Strength In My Submission

Story Info
Sub meets her first Dom.
2k words
4.25
21.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be there soon." He typed.

I watched as the words appeared on the screen. Relief flooded my existence. He was coming over now. Coming because I was feeling scattered. Coming to bring some comfort to me and order into my life.

I fussed around tidying up. I filled the kettle and flicked the switch, wandered into the loungeroom and hit 'play' on the stereo and the heavy beats from "Bat out of Hell" filled the air. I felt reassurance in the strength of the beats, the rhythm, the powerful voice.

The scattered feeling began to shift. I felt a new feeling. One of expectant urgency. It was odd but I began to feel his presence long before he arrived like a van guard announcing his imminent arrival. I shuddered.

I saw his headlights on the driveway as the auto switch on the kettle clicked off. He strode to the doorway in long certain steps. The window beside the doorway filled with his image as he approached.

As I stood there with the door open, welcoming him my head was hung low. He reached out and took my face in his hands and said. "Let me look at you."

I tried to smile and couldn't.

"Smile for me. I want to see what you look like when you smile." His voice was commanding, comforting.

I obeyed.

"I see. It is a hug you need."

I nodded my head. He slid his strong arms around me and drew me to him. Stroking my hair he cooed softly in my ear.

"There! You feeling a bit better?" He looked into my eyes and smiled.

I nodded. "Yes. Thank you." My body shivered. His strength and power filled the air around me. I led the way to the kitchen. "Would you like a coffee now? Or would you prefer a beer?"

"I have to drive so a coffee will be good." He watched as I worked.

With our coffees in hand we moved to the loungeroom. Meatloaf was still belting out his songs and I turned the volume low so we could talk. He didnt need to be offered a seat he took one.

"Here. Sit at my feet and I will rub your shoulders."

I obeyed. His masculine hands kneaded my shoulders, neck and upper back. I melted under his ministrations. He leant forward and kissed my neck and chewed on the top of my spine. Electricity shot through my body. I felt my pussy fill with moisture.

"You like that?" He cooed.

"Yes."

"Unwind your body. Let it go."

I found myself doing as he instructed. It felt good to have him take control.

He slid his hand around and cupped my breast, squeezing my nipples between his finger and thumb while he again bit on my neck.

"Oh God!" The words escaped me.

"You do like this don’t you?"

"Yes very much." My body opened up to him. he slid around in front of me and ran his hands over my body. I could feel the strength in his fingers as he circled my nipples and again squeezed them.

I knew I could resist. Stop. Send him home. And he would go, knowing that to stay could be problematic. A member of the local Chamber of Commerce, and a Rotarian, he could not risk trouble. His solid reputation in the community gave him power. His construction business too, this town was his. He had built it. The local councilors all consulted with him. He carried the town in his pocket. I wanted him to have me. Wanted him to take what he wanted.

I leaned back against the lounge. His hands sought my wet pussy and he flicked my clit with his thumb. Electricity shot through me again. My legs opened wide for him.

"You are quite the sub aren't you?" He enquired.

I nodded.

"You like submitting to men?" He urged.

"No!" I said. "I like submitting to you."

He slid two fingers into my steaming cunt and sucked on my left breast. "Good answer."

"Please. Please take me."

"Not yet. First I want you to do some things for me." His fingers were pumping in and out of me and he bit into my shoulder. I could feel his teeth in my flesh. Bruising. Not quite breaking the skin.

"What do you want." My body slid to the floor as he continued fucking me with his fingers.

I felt his fingers withdraw. He slid his clothes off and I could see his huge cock, rock hard and dripping with precum. "Suck me!"

I leant towards him and took his cock in my mouth. The head of his cock barely fit in my mouth.

"Suck me!"

I sucked at the head of his cock.

"Swallow. Let it slide right into your mouth."

I sucked hard at his cock and swallowed; as I did he pressed his cock into my mouth. I felt it hit the back of my throat.

"Swallow again. Let it slide into your throat."

I swallowed again. His cock slid into my throat. I gagged. He held still.

"The gagging will pass. It is just a response. Just swallow again. I want my whole cock in your mouth." He took my nipples between his fingers. I swallowed again. His huge cock slid down my throat.

I could feel his cock filling my throat. Slowly he began to pump at my mouth. I felt his cock sliding in and out of my throat. I gagged.

“Let your breathing happen in rhythm to my movements. It will be easier for you.” He continued pumping.

His fingers kept working at my nipples. I felt his cock harden in my mouth, filling with his fluid. My tongue worked at his shaft as he fucked my mouth.

“You are a good girl aren’t you!” He said.

I felt my body soften even more. I liked being a good girl. His good girl.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth. “Hmm. You do that well. I can see I am going to enjoy teaching you how to please me. Do you want to please me?”

I moved to take his cock in my mouth again. He held my head in his hands. “No. I decide what we are going to do. And now you are going to give me a full body massage. Do you have massage oil?”

I nodded. “Yes. I will get it for you.”

“Good. And you can get me two clothes pegs too!” He commanded.

“Okay.” I rose to fetch the massage oil and clothes pegs.

“They are for your nipples. I want to clamp your nipples.”

I felt my shudder and my cunt flow with juices. “Okay.”

The massage oil was beside my bed. The clothes pegs were on the clothesline. I fetched them quickly and brought them back. He took my offerings and reached for my nipples one at a time he squeezed them tight then clipped the peg on them. The squeezing sensation on my nipples woke my whole body. He leant back and stretched out on the floor n my Persian rug. “You can start with my back and shoulders!”

I massaged his solid body, molding and kneading the flesh and muscles with my fingers. He allowed me to continue until I had massaged his whole body. Then he lay there staring at me. “Lay down beside me and suck my cock again. You’re good at that!” His voice sounded almost cajoling.

I hesitated.

“Come on you’ve been a good girl up to now.” He pressed.

I went to speak and he swung around and spanked my arse hard with his hand.

My body arched and shook with excitement as the stinging red spread across my skin.

“Hm. So you want to be spanked.” He enquired.

“Yes please.” I whispered.

“Later! You can suck me now and I will spank you later. Now lay down here so I can play with your pussy while you suck me good.” He stretched back out and placed his fingers on my clit.

As he worked my clit I sucked his cock. This time it slid down my throat easier. He slid a finger into my tight arse as he continued rubbing my clit. My head spun. He rolled to his side and watched his fingers working at my arse and clit as he slid two fingers into my pussy. My body responded and I sucked harder on his cock feeling it swell in my throat. He still had not cum. His cock throbbed in my throat and my clit throbbed.

“Are you going to cum for me like a good little girl?” He asked a he drew his cock out of my mouth.

“I cccan’t!” I responded.

“Why not?” he enquired.

“I cccan’t ccccum until you do! I have always been that way.”

He slid his cock back in my mouth as he reached with his other hand and slapped my arse again. “That will change. You will learn to cum when I tell you too. You will learn control.”.

He thrust his cock harder into my mouth and I felt the surge in his shaft as his cum pumped down my throat. I drank his cum down as he slid three fingers from one hand into my arse and four from the other hand into my soaking wet pussy. My body shook and my back arched and hips shook as I felt my orgasm rising to the peak and my juices squirt onto his fingers.

“Ahhh! That’s a good girl” He placed his fingers in my mouth. “Now taste your beautiful juices. Do you like the taste of woman?”

I sucked at his fingers enjoying the taste of the juices from my own body then answered. “Yes. I do like the taste of women.”

“Hmm well you are going to have to get a girlfriend. Not to replace you mind, just an extension of you. One who wants to please you more than anything! Then we shall have some real fun.”

.”Yes.” I answered as my mind flew to memories of my friend Carol and how much she has begged to come and be with me so she can please me.

“Do you know someone?” He asked.

“Yes! I think I do.

“Good. It will be good for you to have company. Now I see you have been a very good girl for me tonight. What do you want as a reward?”

“I don’t need a reward.”

He looked at me. “Yes you do and you need to tell me what your reward will be.”

I lowered my head as I whispered. “Will you just hold me? Please?”

He smiled at me and said “Yes you do like your cuddles. Okay I will hold you. But, first. I need to relieve myself. I was going to piss in your mouth, but I wont do that yet. Where’s your bathroom?”

I pointed towards the bathroom and then leaned back and closed my eyes. My whole body more alive than it had ever been. I imagined him standing in the bathroom holding that glorious cock of his and wished I was there watching. My legs opened and I reached for my clit with one hand and my nipple with the other and as I imagined that hot flow of piss splashing into the toilet I smiled.

I felt the warmth on my stomach and then my breast and neck. I opened my eyes and he was kneeling over me his cock in hand and his hot yellow piss was splashing onto my body. He guided his cock so that the flow of piss splashed all the way down my body and onto my cunt.

“You really are mine? Aren’t you?” He said.

I opened my mouth to respond and the flow of hot piss splashed into my mouth and I orgasmed for the second time. “Yes!” I spluttered. “I am yours.”

He shook his cock and the last few drops of piss splashed down on my body and he then took his seat on the lounge. “Now come here and get that cuddle.”