Stretching an Itch

Story Info
Helping an old flame scratch an itch.
1.7k words
4.26
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood outside the blue door wondering why I was here. Of course that was unfair. I knew why I was here, after all I'd told Kate which dungeon to book and when to book it. But that had only happened after she called me saying she had an itch she needed to scratch. I still wondered why I'd said yes.

I pressed the doorbell and a kindly faced older gentleman opened it and invited me inside. 'Your lady friend has already arrived sir' he said. I pushed open the door he indicated and stepped through letting it close softly behind me.

Kate was sitting on the large bed. She stood as I entered wearing a large sweater, jeans and blue pumps. She looked nervous but excited.

I walked over to her and kissed her deeply, gripping her blond hair in one fist as I tilted her face up to mine.

I broke away and smiled at her. 'Would you like a glass of wine?' I asked. She murmured her assent and as I turned to get the bottle from my bag I said 'You're wearing too many clothes. Strip to your panties.'

She took off the jumper and the light cotton slip she was wearing under it as I located the glasses and opened the nice chilled bottle of white Rioja. Her bra came off and she turned away from me to take off her jeans. As she pulled her jeans down I could clearly see a rectangular outline pressing on her black lacy panties.

I walked over with the glasses of wine and ran my hand over her tight bottom feeling the base of a butt plug securely wedged inside her. 'Someone is feeling naughty.' I said. Kate straightened and looked over her shoulder at me with such a mischievous look in her eyes saying 'I've been practicing.'

I smiled, handed her the wine and took a sip of the cool, refreshing Rioja. I led her by the hand through to the play room.

Ropes, ties, whips and paddles hung from the walls. Boxes of toys sat underneath. In the corner was a St. Andrew's Cross. Two slings were suspended from the lattice of steel bars that crossed the ceiling and in the middle of the room stood a padded horse with straps down the legs.

I walked her over to the wall and asked her to select two of the floggers. She picked a heavy square leather paddle eerily similar we'd had back in the day and a slim cane with a curved handle.

I bend down and pull a hitachi magic wand from the toy box and ask her to choose a gag. She took a long look at the variety of gags available and surprised me by choosing a ring gag with straps across the face.

As she turns to hand me the gag I kiss her again running my fingers over her nipples, feeling them stiffen as I gently caressed them. I take a set of nipple clamps from the hook on the wall and attach them to the swollen buds drawing the chain behind her neck so the chain slightly tugs the nipples up.

We've reached the cross by this point. I look down at Kate. Standing there in her little lace panties with the chain from the nipple clamps running from her breasts around her neck. She looks a little more nervous now. She ducks her head and has another swallow of wine. She doesn't realise how sexy she looks.

I take the glass from her hand and place both glasses on a low table then guide her to the cross. I strap her wrists high above her head so she's facing the wall.

I run my hands over her neck and shoulders gently massaging them. Moving slowly down her back, rubbing in slow, gentle circles. I reach my hands round her body and cup her breasts, tweaking the clamps attached to her nipples. I'm nuzzling her neck as I stroke my hands down her belly to the top of her panties.

I run my hands over her panties. Lightly teasing her mound before moving down and rubbing her inside thighs. I hear a slight sigh of disappointment as I skirt close to her pussy and smile to myself. I notice she's started to arch her back sticking her butt out. The outline of the butt plug stop clear through the thin cloth of her panties. I grip the stop gently pulling. Not enough to pull it out of her but just enough to change the sensation inside her.

Picking up the cane i start on her calves. Lightly swishing up her legs until I reach just under her bum. Slightly harder strokes now as a land half a dozen slashes across both cheeks. Kate is making that odd sound she always makes when she's beaten. Something between a yelp and a moan.

Continuing up her body I cane her gently up the outside of her arms and down again to her bottom. It's slightly red where her panties aren't protecting her. A quick three strokes and then I slide the cane between her legs lifting it up into her pussy and stroking it back and forth. Now there is no doubt. That noise is definitely a moan. I ask if she feels she's been punished enough. She doesn't answer but slightly wiggles her bottom at me.

I pick up the heavier paddle she chose and give her 6 spanks right across the base of the butt plug. Then reach down I slide one finger inside her panties. They are soaked. I run my finger down her slit quickly rubbing her clit before sliding my finger smoothly inside her. I slide a second finger in and then move the wand over her pussy. Setting it on the lowest setting I rub the toy against her.

Remarkably quickly I note her body starting to tense and my fingers feel her internal muscles contracting. I judge how close she is getting and remove the wand and my fingers. It's far too early in this game for her to be cumming.

As she comes down I take a swallow of wine and kneel down to undo the leg restraints. I slip my left hand back into Kate's panties. Teasing and running my fingers up and down her wet pussy. Once both legs manicals are undone I stand. I'd expected her to put her legs together to relieve any stiffness but she resolutely holds them open perhaps to give my fingers more space to play with her.

I reach up and release her wrists and she turns and holding me around my neck kisses me hungrily. I chuckle slightly at how obviously horny she is. I hand her wine as I remove her panties leaving her naked in the middle of the dungeon. Reaching round I pull the butt plug out of her. Noting it's not the thin little plug I was expecting.

She is getting increasingly desperate for some release and I too am looking forward to getting inside her. I use the rope to tie Kate to the horse. It's structured so her legs strap to it in all fours position granting all the access you could desire. And my desire is clear to see as I gag her with the ring gag.

Moving behind her I could wait no longer and rubbed the tip of my cock across her clit before sliding inside her wet pussy. She was so excited and so wet I slid smoothly in until my entire member was buried inside her. I hold there for a moment avoiding the heat and feel of her before I started slowly pumping inside her.

I picked up a slender vibrator I'd got from the toy box and switched it on. I rubbed the tip of the toy around her pussy. She was so wet that her thighs were coated in pussy juice. I rested the tip of the toy at the entrance to her second hole. She moaned incoherently through the gag as I pushed the vibrator into her asshole.

I've always liked the sensation of being inside Kate while a vibrator penetrated her other hole and I was struggling to maintain a steady rhythm but I had no intention of finishing this game yet.

Pulling out of her I tied the magic wand to her inside thigh so that it rested on her clit. I set it on its lowest setting. I replaced my cock with a thicker toy and started that humming too.

Reminding her that she wasn't to come without permission I presented my cock to her mouth. The ring made it difficult for her to get her tongue all the way out but she tried desperately to fulfill my command to clean all the pussy juice of my stiff cock. As she was licking I reached over and started spanking her rosy cheeks.

Soon my cock is clean although Kate's face now glistened. I moved back behind her and removed the vibe from her ass and spreading her cheeks gently easy myself inside her. Slowly pushing deeper I turned up the wand.

Kate was straining at the bindings by now and soon I was fully inside her. After a few cautious thrusts I started to push with more abandon. My release building inside me as Kate started to moan and scream with passion. I could tell she was building to a crescendo as I encouraged her to come for me. I heard her scream my name as she came. The sudden squeezing around me tipping me over the edge as I filled her with cum.

Panting I collapsed on top of her. Still inside her I could feel the vibrations still running through her. I reached down and switched them both off.

After a little while I roused myself enough to pull out and release her from her bondage.

We are both a little unsteady on our feet as I got the wine. We collapsed onto the bed together drinking as I caressed her. Stroking her bruised bottom and gently sucking her tortured nipples.

I looked at my watch and noted with a grin we still had another hour of our booking. What would she like to do I asked her. She smiled and said we'd not tried the swings and this bed look perfect for being tied to.

I smiled as I poured more wine looking forward to what was to come.