Stress Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I deserved that" he said shamefully. Erin nodded her head with an obvious YES in her eyes. She watched the pained expression on his face that he had watched on hers the whole time. He was wanting inside of her but felt the need to continue to let Erin stay in control now. He had his turn to toy, and now he was paying the price.

Erin reached behind her back while she bobbed back and forth over his cock. She reached down and rubbed his balls with her fingertips, massaging them while keeping her eyes locked with his. His eyebrows narrowed as his face scrunched up and he moaned. Erin suddenly gave in and she felt his shaft sliding into her, filling her. She brought herself halfway on to him before bobbing back up. He felt so thick she didn't want to rush and hurt herself. Each time she moved down on him, she moved a little more, seeing how much she could take. To her surprise, it wasn't long before he was all the way inside her, spreading her like she had never felt before.

Erin's head went back as she rode the man who'd tortured her, but all was forgiven on both ends now as she rode him nice and steady. She was building quickly after all the teasing, and judging by his cock thickening, she knew he was getting there too. Her eyes locked with his and lust was written over each other's face. Her hips moved up and down in a circle motion. She watched him close, reading the expression on his face to see how close he was to cumming.

He started to bite his lower lip and she gave him a look to ask if he was about to cum. He nodded his head and began to breath heavy. The man expected her to get off at the last minute and let him cum over himself, and as he was about to explode, he nearly shouted that she should get off. Erin's finger went to his lip to silence him and she rode him harder and faster. Her eyes closed, wishing she had the blindfold on again to see if her senses really were enhanced.

He let out a big moan as his cocked swelled in width inside of her. Erin's pussy tightened as her orgasm neared and she felt the wave of hot cum fill her insides. She spasmed a moment and her orgasm came a second time. She stayed on top of him, panting heavily and letting the feeling die down slowly. His cock throbbed still and Erin slowly opened her eyes.

She rolled off of him and rested for a few moments, then got up and began to put her clothes on. He didn't protest, he just laid there as he watched the beautiful woman pull herself together and slip her shoes on at the end. Erin bent over to meet the man still laying on the ground and said, "Thank you, I needed that." She kissed him softly, and without bothering to ask his name, she let herself out and walked home.

All her senses were alert the whole walk home, the sound of the crickets, the smell of the sweet air, and the last thing going through her mind was her psychology paper. She smiled from ear to ear, knowing exactly what she was going to write. She pulled out her cell phone and sent Ashley a text message, "I think I will sleep well tonight. Thanks for your support."

Upon entering her apartment, she undressed herself and flopped into her bed. She wondered on one hand what it would be like to love a man like the one she just met, everything he did seemed so gentile, so perfect, even when he was teasing. Yet on the other hand, not knowing his name, his personality, his character flaws made her realize that she just met someone she could never find fault with.

Everyone has flaws, some more apparent than others. But this man will always remain perfect in Erin's eyes, and so will that experience.

12