pam went on, handing me her coat, "make sure you hang them up properly, we wouldn't want them to get creased, would we?"

"I don't think that he will be quite as careful with the rest of our clothes," laughed Angie, "he will be far too excited - and so will we!"

Taking their coats, I escaped to the kitchen where Marge was arranging cream cakes on a plate.

"I can see that you are starting to rise to the occasion," she giggled, looking at the rather obvious tent my cock was beginning to make in my apron. "When you have poured out the tea, you can bring it in on that tray, and put it on the coffee table, and don't forget, you have to do exactly what we tell you to do."

Following her to where her two friends were waiting, I bent, put the tray down on the table she had indicated. It was still somewhat of a shock to feel a hand creeping between my legs.

"He is certainly well hung, Marge, you were right there," said a voice that I identified as Angie's, "and such a neat little arse, I am really going to enjoy taking it later on with my strap-on," as she drew a line with her finger nail from my balls up to my anus.

"It's my turn now," squealed Pam. "Come over here big boy and let me see what you have got for me."

Remembering my instructions to do exactly as I was I was told, I stood up and turned to face her. When I was close enough, Pam slipped her hand under my apron, and caressed my balls, before stroking the length of my cock, which was by now hard and ready for action.

"Mmmm, what a nice one, just the right size and shape to fill my cunt. Where have you been hiding him, Marge, I can't wait to ride him; I am sure he will make me cum very nicely, several times I hope."

"I think you can take your apron off now, Alan," commanded my wife. "It's time for you to entertain us properly. Go and stand over there and stroke yourself, my friends are dying to see you cum, so don't disappoint me - I have told them many times how much you spunk when you wank."

"Oooh, listen to her, so authoritative," said Pam. "You remember, Angie, she was just like that with my husband."

"I think we should give him some encouragement," Angie chipped in, as she pulled her skirt up around her waist, and pulled her panties to one side to reveal a totally bald pussy. "Show him your pussies girls, that should put him in the right mood," and all three laughed.

Well, the sight of three sexy women playing with their delicious pussies was more than enough to get my juices flowing, and I was determined to give them a really good show. I started with long slow strokes the length of my shaft, to be rewarded with a nice warm feeling in my balls. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long this first time, and I quickened my pace as my climax started to build.

"I am going to cum soon, ladies," I gasped, "ooh this feels so good."

"Come over here now," my wife said, between her moans of arousal. "We don't want to waste any of that sweet cum, stand here so that we can catch every drop."

This was so much better than wanking in front of a computer, and I can't remember ever cumming so hard as I did that afternoon. Spurt after spurt shot out of my cock into their faces, as I abandoned myself to the intense pleasure of my orgasm. The blood was rushing in my ears, and my legs shook as spasms of ecstasy ripped through my muscles.

I almost collapsed as I subsided from the peak of my climax, and I staggered back into an armchair. Opening my eyes, I was treated to the sight of my wife and her two friends excitedly kissing and sharing my hot spunk.

"Look at him," said Angie eventually, "He has done very well so far, but think he will take some time to recover before he is ready for the next round. He will last much longer next time, long enough to give each of us an orgasm. But, we had better give him a show, to get him ready to perform his duty, have you got your strap-on Pam?"

"Ready and waiting," Pam replied. "Women are so superior to men, aren't they? One orgasm and they are spent, whereas we can cum time and again. Shall we show him how bad his wife is, and how much she enjoys having both her holes filled. Do you remember that weekend recently when he was away on business; she almost passed out with pleasure as our husbands fucked her. My god, it was so naughty and exciting, I almost came just watching her."

"Oh yes," giggled Angie, "and she entertained them handsomely all night long, you could hear her screams of pleasure throughout the house. Good job we live in a detached house, or the neighbours would have thought someone was being murdered."

Still in a state of shock, I looked over at Marge, who just grinned back, as she stripped. "Mmm," she murmured, "the feeling of a hard cock in my cunt and arse was so amazing, and cum was just running out of me. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, it must have been at least twenty. I had to scrub myself before Alan got home, and I was too exhausted to make love to him, so I just gave the usual excuse of a headache."

Pam and Angie quickly wriggled out of the rest of their clothes, and I was treated to the sight of three delectable naked women in an advanced state of sexual arousal. All three had looked after their figures, and although they had all put on a little weight over the years, it was all in the right places, and just added to their allure.

Marge lay back in Pam's arms and turned her head and they began to kiss passionately, sucking each other's lips, their tongues licking and probing in a most arousing way. Angie got down on her knees between their outstretched legs, giving me a wonderful view of her voluptuous arse, and puffy pussy lips. She slipped two fingers into Pam's dripping cunt, whilst licking and sucking on my wife's pussy. They were all moaning in their arousal, and before long Marge cried out as her orgasm swept over her, closely followed by Pam.

By now I was ready to join the action, my cock standing hard and proud, and a delicious warm tingling feeling was spreading from my balls and up my shaft. However, as I started to get up from my chair, eager to plunge deep into Angie's cunt, she looked over at me, and said "Not yet, big boy, we promised to show you just how much your naughty wife likes being fucked in both holes at the same time, and turning back to Pam, she went on, "Time to put on our strap-ons, and after we have fucked his wife, we can take turns with Alan's sexy little arse."

It was obvious that they often played this way, as they moved with practised ease in preparation for further debauchery. Angie and Pam changed places, and Marge straddled Angie's thighs and sank down on her wickedly erect phallus with a sigh of deep satisfaction. Pam spread copious quantities of lube on Marge's anus and her strap-on, and standing behind her slowly, but insistently, pushed the tip into her anus, and once she had overcome the initial resistance of her sphincter, deep into her rectum until she was buried to the hilt.

The sight of Angie and Pam fucking my wife was so arousing, as they moved in harmony to take her to greater heights of ecstasy, sometimes thrusting deep into her at the same time, and at others alternating strokes. Although I couldn't see her face, I could tell that Marge was in sexual heaven from the way her head was thrown back, and from her whimpers and moans of excitement. I began to stroke my cock with an urgency to match their thrusting, taking myself to the point of orgasm, and then backing off, wanting my next climax to be deep inside one of the cunts on offer.

When it came, Marge's climax was even more intense than her first, and seemed to go on forever, and as she reached the peak of rapture, she actually screamed, and a string of obscenities poured from her mouth. Finally sated, she slumped forward onto Angie's breasts, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath.

Pulling away from her, Pam turned to me, and said, "Your turn now, Alan, I have been looking forward to this ever since I saw your delicious bottom, come over here and lean forward with your arms on the settee, and let me take your virgin arse. That's right, there where Angie can play with your cock while I fuck you."

"That's right," said Angie, "and when Pam has finished, I will take her place, ooh I am going to enjoy this."

I don't know if you have ever had your arse fucked by a voluptuous woman, my friends, but if not I suggest you buy your wife or lover a strap-on and some lube, the feeling of being filled is indescribable. Unbelievably, my cock grew even harder, the veins pulsing in time with my accelerating heart rate, until it felt that it was going to burst. Between them Pam and Angie took me to a peak of arousal that I had never known before. Angie expertly stroked my shaft and fondled my balls, but always keeping me on the edge of my climax by squeezing the base of my shaft just before I could cum. The unrelieved pressure building up on my balls was almost unbearable in intensity, and every muscle in my body was quivering with repressed excitement.

After minutes of exquisite agony, Pam pulled out and told me to turn round and impale myself on Angie's tool. As I sank down in bliss, she knelt and took me into her mouth, and once she had engulfed my entire length put out her tongue to lick my balls, something Marge had never done. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer, and I shouted, "I have to cum, please let me cum, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god, this is amazing," or something like that.

And then I just exploded, there is no other way to describe it, it was like a volcano going off. I just abandoned myself to an orgasm of extraordinary intensity, a whole body orgasm that just seemed to go on and on, as I ejaculated stream after stream of cum down Pam's throat. When I was finally done I collapsed back onto Angie, barely conscious, and babbling incoherently. Fuck me, it was just amazing.

While this was going on, Marge sat back in the chair I had so recently vacated, legs spread obscenely, with two fingers stuffed up her cunt, and fingering her clit feverishly with her other hand. I think she must have cum again watching us, because when she spoke, she struggled to get out the words between great gulps, as she sucked air into her lungs as if she had just run a mile. "God, Alan, that was fantastic, I have never seen you cum like that, really amazing."

After that, no one said anything at all for some time, as we drifted in a delightful state of post orgasmic lassitude. Pam was the first to speak. She was I realised, a natural leader, and also the initiator of new depravities of the most amazing kind. My goodness, what a filthy imagination she had.

"Well I don't know about anybody else, but I could do with a drink and something to eat, I'm famished," she said, "I hope you have got a bottle of champagne in the fridge Marge, and strawberries and shortbread would do rather nicely, and perhaps smoked salmon on buttered crackers as well. It's about time that Alan earned his reward as our waiter, no gain without pain, as they say, although I don't think he found it that painful."

Marge just nodded, so off I went to the kitchen. This must have been their normal half time sustenance before their next round of sexual antics, because I found everything that Pam had suggested, either in the fridge or on a plate on the side, covered by clingfilm. While I was opening the champagne, and preparing the nibbles, I did fall to wondering which other men had been invited to take part in their games, and I thought I must remember to ask Marge that night when we were in bed.

When we were all suitably refreshed, Marge suggested that we might go up to the bedroom to continue where we had left off. When she asked what Pam and Angie would like to do next, it was Pam who spoke up first, "You are always telling us how good Alan is at bringing you off with his tongue, how about we all lie on the bed, and get him to lick our pussies in turn, until we cum, and then we are satisfied we will let him fuck us properly. Bags he cums in my cunt first."

I have always enjoyed sucking Marge's pussy, and I had often sent her into raptures several times before fucking her cunt, so I was more than happy to comply with my instructions. I was fascinated by the distinct taste of their juices as I moved from one to the other, and also the difference in the anatomy of their pussies - I hadn't realised there was so much variation. Angie had the most prominent labia, while Pam's clitoris was almost like a miniature penis, and Marge was definitely the most sweet tasting.

The next half an hour was most satisfying, and I was able to give each of them several orgasms in that time. I licked and sucked, and nibbled to my heart's content, savouring every delicious moment. The air became charged with the scent of their nectar, and the sound of their moans, as they writhed beneath me, was music to my ears. Looking back I wish I had had the good sense to put my mobile on record, definitely next time I thought.

When they were all satisfied, and I think impressed by my oral expertise, Marge indicated that I could fuck them again. While they were debating about the best way to proceed, Angie had a bright idea.

"You know that game we sometimes play, like musical chairs but with cocks instead of chairs. Well we only have one cock, but what if Alan sat on a chair, and we each rode him for a minute."

"Oh yes, that would be fun," the other two cried in unison.

"As long as you let him cum in my cunt," grunted Pam, "Marge gets him every day, and you can have him next time, Angie, but I want to go home full of his spunk tonight. Jim will enjoy cleaning me out, you know what a cum slut he is."

"Deal," laughed Angie, "as long as it's not too long until next time. Alan has been a really good playmate, and I will dream about him tonight when Pete is fucking me. When I tell him about this afternoon, he will be so jealous, and it will make him try even harder than usual to give me a really good rogering. But perhaps I could invite Alan round next week for a little one-on-one activity."

"Oh no you don't," my wife giggled, "I haven't given him permission to fuck my friends when I'm not there to participate. He is going to have to be extra specially attentive to my needs before I let him loose on his own."

If you have never experienced it, you cannot imagine how exciting it is to have three voluptuous and randy women taking turns on your cock. Pam and Angie favoured reverse cowgirl, allowing them to play with their clits, or for one of the others to lick her. Marge preferred to face me, so that she could rub her erect nipples on my chest, and to kiss me at the same time. Funny how different cunts stimulate you in distinct, yet equally exquisite ways. It was disappointing at first when the minute was up, but the brief respite between each of the three women had the effect of keeping me on the edge of a climax, prolonging the pleasure for much longer than when Marge and I fuck with her on top. I would certainly recommend it.

It was Marge who insisted that Pam and Angie fucked my arse again while she rode her biggest dildo, just to give her something to make her really happy, she said. My goodness, she really is a very naughty and depraved lady, quite unlike her public persona. In fact I wonder how many of her other friends have a secret sex life. I just hope that I am going to find out very soon.

As they were leaving, after a farewell hug and a kiss, Pam said that she had something new to try next time, but wouldn't say any more, leaving it to our imaginations. "The anticipation will make it even more exciting," she said with a wink. My goodness, whatever has she got in mind?

Later that night in bed, as we lay in the darkness, both satiated by our debauchery, Marge whispered to me, "I hope you weren't too shocked, my love, although you seemed to be enjoying yourself. I have been dying to include you in our little games. I love you, darling, but sex with friends is so much fun, don't you agree?"

That is how I discovered just how naughty my wife really is, and I have to agree with her, it is fun.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers