Strength Within Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom is given a job, Becks admits who Tom is to her.
4.2k words
4.71
7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2! Woo-Hoo! I attempted to answer some of your questions in this chapter and hopefully give you some more to think about.

Special thanks to my editor, trrgrrhppy. As always thank you!

Please enjoy, comment, and vote.

T

"You are such a bastard! You did that on purpose!" Becks smacked Chase on his well defined bicep.

"I just wanted to see how attached he is to you...."

Tom growled standing up and stalking around the large bed to grab Becks by her upper arm. Snatching her away from Chase.

"Mother fucker!" Becks kicked her legs at the blond hottie. "Can you stop fucking man handling me? You fucking caveman wanna be!"

Tom pulled her struggling body up against his. Hoping she'd wear herself out quickly. Sitting down cross legged on the floor he cradled her while she let fly another F bomb.

"If you think being some demanding asshole fuck will get you in my bed you are sorely mistaken. Now get your sweaty fucking hands off my fucking body!!! I want Chase fucker! I need my Chase!"

His steel like arms tightened around her, physically denying her the comfort of her companion. "You don't need him, I'm here. I'll take care of you, forever." His possessive statement gave her a burst of energy.

"Get away from me psycho!" Finally Becks squirmed out of his clutches. Chase held his arms out to her, once she was inside his arms he snuggled her close. Conveying a sense of sanctuary but his arms were pliable, if she wanted to leave he'd let her.

"I think you should wait outside Tom." Chase raised his eyes to stare at his mentor for a brief moment. His eyes were soft and understanding.

"You'll stay with her?"

"Yes, sir.

The sound of his denim pants sliding over his toned lower extremities whispered throughout the room, his zipper was the final noise before silence fell.

"I would never hurt you Becks, I just like to push boundaries." With that Tom strode out of her room.

The atmosphere became noticeably calmer as soon as the door shut behind Tom's retreating figure. Becks let out a breath she had been holding. And Chase's whole body relaxed, his shoulders slouching from the tension that had been put on them.

"Are you alright, honey?"

"No." Her reply was choked out, quiet sobs shook her body as she crumpled into her guardian's embrace.

"What's wrong love?"

"I...I...." Tears spilled out of her eyes like a leaky faucet. "He is such an ass! And ..... He does such wicked things. I felt so vulnerable and it turned me on. He turns me on. But did you hear what he said to me?!"

Moving them to the edge of the bed Chase sat with Becks straddling his lap. Idly stroking her hair not fully knowing what to say to her. He could tell her everything was fine and that it would work itself out. But he couldn't, not without lying at least. Becks had some serious decisions to make now that Tom had come into her life.

"Do you know who he is?" Chase hoped she did.

"Your uncle?"

"Yes."

"He thinks he's my mate." Her voice broke at the end. Her nails bit into Chase's shoulders. "He isn't though." Sounding more like a pissy toddler than a sure adult. Chase angled her body back and stared at her face.

"He isn't?" It was a sarcastic question. Chase knew what they were to each other. If he could just get her to say it out loud they'd be past the hurdle of denial.

"He is! Oh god Chase what am I going to do with a wolf?" Missing his hurt look she ranted on. "Dogs are loud, obnoxious, and smelly! Have you ever smelt a wet dog? It's disgusting! There's absolutely no way I can be mates with a wo....." Eyes bulging obscenely Becks grabbed Chase to her. "Shit! I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking."

Knowing full well that Becks thought of him as Chase and not as some wolf he could easily brush off the outburst. Tom would probably bust a few capillaries if he ever heard her say that. As her guardian Chase would have to find some way to get the two together without Becks being molested and Tom being offended.

"Well love I'm going to go talk to your mate.... I mean Tom. You take a bath and lock the door behind me." Holding his breath until her bedroom door was shut firmly behind him.

As he made his way down stairs Chase's mind worked overtime. Finding Tom's trail of scent leading outside Chase followed. Outback Tom was laying on his back spread eagle in the tall grass of the back yard. Staring at the window of Becks room, the only sight to be seen were dark brown curtains.

Standing to Tom's side watching him watch a window. Straining to understand the appeal of those brown sheets of cloth. "It's a nice brown..." He started awkwardly. For once in his life Chase didn't know how to talk to his uncle. "Becks is nice isn't she?"

"Ugh!" Tom rolled on to his front pounding his forehea

d into the ground for emphasis. "Hhjmn habus mugjh!"

"Ummm.... Come again? I don't speak muffle."

"She hates me! I'd hate myself too!"

"She doesn't hate you. She's confused and probably very shell shocked."

"I couldn't help myself! I smelt her woman scent and my wolf took over, he took over."

"Mine did too. I'm glad you were here, the only reason I got control of my wolf was because he understood your claim and backed off."

"Was that before or after you called her "my good girl"?"

"Oh way before!" Chase chuckled good naturedly. "Becks is adorable and I've been taking care of her sexual needs for a long time. How could I resist teasing her one last time?"

Chase had missed the feral look in Tom's eyes as he spoke, he found himself tackled to the ground. Landing heavily on his back forced the air from his lungs. Tom didn't waste any time punching Chase, one solid blow across his perfect cheek.

"You will mind your distance? I get you took care of her sexually and that you guys have a deeper connection because of your friendship.... But she's mine, and I can't kill you so back off!"

"Of course. Of course!"

"Now help me fix this mess." Tom helped Chase off the ground, mentor and apprentice walked side by side farther out into the woods.

After an extensive run Chase and Tom's wolves were panting heavily, in human form they'd be drenched in sweat and dirt, trotting back to the house as a caravan of cars pulled up, the pride had come back.

A lean older man stepped out of the back of a dark tinted SUV, brushing off his pinstriped suit he stood tall and proud as the wolves came within speaking distance . This was Gabriel Sharon, Tom faltered in stride as he realized what hard happened up stairs not hours ago, a wave of guilt washed over his body. Unable to look the male in the eye Tom shifted still crouched down and fixed his eyes on the ground.

"Chase? This is your uncle I presume?" The feline strolled around Tom, sizing him up whilst he spoke. The rules were simple; no sex with anyone unconsenting, no entering into personal quarters without permission, and no distracting Chase from his duties. He'd broken all those.

"I don't trust you. You're here because Chase recommended you. You'll earn your position here. Am I understood?!"

"Yes sir." His submissive stance must've been sufficient.

"Excellent. Bring the bags inside, clean the cars, you'll do clean up after dinner, then you may adjourn for the night. I expect you to report to me by 8 am." With that Gabriel strode away.

"What did I tell you? He already likes me! 8 am for a first morning wake up call, I might as well be on vacation!" Slapping his young friend on the back Tom chuckled to himself as he retrieved the copious amounts of bags front the caravan.

"Tom you're dealing with cats! For them 8 am is like 4 am. He just gave you the worst time to report. Plus you have dinner clean up!"

"So?"

"They eat a final meal around midnight. You're going to be thrown off your normal schedule. It'll be like having jet lag while being sick."

"Oh. Well, I do have a fine piece of ass for eye candy. I'll get to see Becks all the time!" Toms cocky grin fell as Chase burst out laughing.

"See Becks?! You really need to get to know your mate. She and I are on such a fucked up schedule you'll be lucky to see her at all. You'll probably see her during clean up tonight but you'll have so much work to do you'll only get to look from a distance. And if I know Becks (which I do) she's not going to be very happy to see you." Chase was dabbing at his eyes by the end of his mini rant. These two were like vegetable oil and dirt, not only did they not mix the weren't even from the same group or found in the same areas.

"Wait, why will I have tons of work tonight?"

*******"

In true feline fashion the cats went out on a night hunt, resembling small house cats or lions as they hunted. Taking after their small counterparts they lined up their food for inspection after it was caught. But like their larger relatives they hunted in a group, taking down the beasts together. Once dinner was lined up for Gabriel to scan there were two cows, one four point buck, a fat ewe, three big rabbits, and a still flopping trout.

They devoured every scrap of meat leaving behind bones, fur, blood, and inner carnage spread across the wide meadow they had dined in. Tom was left to pick each carcass and move it away to a more natural looking area. He had to trek a few miles to place each larger kill a good distance apart.

Then as he was attaching multiple hoses together to reach the meadow a shot of gold flashed in his peripheral, followed closely by a black and gray shadow. They stayed to the outer rim of the meadow watching Tom spray down patches of blood and torn muscle. Chase yipped at him earning a side wave. Becks stayed low to the ground eyeing her mate's firm buttocks and biceps.

A furry head nudged her into action, across the meadow they sped leading into the thicker part of the forest. Tom's animal instincts told him to follow his mate, to make sure she stayed safe and that she had plenty to eat. But his sense of duty won out, begrudgingly staying put Tom strained his ears to hear any of their activity. He heard their thundering paws slip away.

Deep in the forest Chase and Becks tussled lazily, confident in their easy companionship. Chase shifted to his human side to lay in the grass next to his favorite cheetah.

"He means well. Really he does... Or he will have once you aren't in heat anymore you know males lose their heads during a females heat give him some slack."

Becks glared at Chase, choosing to pout but still listen Chase continued.

"He's had it hard, mostly because he's a trouble maker. You will be so good for him, maybe you'll teach him to be well behaved.... And maybe he'll teach you to loosen up." Chase shoved Becks in the shoulder knocking her supporting paw out from under her knocking her onto her belly.

Becks swatted at him with her tail, too lost in thought to really punish him. She had lost herself earlier in bed. His demanding character forced her to relax and turn the reigns over to him. It was nice both physically and mentally. He definitely had experience and could teach her more than just to relax. A twisted image of Tom playing with her backside had Becks sprinting off before Chase could accuse her of thinking of her mate as a particularly thick cloud of pheromones burst from her.

Luckily Becks had spotted an antelope gorging itself, pushing herself Becks was able to bring down the kill with minimal help from Chase. Inside Becks was dancing with excitement and thinking,"Wait until Tom sees this!". Coaxing Chase to help her carry back the animal still whole was a challenge but eventually he caved. Tom would be impressed!

Tom was trying not to image every horrible scenario of what danger Becks could get into and failed. The blood patches he aggressively washed away didn't help his imagination any. It wasn't until he was packing away the hoses into the storage shed that his worries were put to rest. Tom breathed a heavy sigh of relief as Becks smug mug came into view. Ducking his head to hide his boyish grin Tom couldn't help but think how adorable she looked right now. The cat that ate the canary.

Becks and Chase trotted up to the back porched each dragging a leg of an antelope. After they ate what their bellies would hold Becks drug the remaining meat over to Tom's feet to present her mate with a kill she dashed into the house as Tom reached to pet her. Leaving a trail of sweet smelling pheromones in her wake. Shifting into his furrier side Tom passionately ate what his mate had brought him when he was full he continued to eat until all the edible bits were gone, By the time he had relocated that body and cleaned the lawn of it's traces it was well past 2 am.

Trudging up to his bedroom he found a nicely made bed waiting for him, literally falling between the sheets Tom buried his nose into his pillows, finding Becks scent their his body decided he wasn't tired after all. An angry erection sprouted from inside his pants. Thinking of his Becks had Tom tip toeing to the restricted portion of the house, upstairs to the door of his mate. Finding her door unlocked Tom eased inside, the moon light from her window spilled onto Beck's sleeping body. Standing for a moment admiring how beautiful she looked Tom second guessed his decision.

Stealthily moving within a hair's breath from Becks, Tom was ghosting his fingers over her cheek bone as her eyes fluttered open. An innocent smile stole across her face.

"Hello." It sounded so lame after Tom said it.

"Hello." The way Becks pronounced the word with her sleepy lips, Tom groaned before lunging for Becks' mouth covering hers with his. Screw her father. Screw Chase. Screw anyone who would dare come between them.

"Tom!" Even as a whisper her startled yell cut through his haze long enough for him to soften his demanding kisses.

His quiet shushing and crooning words calmed her. Tom slid into bed beside Becks. He was over the thin sheet and she was under it. For them it felt like a wall. Tom peppered kisses along her hair line, breathing in the sweet sent of her conditioner. Her body melted into his side.

"Do you know who you are to me?" Tom gripped her to him desperately. Becks starred wide eyed at him. "You my skiddish girl are my mate." Joyful tears leaked out of Becks eyes collecting in Tom's shirt. A single tear fell from his eyes to land in her hair. "I will do anything it takes to be worthy of you."

Becks sobbed, kissing his hard pecs and collarbone, then his prickly neck, finally she initiated a real kiss. Their lips found a rhythm of their own, moving perfectly in sync with one another. Becks fingers adventured into Tom's locks, twining with each strand until they were knotted. His body hovered over hers barely grazing over her sensitive flesh.

Bringing their moment to a sudden halt Tom made Becks look him in the eyes. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes bright cleaned by her tears. "I can't claim you." Tom said it as a fact. Becks face fell, he didn't want her. Her anger squished her reason.

"I see." She pushed at his shoulders half heartedly, she'd rather have been pulling him to her.

"I want to Becks, more than anything else. But what would your father think? I just got here and all ready I'm laying claim to his daughter. He'd probably kill me."

"You DO want me?" Becks asked with a trembling voice.

"Pet did I not show you yesterday how bad I want you?"

"That's different. You were controlled by my heat. And lust is different than wanting someone as a mate." Becks jabbed her finger into his solid chest trying to make her point.

"During the day I will show you how I want you as my mate. But it's night time and beds are meant for other things." With that Tom ripped the sheet from Becks body. He was momentarily taken back by her mostly naked body. She was clothed in an over sized T-shirt and boy shorts.

"What about my father?!" Becks squirmed working her thighs apart, beaconing Tom to the organ that made her a woman.

"He can't kill me for pleasing you, besides I'll shower, you'll shower, by tomorrow there won't be any evidence left." He gave her a devilish grin as he sunk down, bringing his nose into contact with her clad pussy lips. Running the tip of his nose down the line from her clit to her hole he breathed in her unique scent. "I won't be kept from you not by you, Chase, and especially not by your father. You are mine!" The last few words were growled out by his inner beast.

Bright yellow eyes shown up at Becks, the predator daring her to deny him. She couldn't, every word he spoke was true she wanted him as a mate and as a lover. When he had growled at her so possessively she had literally gushed with her aroused approval. "You are mine." Becks said as she arched her pussy into Tom's face, taking what she wanted. Clawed hands tore her boy shorts from her body leaving her lower half naked.

Tom was gentle not to scratch her, lifting her thighs to lay spread over his. He knelt between her legs visually feasting on each delicious detail of her plump pussy. The top lips so full and engorged the were completely sealed. Once they were pealed open by his thumbs her pink inner lips winked at him, silently kissing at him. Her hole was leaking her sweet juice in a tiny river that collected at her ass before seeping into her sheets. He couldn't wait any long. Morphing his tongue into that of his wolf's he laved her from her puckered rear to her throbbing clit.

Each rough bump of his tongue scraped across her flesh tickling and arousing her further. Her tiny feet curled at the toes, her thighs shaking in a spasm that spoke volumes to Tom. He took the cue from her body and flicked his appendage at the tight hole at her center. Drinking every drop she had to offer, then when he had collected all he could from outside her body her eased his large tongue inside her, stretching her open. Her canal forced to accept every inch, finding the spongey texture of her g-spot he pushed against it rubbing it like her would a sore muscles. Becks had to bite her knuckles to keep from screaming out.

"Ah ugh oh oh...." Becks arched up trying to relieve the torturous pressure. One clawed finger rubbed around her opening next to Tom's tongue collecting spit and juice, once satisfied, it found her erect button and swirled around it softly. A feather lite touch that drove her nerves wild. Her pussy flexed around Tom's tongue almost dislodging him from her. Her butt cheeks clenched and her moans became deeper and carnal. As her orgasm swept over her body Becks held onto Tom, gripping his biceps with everything she had left. As she came back down Tom shifted his tongue out of her teasing her silky inner skin as he left it.

"Mmmmm." Becks sunk into her bed sated and spent. Tom kissed her outer lips reverently, then the skin where her legs met her sex, and finally her shaking thighs. Her breathed her in smelling her pussy juicing itself again he chuckled wanting to see how many orgasms he could wring out of her body. Thinking of torturing the small button that gave her so much pleasure, an image of her tied spread eagle to her bed as her held a vibrator to her making her cum over and over again. And another of him pumping two or three fingers inside her tight body making her squirt uncontrollably. And

lastly an image of his oversized cock forcing it's way into her back entrance. Groaning at the urge to play with her some more Tom flipped her onto her stomach and shoved her legs apart.

"Mmmm Tom. I'm too tired. No more tonight." Becks buried her head into her soft pillow unaware of the dirty images swirling in her mate's head.

"Didn't I tell you that you are mine? We're done when I'm done pleasing your small body. Until then just lay there and take what I have to give." Again it was growled out by his beast. Becks tensed minutely as she felt his hands grope her cheeks, one in each hand. He pulled them apart searching for the little treasure hiding between them. Zeroing in on the wrinkled hole he smiled wickedly. "There is pleasure to be found still."

12