Strict Mother Bred by Alien Bug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a final scream of terror as the creature was lowered onto her face. If she had known better, she would know this creature closely resembled the same face-hugger from the Alien franchise of movies.

The belly on the underside of the creature had a huge mouth-like opening. There were rows of tiny teeth arranged in a circular fashion around the mouth. Alicia screamed in utter terror as the creature extended its legs open to hug her face.

As soon as it was placed on her face, the legs folded upon themselves and grasped the back of her head. The 3 pairs of legs gradually tightened against the back of her head and the creature sat rigidly over her face, its hideous sucker-like mouth directly over her mouth. The creature pressed so hard on her face and nose that she was almost smothered by it.

She tried to scream but the slimy tail of the creature wrapped itself around her neck and compressed her airways. The more she tried to scream, the tenser the tail became. The sucker of the creature sealed itself tightly around Alicia's mouth and created an artificial air-vacuum seal.

Then, out of the blue, a long tentacle-like structure emanated from inside of the creature's mouth and forced its way down Alicia's throat. The member was so thick in girth that it almost filled her entire mouth, stretching her lips. It went very deep, right down her throat and into her belly. She ended up choking on the structure.

Alicia was in a world of pain. Her nose smothered by the tight face-hugger, her throat encircled by the slimy tail and the tentacle choking her mouth, she could barely breathe at this point in time.

The lack of oxygen made her head swim. Her eyes had by now rolled backward into their sockets and her eyelids were half-closed. Tears streamed down her eyes and her vision almost went red as she gasped for oxygen.

But more was to come. The tentacle suddenly withdrew itself outside and then again plunged deep inside her throat. It gradually picked up its rhythm where it was literally face-fucking her, giving her the biggest deep throat a woman can ever take. At the same time, Alicia noticed the tentacle had started to throb in her mouth and was in the process of pumping something inside her. As the tentacle contracted and relaxed, it began to dump a lot of slime inside her mouth.

Already half-choked from the tentacle deep-throating her, there was almost no room for this extra slime. Consequently, the slime overflowed from her mouth and started to drip all over her body. The alien slime from the vile creature covered her entire face and the upper part of her body. They dripped all the way down, right over her nipples and boobs. Soon enough, her cleavage was covered with layers of alien slime that drizzled from her mouth.

The laboratory was filled with the gwak gwak sound of the face-hugger deep-throating Alicia. The wet sound of slurping echoed throughout the hall.

Alicia lost any track of time whatsoever. The alien face-hugger continued to choke her and ravage her mouth for what felt like ages. The non-stop pounding of her mouth, the rhythmic transport of the obnoxious slime, the lack of oxygen all made her feel as if she was going to die.

Gradually, after what Alicia felt was like an eternity, the speed of the tentacle decreased. The legs behind her head became lax and the tail wrapped around her neck also loosened bit by bit.

Finally, in one final strong penetration, the creature deposited an enormous amount of foul-tasting black goo deep inside her mouth. Then it became completely loose and hung limply from her face. Then it slipped and fell on the floor with a thud.

Alicia felt completely nauseous from the bad taste of the black goo deposited inside her. She wanted to vomit but was unable to do so. The abundant amount of alien slime and black goo spilled out of her mouth. The blackish fluid covered her face now and was running into her nostrils and eyes. Her nostrils burned from the rotten smell of the goo while her eyes singed from the slime. The slime had by this point of time almost covered her eyes and forced them shut. It required the greatest efforts on her part just to try to open them.

All the exhaustion and wrecking of her face caused her to pass out. Before she lost consciousness, she saw the humanoid creatures leaning over her. Behind the protective gear, she was barely able to delineate the grotesque face of the aliens.

Alicia woke with a start. As she gradually tried to get up from the bed, her head started to spin and she had an attack of vertigo. She again lied down on her bed. The insides of her mouth were still sore.

Her mind went back to the horrifying dream from yesterday night. Her heart skipped a beat when the thought of all of it being real crossed her mind.

Her eyes fell on the clock hanging on the wall. It was 9 in the morning. She realized that she had grossly overslept. She groggily got up from her bed and went to the bathroom, wildly swaying from side to side. She could barely stand on her feet and had to hold the wall for support. As she approached the sink, a tremendous feeling of nausea overcame her senses and she vomited inside the sink. She was taken aback by surprise when she examined the contents of her puke. It was blood, mixed with slime and some blackish substance, reminiscent of the one she was forced to swallow.

She stared at the mirror and caught her breath as she saw her face.

Her eyes were bloodshot, there were small puncture marks lined around her lips. Bruises covered her face, running parallel to each other, exactly over where the claws of the creature had been in her dream. There was a deep red bruise over her neck where the tail had almost crushed her airway.

Gradually it dawned upon her. Whatever she saw in her dreams was nothing but reality. All of the events had actually transpired in real life.

More shock awaited her. As she went in front of the big mirror, she froze. Her breasts looked a bit bigger than what they were yesterday. They looked fuller and a bit more engorged. Her areola was darker than normal and her nipples looked a bit bigger as well. She also saw that her belly was slightly inflated. Her deep belly button looking a bit shallow. A chill ran down her spine. They were the exact same changes she had gone through when she was pregnant with Richard.

She went and collapsed on her bed. A million thoughts crowded her mind. What was happening? Why it was happening? Alicia had always considered herself to be a mentally strong woman. But this incident had completely shattered her self-confidence.

What will she say to people? What will they think of her?

So here were the facts:

1. She was pregnant

2. She was impregnated by a horrifying alien-like creature

3. It was an accelerated pregnancy

Sure, people would totally believe her. She thought alarmingly about the consequences of getting this knowledge out in public. She will be declared a complete lunatic and probably locked away in an asylum. Her reputation will be smashed overnight. Everything she had worked so hard to achieve will dissolve away into nothing.

Worse, she would be repaid in her own kind. Everyone she had misbehaved with, every other person with whom she had been rude will exact their revenge on her.

She will be given a taste of her own medicine. All the humiliation that people used to tolerate only owing to her power and position will backfire on her. People would laugh and bash her.

Her train of uncoordinated thoughts was broken with a phone call. It was a call from Detective Cole, as she hadn't shown up at work. With trembling fingers, she answered the call.

She informed the Detective that she was feeling a bit under the weather that day and will be skipping work.

Her voice was cracked, thanks to all the choking she had to endure yesterday night.

The Detective was extremely apologetic as the team had reached a dead-end with the investigation. He was surprised when Alicia completely ignored the matter, as he had expected a good thrashing from her end.

Disconnecting the call, Alicia decided that she could in no way make anyone aware of her predicament.

She went and stood in front of the mirror again. It was almost 12 by now, her breasts had grown larger. Her areola was almost dark by now. Her belly was almost as big as 3 months of pregnancy. The belly sagged and stretched, with her belly button almost at the same level as the surrounding skin.

Meanwhile, Richard was in her room and wondering what his mother was up to. It was almost 12 noon now and his mother had not left her room. It was uncanny for a disciplined woman like her to miss her morning routine and not show up to work on time. He was afraid of disturbing his mother, considering that she was already in a very bad mood yesterday night.

Still, when the clock struck 12, he tiptoed up to his mom's room and knocked softly on her door.

Everything was silent.

He knocked again.

This time he was taken aback by her mother's cracked husky voice from the other side of the door.

'Richard, I am feeling a bit sick today so I shall remain in my room. I am extremely hungry, so get all the food we have in our home and bring it to me now.'

Richard replied, 'Sure mom, but is everything okay?'

Alicia yelled as loudly as she could with her already damaged voice, 'Goddamn it Richard. Just get me the food, will you? And also bring me 2 bottles of water.'

Richard came down to the kitchen and took out all the food from the refrigerator. He microwaved them and then went up the stairs. He knocked again on her door.

'Just leave the food outside the door and go to your room. Don't you dare come upstairs until and unless I ask you to'

Alicia brought the food in. Only after she had started eating did she realize how hungry she was. She voraciously gobbled on the food, stuffing her mouth with enormous amounts of food with each bite. She ate like an animal. Chunks of food fell here and there on the floor. After she had finished the plates, she licked them clean. Then she went down on the floor and started to eat the remnants from the floor. She needed to ensure she did not waste even a single morsel.

Finally, she drank one full bottle of water and went in front of the mirror.

She saw that she had gained weight in a lot of places now. Her belly seemed bigger now, almost 6 months pregnant. Her belly button had almost everted out by now.

Her boobs had gone up by almost 2 cup sizes and were almost an F cup by now. Her deep brown areola had popped small tubercles on it and her nipples were jutting out obscenely by now. They had become excessively engorged and tight. She could feel how heavy they were. Her back almost throbbed when she tried to stand up, due to the massively engorged breasts.

She had gained some fat on her thighs and her ass was much bigger. It looked like a blob of fat now. They jiggled as she moved her hips. Spanking them would send waves across her butt-cheeks.

Her pussy had become extremely everted and thick now. It had swelled up and become very plump. Her clitoris was almost as big as her nipples by now and was almost on the verge of dangling on its own weight. Very minute quantities of slime trickled from her pussy and ran down her thighs now.

She had no clothes that she could use to cover herself now. She was wearing her bathrobe, but it was doing an extremely poor job at covering her voluptuous figure now.

Alicia just wanted to curl up on the bed and sob incessantly. Her entire well-maintained figure had been thoroughly ruined by this sudden burst of pregnancy.

With each passing hour, as her pregnancy was accelerating, she felt her power slowly slip away, She was not in charge anymore.

She had become an alien breeder now. Her innate desire to control everything had spiraled out of her grasp now. She detested the idea of being looked down upon. She found it very repulsive to think that there would be people superior to her now.

But she needed help. She could not afford to go through the birthing process by herself. She could not go to the hospital or inform anyone else. She had to go through the torturous labor in her bedroom, with no one to support her, unless...

Richard. Her son. Surely he will understand her. Surely he will be sympathetic. Although the idea of seeking help from her own son, for a strong and independent woman like her, made her feel uneasy, Still she had no choice. She picked up the phone and called her son.

It was almost 5 pm when she called Richard. Fearing the worst, which included another round of punishment and humiliation, Richard slowly went up the stairs. He found the door ajar.

As he opened it and entered the room, he was met with a shocking scene.

His mother, the ever-dominating and abusive Alicia Sierra was lying on her bed. She was scantily clad in her bathrobe, but it did nothing to hide her figure. Her face was bruised and scarred as well.

Her massive breasts almost spilled out of her robe. Her profound cleavage pushing out from the dress. Her erect large nipples protruded from underneath the robe which he was clearly able to make out from above her dress. He could get a good view of her dark areola which had also increased in proportion with her boobs. Only the nipples were barely under the robe.

Her belly was extremely big by now and the belly button was almost popping out, There were fine stretch marks all across her abdomen. A single dark line ran down over the center of her abdomen, all the way from above till below her umbilicus.

To his delight, he noted the star-shaped tattoo right above her pussy. He never knew his mommy had one.

She was wearing a black see-through lacy panty, which was soaking wet from the slime coming out of her pussy. It was sucked up deep inside her pussy and could barely cover her crotch. Her pussy lips had swelled up extravagantly. Her clitoris almost threatened to pierce her underwear and burst out.

A bewildered Richard slowly approached her mother who was sweating profusely now. Beads of sweat ran down her chin and neck and disappeared deep into her cleavage.

She explained to Richard in detail all the happening since yesterday night. She, of course, failed to mention the creature entering into her vagina as she was completely unaware of this particular scenario.

Actually, the larva of the alien had lodged itself inside her cervix yesterday night. The black goo which was deposited inside her mouth and belly yesterday night by the face-hugger acted as a catalyst for the larva to mature into the fetus at an exaggerated speed.

A thunder-struck Richard listened to the entire story. He just sat there numbly, unsure of what to do.

It was almost 6 pm by now and both the mother-son duo were clueless about what to expect next. They did not even know when she would go into full-blown labor.

Suddenly Richard noticed her mother's robe, which lied over her nipples getting wet from inside.

Richard pointed out, 'Mom, you are leaking.'

Alicia looked down to see and subsequently removed her robe. She saw that the enormous amount of milk that had accumulated inside her breasts was too much for them to contain. Thus they had started to spontaneously trickle out of her nipples and fall drop-by-drop on her inflated belly and then onto the bed. You can literally see the blue veins under her skin over her milk-engorged breasts.

It was then that the labor pains started. Alicia shrieked out loudly as the first set of contractions started to appear. She managed to remove her slime-soaked wet lingerie, gushes of slime were coming out from her vagina. It was as if her 'slime' had broken. She grasped Richard's hands as the first set of contractions seemed to pass, preparing herself for the next set of contractions.

It was at this moment that both Alicia and her son noticed it. To their terror, they saw a snake-like creature wriggling inside her belly, trying to break out. It wasn't a baby she was giving birth to. It was a monster. An alien monster. And it was not going to come out easily. It was literally crawling and clawing its way out of Alicia's womb.

'Richard, go right now and fetch me some towels and some water,' Alicia commanded.

It was then that something snapped inside Richard. Seeing his ultimate object of fantasy lying naked on the bed, soaked in slime and sweat was too much for him.

For too long had he endured his mother. This was his perfect window of opportunity.

To Alicia's surprise, Richard grabbed her hair and forcefully kissed her on her lips. He inserted his tongue deep into her mouth and gave her a deep kiss. It was so sudden and unexpected that Alicia went absolutely still and frozen in place. With one final bite on her lips, he let her go.

Alicia said with shock, 'What are you doing Richard? I am your mother. Don't you dare put your hands on me.'

'Shut up you bitch. Don't you dare talk down to me like that, you alien cumslut.'

Alicia could not believe her ears. To be talked down upon like that, that too by her own son was more than she could take. She felt utterly humiliated and had literally run out of words to respond.

Richard started to wildly grope his mother all over her body. He had already whipped out his dick and started to stroke it with his hand. With his other hand, he was exploring Alicia's body. Running his fingers and feeling every nook and corner of her pregnant figure.

He then grabbed one of her boobs with both his hands and started to suckle on her nipples. He flicked his tongue around the areola and started to bit down hard on the nipples while simultaneously sucking on them. Copious amounts of milk gushed into his mouth. He almost choked and gagged and ended up spitting out half the milk. The amount of milk her boobs contained was too great for him to swallow.

He then started to madly feel his mother's ass. He went down and grabbed both her ass-cheeks with his hands. They were so soft and plump. Then he deliberately started spanking on them, which sent waves across her butt-cheeks. He put his mouth over her butt and bit down hard on them. He literally wanted to bite them off.

When he was done with her ass, he shifted his focus to her belly. He sucked on the popped-out belly button and then started to rub his dick over her pregnant belly, dry humping it. It was so smooth and soft, like a cushion. His penis slid over his mommy's inflated belly without any effort. Sometimes he would stop rubbing and go down and lick the star-shaped tattoo on her mom's tummy.

Richard had gone crazy with incestuous lust by this point in time. It was as if something had gotten inside him. Years of repressed abuse had found a way to vent out today. Richard ran his tongue and rubbed his dick over his mother's body, not sparing even a single inch, Alicia quivered in pain and pleasure. Pain because of the contractions that kept coming and going, and pleasure because she was starting to like her whole body being licked and bitten and rubbed on.

But then Richard did something that Alicia was not prepared for. He pressed his fingers on either side of his mother's cheeks, forcing them to open up. Then he forcefully slid his dick inside of her mouth. It was not big enough to reach down her throat, but Richard started to rub it inside her mouth. He started to run it over his mother's tongue, thrusting his dick in and out.

Alicia's whole body wanted to rebel. She wanted to move her face and body away from her son. But her newly gained weight and the painful contractions prevented her from moving even an inch. Besides, Richard was using real force on her. He was desecrating her already bruised face with his penis. She could feel his pre-cum oozing on her tongue.

Alicia felt her last bit of authority crumbling away. The minimum modicum of modestly was being snatched away from her. She felt herself to be so inferior.