Straying Thoughts

Story Info
What else does she get up to with that magic?
3.1k words
4.47
22.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hank got ready for bed, stripping down completely naked, he kept glancing nervously over to his wife. Maggy was dressed in her white nightgown, brushing her long blonde hair and humming softly to herself. Hank swallowed nervously and slipped beneath the covers. His cock was already getting hard, being naked only because he knew his wife preferred it. His nudity and her state of nearly full dress was a simple, but powerful symbolic reminder of their new dynamic. There were times she even made him stay naked all day at home, and there was very little he could do to resist, when it meant suffering hours and hours of cock teasing from her Sex Magic.

She'd had her powers for almost two years. To Hank's blue balls, it felt like eternity. But there was still love and affection and she still took care of him since he'd been forced to downgrade to a mere copy boy at his office. If it made her happy, he could suffer her sudden bouts of manic horniness. But there was something he'd heard today that had set his heart churning with concern and dread.

As she sat at the mirror, drawing out her hair-brushing, she could feel his eyes on her back. She hid a soft smile, angling in her seat so he couldn't see it in her reflection as he outright stared at her from the bed. His cock was twitching away, hard as a rock as it always was when they were going to bed together. She didn't need to use her aura or even do anything sexy any more to keep him primed. Just knowing he'd be spending the night pressed against her toned, sexy body, wanting desperately to fuck her until he came his brains out, but knowing all it would do is make his blue balls ache that much more, the frustration, to his shame and confusion, constantly revved his motor. She played with and fucked him enough that he didn't even bother trying to seduce her into it anymore. When she was in the mood, she would take him or tease him or both.

As she easily read the anxieties in his mind, she had a feeling tonight would be a good one. She knew what he was thinking. But she wasn't going to say anything. She was going to let the curiosity chew him up until he cracked.

Her hidden smile widened. Even though she didn't need to, his cock was already rock hard on its own, she let slip a bit of her sexual magic, the Arousal Aura that let when force a man to become erect, and push his tension to superhuman levels. She didn't give him the head-spinning rush she sometimes enjoyed. Just a little trickle. Just a little extra tension to make him squirm in the bed, and make his cock swell just a little bit more than normal, until it was practically tingling with anticipation. It was just enough that he couldn't be sure she was using magic, he might just be that horny. He didn't dare call her on it when she had plausible deniability. She had to stifle a giggle as she sensed his thoughts twist and churn, fighting with his instinct to either pounce on her or start jerking himself off frantically right then and there.

He knew better than to try that to. She didn't even need to put restrictors on him. In fact, she wanted the risk of him touching himself to always be there, constantly tempting him to try it, to try in his most desperate moments to rub one out before she caught him.

Of course, as he'd discovered dozens of times by now, the one restrictor she had put on him was the orgasm block. If he couldn't obey the no touching rule, there was no way his body would resist cumming. So she gave him the chance to touch, and punished him for it every time, until he learned better. It had been months since his last attempt, but every single day was just as difficult, if not moreso, than the last to resist.

Pre-cum was seeping from the tip as she finally set her brush down and came to bed. He smiled up at her, and she smiled warmly back, leaning down, pulling his head back by his hair, and kissing him. As she did so, she snaked her hand down his chest, coming within a hairsbreadth of his straining penis, almost touching it, but instead going another few inches further and cupping his testicles. He winced and made a soft moan into her mouth. She broke the kiss with a soft chuckle, then slipped under the covers, turning on her side, and waited for him to spoon her.

Instead, he stayed seated on the bed, back leaning on the headboard, his jaw working. He glanced at her back, opened his mouth, then closed it again. He didn't know if he wanted to ask. He didn't know if he wanted to know, or if she would punish him for what he was about to say.

Instead of asking what was wrong or telling him to just spit it out, she let slip another little command of arousal. His penis jumped and swelled until the veins were bulging. As wound up as he felt, he was certain she had used magic, but it was still too subtle to know for certain.

It was enough to finally break his silence. "Honey... sweetie... can I, uh, ask you a question?"

"Mmmm," Maggy moaned in her cute little way that set her husband's heart a flutter. She turned over and looked up at him from her pillow, smiling softly. "What is it, dear?"

"W-well, I, um, I hear some women at the office talking, and, um..." he swallowed. "They were saying how they, like, they use their powers on..."

"Yes?"

"Like, they use their powers on other men. You know, behind their boyfriend's backs and stuff. Just casually, but you know, not just an accidental aura flash or peak in their mind."

"Yeah?"

He swallowed. "Do you... do you do that...?"

Maggy let out a soft laugh. "What a silly question. I love you baby." She reached up and touched his shoulder. With an application of magic force, she pushed his body into a lying down position so he was even with her. She leaned over, propping herself up on her left elbow and kissed him passionately. As she did, she reached down between his legs again.

This time, she touched his cock. Her fingers wrapped around his turgid organ and began lightly stroking it, adding little tingles of extra pleasure and sensitivity through his nerves. He practically yelped, his hips bucked, and he returned the kiss with gusto. She broke the kiss, smiling down at him, and he let out a soft moan, almost a whimper, as her hand lovingly tended to him. It had been a little while since she'd actually touched him, and not just used magic. Well, other than riding his face.

She kept eye contact with him as her hand found a steady rhythm, building him up to an orgasm. His eyes were pleading, as always, but he knew better than to verbalize his desires. She could read them in his thoughts, anyway, a babble of "please, please, please let me cum!" that sounded like a chorus to go along with the euphoric psychic humming of his hyper-tense cock and taught balls.

As he started to squirm in her grasp, his climax building quickly, she sent a stronger spell through him, coursing through his body to concentrate on his wrists and ankles. His legs spread out, and his arms straightened against his sides, where they were locked down by an invisible force.

His face became a mask of pleasure combined with pleading. "Oh, honey," he said breathlessly, "Honey, I'm sorry, please don't tease me! You had me going all weekend, I need a break tonight, please!"

"I'm not upset you asked me that question," she said. She let go of his cock, but he could still feel her hand stroking steadily away. He was close now, so close, and he fought to delay the climax he knew was approaching. She trailed her fingers up to his chest, letting them trace around his nipples, which were already hard. She tweaked on, and he let out a choked giggle. If he wasn't already red-faced from the feelings on his cock, he would have been from the embarrassment of how ticklish his nipples were.

"Y-y-you're not?" he gasped, trying to distract her ministrations for even a few moments. She didn't miss a beat and traced her fingertips to his other nipple and tweaked it.

That was the last straw. The little tickle combined with the peaking of pleasure from the phantom handjob and he let out a whimper as his cock jerked rapidly, and he writhed in his invisible bonds. No semen was forthcoming, however. Her block, as always held strong. She let the handjob fade some, going slower with a looser grip, but not stopping completely. Just enough to let him catch his breath.

"No I'm not," she said once he could pay attention again. "Because you're right to be suspicious."

His eyes widened. "Wh-what? Does that mean?"

She chuckled, then leaned down over his. She wet her lips and kissed the tip of his cock, letting the tip slide between then, so she could flick the slit with her tongue. As she did so, she set another spell along his cock, this one of her mouth, a warm and wet phantom which started sucking him right down to the root. It joined and overlapped the handjob spell in a rhythm that caused to two sensations to oscillate between being in synch or overlapping, like two sets of blinkers on different timing.

"It means exactly what your suspecting. I've used my power on other men, of course." She leaned up and whispered in his ear, tickling his sensitive flesh with her breath. "They don't even know it's me, baby. I tease them from miles away, without them ever knowing who it is. And there is nothing they can do to stop me."

Hank writhed once more as she let the phantom sensations go faster and firmer, building him back up again. He huffed and tried to speak, but couldn't quite catch his breath. His thoughts were a confused whirl of hurt and arousal, hating the idea that his wife was touching other men, even with just her magic, but finding himself intensely turned on simply from the sheer power of her. With her mere thoughts, she could make not just him, but several men, into whimpering blue balled bitches, and they were all completely helpless. That alone propelled him to another sharp edging even as the dual hand-and-mouth spells were just getting started.

She watching him jerk and writhe and mew under her magic, three very basic spells and just a little bit of extra coaxing, and he was already broken. But she wasn't done. She backed off the magic just enough to let him calm down and focus again, before grinning and saying, "You want to know who? You want to know what I do?"

His instinct was to say no, revolted at the thought of such details, but somehow, such an instinct didn't manage to be enough to get him to shake his head. A glimmer of curiosity won out. He didn't nod either, but his eyes told her enough.

"First there's a kid named Steve. He just turned eighteen a few months ago. He's bagged my groceries the last few times I've been there. He reminded me a bit of you, when we were first dating." She tussled her husband's short brown hair. "Oh, to be young again!" She laughed at her own little joke. She and her husband were both only twenty-four. Her husband was too busy trying not to whimper as her phantom spells worked him over.

"Anyway," she said, as she let her fingertips trail over her husband's chest. "I thought I was cute, so I got a lock on his cock. When he went home that first night, I laid into him. I had him crying and writhing on the floor within five minutes, but I worked him over for hours. I sent blowjob spells and handjob spells and feather spells all over his cock and balls. He was begging me for mercy the whole time. But then, I dug into his mind, and I found something buried deep inside. A very shameful little fetish that I then took advantage of right then and there. I made him feel something warm and hard penetrate his ass."

Hank let out a cry as his hips bucked once more. Even though she was describing a situation with another man, he could not help but imagine himself in poor Steve's situation.

She continued when he'd calmed enough again. "Let's see... who else... oh, there was Jerry, my ex-boyfriend. I had some attunement to him from before, so I had more control. I snuck into his dreams every night for a month, giving him super erotic dreams. Every night, he'd had extremely vivid experiences being a naughty boy being punished by sexy nuns, or a student at a school for bitchy cockteases, or a prison where the punishment was constant cock torture from every woman he'd ever hated. Of course, while he was dreaming, I was sending the same sensations to his cock, so he would wake up with the most terrible blue balls."

Hank yelped in another edging. This time, she let the phantom mouth and hand keeping longer than before, holding him on that edge for almost twice as long. When she backed off, he collapsed, gasping on the bed.

"Oh god... Oh fuck..." he gasped.

She laughed. "Oh, and of course, there's Todd."

Hank's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Todd was his best friend since High School. There was no way his best friend would have ever slept with his wife, no matter how tempted, but in a Sex Mage World, he didn't have to. She could just think at him, and break the bond of male allegiance without him even knowing.

"That's right, baby. Todd's special. I make him feel my pussy at least once a week, slowly riding him. I always masturbate when I do it, too, using the magic to feel his cock inside me. I make him scream for me, just like I do you."

Tears were welling up in Hank's eyes, and not just from the frustration. "Stop! Please!" he gasped.

She smiled at him pityingly and wiped his tears away. "Honey, it's okay. You see, this is just how it is with the power. We need to use it. You know how kinky and horny I was before the Magic ever got here. Well, the magic is always on, always active. I go every single day sensing cocks everywhere, and I just want to suck and fuck and tease them all! Lots of women do. But we don't want to be truly unfaithful. I have never slept with any other man. I don't want to sleep with any other man. Yours is the only penis I actually want inside me."

She sighed and tweaked his nipples once more, and waited for him to mew and shudder through another sharp edging. "But the Magic... god... it just never stops. And it just feels so good. It's like when you masturbate and you think about women other than me. I understand. It's just visual stimulation. It doesn't mean you don't want or love me. Well, it's like that. Using the magic on random guys once in a while, it's like masturbation in a way. It just happens to be that when we think of other guys, the other guys feel it. You understand, right?"

He could only whimper. She leaned over and kissed him deeply, wiping away more tears, and sending feelings of love directly from her mind into his, soothing away his emotional aches. However, even as she did so, she let the phantom hand and mouth build up, faster and firmer, rising at a rapid pace. He tried to hold out, to fight the next edge, but her power was relentless, and his utter and total helplessness just amplified his vulnerability to her. He broke the kiss with a great shout as his cock clenched hard in the moment of peak pleasure of a magically enhanced orgasm, held back by the unbreakable will of his wife. He resigned himself to another fierce, breath-taking edging, praying it would be the last she gave him that night...

...and then, to his horror, she tapped the tip of his cock with her finger, and froze his body completely. Her magic suffused his entire being, locking every muscle in place, holding every sensation as it was. All the pleasure concentrated on his cock, every nerve flaring brightly with sensations a man couldn't handle for more than a few seconds, were now stuck in place. He was suspended in the sharpest moment of climax, a living statue in testament to her all-powerful Sex Magic.

She admired her handy work, the way she frozen him right as his ass lifted off the bed, his body arcing beautifully, his cock sticking straight towards the ceiling, his face contorted with his mouth agape and eyes squeezed shut. Only his mind remained unfrozen, roiling in the madness of an unending edging. Her thighs were soaking just looking at him, to say nothing of the Lust Energy she was absorbing off him.

She got out of the bed and slipped off her nightgown, the climbed over his frozen body. As she slid herself down on his utterly helpless cock, her pussy sent his already frying nerves into overdrive. She gasped as the surge of energy and desperation and magical feedback of sensations nearly made her cum just from taking him inside. She lay across his body, pressing her breasts against his chest, and whispered in his ear. "One last thing you should know, baby. Unlike you, I let them all cum."

His mind exploded in sexual rage, sending a psychic surge into her mind and through his cock that made her orgasm instantly, gasping and clutching at his frozen body. As she shivered through this first mini-climax, she started to move on him, riding him in a slowly building rhythm that kept her cruising on that sexual high for as long as she kept him inside her.

She didn't stop until well into morning.