Stretching Naomi

Story Info
A female submissive's adventures in the smut world of Denver.
3.2k words
3.63
27k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...with each step Naomi drew closer to the house she had feared and deeply craved - "step" being less accurate than "hobble."

Along the sidewalk she ambled leading with pointed toes and counting the concrete seams... "45... 46...47..."

"This is going too far," she murmured to herself in a low growl with tightened lips.

The fabric of the black cape which encircled her body swayed playfully as she lurched side to side, almost tipping too far forward and a few times had to react quickly to prevent toppling backwards entirely - this involved a series of many quick and tender hobbles with her pointed toes wrapped in black patent-leather - the extreme heels hardly helping with her stability.

Her arms, which could not be seen beneath the cape, moved like a tai-chi expert as she strategized to maintain balance and also forward progress. "Click... click... click," she awkwardly strode with little a thought other than a fixation upon her toes. Not a thought to the drivers in the vehicles whipping past too fast for city driving... she didn't notice the elderly couple on the front porch of their historic town home who watched her pass them by left with little understanding of what they had witnessed...

Then her scuffed and shiny toes arrived at a concrete step with the address number painted with the faded yellow numbers she had emblazoned in her mind... which prevented her from sleeping the night before (hence the swollen, darkened lines under the depth of her hollow eyes... she had arrived at the doorstep of a depravity which would be certain to annihilate her entirely... what terrified her inside was also understood as her inevitable destiny...

..."Now's the time," she whispered audibly, "I want this."

At this time she reached for the spring-loaded latch which was attached to one end of a shiny, silver pipe about the length of her arm - unlatching the pipe from the ring fastened to the silver, fur-lined collar which closed behind her neck with a latch and tiny padlock for which she did not have the key.

Daniel had instructed her to use one of three padlocks during her preparations for the evening. The other two hung open, also on the ring of the collar.

Stepping up with one bound foot upon the concrete step, she carefully reached for a tiny padlock and used it to fasten one end of the silver pipe to a silver loop at the ankle of her boot - "click."

Now she quickly landed on point upon the step with the second toe and heel - "click!"

Slowly reaching up to the loop at her throat for the third tiny padlock and again attaching the other end of the pipe to the complimentary silver loop at the ankle of the other boot - "click..." Almost toppling forward with her forehead on the sidewalk leading to Daniel's doorway.

But she had prevented a fall with a very slow and steady recovery - She knew she was now being observed and an infraction such as toppling over with a complete lack of elegance may have caused him to lose interest in her for the evening, fickle as he had always been.

Standing with legs forcibly spread at an arm's-length apart by the shiny, silver pipe clearly visible to the group of teenage boys who were approaching down the street - Maybe they just got out of school and were on their way home to stare at computer screens for hours... Could they have imagined that a black, dense rubber plug the size of an avocado was wedged deeply within the opening of her anus? Held firmly in place at its base with a shiny, silver ring attached with two leather straps affixed to the front and back by a two-inch thick belt which fastened with a hefty silver buckle at her navel?

The front vertical strap also held in place a smaller item - about the size of a regular egg - plugging the entry to her vagina. The little black rubber egg caused her annoyance more than any stimulation... the butt-plug also had not eased the progress of her journey from her flat a few blocks down the street to this place.

The boys predictably snickered as they galloped behind her along their childish way. If they had the sense to turn around, they would have seen Naomi briskly whip open the cape revealing her tender, naked breasts... thick leather belt squeezing her midsection...straps fore and aft appearing to be a biker-chick g-string... shiny patent-leather boots extending just above her knees in the front and slightly scooped in back, covering her lower legs to pointed toes supported by severe, thin heels and angled sideways at the demand of the shiny, silver pipe which was now locked to her ankles with no ability herself to remove it... she had attached it... because his instructions to her were to do so...

Gazing upward one would see something catching flashes of light at the peaks of her breasts... small, silver loops were somehow encircling each nipple squeezing them tight and taut... now considerably more sensitive for having brushed against the swaying silken cape for the duration of the journey - She had tried to prevent them from grazing the material, but this only complicated the procedure of negotiating each enfeebling step...

Yes, her nipples were practically pure pink and sensitive even to the slight breeze so that it made her shudder and wish it were possible to somehow retract her breasts like a man's cock into its sheath... but no, she is a woman and must unwillingly submit to the truth of her desire which now seemed to consume her, though she honestly knew this hadn't even begun...

...did she hear an air-siren howling in the distance? Was there a damn air raid going down? Dogs began to bark at the noise - She stood fully exposed in her beyond-vulnerable state of discomfort and impatience for it all to get over with.

Looking up she quickly locked eyes with Daniel standing in the doorway a few yards away... He sauntered casually out from the doorway and leaned back against the frame holding her gaze.

Dressed in dark linen trousers and form-fitting, black collarless top, she wasn't surprised to see the combat boots - standard for this terrain... combat was underway.

"You... ah, have any trouble getting over here this afternoon?" he asked.

With eyes transmitting volumes beyond her words... "Just a little trouble...," she uttered.

"Yeah - I see that," he muttered while flicking a forefinger at her like a riddance. "How about you come knock on the door when you're ready." He then turned abruptly with the door sealing behind him.

She knew she was busted - She hadn't yet secured her wrists to the ring on the front of the collar - Each of her wrists were cuffed in fur-lined steel with a dangling, spring-loaded clasp attached to each. She had been instructed to secure each of the clasps to the ring on the collar - She hadn't considered it especially upon first hearing the instructions, but it now was obvious that this was going to be a difficult task.

The wind picked up and leaves blew around her ankles - For being such a finicky fucker he sure had a messy lawn. The first clasp was a cinch - the second clasp required a struggle - As she reached her fingers around to her opposite wrist at her neck with elbows compressing her breasts forward and further engorging her nipples with blood... and the wind picked up greater.

The air horns weren't turning off like they would have during a routine test - their howl kept going, and Naomi was beginning to wonder what may be happening - then it occurred to her that the wind could be from... a tornado!

Just as she looked behind over her left shoulder, she could see a swirl of grey clouds hovering just a couple of city blocks away - She had never seen a tornado before and soon became afraid.

She glanced at the front door which was solidly closed - Then she looked down at her imprisoned feet - One wrist clasped to her neck and the other hand furiously attempting to grasp the opposite clasp and secure it to the ring - To accomplish this was difficult - Taking them off would be near impossible.

Just then... "click."

She had unwittingly succeeded in catching the clasp and the ring together in an unconscious attempt - Now she had no choice but to follow through with what lay ahead... As the shape of a funnel began to form in the clouds about two blocks to the southeast, she quickly inhaled and exhaled forcibly through her mouth and took a first severely restricted step forward...

... right toe... "click" with her silver-tipped heel... lurching forward and back at the waist to regain composure... the rude item imposing into her rear orifice making its presence more and more obvious with each jerking, spastic twitch of her anus clenching as she fought for balance... it would be easier to just keep going and not stop, she understood, and with a burst of breath with each minute accomplishment, she continued the "click, click, click..." of the silver-tipped boot heels as she swiveled at the waist - sticking out her ass and pushing forward her neck allowing for more stability as the plug dug deeper and her breasts were then more greatly compressed... unnhhnnhhh... moaning with pleasure and pain... endorphins and the shock of such extreme physical torment... "click, click, click..." she focused entirely on the tips of her toes as she progressed forward, picking up momentum and moving a little more quickly.

Cars continued to zip by the two-lane road behind her - If they had been driving more slowly they would have taken in the view of Naomi's black, flowing cape swaying briskly back and forth as a trail behind her form bent over forward with wrists at her neck and legs forcibly spread arm's-length apart - From such a view a driver may have considered she was perhaps a person with a handicap - Perhaps it seemed that she required some forms of brace or restraint for her well-being... but no one saw such a thing for they were driving too fast during the drizzly and now tornado-stricken city.

The light turned a bizarre shade of orange and she noticed that multiple shadows extended in different directions from her ankles to the sidewalk "That's weird," she thought... "click, click, click... bump."

Naomi had walked right into the door with her head - She winced from the instant ache at her forehead, but also from the clumsiness of this action and the inevitable consequence which likely lay ahead as a result.

Now leaning against the door with her forehead, she could not regain her balance without the support as she was leaning too far forward now - and so there she remained... she was now doubled-over and her forehead began to slip down the door just a little... she had to clench muscles in her lower back to stay balanced at the door and her sphincter responded with a startling clench.

All the while the smallish rubber egg had been annoying her labia and creating just enough stimulation to keep her opening in a moistened state, but hardly delivering relief to her ignored clitoris and starving vaginal cavity... the moisture had built up a slippery film between her flesh and the leather holding the floating egg in place as well as the insistent plug now fully shoved into her ass by the silver ring attached to the two leather straps fore and aft... the thick leather belt constricting her midsection like a sinister python... wrists at her neck and breasts dangling downward with even more engorgement as gravity brought more blood to the tips of her tits pinkened from having rubbed against the silken cape during the journey from her cozy flat to this place...like being dipped in simmering honey, her nipples grew hotter and hotter with the little silver rings encircling each point of each breast... like little candles lit under her tits...

Fortunately the cape now returned with the wind to drape around her... doubled over and she sought a brief respite by trying to laze against the door and give some of her muscles a rest, but as soon as she attempted this her forehead quickly slipped down the door becoming moist itself from the faint drizzle... almost totally tumbling forward onto her head, she again bumped her head forcibly into the door to regain a point of contact... then she quickly recalled with wry amusement... she had been instructed to knock three times when she was prepared and had arrived.

She certainly had arrived... was she prepared? She quickly ran through the checklist in her mind... It seemed that she was covered... but that suddenly was the problem... she forgot to lose the cape.

Comfortably draped by the thin, but very heat-retaining cape in her doubled-over position, she had created a small indoor environment for her strapped and violated body... but it had to go.

Her right wrist she could manage to turn upside down and reach with thumb and forefinger between the soft, wet flesh of her throat and the fur lining of the silver steel collar... there she fumbled for the end of the string tied in a standard loop knot around her neck securing the cape to her frame... millimeter by millimeter she tugged at the string until the knot fell apart... "Good job, Naomi, she said to herself... or was it Daniel's voice she heard in her mind?"

Then, like an exhausted animal, she began torquing at the waist trying to wriggle free from the cape that had become wet to her back... no use.

Wriggling and squirming... no way to get the cape off her back... no way to pull it with her limited fingers... her breasts bounced against each other in her struggle and suddenly, like a pump, sent rivets of electricity to her clitoris... this had never happened before... she was suddenly experiencing the first pleasurable sensation of the early evening... it completely opposed her inner reason, but she impulsively clenched together her elbows and her nipples responsively swelled like sharpened red crayons... a startling shock of pain that made her gasp... and a burst to her clit that jerked her pelvis and her sphincter opened in amazement, then angrily clenched upon the base of the rubber avocado in her ass... this resulted in a jerk forward and another clenching of her breasts... this time she did it with force like she was going for an upper-chest workout... her clit... her asshole... her blazing tits... she got lost in it, hunkered over at the door... bobbing up and down as a self-propelled stimulation machine... her clit growing like a man's cock... it had been so starved for stimulation that she was now possessed by the little hungry demon... now her behavior was directed for its satisfaction alone... her forehead rubbed up and down the door and a reddened raw spot was forming there...

The stimulation grew... "unh, unh-unh-uuuuunnnnh... unnnnhhhhh," she desperately moaned now uncontrollably and audibly, "Unnnnhhh-mmmmmnnn..." She bit her lower lip as she detected for the first time the suggestion of an orgasm.

She had been instructed to wear a chastity belt the night before - It seemed excessive to her as she felt fully disciplined enough to follow the instructions not to indulge in any sexual stimulation for 24-hours prior to her arrival, however she had complied because she figured she might as well do this thing all the way. What she later realized was that while the chastity belt prevented her from pleasuring herself, it also caused her to think of nothing else and her desire to jack off had built up over the hours as she now just fucking went for it...

An orgasm was coming... she could feel it... "Here it comes," she thought while unaware of her own audible moans and the swarm of bricks soaring up into the sky behind her as the tornado decimated a few buildings just two blocks away - It sounded like her head was stuck in Jimi Hendrix's amplifier in 1968... then her moan became a groan and the noise of Mother Nature's fury was blocked out by the blood in her ears and her own noises which became loud groans... like a jerking jenny she groaned and then cried out loud, "Ah-uh-uh-ahhhh-uh-uh-uh..." She was jacking her body and now realized that the anal plug was also bringing her orgasm closer... this, too, was a revelation... "Ah-ah-ah-ah-uh-uh-uh..." she rhythmically clenched her sphincter and bounced her breasts - she was about to squeeze mother's milk out of her damn tits while the orgasm approached like the light of a freight train at the mouth of a tunnel... She was completely consumed by sensation without a rational thought in her mind... "Ah-ah-ah..."

The tornado was continuing to destroy a small portion of the city and just as the destruction had impacted a power source, a deafening explosion boomed and Naomi only thought it was from between her ears... pumping and jacking like a haywire self-fucking mechanism, the orgasm was now going to be the most profound of her life as her clit was effectively untouched encased within her vaginal folds and not even the smooth leather strap provided any friction... the rubber egg would only suggestively nudge her clit, but then just roll out of position... but now built within her phallic clit was pressure she had never before experienced... the arousal had brought her to psychosis... now she pounded her tits together with her elbows like a desperate man lost in the throes of wildly jerking his own cock... she timed this movement with half-voluntary clenches of her anus shooting abrupt pain and then a clitoral blast of pleasure...

At this point, normally, she would have come a long time ago... and now she was at the lip of the most enormous orgasm of her life... she wished she could drive the plug further into her ass and that it was larger... she wished she could pinch her own nipples angrily... her clit emerged through vaginal lips like an erect penis and was now rubbing against the leather strap - It was on now.

The orgasm arrived like a tsunami... "Ohhhhh...!" Now she was completely a jerking animal and her head mistakenly bounced off the door a third time... Just then a rational thought broke through her blissful abandon... "Oh fuck..." The door opened... "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed out loud... She tried to react, but only succeeded in turning her face sideways before landing into the plush Persian rug at Daniel's entryway... the orgasm which had been arriving with a fury was now only like distant thunder heard from another county... Outside Daniel's house the tornado lifted a small economy car and crashed it violently into the front window of a leather fetish store.

Daniel beheld Naomi with the side of her face pressed against the rich wool of the Persian rug, her body arched at the waist with the tips of her toes gripping the outer edge of the doorway... her elbows stabilizing her against the rug... the mounds of her ass thrust into the air... her wet body shrouded with the soaked, black silken cape.

"Naomi..." Daniel muttered, "You're a wet mess."