Strict Old Principal Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man serves an old woman and her boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.48
34.1k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I only waited two days to make it back to Mrs. Mattenhausen's house.

I rang the doorbell and she called for me to enter. Once inside I was shocked to see that Mrs. Mattenhausen was not alone. There was an older man with her. Not as old as she was. I calculated Mrs. Mattenhausen to be about 64 years old but he was at least in his mid fifties.

"Ricky, please meet David." She introduced us and I shook his hand.

"Ricky, you are such a dear but I need someone my own age to have as a partner. I have been dating David for a few months now but older men are just not as virile as young men are." She explained. "Therefore your duties today will be to fluff David and serve us while we have sex."

I burned with shame. What did she mean by fluffing David? Did she want me to actually watch them fucking? I was actually jealous! I did not want David touching my Mrs. Mattenhausen!

"If you do good you will be rewarded and I will give you release." Her voice woke me from my reverie, "If you do not do good I will punish you and you might not be invited back to serve me."

I was disgusted with myself, but I liked her pussy. As old as it was, it was the only real pussy that I had access to so I agreed to her terms.

"Good, now lets go to the living room." Mrs. Mattenhausen instructed while leading the way.

Once in the living room David took his shoes off and dropped his pants. He had a large flaccid cut cock and I was mesmerized by it. Mrs. Mattenhausen instructed me to make it hard. And ready for her.

David sat on the sofa and flopped his cock around some. I did not want to touch his cock. I am not gay. I hesitated. Mrs. Mattenhausen's eyes burned into me.

"If you do not get David hard for me, you are going to be severely punished." Mrs. Mattenhausen sternly warned.

I did not want another round with the spoon so I grabbed David's cock and hesitantly took just the head in my mouth. It had a nice soft velvety spongy texture to it that was not unpleasant. I started rubbing the sensitive area under the helmet with my tongue.

"Oh my god Ricky!" Mrs. Mattenhausen exclaimed, "I can't believe you are actually doing it! You must really be hard up for my old snatch! Keep on, this is the best thing I have seen in forty years!

I thought to myself how correct she was. I was addicted to her old pussy. It was the only pussy I could get and I was somehow also really getting off on all of the degrading acts that she was making me do. I actually craved the humiliation for some reason and never wanted it to stop!

I now really concentrated on getting David hard now and took more of his cock into my mouth. It was addicting. It felt so good and soothing. Soon I was bobbing my head up and down his now hardening cock. I felt so ashamed of myself but also a sense of power and pride at making it hard!

it was now totally hard and the skin was so soft and velvety. I would take it all the way in and feel it's head hit the back of my throat. I then bobbed up caressing its length with my tongue and lips.

I was really disappointed when David told Mrs. Mattenhausen that he was as hard as ever and that we should progress to the bedroom.

I sadly released his cock from my mouth and felt empty. Mrs. Mattenhausen took David by the hand and left with him to the bedroom.

"Wait here until I call for you Ricky." She told me as she left with David.

I could hear the bed creaking in the bedroom and they were both moaning. I was so jealous of David! I burned with shame but loved it at the same time. After about ten minutes Mrs. Mattenhausen called me.

I entered the room and David was fucking Mrs. Mattenhausen on the bed in the missionary position.

"David needs more stimulation Ricky. Please suck on his nuts so that he can find release."

She commanded.

I got on the bed between their legs and saw his huge old nuts. I lifted them up in my hand and could see Mrs. Mattenhausen's raw lips underneath with his cock pistoning in and out. I leaned forward and took his scrotum into my mouth. It was even softer than his cock! My forehead was pushed up against his ass cheeks and I had to fight to keep his sack in my mouth every time he lunged forward and deeper into her ravaged snatch. I loved having his sac in my mouth and sucked a nut in. I massaged it with my tongue and David moaned loudly!

Soon I had both of his nuts in my mouth and was giving them a good pull with my mouth every time he sunk into Mrs. Mattenhausen. I vigorously tongued his sac and separated his balls with my tongue. This seemed to do the trick and I felt his nuts contract and pulse as he unloaded into Mrs. Mattenhausen!

They both laid there holding on to each other for a few minutes and I did not dare to remove his sac from my mouth and they recuperated. However all good things must end and soon David rolled over and his nuts were pulled out of my mouth.

"Clean him off with your mouth Ricky." Mrs. Mattenhausen commanded.

I did not have to be told twice and took his still hard cock into my mouth and removed all of their combined juices. They were pungent but did not taste bad. I swallowed them down and kept on sucking on David's dick until it went soft in my mouth. David thanked Mrs. Mattenhausen with a kiss, winked at me and proceeded to dress himself. He then left.

I did not have to be told what to do and just dome into Mrs. Mattenhausen's snatch as David got dressed. It was a mess! There was dried up pussy juice all in the hairs and her gash was so juicy and slimy! I reveled in my humiliation as I cleaned her up. I sucked all of the drying juice out of her pubes and then gave her whole snatch a few licks from taint to hood with the flat of my tongue. Her lips were so raw! I then started stabbing my tongue deeply into her and shoveling out their fluids into my mouth. I was addicted to the taste. It was so raw and bitter but in a good way! I formed a seal over her cunt with my lips and sucked real hard and then dug my tongue back in making sure to get everything out. Once her sex was clean I concentrated on licking her clit and Mrs. Mattenhausen came hard clenching my head between her thighs!

I felt so proud when she told me how good I did.

Mrs. Mattenhausen then laid me down and rode my hard cock like a cowgirl. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and could not last long as I had a huge orgasm. I knew I blew a huge load into her for I had been hard and leaking the whole time that I took care of both David and her. I wasn't surprised when Mrs. Mattenhausen got off my cock and squatted down over my face. I would have been disappointed if she didn't.

I licked and sucked all of my huge deposit out of her and loved doing it! It was so slimy and bitter and I knew that it was right as I burned with shame. I actually swished my seed around my mouth savoring its flavor before I swallowed it down. It had been inside of her and it was a valuable gift!

By now Mrs. Mattenhausen was moaning and grinding her crotch into my face. She soon had another orgasm and I was rewarded with more juice flowing out of her!

As I got dressed Mrs. Mattenhausen told me how pleased she was with my behavior. She let me know that she has many plans and adventures in store for us. She told me that what we had done so far was just the beginning!

Once I had finished dressing Mrs. Mattenhausen actually gave me a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue. I swelled with pride as I left her house.