Stress Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly's boss Ms James relieves Kelly's stress.
2.1k words
4.41
55.9k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

"Are you ok Kelly?"

Kelly awoke up with a start. Her boss, Ms James was standing over her. Kelly had fallen asleep at her register in the Dewdrop Boutique.

"Sorry Ms James! I must have dozed off. I haven't been getting enough sleep," Kelly apologized.

"That's ok Kelly, we're about to close anyway. I'd like you to come to my office for a minute before you leave. Just lock up and come see me before you go."

Ms James had noticed changes in Kelly's behavior recently. Kelly had always liked to try on clothes in her breaks, but lately Ms James had noticed her choosing the most revealing, tightest, dresses. And that was not all. Passing the dressing room one day, Ms James caught a glimpse of Kelly through the parted curtains.

Kelly was naked in heels, touching herself as she watched her reflection in the full length mirror. Ms James lingered for a minute, unable to resist the voyeuristic pleasure. Kelly was extremely voluptuous. Her big white breasts glistened under the lights, contrasting with her tan body. Her dark pink nipples were stiff and distended with arousal. Ms James tore herself away, but she waited at the end of the hall until she heard Kelly climax. Then she tiptoed back to her office, her heart pounding under her starched white blouse.

Ms James was thirty five and single. Her mother had died in a car crash when she was eighteen. Ms James began sleeping in her father's bed after this tragedy. The sudden loss of her mother mixed chaotically with the powerful swirl of teenage sexual feelings. After months of loneliness and grief, her still-young father found it hard to conceal his arousal sleeping inches from the nubile young woman his daughter had become. When she brushed against him in bed, she felt his excitement and this began a routine of furtive touching and exploring until one night she crossed the line.

He awoke from an erotic dream to find his daughter masturbating his rigid cock. Before he could stop himself, he climaxed all over her. This began a torrid relationship that continued on and off for five years until her father married again. Since then, Ms James had stayed single and focused on becoming an independent, self-made woman. Her relationships with men tended to be brief and highly sexual, but it was not until now that she had explored her bi-side.

The image of Kelly pleasuring herself stayed in Ms James' mind. In bed that night, she recalled the vision, but this time Ms James imagined unbuttoning her blouse, unhooking her bra, unzipping her skirt and slipping off her panties, and touching herself as she watched Kelly. At the climax of her fantasy, she stepped through the curtains and rubbed her swollen peach against Kelly's. As she imagined this hot embrace she had a powerful orgasm. In spite of the fact that she liked men, Ms James could no longer deny that she was increasingly sexually attracted to certain women.

She tried to analyze why Kelly had this effect on her when she had other attractive women friends who did not interest her in that way. It was partly Kelly's youth and her figure. Kelly was pretty but not beautiful. Her nose and mouth were a little too large and her hair was thick and dark without being lustrous. But her figure was magnetic. Those firm breasts, her small waist and the dramatic curves of her ass and thighs made men stare and women glare.

Yet it was more than just her body that stirred Ms James. She knew women with sexy bodies who did not arouse her as Kelly did. It was something in Kelly's character, a languid and compliant sensuality that attracted Ms James from the day she interviewed her. At the time, she understood her attraction only as a feeling that Kelly was the perfect person to work for her. She hired her on the spot after an unusually long interview.

Later, Ms James recognized that Kelly's compliant nature was not an immature eagerness to please. Kelly just had an intuitive ability to understand the needs of others -- her boss's and the customers' -- and she took genuine pleasure, in serving those needs. An abrupt noise brought Ms James out of her reverie. Kelly was knocking. Ms James straightened her hair and checked her makeup in a hand mirror. Then she smoothed her starched blouse and picked an imaginary speck of dust off her skirt before she opened the door.

"Come in Kelly," she smiled, "take a seat please and relax."

Kelly began explaining herself.

"I'm so sorry that I fell asleep Ms James," she said, "I have been so tired lately."

"That's ok Kelly, we all get burned out sometimes," Ms James smiled encouragingly, "I just wondered if anything had changed, or if you are doing too much at home? I know your mother is gone for the summer and you're looking after your dad."

"Yes," Kelly said, "and my brother Paul. He just came home from Afghanistan, so I'm looking after two men. These past two weeks I have barely slept."

"You poor girl!" said Ms James, "I had no idea you were working so hard at home. Do your dad and Paul help with the housework, or do they expect you to do everything?"

"No, they're pretty good around the house," Kelly said, "It's not that, but with mom away, I'm the only woman at home and they need my attention. My brother was in Afghanistan. He doesn't have a girlfriend, so I'm his only... his only outlet. He gets really stressed, and I try to relieve that for him. Last night, we were up until 3.30 and today I am exhausted."

Paul had come in Kelly's room at midnight and stood by her bed with a raging hard-on while she masturbated him. Paul's deep groans of pleasure brought her dad into the room and he watched as Kelly made Paul come over her breasts. Then her dad mounted her from behind and Paul watched. After dad finished in her, Paul took his turn. They left her full of cum at 12.30. An hour later, Paul awoke with a raging hard-on. Kelly was dreaming of a hard cock penetrating her and hands touching her breasts when she awoke to find her brother inside her. He pulled his sweaty body between her damp thighs as she drifted off to sleep, but then it seemed like no time until her dad was using her again while she half-slept.

Ms James noticed how Kelly's kept touching her thighs as she spoke. She wondered what Kelly meant by "being there" for her brother and dad. She wondered also about Kelly's constant state of arousal at work, but it couldn't be. She was just projecting her own past experiences on Kelly. Suddenly Ms James had an idea.

"Why don't you come back to my place and I'll cook dinner for us. It sounds like you need a night off. You can have a restful, relaxing evening, and then I'll drive you home. Let your father and brother take care of them selves tonight! You need a night off."

Kelly was not sure about socializing with her boss, but Ms. James wouldn't take no for an answer and Kelly soon gave in. After all, a night off might be just what she needed.

They drove the BMW to Ms James' secluded home, which was surrounded by several acres of woods, Ms James made pasta salad with crusty bread, served with fresh grated parmesan and large glasses of red wine. Then she asked Kelly if she'd like to get in the Jacuzzi. Kelly had no bikini, so Ms James said they'd be fine au naturel. She undressed casually and got in the Jacuzzi. The wine had lowered Kelly's inhibitions, so she pulled off her tight dress and stepped into the warm foaming water, wineglass in hand.

Ms James had a good sense of humor and she soon had Kelly laughing hard as they talked about some of the customers who frequented the store. Ms James filled up their glasses again and soon Kelly felt completely comfortable with her boss. After another glass of wine, Ms James began working the knots out of Kelly's neck and shoulders. Her firm breasts pressed against Kelly's back.

Kelly had been having so much sex in the last two weeks that she was in a state of almost constant arousal. As Ms James caressed her shoulders, her nipples hardened and her pussy became swollen. She sighed deeply. The truth was that when her dad and brother satisfied themselves in her, they often did not give her an orgasm. She now felt an aching frustration and her clit stood out, wanting to be touched. It was at this moment that Ms James hands slid off Kelly's shoulders down her breasts and caressed her stiff nipples.

Kelly moaned with pleasure and, as she turned her head, her lips met Ms James' open mouth. Ms James was literally panting with desire and as they kissed and tongued each other's wine sweet mouths, her hands roamed all over Kelly's heated, responsive body. Kelly guided Ms James' fingers to her clit and stuck her nipples out to be sucked. The many orgasms she had missed over the last two weeks were building to a climax. Ms James slid a stiff finger in Kelly's damp slit and Kelly had a massive, throbbing release. Then Ms James helped Kelly step out of the Jacuzzi, watching her giant breasts sway and drip, and slowly toweled her dry. Then she led her by the hand into the bedroom.

In her shaded room, Ms James pinned Kelly against the wall and licked her nipples until Kelly moaned and begged. Then Ms James slid down to her knees and lightly kissed Kelly's throbbing, juicy peach until her nectar flowed and dripped down her thighs. Then she licked Kelly's swollen clit until she gripped Ms James' hair and came in a juicy torrent all over her.

Ms James got to her feet and led Kelly to the bed, where she tied her wrists and ankles to the four posts with long ribbons. Then she whispered in Kelly's ear.

"Now I'm going to fuck you all night Kelly. I'm going to make you come like you've never come before!"

"Oh yes," Kelly moaned, "I want it! My brother and my dad use me to relieve their stress, but they never let me come so I stay extra horny for them."

Ms James was already in role play mode and Kelly's confession just made her more aroused. She wasn't sure if it was fantasy or not, but the idea of Kelly's dad and brother using her as a willing sex toy, brought back the most intense sexual experiences of Ms James' life.

"Your brother fucks you? Does he put his big cock in you and come in you?"

Ms James whispered these questions in Kelly's ear as she fingered her open peach.

"Oh yes!" Kelly moaned, "My dad too! Don't stop please! They get so stressed. They put their big cocks in and fuck me every night. They leave me all raw and itchy. Then it aches all day and I have to touch it. I saw you watch me in the mirror and that made me cum extra hard. Did you think about me later?"

"Yes," Ms James said, "I rubbed myself thinking about you. But now you're here to spread your legs and cum for me. I'm going to relieve all your stress Kelly."

In the morning they showered and ate a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon and waffles at Denny's. Ms James drove to work and they spent the morning drinking coffee and giggling like naughty schoolgirls whenever they looked at each other. At lunch time, Ms James locked the shop and told Kelly to go in the changing room and do what she had done the previous week. As Kelly watched herself in the mirror, Ms James entered, wearing only heels. She pushed Kelly against the wall and got on her knees so she could watch herself lick the girl's swollen peach to orgasm.

Later, Ms James confided in Kelly about her teenage relationship with her father.

"Is something like that going on with you?" she asked.

"Yes," Kelly admitted, "with my dad and my brother. I know it's supposed to be bad, but they're not abusing me. I want it too. I'm glad you told me about your dad, that makes me feel less weird."

"You're not weird," Ms James reassured her, "it happens. And if it wasn't so hot, it wouldn't be the number one sexual fantasy. Millions of people think about it, but only a few actually do it. Now talking about it has got me all hot. Why don't we invite your dad and brother to my place this weekend for a cook-out?"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers