Mainstreet Streak

Story Info
Streaking, public place, and FFM.
1.1k words
3.86
34.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Country girls especially think parties are always fun – the best party is always New Years Eve – parties every where – usually more than one to go to. My girlfriend and I decided we would go to her brother's party – he had asked her to bring me – I think the more girls the merrier – he didn't realise how merry I could get with a few too many drinks. I liked her brother, he was a real spunk and I told her that – and she said she had asked him what he thought of me – he said he like me – so she asked whether he thought I was sexy and he said yes – what a darling – so she even asked him if he would like to screw me – he said yes if I wanted too.

So I now know where I stand and that's with a good chance with him. Well his party went well – great music – plenty to drink – plenty of nibbles – twice as many guys as girls – so us girls had plenty of dances – us girls like to dance. Her brother was a great host and mixed with everyone that night – but I noticed he didn't have a girlfriend nor did he pick up any girls – he was too busy being a good host – taking plates of finger food around and playing the music and making sure every one had something to drink – and yes he kept his sister & I with a constant glass of champagne in our hands.

Eventually the party crowd thinned out – by 3 am there was only the three of us left – him, his sister and me. None of us was tired – still in the party mood and too much to drink – I suggested we go for a walk around the block to walk off some of the champagne – so us two girls took him by an arm each and we ventured off – by this time – around 3.30 am there was absolutely no one around – everyone in town in bed at home.

I said it was so quiet that you could walk down the main street naked and no one would notice – my girlfriend said you wouldn't be game enough – you know people should not ever dare me – so I took off my top as we walked and passed it to my girlfriend to hold – her brother just said 'they are nice' – they both seemed a bit excited – so I took off my jeans and pants – now completely naked – I said see no one has even noticed and yes we were in the main street of this country town – both of them were shocked and excited.

I grabbed her brother and backed him into a shop door way and grabbed him for a tongue kiss while I grabbed his crotch and squeezed his hard on – he reached up to touch my breasts and his sister said go on squeeze them – I think she liked watching – so I started undoing his belt then unzipped him and I kneeled down and pulled down his pants and started to suck him off – his sister said go on bite him – I did gently – he even got harder – he liked it and she loved watching me do it too him.

I pulled at her top – dragging her down and I pulled her head over and forced her to put his dick in her mouth – and whispered to her suck him for while I catch my breath. I held her head there for a while until I was sure she and he would keep doing it. I then put my hands over to undo her blouse and I rubbed her breasts while she sucked him – every time she started to withdraw her head I put my hand behind her to stop her forcer her to keep sucking him off – she couldn't let go or take him out of her mouth – he looked down with a glazed look as I started playing with her tits in front of him – I even lifted her breasts to my mouth – it was all too much for the poor boy – he came in her mouth and I pulled her head over to me and I tongue fucked her mouth the get a taste of his cum.

They were both stunned by what had just happened and silent for a little while. I said let's go back home – so we dressed and walked home – and with in a couple of minutes a police car cruised past – talk about timing – we were safe. No one talked – I can not imagine how busy their heads would have been processing the experience. I know they both found me sexy, and liked seeing me strip naked in front of them. I know they both liked playing with my tits and me playing with both of them. I know she like to suck, I know he came in her mouth so must have like it. That could have been some of what was going on in their heads.

As soon as we were home – I dragged both of them by the hand into the bed room and told them that I wanted them both to play with me and fuck me. She undressed me and I undressed her while her brother watched and then we undressed him. Then I laid back on the bed drawing them down with me – I guided both of their heads to my breasts and I had both of them sucking and playing with a breast each – then I told him 'let us put on a show for you' and I went down on his sister – licking her into an orgasm while I finger fucked her with two fingers probing in and out. This made him so horny – so I told her it was her turn to watch a show as I went over to him and sucked him then I laid back and told her to put him in me – she grab hold of his big dick and guided it into me – I got him to fuck me while he was on top while I had her finger my clit with one hand and caress my breast with the other. Neither of them expected I would go animal on them let alone draw them both in at the same time – but they loved the show - the all out experience. Neither had a threesome before let alone with both of them involved at the same time.