Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

Story Info
Denver's seedy BDSM underground in upheaval of their world.
25.6k words
3.15
14.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2017 David Caddell

All rights reserved.

-

For as long as she could remember, she had always felt destined to endure a struggle of internal conflict as if driving her life like a car stepping on the gas and the brake pedals simultaneously - Could it ever be any different?

During such frequent nights of emotional turmoil, Naomi would often pick up a big bottle of wine from the hipster liquor store located around the corner on Broadway Avenue.

For her, love affairs were like matches in mixed martial arts - She would test herself every time she also tested him - Whomever "he" might happen to be - Women never did it for her - She couldn't believe them in the dominant role.

Why she was driven toward submissive behavior often caused her to feel very troubled - She could find no peace in the company of others - She never understood what was expected of her or what she should be doing.

"Take it, bitch!" a sassy woman playing "dominatrix" once scolded while delivering Naomi the business end of a strap-on dildo - "She doesn't even know what she's giving me," Naomi sighed while the thick, black rubber dildo lifelessly pumped her tired asshole.

Most men were hardly any better - Yet, Naomi was driven to subordinate under authentic authority even as it came in few forms and fewer names.

Daniel had been Naomi's crush since she first arrived to Denver - New to town, she quickly found herself navigating the Denver underbelly and before long encountered the man known as the "Shabby Dandy."

His Mercedes was old - He lived in a huge, old house mostly neglected while inhabiting only the office, kitchen and bedroom - The basement was another story - Daniel was commonly recognized as the most demanding and sought-after dominant anyone had ever known.

Naomi slumped back into the overstuffed sofa with the uncorked wine bottle and a glass - She wasted no time catching a buzz through a few quick and tasty refills.

It felt similar to her sub-space - Depersonalized - As a sympathetic witness to her own thoughts and sensations. However, she would have happily dumped the bottle down the drain if instead truly rough treatment were available on such a night.

With a "click" of a remote controller she shut off the lights - Moonlight cast shadows in the room - She pushed back into the sofa and sighed with her wine glass in right hand almost spilling into her lap - Gently tapping the middle finger of left hand against her growing clitoris - Thoughts of Daniel - Would he touch her? She would fall into pieces.


Two straps of leather had encircled the upper trunks of Naomi's long and slender thighs - With her knees bent, she rested upon calves with leather binds also strapped to her ankles and "O" rings from thigh straps secured to ankle binds each set with a spring-loaded latch.

She wore black, nylon knee-pads and black high-heeled hooker boots. Her arms were encased behind her back within a leather sheath lacing from wrists to shoulders.

For an effect, someone had adorned her face with a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses like she was a rock star. Her black, shiny mane was pulled hastily into a messy ponytail. The lenses had become splashed and were dried with cum.

As the next man approached, Naomi routinely licked her lips ready to savor more salty man musk, when the whites of her eyes could be seen through the shades - This man was carrying an enormous cock.

Naomi's jaw hung open with surprise as the man directed the tip of his cock through her lips.

Snapping into form, Naomi began the detailed operation of sucking a cock - The man grabbed a hold of her ponytail and pulled downward - Her face lifted up - "Look at me," he said and she peered over top the black frames resting on her nose - Although wearing a black felt mask obscuring the upper top half of his face, she could tell that he was a beautiful man - "Keep your eyes open," he commanded.

Then, slowly, inch-by-inch, Naomi's throat received the man's thick, long and throbbing phallus - One, two, three, four... each gentle thrust deepening penetration as she relaxed her throat muscles with forceful intention - Tears rolled down both sides of her face - Another thrust and, "Yeah... take it," from the man - Three more thrusts deeper.

Naomi's tonsils were shoved aside by this man's enormity - Finally, he made a quick thrust bouncing Naomi's nose into his pubic hair, then tearing her backward with a violent tug on her ponytail - "Ahhh... oh yeah!" he exclaimed.

Strands of drool connected the man's pulsing elephant cock to her gasping mouth - He smacked the drool off her face and plunged his cock down her throat entirely in one motion.

Naomi's surprise was overwhelmed by necessity -- Gripping a fistful of her ponytail and staring into her eyes, the faceless man again touched Naomi's nose into his pubic hair making final micro-thrusts for greater sensation at the head within the compression sleeve of Naomi's throat - Then he again ripped her backward and she gasped for breath - Again a full plunge.

The man worked Naomi's face for several rounds until he grew to a size that could no longer pass over her teeth - "Damn, I'm 'bout to come and can't fit in her damn mouth!" he exclaimed.

Someone in another corner of the large room responded, "Fuck her instead!"

"Is she fixed?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, all right, then," he said and gave Naomi another slap cleaning her face.

Walking around her, harshly pushing the back of her head, the man knelt behind Naomi and grabbed the back of her neck pushing her face into a throw pillow on the floor while the tip of his cock poked into her crotch seeking the comfort of her pussy.

"Somebody get over here and put something in her mouth!" he shouted.

Naomi lifted her head from the pillow to see two feet walking toward her and two dirty hands bringing a large, black rubber dildo gag into her gaping jaw. As the buckle was secured behind her head, she reflexively screamed sounding like a whimpering kitten.

The man lifted her ass and spread the lips of her bald pussy with his thumbs, exposing the pink and tender skin.

"Oh yes," he groaned as he placed his cock inside her wet warmth and was surprised to find an accommodating fit - He began pumping the head with quick jolts and Naomi now further muffled her screaming into the throw pillow while the man penetrated further - Increasing thrusts with a firm grip on her haunches while her ass flesh rhythmically rippled in motion.

"Yeah, yeah!" the man angrily shouted as he smacked her ass hard, leaving the red print of his large hand.

Then grabbing both sides of her waist with a mighty grip, Naomi thought he would snap her spine with his thumbs.

"Ahhh..." he moaned collapsing his body weight on top of her and they shared a moment cheek-to-cheek - He panting wearing a black felt mask and she whimpering with a massive dildo wedged in her mouth.

As they drove home from dinner, James and Naomi shared few words, however a psychic power match was underway. Neither were complaining.

For a special treat (for himself), James decided to take Naomi out for a surprise dinner date - She had always said that she loved surprises and when James spontaneously called her in the early evening she was eager to accept the invitation.

James and Naomi had experience together meeting often with mutual friends and were both familiar at parties, however they had never before explored romantic terrain.

"If you ever want to be sure to get laid, just take me to dinner at Izakaya Den," she once quipped while sharing a group conversation about favorite Denver restaurants. The memory stuck with James as he was in the habit of organizing his thoughts like a filing cabinet. When the mood struck him for a row with Naomi, he retrieved the Naomi memory file and her words were repeated in his mind, "If you ever want to be sure to get laid..."

It was quiet inside the car as the faint rumble and whoosh of the road noise barely filled the silence - The low growl of the eight-cylinder engine vibrated smoothly.

James drove a nice car - As the manager of a used luxury car dealership his job title and vehicle status compensated his ego for his opinion of a low wage - Ego gratification was a high priority for James - Although he relished the scent of leather upholstery in his elite mountain sedan, it made him wince in private moments that he sometimes struggled for money enough to fill it with gas.

As they drew closer to Naomi's flat in the lower Broadway neighborhood, James suddenly took a sharp right turn and drove toward the foothills.

Naomi didn't comment as she had become worked-up into a state of irritation and lacked the words to express her frustration.

James navigated through the urban traffic confusion as Denver was becoming increasingly congested with a growing population - Once they broke into the open road he climbed the hills that began the massive range known as the Rocky Mountains. He suddenly cut the steering wheel sharply left and the four powered wheels abruptly jolted the sedan across the opposing lane to a rest area allowing an elevated view to the east of Denver's twinkling lights and the flat expanse that lay beyond.

With the engine running, he shifted to "Park" and pulled the emergency brake - Reached into the inside pocket of his blazer to retrieve a small plastic bag containing about a teaspoon of white powder - Digging his pinky fingernail into the powder he scooped the dust into each of his nostrils.

James shook his head vigorously like a dog shaking water off its coat - Exclaiming, "Whoo, that's better," and handed the bag to Naomi.

She could never say no - She also dipped her pinky fingernail into the powder and sniffed-up an equal amount as James.

They sat in silence as the buzz began creeping up the backs of their necks and the hair on their forearms began to rise.

James reclined his seat a little and turned off the engine - Suddenly it was very quiet. Naomi could hear the pulse of blood in her ears and became uncomfortably stimulated from the cocaine - The urge to say something grew in her belly - James exhaled a sigh and stared off at the skyline.

She couldn't help herself - "You could have told me," she blurted. Naomi wasn't even sure what she meant by that. James casually rolled his head to face her and lifted an eyebrow.

Now the cocaine was making him feel like saying something, too, though he was also tangled up in his own thoughts - "I thought I'd surprise you," he said. Adrenaline was building in both of their bloodstreams.

He took another snort from the bag, "I thought you'd enjoy it." Then like he was moving to put his arm around her, but catching a handful of Naomi's straight black hair, and with his left hand unbuckled his pants like a snap of his fingers.

For an instant Naomi felt violated, then like a puff of smoke her resistance disappeared replaced by rote behavior as she leaned over to the left and softened her jaw.

James had an average-sized cock for a white man and was happy to find a nice fit inside Naomi's mouth cavity, smothered with her wet tongue and demanded erect by the unforgiving seal of her lips around his shaft - Pulling blood into the vesicles of his cock - Tickling his balls with the tip of her tongue coaxing them to forfeit their cum-load.

As if slowly jerking himself with her face, James rhythmically guided Naomi's lips over his erection with the grip of her hair - The mixture of cocaine and testosterone was an intoxicating blend for Naomi deconstructing her defenses.

Did she want to suck his cock? It didn't matter - She knew fully well that she was a cocksucker and when it came time to suck a cock, she would suck a cock.

Once she sucked-off a homeless man who had a flab of belly fat so thick that it obscured his small manhood. With a sweaty fat-roll lying against the back of her head, she mechanically pulled on his little cock skin with her powerful lips and forced him into an erection - Then within a minute she had the man's slimy ejaculate slipping down the back of her throat like a trophy.

James pumped Naomi's mouth slowly and let the ecstatic sensation build with the girth of his cock growing inside her mouth as she was whining trying to keep pace with his demand - Keeping her teeth covered while also managing to breathe - For her, a blowjob performance was always a point of pride even as it was an act of denigration - Naomi strove to excel into the greatest humiliation for this was her satisfaction.

As his sensation intensified, James felt the beginning of an orgasmic eruption - Naomi whimpered in a way that sounded like pleading.

Postponing his orgasm, James ripped Naomi off his cock and by her hair forced her back into the seat, then stepped out of the car.

With his fly unzipped and pulsing cock waving a stream of pre-cum in the wind, James walked around the back of the car to Naomi's door. Without reason, she tried to push the door lock button, but was not quick enough for James throwing open the door and again grabbing her hair and yanking her outside.

Naomi stumbled a little with her slut-heels against the gravel of the ground - She saw the lights of the Denver skyline zoom past like a flash as James spun her torso with his free hand like a jazz musician would an upright bass - He forced her bent over pushing breasts against the hood of the car and ripped-up the back of her black mini-dress - As he expected, she wore no panties and her plump pussy lips were visibly bald and glistening in the moonlight.

With a touch of anger, James rammed his throbbing cock into Naomi's pillowy pussy walls while maintaining a fistful of her black, shiny mane.

With her hands free, she attempted to lift herself off the car hood while being brutally hammered from behind - James switched his hold grabbing her slender wrists in each of his hands pinning them to her back and her tits against the sheet metal - Her only choice was to get fucked hard - She was grateful to herself when finally yielding and began pushing back with her ass against his rod.

Rippling waves of pounding flesh moved through her toned backside - No matter how many ass exercises she did, she could never firm-up the layer of fat in her round cheeks that seemed designed and necessary for receiving the jolt of a man's eager ramming.

She drifted off for a brief moment that felt like an hour - Blood filled her ears and she could not hear - She squinted her eyes against the exquisite abuse and could not see - She could not move any part of her body and it was suddenly no longer her responsibility - Locked under the weight of James' body and greed.

They both felt his orgasm approaching again as the mushroom-head of his cock filled her pussy and she shook her head left and right - He quickly removed his cock and she waited for the familiar feeling of cum-spray against her back -- But instead she felt James reaching through her legs rubbing her slick lips as she instinctively pushed back with a gaping hole begging for more violation.

He slid his fingers up and down her pussy valley and up through her ass cheeks probing a middle finger into her anus. "Another surprise for you," he grunted.

"Oh my God," she thought for an instant before James plunged his fully-erect cock into her tightened asshole - The stimulation clenched her sphincter and James felt an explosion building - While she now screamed loudly into the empty night, James selfishly pounded into her until his cup ran over with a raging groan released into her ass - Naomi felt the pulse of her sphincter synchronizing with the projection of cum from his cock.

James continued pumping as cum dripped out from her ass further lubricating his slide - Now his eyes were closed as he savored a meditative bliss with his deflating cock brought back down to earth by the warm embrace of her gentle asshole.

Often on weekends, Naomi would make a habit of exploring the nightlife in Denver's burgeoning new-tech lifestyle - Money was freely circulating - Cocaine easily acquired - Coke-fueled cocks an easy score.

On the dance floor, Naomi would enjoy swaying with the beats while nursing a vodka cocktail - Always among unfamiliar faces - Shadows among flashing lights - She would take a cab home.

The trouble with the tech industry, she found, was that the men were plentifully affluent with money, but painfully deficient the unsettling danger that attracted her so much to laborers and criminals.

Time and again, she would sway alone with increasing intoxication until the house lights came on - Speed-dialed the cab company and waited outside in the shiver of downtown Denver December with stumbling others loudly gabbing while grabbing her shoulders and steam and cigarette smoke in the cold air.

At home she would liberally toke her double-percolating water pipe to dull the edge of the vodka shock - Press "play" on the cassette deck with dub reggae previously loaded - Decompressing her vibes sauntering through the living room alone kicking high-heeled slut pumps off her feet unbalanced heading toward the bathroom - She started the hot and then some cold water flowing through the faucet of the bathtub - Opened the medicine cabinet to remove an expensive bottle of personal lubricant - Then, without underwear, hiked-up the black mini-dress revealing the leather belt and leather strap splitting her ass cheeks.

Retrieving a little silver key from the medicine cabinet, she reached below her navel and unlocked the little heart-shaped padlock at the buckle attaching the belt, sliding it through the loops releasing the vertical strap which had been securing through her legs a large dildo and butt-plug to remain firmly placed within their respective orifices.

Naomi squirted the lubricant behind her at the top of her asshole and it drizzled the base of the rubber butt-plug with slippery fluid - She herself was lubricating the surface of the vaginal plastic intruder - Slowly, she exhaled while pulling out the base of the butt-plug and the dildo popped out in one motion - She sighed with relief and disappointment - She wished the butt-plug were an actual cock attached to a frenzied male raping her asshole over-and-over again - She could never get enough.

Running the butt-plug under the warm water in the bathtub, Naomi applied some dish detergent and gave it a good cleanse - Then she rinsed the dildo and placed the evil objects on a drying pad on the bathroom counter - She switched on the shower and stripped-off the thin, tiny black dress tossing it into a little crumple in the corner.

Stepping into the shower, she soaped-up her still-cold flesh with a loofah and sudsy body wash aromatic of cucumbers.

Sudsing-up her breasts and warming her tightly chilled nipples, she reached the loofah right through her round ass cheeks and washed out the mess from her self-torment - She got turned-on knowing her holes had been stuffed with objects that would make most other women scream managing even one - Naomi was well trained - She could relax her sphincter intentionally as well as constrict her small hole to sheath a cock or dildo with a vacuum pressure - It had become routine.

Though Naomi's world was a paradox, she felt as if her efforts were in earnest striving - At any moment, she could break down in mournful sobbing without provocation for her behavior followed the direction not of reason, but of sensation.

A cold, drizzly day called for a jog around the neighborhood in a white compression suit - She especially enjoyed jogging north through the Mexican neighborhoods - She watched for the men to notice her swaying, braless breasts rhythmically move with the stride of long, slender legs showing a pinkish hue with the moist air revealing the brown points of her nipples through the white, damp elastic material - The bald crease at her crotch was a flash of public exposure for those witnesses driving at waist-level. Catching their gaze, she moistened the fabric further herself -- She loved being on display.

123456...8