STRIP Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad?"

It was Rod. "What's up, kiddo?"

"You're home early. Anything wrong? Where's Mom?"

"No problems, just compensation for those late nights. Work life balance. Your mom didn't leave a note."

Rod was quiet for a few seconds. "Are you going anywhere?"

"Nope. Just gonna take it easy." And not think about sex. "Why?"

"No reason. I'm going to a chess club practice so I'll see you later."

"Rod, are you okay? We haven't talked about STRIP or-"

"I'm fine Dad. Really. STRIP is cool, better than I thought. Mom's coaching really helped. We can talk about it later. Gotta go."

Dick imagined being in STRIP as an eighteen year old, touching naked female classmates. Given how horny he was, nothing would have prevented him from fucking one of them. Maybe all of them, one at a time. Looking for a distraction, Dick checked the fridge for something to eat. There were leftover hot dogs and buns from a cookout. Laying the wiener in the bun reminded Dick of putting his cock into Cassi's pussy. He stroked the hot dog up and down the bread, lubricated by a squirt of mustard. Dick stuck the sandwich in the microwave and went looking for side dishes. There were potato chips in the pantry but no cans of soda in the fridge so he plodded down to the basement. In the laundry area, a huge pile of sheets was stacked next to the rack that held cases of soda. He grabbed a couple of cans. That's strange, he thought. Cassi usually does linens once a week.

Dick had taken one bite of the microwaved sandwich when the doorbell rang. It was Bethany, as covered up as ever. "Hello, Mr. T."

That had been her nickname for him ever since they first met. Dick harkened back to the old Happy Days TV show and Mr. C., Richie and Joanie's father. Penny was so much prettier than Joanie, even on Joanie's best day.

Bethany marched straight up to Penny's room. Dick scratched his head. What is she doing here, without Penny? He abandoned his food and walked upstairs. Bethany was sitting on Penny's bed but stood up when he entered the room. God, she was gorgeous. Did she realize how sexy she was? "Listen, Bethany, you're always welcome here. But Penny is at practice again, since the squad isn't doing too well these days."

Bethany closed the gap between them and began to cry.

Dick didn't know what else to do, so her put his arms around her, holding her close for the very first time. He tried to keep his hips away, so she wouldn't feel the erection in his pants. "I know you're a big fan of the cheerleading squad, but they'll get better-"

She pulled her head from his shoulder. "I'm not crying about them. It's me. I'm a failure."

"No you're not." Dick hadn't let go of the young woman, and wasn't going to unless she pulled back. Holding her felt too good. "Tell me about it."

"I'm failing at STRIP. The mentors are all angry with me, and my parents, well, they're on my case, telling me what not to do. I'm so confused."

Dick stoked her hair. "There, there."

"Rod even tried to coach me, like your wife coached him."

Shit! Rod told Bethany about that? "She was just preparing him. You know, so the first time he'd be more successful."

"Oh, I know. That was thoughtful of both of you, helping him out like that. My parents did just the opposite, warning me not to cooperate." Bethany put her arms around Dick's neck. "Rod did his best, you know, to show me stuff, but it wasn't working. Not like what Mrs. T did."

Bethany was so close, Dick could smell her pheromones. She was comfortable to hold, with more heft than his thin wife. He was afraid to ask but did anyway. "So, why did you come to see me?"

Bethany blushed. "Rod thought that you'd be a better coach." She stroked Dick's face. "And I'm sure you'll give me the same confidence Rod has to succeed at STRIP."

Bethany's fingers titillated Dick. "He's doing well?"

Bethany leaned closer. "Oh yes, he's very popular now." Her lips grazed Dick's. "All the girls are interested in him." Her lips pressed against Dick's mouth. He kissed back and pressed her body tight against his. Who cared if she felt his erection? Soon, she'd be fondling it. Reality hit him like a two by four. He pulled back, holding Bethany's body at arm's length. "Hang on! Rod tried coaching you, and it didn't work out, so he sent you here, so I could coach you? As in, sexually coach?"

Bethany strained to get closer. "Yes." Then she stopped. "Why are you pushing me away? You think I'm a screw up, that I'm doomed to fail!" Her eyes drooped.

Was that a tear? "No, not at all. I think you can succeed at STRIP, but I'm worried about what might happen, during the coaching."

She brightened, and smiled. "Oh, that's not a problem. Rod explained everything, and I'm comfortable with it all. And what we do will be our secret. Promise." She did a sloppy three finger Girl Scout salute.

Dick exhaled deeply. He hadn't touched a woman in days, and here was an exotic one, open to foreplay. "Okay, if you're sure. Maybe we should start with what Rod had you do. Or maybe what the STRIP mentor asked."

"You're so smart! That's what Rod said." She cleared her throat. "First, I was supposed to get undressed alongside my partner." Bethany removed her knee-length grey sweater and laid it on Rod's bed. She had a long-sleeve black blouse and black slacks. "What should I take off first?"

Dick pointed. "How about your slacks?"

Bethany unzipped the side, and slid the pants to her knees. There were either panty hose or stockings underneath. When she bent to remove the pants from her ankles, she faced away from Dick. Her round ass shook lightly. Dick's cock strained for release.

Bethany stood up straight. "Now my blouse?"

Dick nodded, perhaps too vigorously. An attractive young woman was doing whatever he asked. He promised himself not to take advantage of the situation, but his cock didn't agree.

Bethany's fingers toyed with each button. When she shrugged the blouse from her shoulders, Dick saw a long sleeve leotard on top of full-length hose. "So that's what I did at school. The STRIP mentor wasn't very happy, but those were my parents' directions."

"I see. Well, from my perspective, you're still pretty much covered up. But even now, I can see how attractive you are."

"My partner didn't think so. He didn't get erect or anything."

"Maybe he didn't appreciate a voluptuous figure like yours. To be honest, seeing you like this has me excited. You could do a spread in a men's magazine with a body like that."

"Thank you. That's kind of you to say. My parents' point was that I could become confident without being naked. But the mentors said terrible things, and I felt even worse about myself." Bethany was smiling. "But then Rod came over after school." Bethany popped a couple of snaps on the leotard. "And he asked me to go further." She sat on Penny's bed and slipped the leggings off. "I couldn't deny him." With her legs bent, Bethany's panties were visible.

Dick couldn't wait to stroke her pussy, and maybe even sneak a finger or two inside. "And did Rod have you-"

With a smooth motion, she pulled the leotard off her arms and over her head. Her bra and panties matched, flesh tone, in contrast to her flawless olive skin. "So, what do you think?" She stood and turned a full three sixty. Dick was flabbergasted at her chest, larger than Penny's, the Rocky Mountains to Cassi's foothill breasts. "I think you have an amazing body. Why do you cover it up? You should be proud."

"That's almost exactly what Rod said. My father is quite strict about such things. Come over here so we can start touching. But first, you should get undressed yourself."

Dick's cock was thrilled. "All right." Dick's pants hit the floor. He pulled off his dress shirt after unbuttoning it only halfway.

"You're really excited, just like Rod was. Maybe I should believe both of you, what you said about me."

Dick sat next to Bethany. "So where did Rod start?"

She spread her legs. "Rod said he started here, between Mrs. T's thighs."

Dick nodded. He'd been there and seen his son feel up his wife, with his permission. It was something Rod was expected to do for STRIP, after all. Dick reached forward. Bethany's panties were thick with a hint of moisture. Was this reside from Rod's experimentation, or was she excited about the possibilities with Dick? It didn't matter. Bethany's hand gripped Dick's cock through his jockeys. She hesitantly rubbed up and down. "It might be better if we got rid of our underwear."

Bethany stood and shucked off her panties. Dick did the same. His fingertips played with the contour of Bethany's labia. She was wet, all right, excited about Dick's touch. Her hand was a lot more effective on his bare cock after she spit in her palm. He strained against her touch, lifting his hips. And his fingers couldn't be restrained, as he wormed one finger into her pussy. "You're really tight. When you finally have sex, you'll give your partner a lot of pleasure."

"Ooooh, Mr. T! You really like my body, don't you?"

Dick leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth. "You bet your sweet ass I do!" As he probed her pussy, he stared at her breasts, still bound up in her bra. How long before she'd take that off and he could see her, completely naked?

She pumped him faster. "I love it when you talk dirty. Am I doing it right?"

"Damn good. It feels like you'd had some practice."

"The only practice I've had is with Mr. T."

Dick startled at the reference. "No we haven't! I'd remember something like that."

Bethany giggled. "I have a purple dildo that I call Mr. T. Penny has a matching one. Oh, maybe you didn't know that."

This mostly naked woman named a dildo after him? And she'd already had thoughts of intercourse? "I didn't, but that's okay. She's a big girl." But not as big as Bethany, whose chest was heaving. With every exhale, the bra slacked against her breasts, and Dick imagined her saw a hint of Bethany's nipples. "So, is this what you did with Rod?"

"Uh huh. And a few other things. You know, there's no sex between STRIP participants?"

"So I read."

"That's why I'm here. So you can do what Mrs. T did for Rod."

Dick was puzzled. "What did she do?" Dick felt around for Bethany's clit. Perhaps he could give her an orgasm and boost her confidence that way. Dick wondered if Rod had given Cassi an orgasm with his fingers.

"She made love to him. That's what gave Rod all of his confidence. Why, it was almost as if -"

Dick stopped listening to whatever Bethany was saying, his hand flattened against Bethany's stomach. His son had fucked his wife? Why? The STRIP brochure clearly prohibited-

"Mr. T? Are you okay?" Bethany dropped to her knees. "Oh yeah, Rod had me do this." She took Dick's cock in her mouth.

Dick recalled the last image of his wife and son together, her hand on his naked erection, his hand between her thighs. They were both excited, but taking it all the way? Dick looked down at Bethany's mouth on his prick and sighed. He wasn't angry with Cassi. Hell, he knew how highly sexed she was. Rod's erection was undeniable. And his son? Rod was a chip off the old block. Dick might have actually been disappointed if Rod hadn't tried to lay his mother. Dick looked down at Bethany's tits, wobbling within the confines of her bra. His willpower was fading fast. That's what happened to Cassi. She became overwhelmed by Rod's sexual interactions. She was a horny little devil. They both were.

"I showed Rod my breasts. He thought they were awesome." She reached behind and unhooked. When the beige garment slid off, her tits didn't sag. They just swayed, big and round and succulent. The areolas were huge dark circles, with a small flat nubbin in the center.

Dick reached out for Bethany's hand, helping her to her feet. "Sit on my lap."

Bethany sat almost on Dick's knees, facing him. He surrounded her breasts with his hands, but they were too big to hold. "Did Rod touch you?"

"Yes, a little too rough. I guess he'd never seen breasts like mine. They're too big, aren't they?"

"Oh, not at all. Come closer."

Bethany slid forward. His hands wouldn't retreat, softly caressing the breast flesh. They were firm but compliant to his touch.

When he looked down, Bethany had positioned his cock so it made contact with her crotch. "It's just like using Mr. T," she said.

Dick didn't feel used at all. Just the opposite. He was taking advantage of this needy young woman. "Put me in, just like you would, uh, Mr. T."

Bethany parked her cunt directly above Dick's prick. "Here? Now?"

Dick's mouth was full of tit, sucking her nipples, and only nodded.

Bethany positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt, rubbing it around her labia. "You're going to give me confidence, right?"

Dick pulled back from his tit feast. "Oh yes. I'm going to give you a load of confidence. Drop down slowly."

Bethany half stood, hovering. "It's awfully big. Will it fit?"

"Just take it slow. It'll fit just fine." Dick tongued the engorged nipples, which now stood away from her breasts. "I can see you're getting excited. Your nipples are bigger and harder."

"Penny has really big nipples, and they're always hard. I see her in the shower after gym."

Dick's cock pulsed with the idea of seeing his daughter's tits. Had he ever been this erect, this big?

Bethany squatted, her full thighs approaching Dick's. She took an inch, then rose up and took it again, plus a bit more. "It's stretching me."

"Trust me." Dick ran his hands all over her tits, her legs, her ass. "Lower. Take it all."

"Oh, I do trust you." Bethany undulated her hips, taking incrementally more of Dick's cock with each movement. Finally, she completed her decent. "Oh God. Your cock is a lot fatter than Mr. T, and longer too."

The pressure of Bethany's pussy, molded to his cock, was marvelous. "You're doing great." Dick's hands squeezed her breasts, making her nipples darker and pointier.

"So now what?"

It was time for Dick to finally have sex, after way too long. "This!" Dick held her body tight and spun around, flipping Bethany onto the bed, her legs spread. Dick was on top of her, still embedded. His hips began a rotary motion, dragging his cock out and then back in. "This is how Rod fucked his mother." He supported his weight on his knees, leaving his hands free to fondle her tits. "But my wife doesn't have tits like these."

"Oh, Mr. T, your penis feels so much better than Mr. T." She giggled again.

Dick picked up the pace, slamming his cock in and then pulling it out, over and over. Sex with Bethany was more comfortable than with Cassi, more padded.

Bethany tilted her pelvis up, lifting her legs up around Dick's waist. "You are marvelous!" She was breathing heavy. "And I'm good too, aren't I? I feel more confident already!"

"Oh, you're good all right." Dick varied the speed of his assault, short jabs and long slow penetrations. Sex with Bethany was better than he ever imagined. "Too bad STRIP doesn't include sex, because you'd get an A."

"Can I tell you something? I've always found you very handsome." Bethany grabbed Dick's ass and pulled him close. "I've wanted to do this for a long time, but I was sure you'd send me away."

"Then let me tell you something." Dick pressed hard against Bethany's groin. "I've lusted after you for a long time, even before you were legal."

"You did? Oh Mr. T! You're so naughty!" Bethany's hands joined Dick's on her tits. She held them together, while he pinched her nipples. "I'm feeling - what is it- oh God, oh God-" She held her breath and squeezed down on Dick's cock. "Is this it? Is this what- Oh God. Uhhhhhhhh."

Dick stopped humping as Bethany orgasmed. She'd had a release, but he was still hard. It was better that he didn't dump his load inside her. She probably wasn't on birth control. He leaned back, his cock springing free, hard and wet. "How do you feel now?"

"Huh?" Bethany blinked. "What was that?"

"You had an orgasm, a big one. Did you ever feel that with Mr. T?"

"Little ones, maybe. But nothing like that." She glanced at Dick's crotch. "You're still hard. Didn't I do it right?"

"You did fine. I just wanted to make sure you got what you needed."

"Oh, I did! You're so sweet, thinking of me first!" She sat up and kissed Dick, her mouth open. Their tongues touched, and their saliva sparked. "Is there something I can do for you?" Her hand reached for his erection.

"Yes, if you're willing. Cassi's breasts are quite petite, so I can't tit-fuck her."

Bethany lifted her tits up, as if presenting them to Dick as a gift. "You want to touch my breasts with your penis?"

"If you wouldn't mind-"

Bethany laid back down. "Go ahead."

Dick repositioned, straddling Bethany's torso. His cock slid between her hefty mounds. "I need to squeeze them together, to make a tunnel."

"Like a pretend vagina?"

"Yes, precisely." Dick thrust his cock back and forth between her tits, pressing them from the sides. "Oh, this feels really good."

"Do you think Penny's breasts are big enough to tit-fuck?"

"I hadn't thought about it." Dick knew there was little opportunity for him to find out. "But yours, well, yours are perfect."

"I like your hands on my breasts. You're gentler than Rod. Maybe he needs more practice, you know?"

"Maybe you're right." Dick's cock was thrusting higher with each push, playing peek-a-boo at the top of Bethany's cleavage. She lifted her head a bit. Dick's cock came closer and closer to her mouth. On its next appearance, Bethany stuck out her tongue and flicked the tip. On each subsequent, his cock got closer. Her lips kissed it, and then her mouth sucked the head. Dick was at his wits end. School had been out for a while. Rod was at chess club, but Penny might walk in any moment. He needed to cum, immediately. "Open your mouth, sweetheart."

"You called me sweetheart!" Bethany complied, her eyes wide open.

Dick took his cock in hand and stroked it as only he knew how, touching the sensitive spots in the just the right way, drooling over the best tits he'd seen in a very long time, with occasional thoughts about Penny, her panties on display, the shape of her breasts under her t-shirts- "Arrrrrrrrr!" A blast of cum shot from his cock, a long strand that reached from Bethany's chin to forehead. The second was thick but shorter, mostly on her nose and lips. She sucked the sticky stuff into her mouth and swallowed. Dick placed his cock at her mouth. "Suck me. Suck me dry."

Bethany provided delightful suction as Dick's cock throbbed with smaller spurts, and finally a dribble. "Wow! I'll need to try that with Rod."

"I don't remember tit-fucking being in the STRIP brochure."

"Oh, that's not why. I should have told you. Rod and I are a couple. He's my exclusive boyfriend, and I'm all his!"

Shit! I've just fucked my son's girlfriend. On the other hand, he fucked my wife. Maybe this is just a balance of karma. Dick laid down alongside Bethany, his arm around her. "I'm very happy for you two."

"Thanks. So, if I need a booster shot of confidence, can I come see you again?"

What the hell? Was she asking for a rematch? What would Rod think about that? "Do you think that's likely?"

"See, now that I know what sex is all about, I'm pretty sure Mr. T- I mean, the dildo- won't be enough. And Rod and I, well, we can't have sex because we're in STRIP. So, when I need to take care of my urges-"

Dick pressed Bethany against his naked body, his cock hardening. "I'll be here, whenever you need me."

Bethany lifted one leg so Dick's cock could lay against her pussy. "You know who else needs you? Penny."

Dick's cock lurched. She couldn't mean for me to have sex with my daughter? Dick thought. "How, specifically?"

"Have you noticed lately? She's really depressed, not like her usual perky self. I don't know, maybe she should be in STRIP."