Stress Relief

Story Info
Karen offers herself as stress relief on a wild night.
1.8k words
3.89
38.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congrats on your final exam! Are you ready for some stress relief tonight?"

I was so glad to read this message. The finals were really hard and I needed the stress relief indeed. So when Karen, my sexy FWB texted me, I knew we'll have a steamy hot night. So I answered right away:

"You don't know how hard I am for you. Be at my place at 7 PM and we can try some new things"

The answer came in only 5 seconds:

"Yummy!"

She arrived a few minutes earlier. Luckily, I managed to arrange everything in time. After I opened the door, she jumped on me right away. We were kissing and fondling each other like old lovers do.

"Congratulations, sweetie...," she murmured in between our kisses. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks... honey...," I moaned as she was going down on me. She dropped on her knees and opened my fly.

"That's it, babe...," I moaned again as she started bobbing on my rock hard cock like a pro. "Suck me... Suck me like the bitch you are..."

And she did. She didn't waste the time, she went immediately for the deepthroat, while she was gently fondling my balls with her red nails. I grabbed her head by her hair, and fucked her face really hard for a minute. Then I released my grip so she could get some air.

"Honey...," she breathed heavily. "I can see you've been studying too hard for this one. Wanna release in my mouth right now?"

I leaned close to her face, saying, "I don't want to spoil it too soon, baby. I wanna enjoy your new challenges by watching and jerking off."

Her face gleamed up.

"Really? What challenges?"

"You remember we talked about the things we have on our bucket lists?" I asked, and spanked her face with the head of my cock lightly.

"Yeahh...," she moaned. I dared to bet her panties were totally wet by now. "Will you tie me up and spank me now? Or have you bought some new toys?"

"I'll save those for later. I have another surprise for you now."

"Really?" she asked, grabbing my cock hard. "What is it?"

"I invited someone over."

"What?" she asked, freezing.

"I know it's an old fantasy of yours. So, when I've heard one of my classmates is visiting town, I decided to use this perfect opportunity and invited him over."

"Who is he?"

"You'll see him right away. He's in the other room."

I could see her hesitating. She clearly didn't see this one coming.

"Come on, babe, you know you want this. And we can stop anytime."

She nodded slowly, saying,

"Okay... I'm in."

This was all I needed. "Come on in, Greg!" I shouted out.

The door opened and Greg walked in. He looked admiring on my friend kneeling on the floor, her face wet with my pre-cum and her own saliva.

"Karen, this is Greg, my old buddy from Oklahoma. He's just in the town for one night and he's incredibly horny. And Greg, this is Karen, my friend with benefits since I started studying at the uni. We help each other out sometimes."

"She's just as hot as you described her, John," he said.

Karen bit her lips as she went on jerking me off and eyed my muscular, bearded old friend up and down.

"Come closer, then," she said.

He crossed the room and stepped right in front of Karen. She opened his fly as well, and took out his cock.

"That's a nice cock you've got here," she said, with a satisfied smile. She quickly put it in her mouth and started sucking it with wet slurps.

I really liked how this folded out. I started jerking myself and enjoyed the view of my sexy blonde friend sucking of my old classmate. I let them spend a few minutes by the deepthroat I knew so well, then I switched gears, leaning to her and whispering in her ear:

"Are you ready for the next thing to try?"

"Hell yes," she cried out, releasing Greg's dripping wet cock from her mouth. "I hope, he's involved, though!"

"The hell he is!" I agreed. "Now on all fours, bitch!"

She went down, even licked her lips like a good little cat. Greg was laughing out loud, and even gave me a high five.

"Sit down in the arm chair, man," I told him. "Just like we talked about it."

He quickly stepped back and threw his clothes to the floor. He sit down in the arm chair and spread his knees, so there he was, completely naked and waiting for my lover to satisfy him.

"Crawl to him like a bitch in heat," I ordered. Karen just did so, swaying her sexy hips. She still had her high heels on, making the crawl even sexier. She sat on her ankles in front of Greg, and looked up at me.

"You know what to do," I ordered her, grabbing her hair. "Get back down to it!"

She leaned down, started bobbing on Greg's hard cock. I waited a few minutes for her saliva to drool on his sack, even the crack of his ass. That's when I raised her head from my old buddy. He opened his eyes but didn't object because he knew my plan. I looked into Karen's eyes, saying, "Good, bitch, you made an impressive introduction. Now get lower." And I pushed her face down, without waiting for any answer, pushing her face to Greg's balls. She sucked one of the balls in her mouth immediately. She fondled it with her lips like a lollipop, then switched to the other one.

"Fuck yeah...," Greg moaned.

I let her play around down there, and watched as she released another amount of saliva on his sack. I got rid of my clothes quickly. Then I helped Karen taking down her blouse and the bra while she went on licking and slurping on Greg's balls. Then I grabbed her head again and pushed her deeper, to Greg's ass.

"Now lick his ass, bitch!" I ordered straight. "Do it!"

I could see her shrugging, and she pressed out her tongue, touched his black ring slowly.

"It's clean, baby, believe me," Greg said. "I prepared well...," he moaned and pulled Karen's head closer to his asshole. "Now shove it in deep..."

Karen closed her eyes and started licking the hairy guy's muscular ass.

"That's it...," I encouraged her. "Deeper, my little bitch..."

Now her cheeks touched the skin on his ass. Her tongue went in really deep, and both of them were moaning with closed eyes.

My plan worked. This blonde slut was really enjoying stepping through her boundaries. I found my phone and made a few pictures of her being on her knees, and licking the guy's ass.

I opened her jeans and pressed them onto her thighs. I pulled her thong aside and found her pussy being really wet.

"You enjoy this, don't you, little slut?" I asked. "You enjoy being used like a cheap whore, don't you?" Greg released her now so she came up gasping for air and cried out, "Yes!"

"Ride him, then!"

She quickly got rid of her jeans, thong and high heels and sat into Greg's lap. She started riding her immediately, the sound of her wet pussy squelching on his rigid cock filled the room. I reached behind her and smeared some of her fluids on her asshole. She looked back with round eyes.

"This will be the last thing to try tonight, I promise. And hey, what's a threesome without a good hard DP?"

My shallow reasoning was working. She turned back to Greg, looked deep into his eyes and was riding him as I went on fingering her tight asshole. They were fucking like rabbits so I decided she's relaxed enough for the sandwich. So I climbed above them and pressed the head of my cock to her rear entrance.

"Yeeeesss...," she hissed when I entered her slowly. This wasn't my first time filling up her asshole and I was hoping it wasn't the last. But DPing my hot blonde friend was certainly a new experience for me.

My cock slid deep into her and soon we were fucking her body in unison. Our two hard cocks were sliding in and out of her like oiled rods in a machine.

"Fuck me harder!" Karen shouted, pushing her hips back to us. She was clearly on the edge, and when I spanked her ass cheeks, she came. Her orifices convulsed, her whole body was shivering.

We fucked her through her orgasm, and I didn't need more. I pushed my cock balls deep into my lover's ass, and came in spurts into her bowels. My old buddy didn't fell behind, he also cried out and splashed into Karen's wet pussy.

As she got up, she sighed out with a satisfied smile: "I'm so grateful you made me do this!"

"I know...," I kissed her cheek.

"Now I'm so hungry...," she moaned, looking around. "What could I get into my mouth?"

The idea wasn't part of the plan but I did it anyway. I grabbed her hair again and pushed her back to Greg's cock, saying, "This is not a hotel, bitch, we have no room service. But I just know what you should swallow."

She cleaned up the cum off his cock like a good kitten. As she was licking his red rod all over, I took a silver plate off the shelf and slid it under her quickly. It was just in time, since our cum started dripping out of her pussy and asshole. Huge white thick drops were falling on the tray, sparkling on the silver surface.

Karen noticed the tray, and smiled, releasing Greg's cock. My old buddy was completely relaxed now, leaning back in the arm chair, watching me grabbing Karen's blonde locks and pulling her lips onto my cock. I made her clean my cock, too, even pressed it balls deep into her throat. The hot wet sensation started to make me hard again but I knew I needed more to be able to fuck her hard.

So, I pulled out and pushed her head down to the tray.

"Lick it up, kitty," I ordered.

Her tongue went around the tray slowly, enjoying every drop of thick cum. I made perfect pictures of this little slut on her knees licking up our mixed cum just coming out of her pussy and ass. She cleaned up everything, and this sight made my cock really hard again.

"Thanks, man," Greg said, taking on his clothes. "I really enjoyed seeing you again."

"I bet," I grinned, admiring my little slut gasping on the carpet. "Call my anytime."

I let him out and we said our goodbyes. When I returned to the room, Karen was still there, naked, and relaxed. She was even playing with her pussy already.

I pointed to my hard cock, saying,

"I still have plenty of stress to release here."

"Good...," Karen answered and turned around, raising her ass up. "Because this booty here needs some serious pounding!"