Stress Relief

Story Info
Wife willing submits for punishment.
897 words
3.73
64.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for my husband to arrive from a long day of work had never been such an ordeal. Earlier in the afternoon I emailed my darling John detailing my plan to help him relax after another trying week at work.

For the past month John has been working with a different boss. He calls her The Bitch when no one else is around. It seems she makes all her subordinates' lives miserable. My husband is used to being in control and in charge. Working for someone else has not always been easy for my husband; having The Bitch call the shots has been extremely hard for him.

John has worked 80 hours this week and I know he is at his breaking point. With the economy so horrible it is imperative that he keep his job. I knew if I did not do something drastic he would snap and take out his rage on The Bitch and soon after he would be looking for a new job.

In order to keep my husband happy I made a bold decision. Knowing that The Bitch monitors all my husband's emails, I sent this email directly to John's cell phone after he returned from lunch. My plan was simple; my plan was brilliant. And, as I wait for John to return to me, my body burns for his touch.

John, my love,

I know you have been under a great deal of stress working for The Bitch. I want to help ease your mind and body. When you arrive home I will be kneeling naked, at the front door, waiting to be used. Feel free to use my body in any way that makes you happy. I will be your devoted slave until you return to work Monday morning. I will deny you nothing. This weekend is not about my pleasure, but giving you an outlet for your aggression. Please my darling, punish me. Get your anger out of your system. Tie me down and turn my ass a deep shade of red. Please, let me take your pain; I deserve your pain. When you tire of beating my ass, let me take care of your raging hardon. I will suck you down my throat until I cannot breathe giving you untold pleasure.

Master me; I will be your devoted slave. Use me! Make me beg! Hurt me! I want everything you can give me. I will serve you on my knees. I will deny you nothing. I will be your bitch in heat. Take my body and use it for your pleasure. Serving you with unswerving devotion and loyalty is the greatest gift I can give you.

Your loving bitch in heat

After I sent the email I soaked in a warm, scented bubble bath. I played with my pussy, but did not bring myself to completion. Having promised my devotion to my husband, I knew my body no longer belonged to me and any pleasure I received by my own hand would be stealing from him. Before I ended my bath, I soaped my pussy and ass before shaving myself clean of all body hair.

Drying off I carefully applied make up, added my sexiest garter and stockings, then stepped into my 4 inch fuck me pumps, which I know are John's favorite. No panties, no bra, no other clothes. I took a belt from John's drawer and wrapped it around my neck like a leash. Heading towards our favorite toy drawer, I took out a pair of nipple clamps. Knowing I could possibly be wearing them for hours I put them on snugly, but not too tight. The last thing I removed from the drawer is a pair of handcuffs. I held the cold steel in my hands as I walked down stairs to kneel at the front door.

Once I was situated on the floor, naked, thighs parted wide, stiffened nipples clamped, I cuffed my hands behind my back and waited.

It seemed like I waited for hours. My thighs began to burn and even though I was kneeling on carpet, my knees ached. Although my body was tense and cramping with the stress I willingly put on it, I could feel my pussy leaking down my thighs. My nipples have been clamped so long I thought they would burst. As for my shoulders, with my wrists cuffed behind me, they did not find relief either. My only choice was to wait for Master to arrive home to liberate my from the bondage I lovingly placed myself in.

After another hour of suffering, I heard Master arrive home. Before he opened the door I dropped forward so my forehead would rest on the carpet in subjection. I hit the floor hard and felt the carpet burn my face where I hit. My nipples scrapped across the floor a second later causing me to scream from the back of my throat. My head swam in pain for a few moments. Still Master did not enter the house. I had time to make one last offering, so with slow painful movements I clawed my fingers into my ass reaching as far back as possible to spread my ass checks apart. I raised my thighs as high as I could and held my breath waiting for Master to open the door and accept my gift.