Stretched To The Limit

Story Info
A novice submissive explores fisting.
1.3k words
4.15
76.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your deepest, darkest fantasy?"

I turned my head towards Him and blushed. There was one thing I enjoyed but I had never told Him. I had always felt that it was a secret best kept hidden. I squirmed and turned away from Him as I was picturing my kink in my mind. He seemed to enjoy seeing me so uncomfortable and persisted with His question.

"Princess...Tell. Me."

His tone told me that I couldn't evade His questioning any longer and I stuttered as I replied.

"Ummm, well, I kind of, sort of enjoy feeling, ummmm stretched."

There. I had said it and there was no going back. My dirty little secret was exposed for Him to see. I could only hope He wouldn't have a change of heart about our new found relationship. Looking back, I smile to myself as I realize how unfounded my worries were.

"Stretched, you say? I think I could make your fantasy a reality for you" He said as He got up off the bed and went to the closet where all the toys were kept. I was still somewhat of a novice when it came to all things kink. All I knew then was that I felt a very real need to submit. It wasn't something I could explain back then, but I craved giving myself up entirely to something greater than I. I needed to relinquish all control and I loved pain more than anything. Before I found Him all I could think about was what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of a crop or whip or paddle. How exquisite the sharp sting would feel on my backside and I wondered how far I could be pushed before I broke.

These were things I would learn about in time. His time. With an uncanny ability to peer into my mind, He knew what I needed and when I needed it. This insight is what made it so easy for me to trust Him, quite literally, with my life.

He came back to where I sat on His bed with a small spreader bar with a chain attached to it and a bottle of lube. Curiosity got the better of me and I asked what He had planned. He smiled His gorgeous smile and told me that He could tell me, but He'd rather show me.

Eager to obey, I hopped out of bed with enthusiasm and made my way to the centre of the room. Above my head was a hook that He attached the spreader bar to. He turned me around so that my hands were behind me and He strapped my wrists into the spreader bar. How I loved the feeling of helplessness! Knowing that I was completely at His mercy made me so hot and so wet.

He shortened the chain so that my arms were almost straight out behind me. I had never been bound quite like that before, but I knew right away that I loved it. It would be a challenge to be able to maintain that position and I devoured the opportunity to show off my endurance. I laugh now at my naivete, and I cringe when I think of how clueless I must have seemed, but He assures me it was an adorable cluelessness.

Within minutes the ache in my arms set in. My shoulders felt like they were on fire after ten minutes but I suffered in relative silence. I was determined that I would remain quiet and not beg for mercy. Truth be told, I didn't want any. Although I was in restraints facing a man holding a bottle of lube, I felt like I was home. This was exactly where I wanted to be.

His fingers hooked into the sides of the shorts I was wearing and He slid them down my legs, grazing my skin with His fingertips as He took them off. I shivered and as I shook I was reminded of the throbbing pain in my shoulders and vowed to remain perfectly still. When I was naked from the waist down He produced another longer spreader bar and attached it to my ankles. I was completely spread eagle, completely vulnerable as He moved behind me. He gripped a handful of flesh on my ass and squeezed it roughly. I moaned happily and felt my pussy begin to throb, aching for Him to be inside me.

As I fantasied about Him fucking me from behind I felt His hand come down hard on my ass. I lurched forward and groaned as my shoulders ached and I struggled to regain my balance. With each blow I fought to stay as still as I could. I had no choice but to stay in one spot and accept the spanking. There was no escape from it and even if there were, I doubt I would've wanted to.

When He felt I had taken enough, He reached for the bottle of lube and I was nervous about what He had in mind. My biggest concern was that He would fuck my then-virgin ass. We had discussed it before, but I didn't feel ready to try anything more than plugs and beads. I berated myself for not specifying that the stretching I had in mind was not for anal.

Thankfully my fears were unfounded. I felt a wet finger slide in my pussy. I breathed a sigh of relief and I heard Him laugh behind me.

"No Princess. I wasn't going to do that" He whispered.

How does He get in my head like that? How did He know, with one sigh, that I was scared He would put His cock in my ass?

I would've mulled over this question further but He slid another finger inside me and then another. This was a new sensation. I could feel the inside of my pussy being spread wider and wider as He moved His fingers apart inside me. When the fourth finger pushed its way into my wet slit I came. With His free hand He spanked me as I throbbed around His fingers and I screamed for more. Always willing to oblige, He slid His thumb in. He was not knuckle deep in me and the feeling was absolutely breathtaking. I could feel my insides being stretched and it was making me so fucking wet. It was a sharp sting as my skin was spread apart, and an incredible feeling of fullness. I wanted even more and I tried to slide down His hand, needing to feel all of it in me.

He laughed at my impatience and as He felt my pussy open up to Him, He went even deeper. I moaned and could feel another orgasm starting. My hips bucked wildly back and forth and as He felt the throbbing begin for a second time, He pushed deeper and as His entire fist entered me, I came.

He slid His hand in and out and spanked my ass hard. I felt my legs buckle underneath me and I was ready to collapse. I felt so violated, so exposed and so fucking turned on as I throbbed around His wrist. This was one reality that was better than the fantasy, I remember thinking.

After I was completely drained He slid His hand out slowly, savoring every second of it as much as I was. I whimpered quietly as I felt His fist leave my pussy. I knew I couldn't take any more but I wanted to desperately.

He patted my red ass gently and whispered that there was all the time in the world to play again. I shivered again as I felt His breath tickle my ear. Bending down, He unhooked my ankles and then reached up to free my wrists. He caught me as I fell into His arms and He scooped me up and carried me to his bed. I turned on my stomach so I wouldn't have to lay on my sore ass. Knowing exactly where it hurt, He began massaging my shoulders and back.

I remember feeling so loved, so protected and so absolutely happy. I knew that this was just the first chapter of what I'm sure would be a wickedly kinky love story.