Strings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me; 'Impressive investigation, and am fascinated to know how you did this. For any misunderstanding on my part I apologise - we are not on the same wavelength, clearly. Hopefully we will both find what we are looking for. Regards Jack

Lady: 'Nothing impressive - three clicks on the computer led to an extensive profile and to your cv, on which you state you are married. Perhaps that is outdated.'

Me: We were divorced in 1993. I was unaware that AllBusinessNetwork had my marital status, which is the only website that references Dolfinsoft. But I admit I had not expected my personal, Vault and business lives to be connected, so I do need to update ABN if that's where you found me. But to do so you must have known my full name How? because I don't see any accidental emails sent with it on. Like I said. I am fascinated.

Lady: Silly boy! Your name appears in full alongside your email address every time you send me an email! Yes, it is wise to be careful - there are some very odd creatures about - lucky for you I am not one of them. Your marital status was on your cv which came up on the first page of google results along with the ABN profile, hence just three clicks to know your whole history - the internet can be a scary thing!

As for me, I am a naturally dominant woman with a history of being a pampered, adored and worshipped mistress to married men - just a handful of long term relationships, all of whom remained lifelong friends after circumstances took us in different directions.

Panic over, and first thing in the morning I checked my email set up and removed my full name from the account details. I trimmed my ABN profile to the basics and researched my name on google. I discovered an old curriculum vitae showing my status as married. The document was sourced from a recruitment agency I had once used. I contacted them to advise the CV was hopelessly out of date and demand they remove it, which took them three weeks to comply with. I had learnt a lesson about the internet, but not about being condescending. A worse lesson was to come.

On Playthefield I had started exchanging messages with Jen from Coventry in the West Midlands, another unhappily married woman. We slowly progressed to direct emails and as she wanted to instant message me on Yahoo I opened a new yahoo email account taking care my surname wasn't traceable. We chatted via yahoo email and on yahoo messenger for weeks. Facially she was an ordinary looking woman, but she had a stunning body. She was very flattering to me and though coy at first she asked for more revealing photos of me, she wanted to see OG.

She received his images, first flaccid and thick, and then aroused and ready. I got some underwear poses from her, and then some open leg shots. Neither of us included our faces, but I was sure she was genuine as she posed for photographs in positions of my suggestion, as I did for her, including a cumshot. Weeks passed and she kept delaying meeting me, eventually we had a date lined up four weeks away.

Not knowing where my extended correspondence with Jen was leading me or whether I would ever actually meet her, I continued my searches on Friendsindeed and the Vault etc, and started a conversation with SlaveCherie.

My first mistake was quickly agreeing to direct emails with her and then compounded when I suggested she was not genuine as her photos were too glamorous and reminded me of various Nigerian based scams that seemed to infect The Vault periodically.

'She' didn't email a warning shot like Lady Samantha. But a couple of days later I got a note from Yahoo that my password needed to be reset. When I tried, I couldn't access my account from my Blackberry. The next day I used my laptop to verify my Yahoo account with my back-up email and other information and re-set a new password.

In the meantime Jen had stopped communicating with me. A week later we were supposed to have that first ever meet up.

She eventually replied that her son had been hurt in a rugby match and was in hospital and could we postpone the meet. Bugger, it was the old health scare excuse again. I offered some alternative dates and got no reply. So I sent another email asking if anything was wrong, and it took another week before she responded.

Jen: 'I think your computer was hacked I been talking too SlaveCherie.'

What? Who? How? I was gobsmacked.

Whoever and whatever gender SlaveCherie was, they had exacted a revenge on my stupidity and hacked into my yahoo account. Thank god the only emails held there were those with Jen, the potential for wider damage could have been catastrophic. I dread to imagine the consequences if I this had happened before my encounter with Lady Samantha and my full name had been attached to all my emails. Still SlaveCherie had contacted Jen and claimed I had wanted to do vicious and obscene things to vulnerable women.

I sent Jen a copy of every email I had exchanged with this fucking hacker to show the correspondence wasn't incriminating and that the Hacker was a malicious troll. Jen slowly relaxed and said she needed time to get over the situation. In the meantime photos that she had sent to me suddenly appeared on Playthefield as a new profile.

After that Jen wanted nothing more to do with the site or me. In any case she divorced her husband and no doubt that would have been the end of me with her anyway.

I had other correspondence which led to meets and nothing else, and a few that quickly produced sexual encounters that I didn't want to repeat. One evening I journeyed up to an isolated farm house in darkest rural Suffolk. (I once lived in Norfolk and Suffolk will always be a dark place). A fat farmer Giles type welcomed me in and to my surprise a young man was already seated in the living room waiting patiently.

The three of us chatted, the farmer was not participating, he just wanted to take photos. The other guy looked about nineteen years old and had been with them before. Forty minutes of dull Suffolk conversation ticked by until the equally portly farmer's wife paraded down the stairs and swept into the lounge in a red bra, knickers and stockings set and some sort of sheer red negligee. She reminded me of Miss Piggy from the Muppet show.

We had some wine and Giles said that young stud and I should take Piggy upstairs. Basically she lay on her back with her stubby legs spread and the impressively endowed stud and I banged away at her cunt and mouth as Giles zoomed in with his Nikon. Giles wanted facial cumshots for his collection, but the stud deposited his inside her bald fat twat. Unfortunately OG doesn't perform well in front of other men and he withered under the close up scrutiny of Farmer Giles' camera and failed to deliver the required pop shot.

On another occasion, in dark rural north east Essex I was unexpectedly welcomed in by the taciturn man of the house who wanted to watch me with his wife. When I looked surprised, short man syndrome jabbed his finger at his wife and said she was supposed to have told me what was happening, that he would see her later, and left us alone.

She didn't seem to care too much about Napoleon Bonaparte's attitude, though she did seem nervous once we were alone. She would not stop talking, sometimes about Napoleon's small dick which could only orgasm dribbles of cum, whereas she liked copious sprays. She also prattled on about previous playmates, her job, or grown up kids, whatever. I struggled to focus partly because of the dum jibber jabber and partly because of the deadening effect of the condom. She described some weedy little guy she had fucked, who had an 'enormous willy' that he could bang away with for hours 'just like a rabbit' she said. And apparently he squirted lots of cum on her face.

Oh really? I suddenly got interested.

'Can I cum on your face?' I asked.

'Of course'

By this time she was sat, stockinged legs up and wide apart on a narrow sofa with me toiling away whilst holding onto the arm rests. I pulled out of her and twanged off the condom. She leaned against the back of the sofa and I climbed up to stand on the cushions with a leg either side of her and OG in hardened expectation positioned directly onto her ever yapping mouth. I would not describe it as a blowjob exactly as she wouldn't shut up and talked the whole time, probably about shopping for all I cared. I just tossed myself off against her rubbery mouth until ten day's worth of heavy creamy cum saturated her eyes, nose, and still moving lips and tongue. The cum bubbled and slopped about as she attempted to continue her shopping plans, but it was visually a very satisfying outcome and when hubby returned she complimented me saying she had never seen so much cum, yabba yabba etcetera. He looked peeved to have missed the show.

New Couples produced another woman that I did meet, her name was Collette and I enjoyed her company. She was a short bubbly Irish professional singer, she was very sweet and outgoing with the most enormous full and firm tits. Her thing was being spanked. After one platonic meeting in London our meets had to switch because she moved to Stratford upon Avon in the Midlands. We met in various motels in and around Stratford or Oxford. She was staying with friends whilst she hunted for a house to buy in the area, so we never met anywhere local to her and she kept our liaisons secret from her friends. I thought my New Couples search for a 'friend with benefits' matched her desire for a 'partner in crime' i.e. a fuck buddy, with a bit of D/s (dominance and submission) thrown in.

She was fun in the bedroom too, let me tie her up, spank and generally have a lot of fun giving and receiving oral. She adapted to what I liked too, it was good, but when she began suggesting we become a bit more of a bone fide couple rather than being fuck buddies, I backed away somewhat. I was not interested in an long-term, romantic relationship with her or with anyone. She was not too happy with me, and hadn't realised quite what I was about. I didn't lie to her once but a fuller truth might have been more honest, I was not comfortable with my deception and apologised sincerely. We kept in touch and she admitted to missing me, and I know she checked my profile on New Couples a few times.

There were other one hit wonders; Maria the formidable London Underground driver wanted to be tied up and abused orally. We met three times before we did the act. There was also a sixty year old grandmother with the body of a forty year old, and a nice face too, I tied her up, spanked and fucked her in the Grand Hotel Brighton. Lynda in Plimlico was a stunning statuesque half West Indian, half Nigerian who arrived four hours late. She drank copious amounts of alcohol at my expenses, which gradually numbed my anticipation. Eventually I got a long boring shag, quite the anti-climax, in a hotel also at my expense.

There were others: The air stewardess in Reigate didn't mind bukkake but didn't want any cum in her long blonde hair, so I suggested she wear a swimming cap. She loved that joke, but I was serious. A scrubber in Hackney who made gurgling sounds as she deep throated me, and another in Reading who after a lunchtime of fun at her place, left me with lipstick on my collar which I failed to notice until my afternoon business meeting, (I thought I had been so smart arranging a sexual tryst and a meeting in the same town on the same day).

I had a brief fling with Bernice, a black Canadian living in Dagenham. She wanted gifts of expensive perfume and I went along with this as I was travelling to the States and offered to get her something from the Duty free. But one day the she brought her 'sister' along and I also had to pay her the equivalent of the perfume, £70. All I got was sister wriggling in her underwear whilst sitting on my face whilst Grace poured baby oil over OG and then relentlessly hard wanked me off. It was all over in five minutes, and all over between us for ever.

28th January 2013

Pixie: Hi Jack, 'Can we continue chatting through the site, I'm new and want to be safe. Reverting back to the point, the upturned face and cum in my mouth does push the right buttons. I would like to explore more with you. I am happy to send a picture when I know more about why you are here and what your expectations are. I guess - what do you want from being on this site? P xxx

No rejection, explore more with me! I liked this little Pixie, whoever she was. So after a history of misadventures and mostly unsatisfying encounters I was cautiously hopeful about The Vault's Pixie.

12