Striking Out?

Story Info
A guy thinks he's struck out, but a home run is pending...
1.8k words
4.24
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled another bottle of beer out of the icebox as I shook my head in disgust. Getting laid in a military town was almost impossible, unless you were actually in the military. I had gotten out a few years before, and no longer had what we used to call the "Clean-Cut Target" look. Yeah, around here, most of the women wanted to hook up with a young, naïve serviceman, then take control of his paycheck. None of that shit for me! Consequently, I tended to spend most nights flying solo.

This night was no different. I had invested several hours at the local watering hole, and rolled snake-eyes. I slumped back on my couch, cued up a movie, and once again gave serious consideration to moving to a bigger town, like Dallas or Austin. What the hell…the traffic was murder, but the hunting was much easier, as my yearly vacations always proved. Just as I was finishing the beer, and getting up for another, I heard a key in my door. For a second I tensed up, then realized that it was probably just my little sister. I lived closer to the clubs than she did, so I had given her my key; I'd rather she crash on my couch than drive home wasted. She took me up on the offer quite a bit. But, since I rarely got lucky, it didn't bother me too much.

She finally got the door open, and I heard 2 voices giggling, and shushing each other. "He's probably asleep," I heard Jenny whisper. Oh, PLEASE, tell me she wasn't bringing a guy to my place! That would just be the cap on a rotten evening. She finally got clear of the door, and I saw her guest. Mercy!! Her friend was about 5'4" tall, slender, and had the softest-looking red hair I'd ever seen. She was wearing a snug pair of Rockies, and a sweater that left no doubt about her ample breast size. Jenny looked up at me, and caught me staring, and burst out laughing.

"Big brother, put your tongue back in your mouth before it gets sunburned!" she giggled. I recovered quickly, and stammered out a greeting. Jenny asked me, "Do you mind if we steal your couch for the night? Lisa doesn't want to risk the roads…you know the Police, they look at the weekend as open season." I replied, "Sure, if you don't mind watching a movie. I just started it, and I don't wanna stop now." The girls agreed, providing I had some beer.

"Hey, 4 years in the Navy taught me one thong…always have plenty of beer on hand!," I laughed, and grabbed a couple extra cold ones for them. We all got comfortable on the couch, and got to talking. It turned out that Lisa worked with Jenny, and they had been club buddies for a couple of months. Now, Jenny spent about half her weekends crashing on my couch, but this was the first I'd seen of Lisa, and I said as much. "Oh," Lisa said. "Usually, I wind up with company to take me home. For some reason, I struck out tonight!" Oh, there was just NO justice!

I could understand a guy having no luck, but a stunner like Lisa? I mean, those blazing green eyes would be enough to put any man on his knees. I joined in the griping about the sorry state of things, and the subject soon changed to sex. After several hours of talking, drinking, and generally ignoring the movie, I finally decided I needed to grab some sleep. I pulled out the hide-a-bed for the girls, then staggered to my room, and collapsed across the bed. As I drifted off, I briefly considered satisfying myself while fantasizing about Lisa. But, the long hours and large amounts of beer had taken their toll, and I dozed off too soon.

I awoke several hours later to sunlight coming in through my window blinds. I stretched, and started my light morning workout, before heading to the rain locker. After 20 minutes of scalding water and 10 minutes of ice-cold, I headed back to my room, toweling off. I stopped in my doorway, staring in wonder at the sight that greeted my eyes. There sat Lisa, still in her sweater, but without those snug jeans that had shown off her curves so well last night. Her long, slender legs were the same creamy white as her face, and looked softer than anything I'd ever seen.

Even the maroon polish on her toes just seemed to scream "sex." I didn't want to look stupid, so I asked where Jenny was. "Oh, she woke up around 4, and decided she wanted to go to her boyfriend's place. She said you'd probably be nice enough to give me a ride when you got up," Lisa said. My thoughts exactly! But, I decided she was talking only in the most proper sense, so I told her to give me a few minutes to get dressed. "Actually…," she said, and paused. I turned, and saw that sweet smile suddenly turn devilish.

"Yes?" I prodded. "Well, I was thinking about putting off THAT ride until a bit later." My interest was peaked. "Oh, really? And what did you have in mind for right now?" She crawled across the bed toward me, and whispered, "We both had the same problem last night. How about we solve that right now?" She ran one maroon nail down my chest, and my towel started to budge. Her eyebrows went up, and she said, "I'll take that as a yes!"

She went up on her knees, and slowly pulled off the pink cashmere sweater. I stood there, just taking in the breathtaking sight of her naked body. Her soft, wispy pubic curls, the color of ginger were already glistening with moisture. At last, her magnificent breasts bounced free, and they were more beautiful than I'd imagined. Firm, round, and with nipples that stood out like bullets. She had a light sprinkling of freckles across that milky skin, and I couldn't take any more. I sank to the bed, and kissed her deeply. One of her arms snaked around my neck, and her free hand went to work on the knot holding my towel on. Soon, my throbbing bone snapped erect, and she took hold of it firmly.

"Oh, yeah," she growled, "I want this!" I did a little exploring of my own, and found her already very wet. I broke our deep kiss, and latched my lips onto one erect nipple. Her gasp told me that I was right on schedule. I alternated between the rigid little nubs, until she was whimpering in pleasure. I licked between her heaving tits, and trailed my way down to the junction of her silky thighs. I heard her sigh, and knew that she was eagerly anticipating my tongue in her slippery pussy. I gently lifted her ass cheeks off the bed, and slid a pillow under her, positioning her snug opening right in front of my nose. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her thighs, getting close to her snatch, but never quite hitting the sensitive areas. Every time I'd get close, her hips would buck involuntarily. I kept my hands roaming her upper body, caressing her breasts, touching her lips, soothing her arms.

She was beginning to shudder. At last, I could wait no longer, and plunged my tongue deep into her musky juices. A short cry burst from her lips, as I swirled my tongue around her inner lips and clit. She quickly rose up to the point of no return; her thighs clamped onto my head as she came, letting out a long, moaning cry. I never stopped lapping her slit, not wanting to miss a drop of her fragrant juice. She finally stopped bucking against me, released my head, and took me by the hair, pulling me to her. Once again, we kissed deeply, her darting tongue searching out the liquid remaining on my lips. She pushed me down on my back, and immediately straddled my hips. Her hand went between us, and positioned my pole between her outer lips. She moved it up and down a few times, getting herself wet all over again. I tried to push up into her, but she held me down.

"Not so fast, buddy. I'M gonna drive now.," she said to me determinedly. She sank herself ever so slowly onto me. I thought I had died, and seen Heaven. This must be an angel I'm fucking! She sat perfectly still for several seconds, just moving her inner muscles on me. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever known. I hadn't made a single move, and she had me ready to explode. She must have felt my balls starting to contract, so she stopped, letting me calm down.

While I was coming down, she leaned over, and put her tongue to good use on my neck and ears. That got me started again, and this time she started to pump herself up and down on me, moving very slowly. This girl knew how to work! She kept up this deliciously slow tempo for almost ten minutes, before I lost all control, and blew what felt like a record-setting load inside her. She never broke her stride, continuing the slow pace through it all. I couldn't believe it…I was staying hard! Before too long, she actually had me throbbing again. I finally wrapped my arms around her waist, rolled her over, and took the initiative once again. I kissed her deeply, before pinning her knees to her shoulders.

"Oooh, Baby…you wanna get deep, don't you?," she whispered in my ear. "Go for it, but save this load for me. I want to drink from your cock like a straw!" That was all I needed to hear. I began a strong pace, pistoning into her like there was no tomorrow. Her fingers tweaked my nipples, and I nibbled her earlobes. It turned out that her ears were a trigger for her, and she went crazy as I worked on them. I felt her slick channel getting snug on my shaft, and knew her own orgasm was close. I upped the speed, and she dug her nails into my ass cheeks, screaming as an intense orgasm wracked her luscious form. I continued pounding into her, even though my own explosion was getting rapidly closer. She was giving out little grunts with each thrust.

Finally, I felt the familiar rush from my balls, and told her what was about to happen. I released her legs, and she slithered out from under me. Her lips wrapped snugly around my cock, and I shook as my load spurted into her mouth. True to her word, she treated my dick like a straw, drawing every available drop from me. Her fingers gently massaged my balls, coaxing yet more spunk from them. We at last fell onto my rumpled sheets, utterly spent. As we drifted off to sleep, she nuzzled my neck, and said, "I hope you can do that again, later!" Not to worry, I thought. I think you're going to get a very pleasant wake-up call in a few hours. Smiling, I kissed her as we fell into slumber.