Streaky Confessions Ch. 05

Story Info
A short adventure in a new location.
2k words
4.32
26.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers

My first set of naked adventures ended with that eventful night. I couldn't sleep on the roof the next night because it rained. Which was just as well. Given how rapidly I had progressed and how close I had come to getting caught - twice, I might have ended up doing something really foolish. The old ladies left and I went back to sleeping on the divan in the living room. And my life went back to regularly scheduled programming.

The rest of the summer went by pretty uneventfully, although the Bedis and Mr. Mehta must have wondered why I was blushing so much the next time I met each of them. For the first few days after the adventures, I kept waiting for the hammer to fall. I was convinced that some neighbor must have seen me gamboling about in the nude and they'd come and tell my parents about it sooner rather than later. But days turned to weeks and nothing happened. I had gotten away with it.

My 12th results came back. And they were really good. I got into a reputed engineering college in the suburbs of Bombay. I told myself this was a good thing apart from the obvious academic reasons, getting to live in a real city, and getting some time away from my controlling parents. Bombay is a city that never sleeps. It is crowded. It is loud. Living in the city in general and the college hostels in particular, I would have no opportunities to indulge in my bizarre and potentially life-destroying addiction.

As you can guess, once the exhilaration of what I had done wore off, the guilt and horror at how much I had come to close to getting caught set in. I started berating myself for having those tendencies. Never again, I promised myself.

But never say never. It happened again. This time, it was both more reckless and less reckless. More reckless because it was in a completely new and strange location. Less reckless because I didn't do too much.

In July I started engineering college. The load of studies and the renewed need for socialization and making new friends didn't leave me time for thinking about my hobby. I shared the hostel room with 2 other girls so that pretty much ended my night time masturbation. I could only do it when taking a bath, and that too not everyday, because there was always someone waiting to use the common bathrooms after me.

College in India is not the same free social environment it is in the West. At least it wasn't in the 90s. Although I was away from my parents, the rules of our hostel were very strict. Absolutely no boys were allowed entry. We had to be back in our rooms by 9 PM. If we wanted to stay out, we had to get special permission from the warden who gave us the third degree about what we were planning to do. Some girls did sneak out to meet their boyfriends or spend time with other friends. After all, even Alcatraz was broken out of once. But I was never very bold or rebellious in that sense.

I did get some attention from some boys in my college, but I was still mentally under my parents' moral code. No boys! So I just made friends with boys. And if someone started getting a little too involved, kept my distance and in a couple of occasions explicitly rejected them.

In October, the trekking club in our college organized a two-day trek. It was to one of the old Maratha forts near Lonavala. A relatively obscure one that the crowds usually didn't go to. It was advertised as a very challenging trek that would involve some steep climbs. We would be guided by two professors who were experienced trekkers That sounded like a challenge I could take on without destroying my life. So I signed up. And after a long argument with my parents over the phone, managed to get their permission to go.

It was a decent sized group - 22 boys and 5 girls including me, and of course the two professors. Early morning one Saturday, we took a state transport bus to the nearest stop. Hiked 6 kilometers from there to the base of the fort. And shortly after lunch, started making the climb. The climb isn't relevant here, so I'll skip over it. Suffice it to say that we made it to the top. Explored the few remaining ruins of ramparts and other fortifications. And then settled around a campfire.

Outdoorsy stuff in India is pretty basic in terms of equipment and facilities, and it was even more so back in the 90s when the economy had only just begun to take off. We couldn't afford tents or sleeping bags. We slept under the open starry sky and we slept on thick sheets and blankets. And of course, there were no toilets or portapotties at these locations. The trek leaders designated one far off area for the guys, another far off area for the girls, and that was that.

After spending several hours singing around the campfire, roasting yams and coconuts, and telling some pretty outlandish horror stories, we called an end to the proceedings shortly after midnight. before sleeping, the professors in charge sternly told us to adhere to certain rules. There was to be no hanky panky between the guys and the girls. We were to stay away from the steep edges at all costs. And when going to the designated bathroom area, always go in pairs. They repeated these multiple times. You absolutely HAD TO go in pairs even if one person didn't need to go. If someone tripped or slipped or hurt themselves or got bitten by a snake, their companion could rouse the rest of the camp for help.

I woke up a couple of hours later needing to pee real bad. Everyone else was fast asleep. I poked the girl sleeping next to me.

"Shreya, Shreya, wake up, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Mmm..ffmmmmmhhmmm..."

"Please wake up and come with me."

"Nnnnnnnnnnn."

The girl refused to wake up. I tried another girl.

"Gayatri.....Gayu...."

"Hmmm?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"So go! Why are you waking me up?"

"But Sir said to...."

"Screw what Sir said. They're just paranoid. This isn't Mount Everest to be so paranoid. I went half an hour ago. I didn't wake anyone up."

"But Sir said...."

"Stop being such a kid!"

So I got up and started walking towards the designated area. Maybe Gayatri was right. The climb had been difficult but the fort didn't have any sheer cliffs. Plus the moon was out.

I walked to the designated area about 300 meters away from the campsite. It was behind a small hillock and some shrubs. I made sure I was hidden from view. And then i relieved myself. Now at this point, I wasn't even thinking about "it". It wasn't even lurking in the sidelines of my mind. My priority was just to walk back to the camp and sleep.

And then I stepped on something that made a crunching sound. It was glass from a broken beer bottle. I cursed idiots who littered such beautiful and historic places. Not only does it make those places look dirty, it also is dangerous. What if I hadn't been wearing these shoes? Something poking the feet hurts. And I remembered how my foot had hurt that time when I was trying to retrieve the key and I stepped on a jagged pebble. And that did it. "It" was in the building.

I stood there in the moonlight, staring at the campsite and wrestling with conflicting emotions. The horned me made a comeback after months. How have you been, she asked. Leading a staid life I hear.

No, NO! Don't even mention it!

Oh come on, you know you want to do it.

Are you insane? There are all these classmates right over there. And professors! And I am already breaking their rule by being here alone.

Rules schmules! And they are all asleep.

The moon is out.

So? I am not asking you to do it right here. Look over there. That ruin you went to earlier. Just go behind it and no one will see you.

It is still too close.

All you need to do it be hidden from sight. It is certainly farther from them than the roof was from your parents.

You are insane.

You are insane to not want to do it. When are you going to get an opportunity again? This is THE perfect setting. Don't you want to see how your ass looks bathed in moonlight? You already offered it to the sun. Why play favorites?

And she wore me down. I looked back to make sure there was no movement in the camp. And I started walking to the stone ruins. It was two surviving walls of what used to be an armory. I stepped behind it. Took a deep breath. Then striped off my sweater, then my t-shirt, and then my bra. And stood there topless in the moonlight.

She was right. This felt so totally awesome under the full moon. I closed my eyes and tweaked my nipples, making them hard instantly. All the while listening to make sure there were no footsteps. From where I was standing, the edge of the hill was about 50 meters away. Beyond it were villages with a few lights. And then far in the distance, Lonavala. I looked up at the sky. The stars weren't as bright as "those" nights because of the moonlight. But I did detect another satellite moving across the sky.

Hello old friend I thought. Are you the same satellite from before, stalking me? Do you love these so much, I said in my mind, grabbing my boobs and lifting them up. It was still very quiet. Now the next step, I decided. I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them down with my panties. I tired to take them off. But then I realized my shoes were too big for my jeans to come off easily. Oh well, I was still completely naked. I turned around, crouched on the ground and made a ceremonial offering of my ass to the moon. But then she piped up.

He won't accept it.

What?

You're cheating. You're not naked.

Of course I am! Shoes don't count.

I agree, shoes don't count. But your pants are still covering your ankles.

Oh please! What am I supposed to do? Pull them off over the shoes? Then to put them back on, I will have to take my shoes off. If someone comes looking for me, I could get caught.

Yes. So?

So?

Isn't that the thrill? The risk of getting caught?

Why did I even bother arguing with her. I found myself pulling my jeans off. It was a bit of an effort getting the shoes out of the jeans' legs. But I eventually did it. Threw them on the ground, and then crouched again.

I took a few steps around, making sure I was still hidden by the ruin walls. Completely naked on top of a fort, able to see for miles and miles around. I sat down on the rocky ground with my knees bent and one hand behind my back. With the other hand, I started playing with myself. The thrill I got from being completely naked (except for my shoes) in the open after so long made sure I came pretty quick and pretty hard. Then I got up and decided to get back before I was caught.

I put on my bra, t-shirt and my jacket. Then my panties which easily went up past the shoes. The jeans proved much more problematic. They refused to come all the way up easily. I had to sit on my ass in my panties, and tug at the jeans hard. I would have made such a comical sight if someone had walked by right then. On my ass, bent at the waist, desperately tugging at my jeans. Finally the tugging worked and they slipped on.

I walked back to the campsite. Lay there awake for a while thinking about what I had done and how awesome it had felt doing it again.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers