Streaky Confessions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mr. Mehta, a businessman who owned the house. He was somewhat of a minor celebrity in our neighborhood as he owned a bunch of factories and always gave a big donation to the local Ganpati celebrations. He had been the chief guest at a couple of functions in my school and had given me some awards over the years in that capacity. Getting caught by him would be so embarrassing.

He was on a terrace on the first floor of the house, about 15 feet up. He was standing there with one hand on the parapet and a cigarette in another which he lit and started smoking. I was relieved that he wasn't looking in my direction. I had apparently taken cover before he noticed me. I sat there not moving a muscle hidden in the shrubbery, hoping he would finish his cigarette soon and go back in.

Well, mostly hoping. The horned and red caped Urja started speculating. What if you move and he notices. What if you sneeze from one of these twigs poking against your nostrils? Instantly, I covered my nose. What if he notices there is someone hidden here? He will come down to investigate. Then he'll catch you naked. Maybe he will scold you, give you something to cover up and march you to your parents asking is this the sort of daughter you've raised? Or maybe something else.

Maybe he will keep quiet but for a price. In exchange for not blowing the lid on you, maybe he will ask for certain favors. He might ask you to suck his dick. You've always wondered how that would feel, haven't you? Maybe he will take you back to the field, make you get on your hands on knees and fuck you from behind. You definitely have fantasized about someone doing that. Why not him? Look at him. So fit even at his age. So polished, to distinguished, so charming, and so successful. Then maybe you and he start having an affair. His wife doesn't have to find out. Maybe he will take you to the roof and fuck you there. You want that? Oh Urja, you are such a horny slut! You want that, don't you? Just get up and walk out of the shrubs. Reveal yourself to him. Go on, do it. If you don't want to do it, why is is your finger doing what it is doing?

I didn't even realize when I had started masturbating to these fantasies. Before I could stop, I felt the orgasm hit me. And my greatest achievement until that point in my life was not moving the shrubs through that orgasm. Not moving them much anyway. And not letting out a sound. As I crouched there, breathless and exhilarated from my recent orgasm, I was sure he had seen me. And he would catch me and something would happen. I couldn't even look up at him. I just waited there for the hammer to fall.

Spoiler alert - nothing happened. He eventually finished his cigarette and went inside. I guess he didn't notice the slight movement of the shrubs that accompanied my cumming. I waited ten more minutes in the shrubs, Then still staying behind the shrubs and plants, made it back to the building. Climbed over the gate, ran up the stairs, and without any further incident, returned to the safety of the roof.

Instantly, I plonked myself on the floor and fingered myself to two more orgasms. Only then did I go to the trunk open it and retrieve all the garments from inside. But I just sat there, naked, unable to believe whatever had just happened had actually happened. The whole thing had lasted an hour or so. I was exhausted. But I also felt so very alive!

My last challenge to myself for the night was relatively minor after all that I had been through. To watch the sunrise naked. I made sure the roof door was bolted shut, and just sat there on the bed, naked. I kept replaying the night's adventure in my mind, and masturbating. I must have cum at least a dozen times that night. In between, I examined the effects of the night's activities on my body. I wiped my pussy with the pillow cover and decided to shower with Dettol in the morning. I noticed the several scratches and bruises on my naked body and felt relieved that they were all in spots that were usually covered by my clothes. I ran fingers over the sore palms of my feet.

Finally the eastern sky started brightening up. When the sun started peeping up from the mountains, I got in the suryanamaskar (sun salutation) position where I was on my toes and my palms, with my body arching upwards. My naked breasts were soon bathed in the gentle morning sunlight. Don't worry, I was on the bed in the middle of the roof so no one could see me. I held that position for ten minutes or so, offering my breasts to the sun god. Then for the sake of symmetry, I crouched, turned around and gave the sun a look at my ass too. Then I got dressed, and went home.

12