Strings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Caretakers boots pushed her knees apart and she was acutely aware of her total nakedness exposed to his inspection. With strong hands he gripped her cheeks and pulled her open, crudely stuffing a thick finger into her wet gaping vulva. He inserted a second digit and pushed them both in deep.

'You really do like it, don't you,' He said.

Angela leaned back towards him and breathlessly answered him, 'Yes sir, I do.'

She heard his zipper, and within seconds his fingers were replaced with something much bigger. As she gasped, he said, 'Keep your mouth shut 'til I want to use it.'

He pushed his cock into her tight pussy, deep penetrating thrusts banged against her cervix. With one hand he forced her face into the carpet, the other held onto the ropes around her arms. For a few minutes he fucked her hard, and rode her like rodeo cowboy. Her senses were consumed, the battering of her pussy, his balls banging against her mound of venus, his grunts in her ears, the smell of his sweat, carpet burning her knees and rubbing the side of her face.

Something new happened, a primeval urge consumed her mind and body and she instinctively pushed back to meet his hard thrusts. As quickly as the urge took over, her whole body shook, she pushed back as hard as she could until her body shuddered and she moaned as she came.

Utterly confused by her first ever penetrative orgasm, Angela's body was shaking and lathered in sweat. Enjoying his unexpected triumph the Caretaker paused, he pulled up from her, though still inside her body he stopped thrusting. His hands pulled apart her ass cheeks and he abruptly inserted a forefinger into her anus. She involuntarily tried to expel the finger and pull away from him, but got two stinging slaps across her ass.

'Present yourself to me cumface,' he said. She eased back a little, opening her hole for him. A finger entered her, and then another from his other hand. He pulled her asshole apart and spat into the dark interior. He finger fucked her and opened her arse expertly, all the time with his hard cock embedded deep in her cunt. Her sphincter relaxed, as did the main muscle in her anus as she gaped for him and the inevitable switch came when his fingers were replaced by his cock.

He was less brutal entering her this way and eased himself inside her with small increments as she winced and squealed a little, but co-operated to accommodate this new experience until the fat heavy cock was finally, fully inserted. Then as his thrusts grew stronger she began to push back again, and repeatedly gasped with these new pleasures. His rhythm intensified and she matched it, pushing against his body. His hands gripped her narrow waist and he rocked her back and forth. His balls swung against her pussy, her engorged clitoris stimulated by each collision. Young Angela moaned repeatedly.

He switched back to her pussy for a few minutes, pulling his cock all the way out before each powerful re-entry, and then in a sudden single movement he withdrew from her pussy and pushed his whole length deep into her ass again. After a few strokes he switched back to her pussy and then a few more strokes he moved back into her ass again. He switched back and forth fucking both her holes, gradually becoming more urgent until he pulled his cock out, grabbed her waist and rotated her around a hundred and eighty degrees to face him. He looked into her eyes and cupped her face in one large calloused hand. Then he tightened his grip and squeezed her mouth harshly before he grabbed his cock with his other hand and fed it between her lips and into her mouth.

She struggled to stay in position for him as he filled her mouth and the head of his cock struck the back of her throat, until suddenly he pulled out, and spun her around again and jammed his cock back into her pussy for a few deep strokes and then he pulled out again and pushed it into her ass. A few seconds later he was out again, rotated her again and entered her mouth. He repeated this, over and over until she became dizzy as he ruthlessly used her. Sometimes she tasted her own pussy juices that coated his cock, other times the strange mustiness of her rectal passage.

He fucked her hard, spun her into positions with harsh hands. Between his deep guttural grunts her little gasps and squeals betrayed her body's physical response, sometimes muffled when he pushed brutally into her mouth.

But he didn't cum.

Lathered in his own sweat he fell away from her, 'Stay where you are,' he said breathlessly. She remained on the floor ass up, her holes gaped at him whilst he recovered. A minute or two later he turned her around to face him as he sat in his shabby old armchair and momentarily he looked into her eyes. He then picked up a blindfold from the side table, and as her gaze was directed to this movement she caught a glimpse of another metal and leather object on the table, and then she saw him no more.

The other device was a sort of gag which he fitted around her face. A short, hard rubber tube was inserted perhaps only a centimetre into her mouth but it held it open in a round shape. Her tongue felt metal on the object's inside edge and things dangled from the gag, one was a sink plug which he fitted over the hole.

Obediently she waited in her darkness, listening to sounds of the Caretaker as fiddled around nearby. She heard the television switch on. She was tugged forward suddenly and she almost toppled. He steadied her body between his knees so she was facing his groin, and then the plug was pulled from her gag.

There was more fiddling with the gag before the caretaker put a cock ring on himself. It had two wings, each with a short piece of chain which hung either side of his cock. He pushed his cock through the gag and into her mouth, and then attached his short cock ring chains to matching chains that dangled either side of her plug hole. She was attached to his groin with his cock almost fully inside her mouth, the few links of chain prevented her from pulling away.

Helpless, Angela remained on her knees in front of him with the sound of the television. His cock was hard but motionless in her mouth. He relaxed back into his armchair which forced her forward, his cock twitched deep inside her mouth.

Then she heard German voices and the unmistakeable sounds of a porn movie. For twenty minutes his cock twitched in her mouth, sometimes he ordered her to wriggle her tongue. The noise of the Germans fucking grew more intense, the Caretaker's breathing got deeper, and then faster until in a simultaneous orgasm of video and Caretaker he exploded in her mouth, pumping thick pearls of sperm down her throat. She struggled to accommodate it and breathe at the same time, fastened as she was, she tried to swallow his sperm, but as he pushed against her, half of it forced its way upwards into the back of her nose to escape in snorts from her nostrils.

Angela breathed though the pungent spunk in her nose as best she could as the Caretaker writhed against her until his orgasm subsided. She was still tethered to his genitals, although his cock had softened and reduced, her mouth remained open around it as the pornography played on in the background.

Immobilised into position she had no choice but to wait obediently, and as she did so her pussy dripped with the evidence that she loved what was happening to her.

Twenty minutes later and still tethered into position Angela heard a phone ring. The volume of the movie died away and the Caretaker answered, Angela could hear the tinny voice of the Abbess, wanting to know how Angela's aversion therapy had worked.

With his cock once again thickening inside her mouth the Caretaker reported that the Angela had not responded well to the therapy and still showed signs of enjoying herself too much. He recommended more therapy was necessary to really break her habit. By the time the conversation had ended the Abbess had approved that the Caretaker should kindly take Angela under his direct supervision and so that she not contaminate any of the other girls she should move from her dorm to his flat.

Fully erect and with one hand working her head up and down in small movements, he thanked the Abbess and promised he would do his best for the poor girl, but it might take some time.

12