Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 03

Story Info
Welcome to Camp Bare Rump.
9.3k words
4.59
54.5k
92

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers

Hello everyone, it's time for readers input, lol. As for Martin and Rachel I'm thinking that they'll get together and merge their families into one. But that's one path I could take, so let me know what you think.

*******

Martin stood over his open suitcase packing for what Rachel said would be a three day trip. He just couldn't believe he was already jetting off to some strange place when he had just moved in to his penthouse three days ago. Yet Rachel was adamant that if he didn't go with her to this Camp Bare Rump she would spread their dirty little secret. Martin wasn't about to have his future upended, not when he suspected his mother's or his sister's, or both involvement in this little scheme of Rachel's. The sound of his zipper resounded in his bedroom as a knock came upon his front door.

"Hello," Martin heard his sister's voice greeting their guest.

"Hiya, how's that ring working out for you, Michelle?" Rachel asked as she entered the penthouse, "Wow! This is some place you got!"

"Thanks it's Martin's, and yes, it works perfectly," Michelle said smirking.

"Ah, there you are, I was wondering when you would get here," Christen said existing the hallway that lead to the spare bedrooms. Setting her bags down beside her daughter's as they waited for Martin to exit.

"Sorry about the delay, I had to make sure everything was prepared for you at the Camp," Rachel said, taking in the spender of his place. "Is that a pool?!" she asked running up to his couch, "Oh my god! It is!"

"It's heated too," Martin said coming out of his bedroom.

"You don't mind if I come over some time and try it out?" Rachel asked noticing his arching eyebrow. "I know," she said walking up to him, "That I put you on the defensive Martin, but you're going to love it I promise you."

"Huh uh, that remains to be seen," Martin said adjusting the strap on his shoulder.

"Trust me, this place is right up your alley," Rachel said stepping closer to Martin, "Plus, I like to think you enjoyed being inside me," she said salaciously. "And what better way to expand this budding friendship then with a little bonding time, hmm?"

"You sure do got a weird way of showing it," Martin said locking the door while Christen called for the elevator.

"Nice car," Rachel said in awe as she watched as Martin loaded the truck. Looking back at her own car then to the luxurious one she stood before. "Martin, you don't mind if I ride with you, do you?"

"No, seeing how you didn't give me the address so I can't use the GPS, plus if we get lost and eaten by cannibals I'm blaming you," Martin said jokingly, taking her bag from her and adding it to theirs.

"The only thing that will possibly be eaten is that foot long sausage you have hidden in those pants of yours," Rachel said coyly as she slid into the passenger seat, "Damn! This leather is incredible!" she said as she wiggled her taut ass against the hand tooled leather.

"I know right! That's what I told him before we visited your shop yesterday," Christen said smiling knowingly at Rachel. While Martin was stuck in the gloryhole for an hour she, her daughter and Rachel had a very long talk. However, when Rachel guessed that they were mother and child only then did she hint at the Camp, although never in great detail only that it catered to people like them just with an added twist. When Rachel brought up this Camp of hers the two of them were intrigued, yet Rachel wouldn't divulge to many particulars about the place. That she couldn't say much else since it was a private resort. Rachel didn't want to out any of it's members without their consent. Yet the fact remained how were they going to get her son to go along with this.

"You just leave that to me." Christen remembered that devilish smirk of hers when she said that. She just hoped that this trip of theirs would help bring her and her son closer together. She had no use for other men since she had a lawyer draw up the divorce papers. Christen also hoped that Martin wouldn't push his sister away either. She knew it was a bad habit with him. However, only two months remained before Martin started his Med school. How she hoped it wouldn't be to much for him to handle, however, she and Michelle would always be there to help him relieve his stress.

"You will want to get on highway nine," Rachel said pointing to the sign for the on ramp, "Just follow it west until you get to Dalton then take highway eight north to Adams, that's the fastest way to get there," she said reaching over placing her hand on Martin's inner thigh.

For six hours they drove on stopping for lunch then continuing down the road. Rachel caught Martin's attention before he could miss the exit to highway eight. She hoped Martin would like the surprise, and she hoped to get to see his monster as much as she could stand for the next three days. As they crossed the town line of Adams, Rachel was taken back how the place hadn't changed all that much since her childhood.

"Take a left up here," Rachel said as they approached the stop light before they hit Main street.

As they drove deeper into the mountains Martin got an errie feeling. He was suspecting to start hearing dueling banjos soon as the forest thicken the longer they drove. That feeling grew even stronger as Rachel told him to pull off to an unnamed private side road. For twenty minutes Martin eye the side of the road praying that no deranged lunatic would jump out. Yet as they rounded the side of the mountain he was greeted with a wondrous view of the valley below. A very large building dominated most of the clearing, a clear placid lake sat on the far end of the property. All Martin could make out were little dots of people and the splashes in their wake. His eyes noted the small cabins that he could see dotting the land as they continued to transverse that mountainous road.

"Park at the main building," Rachel said pointing towards the large building, "We need to get you three registered before we can show you to your cabin," she said, gently squeezing his cock that she has been caressing for the past six hours. Gravel crunched underneath his tires as the car slowed to a crawl then stopped altogether. Killing the engine, Martin heard the squeaking of the rear door as a man in his late fifties if he had to guess stepped out onto the gravel parking lot. His smiling face as slightly tanned from the summer sun his grey eyes fell on Rachel as she stepped out of the car; his grey 'Welcome to Camp Bare Rump: A Camp Like No Other', stretched taut across his chest. Martin had to look quickly away as the man wore no pants or shorts for that matter.

"Daddy!" Rachel cried out joyously as she ran into his loving arms. Martin's Adams apple bobbed as they kissed like no father-daughter should, yet who was he to judge. "Dad, I like for you to meet Martin, his mother Christen, and his sister Michelle they're like us," she whispered into his ear.

"I figured that dear why else would you bring them here," he said palming his daughter's ass, "Where are my manners I'm George Parker, and I'm the owner along with my wife and director of this fine camp of ours," George said shaking each and every one of their hands.

"So this is what a naked incest resort or something?" Michelle asked looking around the grounds at all the naked people who went about their day.

"Well, technically yes, however, we like to refer to this place as a wholesome naked family fun retreat. Catering entirely to people like us," George said, looking behind him as the door opened.

"Sweetheart, has Rachel arrived yet?" said a very alluring woman as naked as the day she was born stepped out into the late afternoon sun. Michelle quickly covered her brother's eyes so not to awaken the beast. "Baby!" she said holding out her arms for her daughter, "I've missed you so much. It's not the same without you here," she said rubbing her daughter's back. Martin batted away his sister's hand so he could get a better view of the woman, and his cock liked what it saw.

"Let me introduce you to my wife Carrie," George said, smiling warmly at his wife.

"Oh, what do we have here, first timers?" Carrie asked greeting them kindly, her eyes taking stock of each and every one. It was her job that everyone obeyed the rules of the camp. They couldn't afford anyone breaking them, their place needed to remain a secret for as long as they could keep it as such. Thankfully, no one has ever over stepped the bounds of camp edict. "Young man I hope your not thinking of smugging something into this camp are you?" Carrie asked noticing a rather large tube like object in his pants.

"What?" Martin asked looking down, "No, that's just me," he said with a coy smirk.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, Mom, that is all him," Rachel purred.

"Well... come on, let's get you all signed in and we'll go over the rules of the camp, and get you sorted into your cabin," Carrie said, feeling her cheeks heat at her husbands chuckle.

"Now..." Carrie said, noticing how his mother had to constantly lift his chin to keep his eyes off of her breasts not that she couldn't stop glancing at his bulge. "You'll be in cabin two," she said, as she turned around hoping his eyes were lingering on her ass as she reached for the key. "Rachel, here can show you the way, you can keep your lovely car parked here or move it behind your cabin should you need to visit the town. Although, we have pretty much everything you need here. Now for the rules: Once you're settled there are to be no clothes unless your friend comes," Carrie said looking at Michelle and Christen, "So you don't have to fret over dirty laundry. If you or someone approaches you please do not stare," Carrie said looking at Martin. "I know this place is quite the shock for first timers so a little staring is okay. However, there are some here that practices swapping. Should you partake in this please keep it discrete we don't wish to cause an uproar among the other campers. Also, if you do not wish to do so and they simply won't take no for answer please don't hesitate to scream or ring one of the many bells at each intersection of the trails. One of our councilors will find you. Meal times are posted outside should you care to dine here with the other campers," Carrie said, looking over at the clock. "Dinner will be served here in an hour and a half if your hungry. This way all our guest can get to know one another; or if you let us know ahead of time we'll gladly bring it to your cabin. Because all of us knows the value of alone time with one's family," she said patting her daughter's hand.

"Has anyone you know...?" Christen asked worried for her daughter's welfare with so many naked men on the loose.

"Thankfully, no," Carrie said sighing in relief, "Every guest that enjoys the bliss of our establishment knows to respect the woman's right. Plus Rachel here," she said placing her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Is very protective of the first timers so the veterans know not to cross her or her brother William," Carrie said as the front door to the office opened.

"Oh my!" Michelle and Christen gasped in unison: from his sleek black hair, his glacial blue eyes, his rugged jaw, his chiseled chest, and yet the man was lacking in where it mattered most. They knew Martin had ruined them forever for normal size men.

"William!" Rachel said rushing over to her brother embracing him lovingly.

"Sis? What are you doing here?" William asked. He and his sister looked over the adult store alternating each month, while their parents looked after the camp during the summer months.

"I thought I'd show my new friends here this place," Rachel said glancing over at Martin.

"First timers?" William asked, giving each one of them a once over. He didn't put much stock in the boy that stood behind the women that held his attention. It was what he loved about the place - their innocence. "If you need anything, I mean anything you just let me know," William said, blocking Martin from his mother and sister.

"Oh, and just what might that be?" Christen asked not pleased how the man brushed aside her son.

"Yes, do tell?" Michelle asked her eyes racked down his body. "Obliviously, it's not that," she said pointing at William's cock, "Seeing how my brother does extremely well in that area."

"What? Him?!" William asked looking back at Martin. "Wouldn't you like for a man to show you around instead of a boy?"

"Well, when you find one, you'll let me know," Martin said sarcastically, "Which way is cabin two?" he asked taking the key from Carrie.

"Come, I'll show you," Rachel said, shaking her head at her brother. As much as she loved him he tended to have a one track mind when it came to the opposite sex.

"Son, I love you, but sometimes you're an idiot," Carrie sighed as Michelle and Christen followed after Martin.

"What?!" William asked wondering just what happened.

"That display may have damaged their view of this place, and just when I got done talking about that!" Carrie said glaring at her son, "Now as punishment come eat your mother. Then we'll see if we can repair what damage you're foolishness has caused."

"I'm sorry about my brother," Rachel said turning around in her seat as Martin backed out of the parking lot, "He gets tunnel vision when pretty women are before him. If he harasses you again you let me know, okay? I want this weekend to be fun for you, so that maybe you all will want to come here again," she said, her hand traced along the back of Martin's right hand. "Take a right up here," Rachel said pointing to the two lane road that ran behind the cabins that populated the camp grounds. "There it is," she said pointing to the purposely aged log cabin.

"So who is in that one?" Christen asked as she looked at cabin one. It was larger then theirs by an extra two thousand square feet if she had to guess. Then she noticed the well manicured mini garden/patio area that sat between the two cabins. The built-in grill that stood as guardian over that quiet area.

"That one is ours," Rachel said blushing as Martin handed her bag as he unloaded his trunk. Hoping they wouldn't find the special items that were scattered throughout the cabin, so she and her family could record everything that happens in that cabin. It was the reason why she had spent most of that morning ensuring that the cabin was vacant. It was their families obsession in watching other families enjoying the bliss of sex, while they too had sex while watching them. If it was a family that endured themselves to them only then would they make a hardcopy should they wish to relive those days. "I do hope that's okay with you being so close to me?" Rachel asked smiling salaciously at Martin.

"I don't know, seeing me naked every day might get a tad boring to you," Martin said closing the trunk. Yet the thought of seeing his mother and sister parading around nude every day while they were there, now that he would never get bored of.

"Hardly," Rachel cooed, "Well, I'm going to go put my things away. How about say... in ten minutes we'll meet out in front and I'll show you around," she said, matching his mother's and sister's hungry looks that were levied at Martin.

"I think that would be lovely," Christen said nodding, "Don't you think so baby?"

"Mmmhmm," Michelle agreed while she ran her finger along her lower lip.

"Great!" Rachel said waving at them as she walked to her cabin.

"Baby? There's only one bed here," Christen called out to Martin as he carried in his bag, "I hope you don't mind sharing this bed with us?" she asked wantonly.

"That's any different then when we're at home, how?" Martin asked coyly. Feeling his body grow hard remembering the shared night the three of them had since they moved into his penthouse.

"Well, the bathroom is to small for all of us," Michelle pouted walking out of the cabins bathroom, "And I do miss our tub," she said, walking up behind her brother her hand lavishing along his chest. "I think we need to get you undressed brother," Michelle purred in his ear, "We wouldn't want to break the rules now do we?"

"Mmm... yes, take those off baby," Christen said pointing to his jeans.

"Then why aren't the two of you naked yet?" Martin asked with a playful smirk.

Unaware that Rachel was watching their conversation. Biting her lip as she sat nude on the jumbo king size bed her family shared. She loved listening to their banter, and she liked how Martin allowed her to continuously touch that monster of his. She could feel her slickness awakening as she thought about that beast. Her snatch still ached from her time within the booth with Martin, yet she didn't care she would ride that wondrous cock of his as many times as she could. She also knew her mother might want a taste as well once she saw it in its full glory.

"Mmm... baby, do you want to take care of this first before we meet Rachel?" Christen asked the tips of her fingers skimming up along the back of his erect cock.

"Nah, it's going to get hard regardless, but after dinner I'll give you your dessert," Martin said devilishly.

"Promises, promises," Michelle teased as her ass wiggled as she approached the front door of the cabin.

"Sand?" Martin asked puzzled looking down at the walkway that led all the way around the stands of cabins.

"Yep, sand," Rachel said exiting her cabin. She tried to make it seem she wasn't looking at his cock as it twitched announcing that it enjoyed what it saw. "Dad, thought it would be easier on every one's feet then pavement. So the grounds keeper keeps the sand raked to ensure nothing mars it. So which way do you want to go first, that way," she said pointing to the behind them, "Leads to the saunas, the karaoke stage and the massage parlor. Can anyone of you sing?"

"Martin can!" Michelle said bouncing on her feet. Her A cup breasts giggling as she did.

"You can?" Rachel asked hiding her glee. She wanted to know everything about him.

"Oh yeah, my baby here has a wonderful voice," Christen said lovingly as she placed a kiss on his cheek. Loving how her body heated by his very presence. "He was the pride of the school choir when he was in highschool," she cooed as her fingers teased his hair.

"Well then," Rachel said taking hold of his hand, "Come on, I want to show you the stage," she said, giggling as his cock bounced with every step. "I think Martin's going to be popular here," Rachel said noticing the looks they were garnering.

"Well, it's not every day you see a monster," Christen said pride filling her chest.

"Hello Rachel," came a sweet voice as they passed cabin eight.

"Hey Mrs. Anderson, are you enjoying your summer?" Rachel asked. She had hoped to avoid unnecessary stops, yet Mrs. Anderson was a cougar and she enjoyed seeing the new items on the menu.

"Always dear," she said hugging Rachel, yet all the while, her eyes were glued to Martin's cock. "My, you certainly do have a 'Big' boy there," she said smiling warmly at Christen.

"I know," Christen said matching the woman's smile.

"It must be one excellent ride I bet?"

"It is, it has a knack of destroying your need for other men," Michelle said dreamily.

"I see," Mrs Anderson purred licking her lips.

"Well, I should finish their walk through before dinner," Rachel said. She knew if she didn't get Martin out of the woman's sight Mrs. Anderson would lure Martin into her cabin. That was something she couldn't afford to allow to happen. Mrs. Anderson had a notorious habit of devouring male first timers and Rachel wanted that for herself.

"I'll be seeing you," Mrs. Anderson said winking at Martin.

"Not if I can help it," Christen said as the woman walked back to her cabin, "Martun, you stay away from that woman, you hear me!"

soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers