Strider and Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Over and over, her master drove his cock into her, and Strider moved under him, every stroke cramming her ass and her pussy and inundating her body with fabulous thrills. She couldn't speak; at least she couldn't say anything coherent, but the moans and whimpers she was able to make, combined with the movements of her body, told her master she was getting close to another orgasm. He was too, and he moved upward on her body and continued driving his cock into her and drawing ht back. With the changed position, his shaft was plowing straight into Strider's pussy, massaging her clit with its full length, and doing the same when it was withdrawn again.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in unison with the movements of the cock that was eliciting those sounds of bliss. Abruptly, "Uhwoo!" Strider blurted out as she began cumming.

Her legs wrapped around her masters hips as he increased the speed of his strokes. The fact that Strider's arms were pinned to her sides and she was unable to hug the man above her actually added to the exquisite pleasure his cock was giving her. Her ass and legs had no such lack of freedom, and she thrashed under her master, ramming her pussy against him and rocking frenetically from side to side. The thing in her ass and the cock ramming in and out of her pussy competed to determine which could bring her to an orgasm first.

They both won, but Strider was the biggest winner. A tremendous climax overtook the lovely ponygirl; her back arched and all her muscles clenched as she rammed her pussy against her master's pubic area for a final time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, her legs releasing their grip on him and her body almost flowing into the bed, pushing the handle of her tail into her ass. Her master didn't even slow down, but kept driving his cock in and out until he gave a great sigh of pleasure and cum gushed into his condom. He still didn't stop, continuing to fuck until he had ejaculated two more times, and was through for the day.

Ray collapsed on top of his ponygirl, having just experienced the greatest carnal session he could remember. It got even better as Strider rubbed her head against his cheek in the standard equine expression of affection. Still supporting his weight on his knees and elbows, he lay calmly and quietly above her while they both caught their breath and rested.

After a few minutes of Strider and her master lying in a happy and very satisfied pile, he started backing away and gently pulled his softening cock from her pussy. "I'd better get you back to the barn," he told her. "It's getting late."

He removed the condom and stuffed it and the one used previously into a small plastic bag. The refuse would be discarded in the trash barrel near the entrance to the barn. Ray picked up his underwear and pants and pulled them back on, followed by his socks and boots. The shirt went on next, and his Stetson, blue ribbon still proudly held in the hatband, was the last thing he donned. Strider, who wouldn't have to put on any clothing until she returned to the barn, lay on the bed and watched him getting dressed, happy that she had given her master so much pleasure, as well as having enjoyed four tremendous orgasms that day.

Ray pulled his wallet from his back pocket and turned his back on the young ponygirl. He didn't want her seeing what her tip would be, although $200 was the amount usually given by the man who had enjoyed the privilege of guiding one of the beautiful young women around the field. He felt obligated to give her much more than that, because of the great time he had just had with her, so he went to the drawer in the table that had held his hat. There were four more hundred dollar bills there, and he added them to the two from his wallet. The six crisp bills were folded into a tight packet, and Ray went to where Strider was still lying on her back and stuffed them behind her name tag in the leather case. This was the normal way to tip a ponygirl, so they never knew for sure know how much they had gotten until they returned to the barn and were putting their own clothing back on. Not wanting to run afoul of the laws against prostitution, the management of The Pony Farm strongly advised that it be done that way, and nobody disagreed.

She saw her master putting something into the leather case that held her name tag, and Strider remembered having been told something about a tip. She had forgotten about it and, having had such a wonderful time, didn't really care if she got anything. With that done, her master picked up her reins and tugged on them. Obediently, but with some difficulty, she got off the bed and stood up facing toward the door. Once again, he flicked her shoulders and she strutted over to the door. Before opening it, he seemed to want to say something to her.

"I had a really great time today, Strider, and I will always prize the blue ribbon you won. I hope you had fun too." She tossed her head and whinnied, letting her master know she most definitely had, and he went on.

"I hope you'll be here next Saturday, and we can team up again." Once again, Strider let her master know, in her equine way, how much she liked that idea.

Both the ponygirl and her master were already looking forward to the next week when he opened the door, took up his place behind her and commanded her to start forward. Cautiously, she stepped on the metal tread and from there to the ground and forward a few paces before her master stopped her. He closed the door to the van and ordered his prize-winning ponygirl forward again, using the reins to steer her to the barn where the day's adventure had started for her. Although she was tired, Strider did the best she could to strut there the way she had on the way to where her master had accepted the blue ribbon.

It was less than a hundred yards to the barn, and Strider saw her friends waiting for her, all three of them dressed in their own clothing, including Jenny. A prideful thought flickered through her mind that she had probably given her master a better time than Blondie had. At least their sexual adventure together had lasted longer. Whichever of their masters had gotten the most pleasure, Strider didn't see how anybody could have had more fun than she did that day.

She strutted up to the door, and responded to her master's tug on her reins and his usual verbal command. He draped the reins over her shoulders, relinquishing his mastery over her. "See you next week," he said, but there was no further physical contact between them that day. There didn't need to be. Strider felt a much stronger and closer rapport with her departing master than she had ever felt with any of her boyfriends, even though she didn't even remember his name.

As she approached her friends, Strider removed her arms from the elastic bands that had been pinning them to her sides. Knowing she must have had a really great time, the other women were envious of their friend, but not angry at having been kept waiting so long. They were aware that she had no real choice in how long her master kept her from returning to the barn. However, they were inpatient to get back to their dorm, followed by getting something to eat. It had been a long day already, and they didn't want it to get any longer than they could help so, when she walked forward and joined them, they started unbuckling her harness and removing her bit and bridle. By the time Strider reached the counter where she would be turning in her tack, it had all been removed and she was carrying it in her arms.

She was still wearing her tail. The impatience of the other women was not strong enough for them to be willing to stick their fingers into her ass and remove it. The outfitter who was waiting for her would have done so with great alacrity but Tara, who was no longer Strider, the ponygirl, after removing her tack, or having it removed, would not allow that. Gingerly, she reached back and used the fingers of both hands to pry her anal sphincter enough out the way that she could pull her tail free and hand it over with the tack. Her name tag was still clipped onto the chain that held the key to the locker that she had been using, but she gave the man everything else.

"Are you going to be back next week?" the man behind the counter asked, unable to keep his eyes from the young woman's gorgeous body and wishing he had been her master that day. "Do you want me to keep the same tack and tail for you?"

"Yes," Tara answered. "I'd appreciate it if you would. She showed the man her appreciation by thrusting her breasts out farther and moving her body so they would sway erotically. "My ponygirl name is Strider." She handed everything over, confident that her bit and the handle to her tail would be scrubbed and sterilized and ready for her the following Saturday.

The other women followed Tara over to her locker, eager to learn what the session with Strider's master had been like. She opened her locker and, while getting dressed, spoke glowingly of the tremendous sex she had enjoyed with him.

"How much of a tip did he give you?" Buffy asked.

"I don't know. He put something in my nametag." Tara reached a finger behind the white card with her ponygirl name and pulled out the packet of bills that had been stuffed inside. After removing them and spreading the six crisp hundred dollar bills into a fan, she and the others all gawked. Everybody else had received tips from their masters, especially Blondie, but none of them had gotten nearly that much.

"I guess that means you spring for dinner tonight," Kelli suggested. "But first, I have to go home and take care of something."

"So do I!" Buffy supported her.

Everybody laughed, even Tara, but she nodded her head agreeably. She was willing to buy dinner for the group after the "somethings" had been taken care of, which everybody assumed would involve the use of vibrators on wet pussies. Tara had expected to have some fun that day, and that's what happened, except she had far more than she could ever have anticipated. The money was nice too, but even if she knew there would be no money at all in it for her on the next Saturday, she intended to return to The Pony Farm. She intended to hook up with the same master who had guided her so well on the field, and had concluded the day by bringing her to four of the best orgasms of her life.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Strider and Ray did, and expect to continue having together on future Saturdays. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12