Streak of Kink Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly switched positions, and I slid my head under Jania's crotch, licking at her still-swollen clit and Daniel's balls, as Daniel pounded away above me. Jania moved over me and began to lick at my slit again as well. I gasped and spread my legs as Jania dipped her tongue into my pussy. She licked insistently at my clit as Daniel picked up the pace. I could hear Daniel moaning with each stroke into Jania, and knew he was close to coming. Jania, too, seemed breathless and close to climaxing.

Jania squealed and buried her head in my crotch. I wrapped my arms around Jania's waist, feeling her body tense with the strength of her orgasm. She moaned incoherently into my pussy as Daniel gripped her hips and slammed into her.

"Fuck! Yes! I'm gonna come!" Daniel shouted, grinding his pelvis against Jania's ass as he spurted deep inside her. He took a few more strokes, moaning as his cock twitched, then slipped out and lay down on the bed.

Jania sucked hard on my clit, then, causing me to buck upward at her. Daniel slipped around and began to finger fuck me. I grabbed Jania's torso tightly as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Yes. Yes, please. Please." I whimpered, thrusting my hips onto Daniel's fingers. I needed desperately to come right then. Jania, sensing my desperation in the frenzied movement of my hips, burrowed against my clit even tighter. Then she nipped at my clit with the very edges of her front teeth. The sudden stimulation was more than I could take and I screamed as my body convulsed in orgasm.

Jania relaxed, lowering herself to the bed, her head on my belly. Daniel too, lay his head next to Jania's and kissed her before he rose up to kiss me tenderly.

"So," Jania and I said together. We laughed and I motioned for her to go first.

"Wanna check out the bathtub?" Jania asked, raising her sweat-damp face from my skin and grinning.

12