Streak of Grey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made her crank my lund. She gripped my cock so hard that I almost gave out a low voiced 'Ouch'. My lund was rock hard by that time. She gently began wanking it. I inserted my hand between her legs. Gosh! Juice was flowing out of her pussy almost as if her pussy was flooding. I knew she was horny and was about to tell me something that could be explosive.

She continued. "When I told his friend's wife that there was no problem between Ali and me, she said that in that case, she wanted me to kiss Ali and not the other way round. I was feeling so awkward. However, I realized that if I did not kiss Ali, they will make my life miserable. So I told them that I will do it, provided they moved a little away from us. Ali's friends reluctantly moved away from us, but not much further. They split up into pairs. We could see them at some distance and they could see us. I saw them kissing and boys undressing their girl friends. They were doing everything other than fucking. There was no one else in sight and Ali's friends were feeling pretty reckless. It was a huge surprise for me that all of Ali's friends bared their girls topless." Arpi began cranking my hard cock faster. I inserted my fingers into her hole, which made her shudder. I was going to reach my peak any time soon.

She cleared her throat and said with tears in her eyes, "I was over powered with a feeling of guilt on one hand and on the other felt gratitude for Ali for the wonderful gift, he had bought for me. I stretched my arms. Ali came into them. I lay down on sand. He came over on top of me. I felt his body weight on me. We could see each other's faces because of faint lights from distant driveway. His eyes were full of lust. I was also buzzed. What could I do? I had invited him to kiss me. I could feel him growing hard. His hard cock was poking my navel and stomach. As he inched closer to my mouth, his lund poked between my legs."

Arpi trembled and appeared a bit shaken. After all, which wife wouldn't feel awkward, for having to tell her husband (me) all these embarrassing details? She had agreed to kiss Ali and that could not be wished away. On top of that, I was constantly reminding her that she must tell me each small thing that happened between them.

She decided to continue, "I was flustered but I was mentally ready to kiss him. I took his face between my hands and pulled him on me. He kissed me really hard. That was the first time, when I fully joined him in the kiss, which was so explosive that I lost control over my reactions. We kept kissing for may be five minutes. He turned and made me ride on him. Then again he rode me. Once we lay side by side as we kissed. He did not leave my lips for all of five minutes. He inserted his tongue in mine and sucked my saliva. Then he pumped his saliva in my mouth and made me suck his saliva. He caressed me all over my body and felt my butts over the dress. When we separated, I was out of breath. I had hard time catching my breath." Arpi began sobbing.

As Arpi was narrating her experience, I was going crazy. I quickly dispensed with Arpi's gown and began sucking her breasts. I asked her to describe what happened then.

Arpi did not look at me in the eye and continued, "I could not blame him as he was highly aroused. Frankly speaking, I was also terribly aroused. Ali asked me look at one of his friends. I saw the fellow was sucking his girl friend's breasts, whilst the lady was shagging his cock. Arpi looked at me sheepishly. I was going bonkers. I made my wife lie down and climbed on top of her. My balls were full of creamy juice ready to blow into her pussy. I slowly placed my cock between her legs. She caught it and adjusted it to centre it right between her pussy lips.

She asked me, "Honey, initially I was afraid that if I told you all of this, you might throw me out of the house."

I replied back humping her, "Arpi, I let you go there with a condition that you will tell me all; as it happened. If you tell me all, I will only fuck you. I will not criticize or scold you. There is no question of any divide between us. You will always be mine and I will be yours, irrespective of such flings we might have now and then. I am happy that my wife is getting an experience of how it feels to have a change. I am proud that my wife is so attractive that even a married man falls for her."

She sure was pleased with my reply. She tried to smile and said, "Honey, you were not there watching us. You are so turned on only hearing the story. Just imagine Ali's condition! He is a strong and virile male. He did not have a woman for months. He was pretty buzzed up. We were watching all those couples doing all kinds of things and on top of that I was under him with his lips on mine, his hands exploring my body and his cock poking hard between my legs. I could well guess what must have been going on in his mind at that time. I was not in a much better shape myself. Watching the other couples hug, smooch, fondle, kiss and doing all those things, made me horny too. I had no control of my body. We saw the girls cranking their boyfriend's cocks. Some of them bent down and were giving a blowjob to their boyfriends."

I could experience her pussy contracting all around my cock as I fucked her. She was tight and was horny. She had hot juice flowing down her sides spilling out as I kept humping her harder and harder. I was about to explode in her pussy. I wanted to know how far they had gone that evening. I asked my wife, "Arpi, come on now. Don't stop. Go on."

She saw my eagerness and arousal. With the feeling of sheepishness there was also a dreamy look on her face as she resumed the description of her rendezvous with Ali. She said, "Ali was desperate. I knew he wanted to fuck me at that time. However, I would notlet him do it. He placed his one hand on my thigh and it began to creep up towards my panty. I stopped him. I did not want him to go all the way. I managed to control my impulse. However, he would not stop. I told him that I would not allow him to touch me there. Ali then took his hand away from my thighs and began to jerk open my blouse. As he hurriedly jerked my blouse open, three buttons fell away and he quickly uncovered my breasts by unbuttoning my blouse and opening the bra straps. I was feeling so shamed and at the same time so aroused that I let him squeeze and suck my breasts."

I continued fucking her, as I was close to ejection. I asked her, "How did it feel when he squeezed and sucked your breasts?"

She looked at me quizzically and realized that it was just a simple question without any mala fide, she said hesitatingly, "Well, that was the first time anyone squeezed my boobs, apart from you. I was upset, but he had straddled me so hard that I could not move. He requested me not to protest; otherwise his friends would be make fun of him. He told me that he just could not control himself. Well, frankly, in spite of my anger, I neither shouted nor forced him off. I could have, but I don't know why I didn't. I think I was aroused also. Have I sinned honey? I think I have sinned badly. I should not have accepted his invitation to go for an evening party." Arpi again had a strem of tears in her eyes.

My fucking had reached a point of climax. With a big sigh and "Oh...Arpi, you are fucking sexy. Darling, you have not sinned. I let you go to that party with Ali, knowing very well that something like that could happen. After all when a horny young man and a pretty woman like you meet in solitude, it is natural that sex sparks off. You have not sinned. Don't blame yourself."

Arpi cuddled in my arms cajoling me and said, "You are the sweetest husband a woman can have on earth. But I am the most sinful woman. I do not deserve you." Whilst she was feeling gross remorse, she was also over powered by a strong wave of lust. My wife was caught between conflicting emotions.

Just then I passed my limit of control. With a huge burst, I released a whole lot of my creamy hot sperm flowing into her pussy. At that very moment my wife also had a big orgasm and with a big sigh, Oh... Honey... Hold me please... I am coming too..." She had a series of mild convulsions and then I fell aside with my flaccid cock slipping out of her full pussy. I was breathing hard after all the exertion. So was Arpi. She had matched my thrusts with her pelvis thrusts upward. She was out of breath.

We lay there for a few minutes in complete silence, trying to regain our breath. It was becoming clear to me that my wife was heading to a point of no return in her engagement with Ali and I was instrumental for it. Had I put my foot down, she would not have had the temerity to go so far ahead. Apart from letting my wife enjoy the fruits of extramarital pleasures, I had a hidden agenda behind that. I had my eyes on the lady in my office, who had a soft corner for me. She had given me subtle hints of her inclination to be wooed. However, I had to first clear my wife's hurdle. I had to gain her NOC (No Objection Certificate).

After lying down for some minutes, she told me, "Darling, I have decided to discontinue my relationship with Ali. I considered him to be a good friend. I can understand his action of sexual behaviour momentarily. However, it was clear that he was trying to seduce me. I am feeling terribly offended. Of course, I was a gullible woman who was ready to offer her body away. How can I blame him also?" again tears welled up in her eyes.

She was full of remorse and going into a determined mode. I decided to give her time to get over the guilt. I told her, "It's ok darling. It was not your fault. God has given man and woman sexual emotions, which get triggered off, when one comes in close and intimate contact with the other. That is natural and you have not sinned, neither are you to be blamed. Actually, I feel that you rather controlled your emotions very well." I took my wife in my arms and kept comforting her.

I gave her some days' time to get over her guilt. During that period, she did not take calls from Ali. I kept asking her to take calls from Ali. However, she refused. She even changed her bus route. However, I also noticed a lost look and sadness in her eyes. She was missing Ali.

Then one day a courier appeared with an envelope marked in Arpi's name. I received it. I opened it in Arpi's presence. The envelope contained a handkerchief, with "I am sorry - yours, Ali." stitched on it. When she saw it she became emotional and looked at me. I said, "Look darling, it is so nice of Ali to apologize. He has felt sorry that he hurt your feelings. I think you must forgive him and resume your relationship with him. What happened on the beach was situational and we can't break relationship because of such things. It is said that it takes a long time to build a relationship, but it takes seconds to break it. I strongly urge you to talk to Ali and invite him over to our house."

Arpi looked at me with genuine surprise in her eyes and nodded her head. I called up Ali form Arpi's cell phone. As soon as he came on line, he began apologizing, not knowing that I was on the line. I told him to be quiet and listen to me. I told him, "Ali, your girlfriend has forgiven you. We would like you to come over to our house next weekend, if you are not engaged anywhere." Ali confirmed that he would be there positively.

Arpi came over to me she leaned on me, kissed me and said, "I reconfirm that you are the most wonderful husband a woman can have."

*****

Friends and readers:

I have put on paper a real experience of one of my readers, with some alterations to make it suitable for a story. I attribute this story to him. He calls himself as "Prateek" This is the first part with two more parts to follow. Please send your comments to the contact on my profile.

12