Streak of Grey Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife succumbed to her bus driver in Sydney.
8.2k words
4.27
25.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

The kissing and smooching by Ali at the beach and at our entrance shook me up internally. What disturbed me more than what happened, was Arpi's attempts to try to camouflage real happenings and attempts to reason with me to justify her and Ali's actions. If indeed my wife was not happy with Ali, why did she let him kiss her as she was getting off the car? She did not resist or argue with him there. Rather, she was telling Ali to be careful, lest I might see them kissing. This was a question that bugged me. It poked a hole in her defence and her posture of revulsion at Ali's action.

I was hurt, not because of what happened. I was hurt because she lied to me. In spite of my hurt, I decided to play along. I tried to make her feel that I was game for it. I tried to assure her that Ali was a nice person and she must have got carried away. Perhaps I was unable to completely conceal my emotions. She suspected that I was not completely ok with what happened. Perhaps all wives have that inherent instinct to detect husband's inner thoughts, particularly when another male is involved.

The next morning, Arpi informed me that she had turned her phone off so as not to receive calls from Ali. This went on for about three days. I was however, able to see through her posture. I could easily see that she missed Ali. She was restless, got irritated easily with the slightest provocation and kept looking at her switched off phone. She was desperate to talk to Ali. I felt bad for her. I decided to give her a face saver.

I rang up Ali. He was surprised to receive my phone call. I told him that I knew of their misunderstanding. He said he wanted to apologize, if that could help. I suggested that he send my wife Arpi a gift of some kind with "sorry" inscribed on it. I assured him that I would try and pacify my wife so that she was ready to see him again. He appeared all at sea at my magnanimity. However, he followed my advice. He couriered a gift for my wife..

The gift packet from Ali for my wife turned the things around. The envelope contained a handkerchief on which was embroidered, 'I am sorry - Yours Ali'

I told my wife, exactly what she wanted to hear. I told her, "After all, Ali is a good friend and when two young and hot persons of opposite sex get into an intimate situation (like it happened at the beach), sexual overtures are natural. Therefore you should not be so cross with Ali. I think he has got the message." She immediately acknowledged the logic behind my argument. I then gently added one more sentence, which I doubt, if she cared to pay attention to; "Unless you really don't want to see him."

She did not see through my ploy that I wanted to check her immediate reaction to my proposal for resumption of their talking. She jumped at my suggestion gleefully. She fell for my trap hook line and sinker. I realized, we were heading to unknown and perhaps unpleasant developments.

My wife Arpi bloomed again. For the past few days, she was not herself. She was missing Ali. After my reassurance, I saw my Arpi, chirpy again in the house and outside. I was taken aback by the shadow of influence this man Ali had cast on her. I decided to play by her game and see how far my conservative and until then faithful wife would go to satisfy her cardinal desire; which I thought had died down three years into our marriage.

Things were back to normal again. Usual calls, weekend lunches and Ali dropping her at my place resumed. I was seeing my wife giggling, blushing like a girl. This was not a very pleasant development for me. I wondered where that all would lead to. I decided to face it and let my wife also face the consequences of her actions I decided to deal with the situation in my own way, without preventing her from doing what she wanted to do.

Things were happening in my office too. A young and attractive Indian woman Ms. Roma, was transferred to our branch office as a secretary. She was perhaps the most beautiful woman in our office. Her eyes were unusually blue and when she looked at you, it felt as if her stare penetrated through the whole of you. She always wore enchanting dresses, which exposed a good part of her skin. Her skin was soft and smooth. Her navel and the area underneath left a lot to imagine. Her breasts looked big enough to play and suck at the same time. Her boobs swayed seductively as she walked along.

When I saw her first, I had tough time controlling myself. I just could not take my eyes off her inviting breasts, which formed such a tantalizing shape on her blouse that it was obvious that there was enough to keep one busy for a whole night. Her breasts jutted out of her bra and blouse. I had to turn my face away to keep me from staring at her unabashedly. She saw my stare and must have guessed my internal conflict. She just half smiled, said "Hi" and walked past me to her desk. It was almost half greeting and half indifference of my stares. She must have been accustomed to such stares from lecherous males like me.

There was a cafeteria in the office lounge on the ground floor where we all took lunch during lunch break. My face to face introduction with her was after some days of that "hi".

Once she walked up to me, when I was eating and sought my permission to sit opposite to me. I waved her to sit. I was visibly nervous seeing her sit so close to me. I distinctly felt her fragrance. To hide my awkwardness I carried on eating. A few minutes passed. Then she half smiled (again that Mona Lisa smile!) and said, "I am Roma. Perhaps you know my name already." She knew that she was the talk of the office since she joined.

She surely had earned reputation of a beauty queen in the office. From what I had learned was that she was professional and limited her talks to work with everyone. I said, "I am Prateek, how do you do?"

There was a trace of sadness in her voice, "Not very well, I guess." She noticed my inquiring look and continued wryly. "I feel unwanted, really. My hubby fell in love with someone more beautiful than I am (chuckle) and has deserted me. I don't have the heart to tell my parents or relatives back in India. In any case, they can do little to help me except to call me back or lose their sleep over the matter."

It looked at that moment as if she hated the whole world. I had no words to pacify her and I controlled my impulse to catch her hand and squeeze it mildly to pacify her. I thought it better to be patient and hear her out.

She was financially well off before marriage. Her husband was street smart. Three to four years into their marriage, he manipulated her into signing legal documents authorising him to execute legal and financial instruments on her behalf. Very soon she lost control of her accumulated finances. As soon as her husband assumed control of her finances, he lost interest in her.

Roma soon found out that the man whom she loved so dearly for years and for whom she would have staked her life suddenly became completely indifferent to her. She learnt that he was courting another woman. When Roma confronted him with her phone calls and messages saved in his phone as evidence; he blandly told her that he did not care for her and that she was free to find her own way.

This was a rude shock for Roma and devastated her completely. She left her husband's house. She was now trying to recover from this shocking phase.

When she finished her tale of miseries, my hand moved instinctively to catch her hand. I realized to my great relief that she did not object or flinch. However, I did feel her hand tremble a little. She was uncertain, if she should let me catch her hand or not.

I patted her hand and said, "Roma, I understand how you feel. I have some contacts and I shall try to work out a solution that will make your ex repent a lot for his actions and pay for them dearly. You simply relax and have faith in God."

She smiled ruefully and said, "That is probably the only solace for me at this time. I thank you buddy, I really do."

She smiled. For the first time I saw her genuine smile. I saw her bright shining teeth and enticing movement of her succulent cheeks that had a deep dimple in it. I could detect trust and relief in that smile and from the look in her eyes. She squeezed my arm as we got up to leave. The silent spectator between my legs stirred up in anticipation.

Fortunately one of my business circle friends, a fellow called David, was a well known advocate on social matters, mostly relating to divorce, alimony and inheritance matters. Apart from being a business friend, he was also one of closer friends. We hanged out at pubs occasionally on weekends and discussed all issues including personal ones. I had given him a hint of goings on between me, my wife and Ali. Although he did not understand my nonchalance, he discreetly kept quiet.

I called him up and explained briefly whatever I knew about Roma's case. His first reaction was, "You bloke! I hope, you are not trying to get between her shapely legs and want to fire the gun from my shoulder, is it?"

I laughed at his first reaction and joined in his banter, "If I fire my gun from your shoulders, you bugger, you are already in it also. So be a good guy and listen."

Anyway, after some friendly exchanges, he agreed to meet Roma with me and have her brief him about the matter in detail. I informed Roma about this the next day during lunch hour. She was quite happy and appeared to be in a much better mood than before.

David and I met Roma at a coffee shop not far from our office the next evening. Roma narrated her experiences and her accusations against her ex, whilst David dutifully noted points in his diary. After he finished David got up to say that he had another commitment and left promising to get back to us in three days time.

I drove Roma down to her apartment. As she got down from the car, she caught my hand and said, "Prateek, I thank you very much for what you have done. After what I went through in recent time, this has come as a big relief for me." I was hoping that she would invite me inside her apartment. However, she just said "Good night" and sauntered over to the main gate.

I mumbled something like it was ok, not necessary etc. and left.

When I reached home, it was about 8 pm. I must have barely turned on the lights when, I heard a car stopping and saw my wife Arpi getting out of the car. I saw through the window that it was the same routine: passionate parting kiss and a big shopping bag in her hand. I heard Arpi's footsteps in the doorway. The door was open.

I was standing near the switchboard. She did not see me in the darkness coming from outside lights. When she switched the lights on and saw me standing close to her, she had a start and shuddered a little before saying, "My God, You scared shit out of me. Prateek, darling." She came and hugged me.

Arpi was trying to be extra flirting. It did not take me long to find out why. It was the parcel in her hands. "In spite of my repeated refusal, Ali insisted that he will buy me some... dress." She floundered whilst completing the sentence as she did not know what the appropriate word for the content of the parcel was.

"And what that may be?" I asked her looking at the parcel in her hands.

"Well that is lingerie, silly! I did not exactly know how to tell you." Arpi finally concluded hesitatingly and looked at me with half doubtful, half hopeful eyes.

"There is nothing to hide, when you enter the house with that box in your hand darling. Besides, I find it quite in sequence." I doubted if she tried to understand my last sentence. It was enough for her that I was not cross with her. I wanted to convey to her that I was watching her moves carefully. I suspected though, if she cared to catch my meaning. She presumed that I was ok with Ali presenting her with a lingerie. I was curious to know more.

"Had he bought this for you or you both went together for shopping?" I asked.

"How could he have bought them without knowing my measurements and without knowing how they would look on me?" She replied.

I waited and asked what I thought was really a stupid question. "Oh, so he saw you in this lingerie. Did he?"

She averted my direct gaze as she said, "Sort of... He insisted that he should see how I look in them and I had to let him have just a glimpse through the gap in the trial room door." I knew that things were moving to their logical conclusion.

I decided not to be a spoil sport. I thought I had better play along. I asked her, "But he didn't see you properly in this dress, right?" She shook her head to say that he didn't.

"Then why not we have a dinner in our house this weekend; let him join us for the night and I suggest you give us both a pleasure of visual treat with you in this lingerie?" I told her what perhaps she dreamed to hear.

She hugged me hard in excitement and trying to control her excitement she asked, "Really, you mean that? I really wanted you to see me in these, it is not important to show this to anybody else." I noted that she said it was not "Important" and did not use the word "Necessary." She did not react negatively to my suggestion of exposing herself to Ali.

She hugged me seductively, extracted my Lund (cock) parting the flaps of my fly inserting her delicate fingers into the gap and began caressing it lovingly. Her intimate body contact and her craving to expose before an outsider (was he really outsider? He may have probably been inside her, who knows?) The very thought made my dick harden quickly. She knew that she had me at that time.

She began to gently caress it at first and then pump my Lund as we stumbled across to the bedroom. She asked, "Do you want me now, or you want me after I show you how I look in this lingerie?"

I was too turned on to delay any further. I said, "I want you now." We both began to undress each other in a hurry, tossing the clothing around as I began to caress her pussy. She was wet as a flowing river. It was not just my doing. It looked as though she entered the house dripping wet. "Gosh! She was playing games with Ali in car already." I thought to myself. How naïve was I to think otherwise.

However, at that time I focused on what was happening between my legs. I was horny as hell and perhaps she was too. Our talk on the possibility of her exposing to Ali seemed to inflame her as well. She spread her legs apart to accommodate me between them. I inserted myself and positioned my hard rod on her mound. She held my cock between her hands and rubbed it for sometime on her wet pussy lips and gave it a tug to push it inside.

She was turned on. Ali and Arpi did not appear to have an intercourse. There was no cum in her pussy (Unless he released outside or used a condom). However, it was obvious that they might have done everything else. She was horny as a tigress in heat. I mounted on her and instead of entering, withdrawing and entering again to let her passage get used to my strokes, in one go I pushed my hard, long and thick rod through the length of her passage. Was it the expression of my anger or jealousy or frustration at work? I didn't know.

It must have been painful for her, as she gave out a cry of pain. However, it was just once. She got over her pain quickly and began to raise and drop her belly and butts to match my rhythm. As her torso rose and fell on bed, her boobs swayed and flayed tantalizingly. I grabbed one boob and sucked on the other biting her nipple hard. She let out a cry without stopping her movements.

Arpi was gripped by devil. She began to moan loudly as I pumped her. It was almost like a competition between us as to who was more aroused. I was holding her boobs in my hand tight as I pumped her. "So Ali wants you to wear the lingerie and show him how you look in them, right?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, as if trying to read expression on my face. She closed her eyes again reverting into relishing the inward out ward strokes I was impaling into her. She waited for a while before she spoke. She must have realized that my question was direct and demanded straight answer. "Yes, if you don't mind."

She had already replied to my next question, which would have been, 'And you agreed to expose to him, right?" I was reaching my peak. Her answers left no doubt in my mind that my wife knowingly or unknowingly was heading to a point of no return. At that stage it was useless for me to try to stop her as she would cheat me behind my back, if I tried to do that; I thought.

I decided to go ahead and fulfil my fantasy of seeing how she would look, if some other male fucked her. I said, "Why don't you call him this Friday or dinner and for a stay over this weekend?"

There was no need for her to answer. The way she twisted and turned and had such a huge orgasm showed that she was more than enthusiastic to my suggestion. I let my juices fill her up as I let go a huge load of my semen into her hungry passage.

Friday arrived. But before that I could detect hidden excitement in Arpi's behaviour. Admittedly I too was excited. Arpi spent a lot more time than I had ever seen her getting ready for the visit. She had shaved her pussy neatly. She went to a famous parlour nearby and got her facial, pedicure and all that women get done when they are getting ready for an important event.

Ali was a smart, somewhat tough looking tall and well built young man. Standing by his side, I felt like a young inexperienced and rather weak chap, who lacked confidence in front of him. Ali had a slight stubble and that (for me enigmatic) streak of grey on his head. I could see Arpi looking at it frequently and appreciatively.

Ali had put on a blue cut off T shirt and jeans. His T shirt was open enough to expose a part of his hairy broad chest. He had no tummy.

Ali brought a bottle of wine for me and a bouquet for Arpi. He gave me the bottle and hugged me. He handed over the bouquet to Arpi. He hugged Arpi. It was a normal social hug. I tried to muster up a bit of self confidence and stretched my hand to say 'Hi' and welcomed him into our house. His grip was tight and showed his maturity, determination and self confidence. He had a big palm that almost enveloped mine.

However, my self confidence returned soon after as I found Ali ill at ease in my presence, when Arpi entered the drawing room and said 'Hi' to Ali and shook his hands. I could easily see their discomfiture at their first meeting in my presence.

Arpi had a pretty cute dress that bordered between being Sexy and nice. Her flowing skirt stopped just above her knees. Her blouse showed just that much cleavage as not to be termed as provocative. She didn't want to show that she was unduly excited, which I knew she was.

I made Ali sit on a sofa and I sat beside him. Arpi asked Ali if he would like tea or coffee. (I was bemused thinking if she was about to add 'or me').

Arpi served all that was required and sat in a corner with her knees joined tight together. I poured wine in three glasses. When Arpi looked questioningly at me I looked sternly at her and egged her on to take her glass, hinting at her not to protest. For a few seconds there was an awkward silence broken by Ali, who said, "That was nice of you Prateek to invite me over. I appreciate it."

I muttered something that sounded like "No problem. You are always welcome." I doubted if Ali heard it though. I had to regain self assurance, if I was to enjoy the evening.

I got up from my sofa, raised my glass and said, "Cheers." As we began sipping the wine, I added, "And welcome to my wife's boy friend."

As Ali raised his glass and was taking the first sip, he coughed out hearing my words. A few drops of wine splattered around as he looked at me thoroughly embarrassed, not knowing how to react. He quickly apologized for coughing up and moved to clean his shirt.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers