Strings Ch. 01

Story Info
Pixie and the Bravado Boys.
5.7k words
4
9.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Bravado

17TH JUNE 2013.

8:19 am. Email from Pixie.

'Jack, I too am excited I have had a really tough weekend. I am looking forward to some serious erotic fun. See you shortly.' Pix xxx

I picked up a rather glum Pixie and re-joined the traffic, it was busy.

'Brendan left me,' she said, her voice as flat and hurt as her facial expression. Those three words changed everything, my agenda, my mood, instantly I felt so sorry for her. As I drove my old automatic Mercedes my free hand briefly held her knee in a gesture to show that I cared.

We drove the few miles to the Holiday Inn hotel, checked in and moved into a bland double room on the ground floor. We had a few hours to kill, but first I went back and forth to the car to bring in the various bags before I could pop the kettle on, make a cup of tea and relax. We talked briefly about a writing project, our pretext for the day, but her lovely smile was absent, her spirits were low and her mind elsewhere. As she wasn't in the mood or talkative it was obvious that any detailed project discussion wasn't going to happen.

We drank the tea during a stilted conversation, so I decided we needed a more potent liquid. I unzipped one of the bags, retrieved and opened the bottle of Pinot Grigio - anything but Merlot for Pixie. I had intended we drink it later but she needed uplifting and I still hadn't relaxed. We sipped the wine as we reacquainted ourselves. I embraced her, enveloping her slender small body, inhaling from the clean and perfumed frazzle of thick red hair. She wasn't unresponsive, but subdued, unhappy.

She was pretty, in a quirky slightly asymmetrical way, which sometimes reminded me of Cameron Diaz in her girl next door look. Even downcast Pixie's face transmitted character and purpose and I kissed her soft lips with all the affection and tenderness I felt for her. I motioned her to the bed, and we lay down together.

There were topics I had to avoid and so many questions that I burned to ask but couldn't if I wasn't to spoil the evening. So during further mild and somewhat inane conversation we kissed and cuddled gently. Nothing passionate or forced, just familiar and friendly as we intertwined. Pixie's mood was still demur and pensive. No questioning I told myself.

It didn't matter because my whole body rejoiced in how comfortable she felt in my arms again. I was a head taller than her and twice her weight, but she dovetailed and nestled against me wonderfully.

There was plenty of light in the room and the car park was just beyond our window but in the late afternoon the lace curtains allowed our privacy.

She wore a casual check shirt, a jerkin style sleeveless jacket and jeans. I undressed her slowly, exposing her toned soft skin, caressing and kissing all the time, and as usual she was very responsive. Eventually her pert pink breasts peeked up at me, and then her panties came down and when I briefly touched the lovely smoothness between her legs I discovered she was already syrupy wet. No matter what was going through her mind, her body responded instinctively.

Her legs parted as I cupped her mons venus. I loved her small, perfectly formed elfish body and kissed her breasts and down her smooth pale tummy to the freshly shaved 'Trinny'.

As I moved down alongside her I wriggled out of my own clothes, and soon her hands brushed my body, she lightly touched the rising tumescence of 'Old Glory'.

For several minutes I softly tongued and kissed around and then between her legs. I loved her shape and had missed the taste. The desire was so strong to take her immediately and forget everything else.

I said something like, 'We have to hold back' as I moved up over her to kiss her mouth, whilst OG hovered expectantly at Trinny's welcoming entrance.

'We can do it now,' she whispered.

'I have to save myself,' I pleaded as I slipped OG's helmet easily inside her. She gasped and I moaned. I had not an orgasm for over two weeks, the velvety neglected unrubbed skin of my cock was hyper sensitive, and at the same time the iron hard interior strained.

She was hot and moist as I pushed a little deeper, and then withdrew slightly, and waited – the sensation was almost too much as I went in again, an extra inch deeper so I was half way inside. I was partly propped up on my elbows, and was too nervous to lower my pelvic bone into contact.

She was so hot and wet and open.

I pulled out slowly, if I had done it too quickly I would have exploded in an instant. Once completely withdrawn the fresh air cooled the head of OG, he twitched at Trinny, and she seemed to wink back. I looked down, his circumsized head glistened with her juice.

Pixie literally had the hottest body I had ever known, she always seemed to be a couple of degrees warmer than me, and the temperature was rising.

After a few more seconds the urges within OG subsided a little, and I re-entered her, slowly and fully. This time I lowered my body onto hers, we kissed and held as I did the gentlest tiny rhythmic thrusts.

It wouldn't work, I had to pull out and climb off.

She seemed sanguine at the loss of sexual contact, and I understood her 'really tough weekend' had left her tired. We rested a while, just holding, occasionally she touched OG, it kept him alert.

We chatted about stuff, and surprisingly over an hour had drifted by.

'I need to get you ready,' I said.

I emptied all manner of paraphernalia from my Mary Poppins bag, set aside three or four items that were confirmed as needed, and arrayed a few lengths of different ropes and belts.

I fastened a dog collar around each of her wrists and then tied a rope around her waist. I wrapped it around a couple of times and tried to create a stable loop on each side, but it was not satisfactory. I tested a couple of the belts instead and these were either too bulky or would not connect with the trigger hooks properly.

After a while I selected a thin old belt that was coming apart along its length, it fitted her waist well and allowed me to thread a small D ring around one of the strands. A trigger hook then attached the belt to the wrist on each side of her waist.

'How does that feel?'

'It's fine' she said.

'But your arms still have too much freedom.'

I looked through my collection of straps and found a soft strip of cloth, once the belt of a dressing gown made of thin black cotton. I tied it around her arm just above her elbow and across her back to the other elbow. It held her upper arms about a foot apart and together with her secured wrists her arms were now more or less immobilised to her sides.

'Can you move?'

She lifted and waved her hands, the trigger hooks allowed her a couple of inches of vertical movement and the side openings of the waist belt gave her similar horizontal freedom. It was satisfactory for our purposes and not uncomfortable for her.

'Can you lie down on the floor?'

With some help from me for balance she was able to lie down on the blue carpet. As I stood over her the urges came back, I motioned her legs apart with my feet and knelt down between them before gleefully I entered her in one long smooth thrust.

In and out for a few strokes, and then I pulled out, sidled up and over her and dipped my wet cock into her mouth. I cherished the feeling as thick Old Glory poked in and out of her adorable Pixie mouth that was a tight as Trinny, my big recently shaved balls nudging her chin.

By now another hour had gone by.

We had to get ready, so I helped her up and with my erection jutting out I untied her.

We freshened up and dressed, I packed the selected items and we left the room, walked through the hotel lobby and out to the car park.

It was only a 10 minute drive to our destination, neither of us spoke much, just to confirm the directions to the modern housing development. We parked by a long three story apartment building, right next to the relevant front door.

'Are you ready?' I asked as we got out from the car, she nodded.

I rang the bell and a minute later Pete opened the door and I made the introduction, 'Pete, this is Pixie.'

'Hello,' he smiled.

'Hi Pete,' she replied in a soft alluring voice, her demeanour visibly changed, as she smiled for the first time since I had picked her up from the station. I think she expected to shake hands but Pete leaned forward, hugged and kissed her before motioning us inside. The door opened to a staircase up to his first floor apartment. As he led us he said,

'My subbie girlfriend Sandy is still here but she will be leaving soon, just say hello before she goes,' he explained.

His apartment was decorated in neutral colours, minimalist and to my mind excessively neat, not really a bachelor pad, and I wondered if it really was his home. We went into the kitchen and he offered us some drinks. Within five minutes Sandy came in cheerfully saying 'Hi' to everyone. She was a pretty brunette, energetic, young and voluptuous. She shook our hands with a broad smile on her face.

'So this is your first time?' she asked Pixie.

'Oh yes, what have I let myself in for?' Pixie joked and was very relaxed, I had expected her to be far more nervous. Pete said something about how he and Sandy had been 'playing' all afternoon and how much Sandy enjoyed sessions with the Bravado Boys but as agreed earlier she would not be staying.

Sandy saw my bag and asked what was inside, so I took out the paddle and the whip to show her. She was impressed, 'hard core' she said to Pixie. Pete took the paddle from me and turned Sandy around, away from him, and side on from Pixie and I. He lifted Sandy's skirt over her firm and naked rear end, she playfully bent over slightly and poked her ass out as he whacked her bare cheek with the paddle.

Sandy hopped back into an upright stance, picked up the laundry she had come to collect, said to Pixie 'You'll have a great time,' and beamed at us both. She then kissed Pete goodbye, said cheerio and almost skipped out of the kitchen, and was soon down the stairs and had left the apartment.

We finished our drinks and then Pete led us up another flight of beige carpeted stairs to the spare bedroom to get ready.

'The others will start arriving in thirty or forty minutes, Gary might be a bit late but he has confirmed he will be here.' He explained.

The second floor had two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Pete soon left us in the tidy, spartan spare room, not unlike the hotel room we had just left. Moments later we heard his doorbell ring.

'Let's get you ready,' I suggested to Pixie, but she wanted a cigarette first, so we waited until whilst she smoked. Pixie was very calm as she did so, already mentally entering the zone that would occupy her consciousness for the next few hours. I helped her undress, she didn't need it of course, I just liked revealing and touching her. When she was totally naked, pink and lovely I fastened the wrist cuffs and the narrow flayed apart old belt on her again. I attached the cuffs to her waist with the trigger hooks, and the old dressing gown cord behind her back pinning back her elbows. As we relaxed on the bed, Pete popped back in and savoured his view of Pixie's luscious full tits. He said the boys would be ready in half an hour.

Pixie's thick ruffle of russet red hair contrasted with her fine pale features. She wore little make up, didn't need too. We heard someone else arrive downstairs as we waited. She wanted to rest before it all began so I kissed her soft lips as she lay back on the bed, her arms attached to her sides.

I went downstairs and four of the guys were in the large square living room already, someone was setting up a video camera. The door was in the corner and the room was bordered by a long side cabinet along the far wall and two three seater sofas pushed to the walls either side of the door in the corner. A large window dominated the external wall opposite. The magnolia coloured walls were devoid of art or colour, more beige carpet was mostly covered in a thin white duvet.

Pete was a slim man, a bit shorter and a few years younger than me - in his mid forties. He was the Bravado Boys co-ordinator. The first of the other three men he introduced to me was Bill, in his thirties, a big man over 6'4" tall, thick dark eyebrows that matched his hair and strong facial features. The other two, Liam and Jez, looked a decade younger than Bill, and were both slim fresh faced and fair haired. I shook hands with each introduction.

I heard a car arrive outside Pete's building and the last man, Gary let himself in. He was another thirty something, had dark hair, was shorter and stocky, with a full and neatly trimmed beard.

Handshakes complete, I summarised to the group what Pixie wanted and didn't want from the evening and how it would start. Then I went back upstairs to fetch her.

She was asleep on the spare bed, so I stroked her shoulder and woke her,

'It's time.'

I fastened a collar and lead around her neck and led her out of the room onto the landing and down the stairs to the first floor. At the foot of the stairs I put the blindfold on her, rotated her around and walked her along the hallway and into the living room to the sound of disco music from the stereo.

'Hello gentlemen, this is Pixie,'

'Oh wow,' one of them said.

She giggled and said 'Hello.'

'Hello Pixie,' Liam replied.

She smiled as she walked with her characteristic slight tiptoe swagger and sashayed to the centre of the room in time to the beat of the music. The five men were topless and shoeless and also smiling, eyes focused on her cute body. The music was by Duck Sauce, a repetitive 'woo woo' singing to rhythmic beats and the occasional spoken words 'Barbra Streisand.' I instructed her to go down on her knees, and then tugged her lead to move her forward a couple of feet.

Around her two of the men rose from the sofa, Pete dropped his trousers and approached in his black boxer shorts.

He briefly touched her breasts before he knelt down in front of Pixie, and caressed her hips and breasts and said, 'This is Pete'

'Hello Pete,' she hadn't stopped smiling since she entered the room, and added in a soft prim voice, 'thank you for having me.'

I stepped back a little and two other guys moved close to touch her shoulders and arms. Soon four alert, aroused strangers surrounded Pixie, they stroked all over her body, apart from between her legs. The men were gentle and respectful and Pixie grinned and laughed as a few murmured compliments were made about how cute she was, and when Jez said she had 'a perfect bum,'

'Is it?' she asked coyly.

Pete stood up and stepped back as the others closed in around her. He dropped his pants; his torso and groin was as clean shaven as his face, and he pulled back the foreskin of a slender rather flaccid cock and coaxed it into arousal. Then he stepped forward again. As the woo woo vocals and the beat of the music continued he put his hand behind her head and guided it forward to his cock, she opened her mouth and took it in as the 'Barbra Streisand' chorus boomed out.

Soon all the men, including myself were naked, and the serious sex commenced. As Pixie sucked Pete, Jez knelt behind her and kissed her buttocks,

'She has a peachy arse'

She swivelled around and was introduced to Bills large cock, Jez continued to stroke her bottom and then further underneath her body, and soon he lay on the floor and wriggled under her to lick at her pussy. Liam was next to be introduced and Pete picked up and used the paddled with loud smacks to her backside. Pixie loved erotic pain.

The introduction moved around again, the most powerfully built man approached, cradled her head and kissed her, 'Hello Pixie he said softly.

And then kissed her. She giggled, 'Who are you?' she asked.

'Gary'

'Hello Gary,' she drawled out the vowels and then giggled again.

'Hello, are you having nice time?' he had a soft voice.

'I am having a really nice time,' she purred.

They kissed for a while, and she asked, 'Have you got a beard?'

His body was almost the opposite of Pete's, Gary was muscular and hairy.

They lay her on the floor, two or three men, gently, taking it in turns to kiss her. Those not directly involved with her erogenous zones supported and massaged her limbs, it was all pink Caucasian flesh of intermingled limbs. Pixie sighed, and sometimes said 'Oh god.'

She licked her lips as Bill used his fingers on Trinny, Pixie she was shaking, mouthing and sucking fingers or cocks as she writhed.

'You have a gorgeous body,' one of them complimented her.

'That's very kind of you,' she replied, almost in a formal prim tone.

'Kind of you to share it with us.'

Someone touched her in such a way and she gasped, 'Oh fuck,' forgetting her primness.

'Okay! joked Pete.

They kissed and moved around her, Pete took a turn to lick Trinny, with Liam and Jez sucking her tits and Gary kissing her mouth – which she clearly loved.

Then I took over Pete to service Trinny for a while and still blindfolded, as she would be for a couple of hours, Pixie said, 'You guys are amazing.'

After a couple of minutes as I remained enjoying my favourite pussy, Pete said, 'The question is has anybody so far been as good as licking Pixie's pussy as Jack is? They all laughed.

Still on her back, Jez took over eating between her legs, she had a cock on her mouth and another in each hand. As the music changed the male bodies rotated positions around the centre of their attention. I eased back a little and watched as they orbited her body like a moons around a planet. They were practised and comfortable in close proximity with each other, all intent on giving Pixie continuous physical sensations.

When Pete had his balls over her mouth, she stretched and licked further underneath his body, to his asshole. He reached forward and pulled her legs up so Gary could move forward and enter her.

Soon both men were making approving sounds. 'Oh', and 'Ah' and then from Pete, 'Jesus.'

The heavily muscled Gary began to pound with his large iron hard cock, and Pixie was slowly pushed into the couch. So when they moved her back into the centre of the room, they untied her, but she wanted to keep the blindfold on. She rolled around on all fours and now with Bill's cock in her mouth Gary resumed his vigorous pounding. Pixie moaned and sometimes yelped at his powerful thrusts, which lasted for several minutes until she accidently bit down on Bills cock.

The Bravado Boys were choreographed as they moved through their routine, three of them lifted her up off the ground, legs spread, she lay in their arms in a swoon as Liam approached her. After he fucked her they then lowered her onto Bill, owner of the biggest cock in room.

She wriggled and humped him whilst two others supported her shoulders. Positions changed and changed as frequently as the music. At times she multitasked with a cock in her pussy another in her mouth and one in each hand, but gradually the sex calmed down to a gentler pace. Pete even lowered the volume of the disco music, and the routine was predominantly one on one coupling as the men took breaks and turns to serve Pixie.

I hadn't done much for half an hour, and with their practised routine felt a bit detached from it all, but loved watching Pixie have so much attention and fun.

Gary was the strongest and gentlest of the men, and clearly Pixie's favourite, she just loved kissing him. 'It's all about me,' she joked.

Bodies changed places again and eventually I got my turn to be sucked, whilst the huge Bill cock banged her from behind, jutting her head into my stomach and throwing her off her sucking rhythm.

'Man in the hole,' she joked.

There was definitely a sexual hierarchy: Pete, then Gary and Bill and then Jez and Liam, the two youngest who had the least involvement. And then there was me, almost a spectator.

12