Strictly Prohibited Ch. 01

Story Info
1920's: A notorious criminal and an agent posing as a whore.
2.5k words
4.26
24.9k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owned_by_
Owned_by_
26 Followers

It had started with a song that sounded all too familiar for a speak easy, yet like nothing he had ever heard before. The ragtime drum beat of her heels clacking along the platform, the bass-line building in time with his rising pulse, the piano melody playing along the back of her thigh, the guitar plucking the pieces of clothing off her shapely form and finally that brass, bursting over her skin and blasting her euphoric aura all over him.

He had downed the remainder of his whiskey and had stood up to approach the enchanting music. The sax line swirled with her circular motions as his lip had curled in an approving snarl. The volume had continued to increase as he stalked closer and closer to the symphony of his dreams. Finally close enough, he had reached out an arm to pull the last of the sheer material off her body when suddenly the instruments stopped for the Grand Pause. Motionless, completely still, he could only hear his own nervous heart beating in anticipation. He had spent a few breaths assailing her beauty with his predatory eyes. God, she was beautiful. Unable to wait a moment longer, he had lunged forward...

***

"We just don't have any use for a doll on the Bureau in an agent's role," Detective Morgan explained as he brushed the few strands sweaty hair he had left over his bald head.

Effie bit the inside of her cheek in frustration as she studied the pig-like man who was grooming himself so meticulously in the window of the city's main office. She thought the war had showed men how useful women could be in society, but apparently not. She doubted that this greasy misogynist even made it to a battle as he would surely have not had the balls, let alone physique, to survive.

"Well girly, are you going to ask for a more domestic role? If not you can get the hell outta here and stop wasting my time!" he spun around clumsily knocking some newspapers off his desk, one of which he appeared on the cover.

Effie decided to take another approach, picking up the relevant cover story, "Why detective, is that you on the front of the Gazette?"

The detective's brow furrowed at first, but then upon realising what she was referring to he began to turn a bright beetroot red, "Why, um, yes."

"You look so handsome and mighty important, was this in relation to a speak easy?" she smiled at him with her most adoring grin.

"Uh sure, girly, but I really don't see how..."

"Now, now, don't be modest, it says here you nearly caught the illustrious Wolf..." the moment she uttered his name the detectives nostrils had flared with rage but she continued as if oblivious to his apparent unease "...do tell me all about it, why I've never been in a speak easy before being a moral and upstanding citizen and all," Effie continued, moving around the desk toward the detective.

"Well, there ain't much too them, filthy places they are," the detective seemed to look at her with wary eyes, unsure of her closing proximity to him.

"I bet they are filled with alcohol, cash and..."

"...loose women, yes," the detective finished her sentence for her as she gently pressed her palm on his shoulder.

With the most demure of expressions, she looked up at him through her eyelashes and said "Now, what use would a female agent be in a place full of alcohol, cash and apparently, women?"

The detective gulped, making his turkey like chin wobble. Effie looked down at the pathetic excuse of a tent in the detective's breaches before giggling softly and turning away to head for the door.

"Wait..." the detective panted as she placed her hand on the knob.

"Oh?" Effie spun around, the most innocent of looks on her face at the detective's predictable reaction.

"Just hold on one moment, there may be some need for you after all," Detective Morgan squabbled as he grabbed the phone and began to circle the dial.

Effie, satisfied with her little performance, took a seat and waited for her new employer to direct her further.

An agent for the Bureau of Prohibition, if only he could see me now, she smirked to herself as she heard the man on the other end of the line pick up.

"Agent Ness, I think I have just found your new partner..."

***

Agent Ness was a tall man with dark features and a long stride. Some may have called him handsome if it were not for the brooding expression that permanently clung to his otherwise aesthetically pleasing features. He was considered the best dry agent in the business and had successfully infiltrated and shut down every illegal alcohol supply ring in the city. All except for one. And after his most recent failure, he was not prepared to be further insulted by his commander by being partnered with a girl.

"Are you shittin' me? How can you trust the Wolf himself didn't send this little lady as another one of his spies?" Agent Ness slammed his fist onto the detective's desk.

"Now, now Ness, we already know he has got half the guys here on his payroll. If anything it's likely this little lady is one of the only citizen's in the city looking for a job here who isn't in league with him," the detective leaned in closer to the young agent and lowered his voice, "plus with the budget cuts we could use a bit of cheap labor."

"Just think about it like this, you'll be much more likely to get into one of his establishments if you had a 'girl' with you," Effie interjected, pretending to be oblivious to the insults both men had just hurled her way.

"Oh and you know so much about his because?" Ness bemused aloud, sending a look of disbelief the detectives way.

Effie shrugged, "I read a lot."

Before Ness could get riled up again, Detective Morgan interjected, "Ness, at this rate we really have nothing to lose. We've expended nearly all our resources and even you admitted that we are yet to come up with a new plan of attack. Give this new partnership a try, unless you think that you can't handle a girl..."

"Of course I'll handle her," Ness cut him off, Effie sensing that the men were referring to another incident of whose details she was not privy to.

The air was thick with the summer heat and tension of the two men's feuding when the phone's shrill call doused the blaze about to ignite.

"Looks like we just got another tip on the Wolf's whereabouts. Can you get her ready to go in by tonight?" the detective directed Ness after receiving the call.

"Tonight?! Why she hasn't even had any training..."

"Training how to stand there and look pretty, Ness? Seems like she's doing a good job of it so far," the detective sent a sleazy wink Effie's way, which she coolly disregarded with a questioning look to her new partner.

"But, sir, with all due respect..."

"Not another word Ness. I suggest you don't waste any more time showing her the ropes, now get out."

***

Effie sat in the mess hall powdering her nose in her preparation to look the part for the night ahead. She pretended to be oblivious to the looks of the other men in the hall, but their gazes sent prickles all over her skin giving her excited goosebumps. She wondered about the last time the men had seen women as scantily dressed as she, as her hemline revealed her calves and her low scoop-necked dress exposed the beginnings of her cleavage. She could feel her panties dampening as she adjusted her pin curls and reddened her lips. That's right, you love it when they stare whore. Shaking the thought out of her head, she reached for her pearls on the table to her left but felt the flesh of another hand instead.

"Do you remember the plan?" Agent Ness commanded as he lent over her seat at the vanity they had acquired for her.

"Perfectly," she smiled, reaching for the pearls and clasping them around her neck. She saw his eyes re-direct to her collarbone at the action but if it had any effect on him, he did not let it show.

"And the code words?" he prompted, causing her to roll her eyes in exacerbation.

"Whale, floss, hydrangea and charity - you think you would have more faith in someone you have spent four hours drilling four words in to," Effie sassed him.

Ness, ignoring her jest, continued with his interrogation, "So what we want to find out is any information on where the next speak easy might be and how they are communicating that, who are the regulars, if any one knows any rumors of where their supply comes from and..."

"...and the identity of the Wolf. I got you," Effie finished his lecture, making last minute adjustments to her common attire.

"And your name is?" Ness asked, smiling as he knew they hadn't covered this one.

Effie just smiled with a look of confidence to match his own. She stood up and placed both hands on his chest, moving them up to his neck as she lent her head in so her lips were just inches away from his. After staying there for a millisecond, letting him taste her sweet breath, she moved her lips towards his ear and snaked her hands to adjust his bowtie.

"It's whatever you want it to be, baby," she whispered.

After a grunt from one of the other men in the room, Ness pulled away from her grasp. As the men chuckled, he examined her finished form and concluded that she looked damn good. Too good in fact.

"You're name is Dolly, then. I'll be back for you in a moment," he cursed, leaving the room to make final preparations.

Effie continued to busy herself by packing up the vanity and storing any items she might need for later in her purse. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed three of the other agents had approached her.

"Well looky here, I see we've started hiring whores," a man with a prominent moustache slobbered over her.

"Acting whore actually, purely for the purpose of going undercover," Effie enunciated, correcting their presumption.

"Ah and what does an acting whore want with the Bureau of Prohibition?" another of the men fingered her hair as he taunted her.

"Let's just say I want to find the same crook that you do," Effie brushed the man's hand away, turning away from their stares to apply some perfume. She was quickly going from excited to uncomfortable.

"The little lass is looking for the big bad wolf! Did you hear that Malcolm? Sounds like trouble to me," the first man said, grabbing Effie by the shoulder and spinning her around to face him.

"I really think I should be going," Effie struggled with her arm to get out of his reach, but he only pulled her closer. She felt his erection brush up against her skirts as she writhed against him, "I said I think you should let me go!"

"Now I don't think she's acting very whore-like boys, not convincing at all," he cackled as he pressed firmly against her, the smell of his arousal becoming obvious to her.

"Seems like Ness didn't finish her training. Let's show her what they do to dolls like her in the speak easys," the other man named Malcolm cruelly suggested, his hand at his crotch fumbling with his too growing lust.

The first man then used his other hand to push down onto Effie's shoulders until her legs gave way and she buckled onto her knees before him. The imprint of his dick was now obvious to Effie at eye-level. Panicking and unable to move away due to his firm grip on her, Effie saw no other option but to lean forward and bite down on his dick as hard as she could through the material of his pants.

"SONOFABITCH" the man screamed, letting her go instantly, the force sending her lying back onto the floor, "SHE BIT MY COCK!"

The other men started laughing hysterically as Effie furiously tried to lower her skirts. As she tried to get to her feet Malcolm came behind her and pushed her so she was stomach-down on the floor.

"Only a whore would act in so vulgar a manner," Malcolm spat as he started lifting her skirts again.

"No, please don't do this please!" Effie pleaded as the man used his elbow to pin her down while he positioned himself behind her.

"Do you think she is a virgin boys? A virgin whore - fancy that!" another man chuckled as Malcolm appeared to become more hastened in his actions at the suggestion, pulling down her stockings.

"GET OFF HER" a voice bellowed as the far door slammed open.

Malcolm immediately jumped off her and Effie could hear the other men quickly dispersing around the room. Effie rolled over just in time to see Ness punch Malcolm square in the jaw, causing him to fall and hit the table on his way down.

"Are you ok?" Ness was above her, pulling her to her feet as Effie stared at the bloodied figure of Malcolm.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Effie replied as she turned to look at Ness.

Ness' eyes seemed more expressive than she first gave them credit for, the dark orbs clearly filled with concern and worry for this girl who he was all but a couple of hours ago insistent against partnering with. Ness went to brush a tear away from Effie's cheek but she turned her head away instead, removing herself from his consoling touch.

"I'm fine," she repeated, looking to face him again.

"Well what the shit happened in here! Who the hell did... Someone get him some help for goodness sake - I can't deal with this shit right now. Ness! We gotta leave, are you ready?" Detective Morgan ordered as he walked in on the scene.

"You don't have to do this," Ness turned back to Effie, finding her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze in his.

"Yes I do," she stated, feeling the absence of his touch more than she liked as she walked past him and over to the detective.

The detective, none the wiser to the events that just occurred, continued on with his hypocritical ramblings as he escorted her to the automobile, "Don't take this the wrong way doll but you look like you've been russled up, very convincing, very, uh, how shall we say, 'tramp-like' - I'm sure your charms are going to work a beauty tonight..."

You better be worth it, she thought as the door slammed behind her, sealing her in and ready to carry her to her fate.

Owned_by_
Owned_by_
26 Followers