Strife Academy Pt. 01

Story Info
First installment.
2.2k words
4.32
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clark84
Clark84
6 Followers

"Hello students and welcome to the first ranking match of this semester!" The headmistress announces from the stands, "as is the tradition; the two students with the highest win percentage from last year will be the first to battle!"

I can clearly hear the crowd cheering her as I walk down the hallway that leads into the arena. As I pass under the enchanted archway that leads into the stadium the crowds cheering doubles in volume. The sandy ground crunches under foot and I know that I'm finally back where I belong; on the battlefield.

"And here he is, the student with the highest score of the academy's history, the electrifying Alexander Clark!" I could hear the students in the crowd betting on the battle, "and to introduce his opponent, the burning flower Ms. Alisha Ash. The referee will now start the duel."

"Are you both ready?" The duel administrator asks, first Alisha, then me.

"I'm fine here," she replies, her brown hair shining red in the sunlight, as she places both hands on her hips. Then, she raises a questioning eyebrow towards me as I start to stretch.

"And what about you, Mr.Clark?" The referee asks when I don't immediately answer.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need a minute here," I say as I start stretching out my legs. What could I say; if I didn't stretch I'd be ungodly sore tomorrow.

"Prepare all you want; you've got no chance of winning this fight!" She attempts a intimidating pose and summons a bright tongue if red flame to her hand.

"Wow," I laugh at her antics; did she really thank she could scare me"try this on for size."

Thunder rocks the sky as a giant bolt of lightning flies to my hand, which I catch easily. My blatant show of power leaves her speechless, then the sigil inked onto my chest starts to burn.

"I guess that means your ready?" The referee asks stating the obvious.

"I would believe so," I reply, as I release the lightning I'm holding so it can dissipate into nothing, then enter my ready stance.

"Remember!" He warns standing between us at center court, "no using; magic, compounds, summons, or fusions above level six!"

"I request a level nine summons," I say, my voice low so that only the referee could hear.

"A 'level nine summons'!" the referee nearly shouts back in shock. His eyes growing wide.

This raises quite a few mummers from the crowd watching. Few of them could barely use level six magic, much less level nine. The headmistress, Abigail Strife could only reach eleven.

"Any objections?" The referee asks towards Alisha, a slight frown lining his face.

"None here, so long as I get to use level sevens!" She answers practically giddy. Fire dances along her outstretched arms, "it's been forever since I've been able to really let loose!"

'oh, she doesn't need sigils for that level of power!' I think incredulously.

"Then, start!" He shouts collapsing into molts of light, then he reappear s in the bottom row of seats in the stadium. He wanted no part of what comes next.

"Burn to ashes!" She screams out in a fury, even as I call out, "Zephyr!"

A whirlwind of flame spirals in my general direction, torching everything; as the clouds above releases a spear of lightning that travels quickly towards my outstretched left hand, but she's moving slower than normal.

'come on!" I think desperately as time seems to slow down and stretch out, 'faster!'

The fire was gaining ground but with an excruciating slowness the lightning makes contact. A small clap of thunder is all that's heard as I vanish, only to reappear on the opposite side of the arena.

'A level five incineration,' I assess from my position crouched horizontally on the wall of the arena, the static from my body keeping me pinned there, 'too basic; she needs something a little bit more unique, then again if my summoning had been even a second slower I'd be a piece of charcoal right about now.'

"Good try!" I call out, giving away my position.

"Why you little-!" Fire burns in her eyes as she spins to face me, then a look shock passes quickly over her countenance when she sees how I'm positioned.

Overcoming her confusion quicker then I expect, she attacks once again. A sigil fries itself into existence under my feet. I couldn't identify the signature she was using and that didn't bode well.

'Oh-no,' I think morbidly and for a split second I feel myself become pure energy being pulled towards a predetermined location.

After a small eternity I feel my feet touch the ground. Lightspeed transportation always screwed with one's perception of time. I land just over a yard behind her. The spear, Zephyr, in my left hand arcs like a welder onto the ground. The remnants of my clothing float away on the wind as ash. The only thing providing me modesty was a skin tight suit made a energy, similar to a wetsuit; it leaves very little to the imagination. The tips of my, solid black hair were colored iridescent blue from the power surging through me.

The electro suit clings to me like a second skin, clearly highlighting my already incredibly fitt body. Taking a moment to flex, releasing Zephyr to float next to me, I grow accustomed to the unique buzzing sensation it produces. Then, regrasping Zephyr, I ready myself.

"You little sh-!" She spins to face me, most likely sensing my mana as I release my holds over it, and I hear her gasp. I almost always had that effect on women, then again maybe it's just the weaponry I'm use. "What the hell is that?"

"This? This is Zephyr," The crystalline spear in my grasp glows brighter as I say its name, "she's a half-sol weapon."

With nothing left to say I take off running at warp speed; Zephyr extended out in front of me. The point carving a line into the stone in front of me.

I could feel Zephyr taking control; my mind was too focused on the task at hand. Not to mention, I was moving too fast to be able to control myself. I had tried once and my mind had nearly collapsed under the strain.

I couldn't have control myself if I had wanted to, I was too busy; predicting jumps, calculating angles, designing something impossible. Zephyr grew brighter as she realized my intentions and added her own cast reserves of power to my own. I may not have been able to reach above level four in any magics, except summoning, I made up for it with tension.

Tension, a technique where you force a large amount of magical energy through a low level spell. And since I couldn't create a nexus for a spell above level four; it was a unbelievably powerful ability created by Zephyr herself especially for me.

Doubling my speed I hurry to finish my ungodly creation and hopefully Alisha would have no clue what I was up to. The whole time her continually bombards my after image with fire, leaving nothing but scorched stone. Finishing the last line, I pull to a stop in front of her. Her arms are a patchwork of burns and blisters, and if you wanted my opinion it's what she deserved for not using a sigil; backlash is a bitch.

"You cunt," a snarl covered her otherwise beautiful face, "is all you're good for dodging?"

I burst out laughing; I just couldn't stop until I was gasping breathlessly. Finally, when I could breath, I straighten up and look towards her.

"you made two mistakes," I stride forward with a soft smile on my face and extend a hand, finger pointed towards her. A spark arcs between her burned arms and my fingertips.

"Ow!" She visibly flinches and for a moment I feel bad, until her burns start to heal over. "and what mistakes were those?"

"one, you challenged me" I say taking two steps back and turning Zephyr's point downwards, "and two, you underestimate me!"

Thrusting Zephyr's point deep into the outer line of the sigil I had carved into the ground; I pour as much power as I've got left into it. Feel myself being drained beyond my limits, I pull more power from Zephyr's own reserves, more than I have in almost a year. The unique, ice cold pinpricks of the transformation announce themselves as electric blue scales tear their way through the skin around my left hand and wrist.

A dawning look of realization, maybe even fear, covers her countenance as the sigil I'd carved into the ground is primed. If I were to activate it, it most likely could have destroyed the entire arena. She didn't even notice my change.

'Please dear god let this work!' I think desperately, because if I had to use it I would be instantly disqualified.

"What the... when did... how?" The question barely managed to escape her quivering jaw.

"Well, I good for more than, 'just dodging', as you put it. Sigils are my specialty; they kinda have to be since I can't use magic higher then level four without one. Me using an internal nexus doesn't end well."

"I submit. There's nothing I can do. You win." The arrogance in her flows away like the tide. She looked positively downtrodden.

"Oh, thank God!" I gasp releasing Zephyr. It was all I could do to keep her summoned. "I didn't think that would work!"

I Feel my knees turn to jello, but I know that there's absolutely nothing I could do. I fall backwards into the waiting arms of a nurse; her bust cushioning my head.

"We've got a partial half-sol takeover here!" I hear her call to an assistant.

'Jesus, how much power did I syphon from you, Zephyr' I think, my thoughts lazily, almost stagnant.

"Not much," her melodic voice floats into my ear, "my love."

"Oh, the Tri-Star Festival's finally come around, hasn't it?" I mumble, catching the nurse by surprise, she must've thought I was asleep.

"Mr. Clark, are you awake?" The nurse asks.

"Yep, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of you," Zephyr's voice is playfully naughty, "see you later."

"Ah, god damn it," I grunt lifting myself from the nurse's arms, causing her to fall backwards. I had to get home, like now. It's been almost three years since zephyr had fully manifested and I wasn't gonna miss a minute of it.

Flashing straight to the front door of my dorm room, I unlocked it using the sigil I'd locked it with and pushed inside. Almost the moment I passed the threshold she materialized with her hands around my neck.

"My god, I've missed y-." She silenced me with a kiss. She never has one for conversation.

She wraps her legs around my waist, locking her ankles behind my back. Her electric blue hair covers her eyes. Reaching forwards, I brush it aside. Her violet blue eyes stare straight into mine.

"Oh Alex," she moans softly as we part, "you've no idea how bad I've missed you."

"Oh you have an idea," a reply as I nuzzle her neck, finding the sensitive stop behind her ear.

She was undeniably perfect. Well, she did construct her body after my personal preferences; so it was kind of hard for her to not be.

She cooed breathless words of encouragement as I worshipped her. Kissing my way down her neck, I yelped when I make contact with the bust line of her dress. The discharge of static left a blister on my bottom lip.

"Sorry," she apologizes with a hint of a smile on her lips as I lay her down on the sofa.

With a simple thought from her; her frilly, midnight blue dress dissolved with a crackling of radio static; leaving behind the smell of ozone. The process revealed her beautiful, paisley pink, gumdrop shaped nipples that capped the swell of her generously portioned breasts. A perfect handful each.

Reaching out, I tweak them between my thumb and forefinger; I'm extra careful with my left.

Zephyr quickly took notice and extended a hand, "here, let me take care of that."

She lifts my hand to her mouth and takes my index finger in her mouth. Sucking, rather lewdly, she reclaims her mana; taking with it the suit that covered me.

"Well, that's one way to get me to take off my clothes," I laugh, "but maybe next time just ask. It takes a rather large amount of mana to make those."

"But they're just so delicious. Just like you are," she jokes as she grabs the pointed tip of one of my ears another part of our bonding that would never go away, and pulls me into another, much more heated, kiss. This time there's nothing between us.

Breaking the kiss, she groans lustfully as I grind my cock along her weeping cunt. Pushing forwards, ever so slightly, she whimpers as my engorged tip parts her silky lower lips. And before you ask, yes, the carpet matches the drapes; if you catch my drift?

Sinking deeper, we both groan from the unbelievable amount of pleasure coursing through us. She's so tight it feels like I could break my dick off if I wasn't careful.

"Oh fuck! Is it just me or are you bigger?" She questions as I bottom out.

"Well you've been sealed for almost three years." I grunt through clenched teeth; as I spoke she rhythmically flexed her sopping wet cunt around me, "you've just missed my eighteenth birthday."

"Oh-no, I did? Well, why don't we celebrate?" She asks, her voice turning naughty.

Clark84
Clark84
6 Followers