STRIP Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much as any of this swapping and incest has over the past week, yes."

"I am afraid that you and I will start as sexual partners but that feelings will arise and further complicate the situation." Mrs. Chaudri relaxed, which let her jacket drift open.

Dick considered taking an opportunity for self-flagellation after she left. "So if I understand, your issue is, can we do this without emotion? Without feelings?" Dick stood up, tempting her with his hard cock peeking over the jockey elastic waistband. "We can try. Tell me, was Mr. Chaudri your first?"

"Yes." She paused. "But not my only."

"Really? ÊTell me about that." Dick leaned against the tall armoire.

"When I was pregnant with Bethany, my obstetrician had sexual intercourse with me. ÊAt my request."

"Really?" Dick was shocked at her admission. She'd asked for sex outside her marriage before.

Mrs. Chaudri hugged herself. "I was exceptionally aroused. My hormones were, how do they say it, running wild. My husband, normally afraid of sex, would not do it for fear of interfering with the pregnancy. I was desperate, you understand."

Dick stroked his chin. "And was there any emotion involved?"

"No, just an attempt on the doctor's part to relieve my sexual stress."

Dick hoped that his erect part would do the same. "Why don't we reenact that event? ÊYou yourself said there was no emotion, just sex. Would that allay your anxiety?"

Mrs. Chaudri sat up straight. The jacket opened further, exposing her Grand Canyon cleavage between Rocky Mountain breasts. Ê"It sounds logical. How shall we proceed?"

"You be you, I'll be the doctor. Tell me what happened and we'll role play."

"But there is one big difference. I am not pregnant now."

"But you are in need of relieving your sexual tension, just like back then. So? ÊTell me how it happened."

"When my husband refused, naturally I asked my obstetrician about the opportunities at my regular checkup. Perhaps there was something I could do or some medicine to relieve me of my constantly aroused condition. ÊAt the time I was on his examination table, my legs in stirrups."

"Good. Scoot back and lay down." She did as requested. "Now take off your panties and spread your legs."

"First, I should take off my jacket and top." She pulled her arms from the sleeves, leaning forward, tempting Dick with her chest. She pulled the top over her head. Dick's eyes bugged out as her bra came into view.

"Your legs?"

Mrs. Chaudri crossed them. "But that would expose me."

"Right, just like you were at his office. ÊHow about this? Close your eyes and picture yourself at the doctor's office. In fact, call me 'Doctor.'"

"All right. Doctor." Mrs. Chaudri had her eyes shut as she laid back and exposed her crotch.

"Your panties, please, so I can examine you." She slid them up her thighs and over her knees. 'I'll get them," Dick said. They came off one foot easily, catching on her toe on the other. Dick moved closer. "Now please keep your legs separated so I can perform the exam."

"Yes, Doctor."

Mrs. Chaudri's vaginal lips were puffy, not like her daughter's. It didn't take a finger to tell if she was wet. Dick's sheets would need a washing after this encounter. "Now Mrs. Chaudri, what seems to be the problem?"

"My hormones are driving me to complete distraction. I need a sexual release, and my husband refuses because of the fetus."

Dick licked his lips. He'd had the daughter, and now he'd have the mother. "I can take care of that-"

Mrs. Chaudri's eyes flashed open. "That's not what happened. He wanted to show me some diagrams of how sex could be done safely."

"Oh." Dick was embarrassed at being so direct. "Got it." Dick cleared his throat. "I have a pamphlet for you and your husband to study, with diagrams of how you can have safe sex."

"No amount of manuals will convince him that we can have sex safely. Perhaps there are medications-"

"Certainly not. Anything you ingest will enter the baby's blood stream." Dick enjoyed playing doctor, even better than back in high school.

"Then perhaps there is something you can do?"

Dick had erred by agreeing too fast. Best to maintain some professionalism. "I don't know of any physical procedure-"

"Something personal?"

Dick paused for dramatic effect. "Oh no! Anything like that would be strictly prohibited by ethics regulations."

"But the stresses I'm feeling are having an adverse affect on the baby. I know they are. Perhaps just a massage?"

Dick was unable to hold back any longer. "Perhaps I could touch you. With my fingers?" He reached forward and ran a finger up her labia. They were inflamed, fat and red. "Is this better?"

Mrs. Chaudri's hips rose to meet his hand. "Ooohhh, yes. But please use two. Two fingers. Put them in."

Dick obliged. Her labia separated easily, but when his thumb grazed her clitoris, she clamped down. His digits were stuck, unable to movie in or out. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I didn't realize. So sorry! I've been practicing kegel exercises, to try and keep my husband's penis inside on the few opportunities he makes himself available for sex. Otherwise, he flails so badly, he pops out and I get no satisfaction."

"Well, unless you release me, I won't be able to help." Dick imagined the helpless doctor with his cock trapped in Mrs. Chaudri's pussy. He almost laughed. "Were your pussy muscles this strong back then?"

"Oh no. I've conditioned my muscles only recently, over the last few years. I have to concentrate to maintain control. Something you did triggered an involuntary response. Perhaps you touched somewhere-"

"Yep. Your clitoris. My fault. I'll try to be more careful." When Mrs. Chaudri relaxed, Dick finger-fucked her. He avoided her clitoris like the plague, lest he get trapped again and lose any physical or emotional momentum. Her vagina was tight, despite having had Bethany. It must have been the kegeling. When Mrs. Chaudri's back arched and a moan escaped from her diaphragm, Dick knew he'd given her a release, exactly what she wanted. "How was that?"

She raised her head. "Marvelous! Now, use your mouth."

Dick jumped at the opportunity, although he wondered if the doctor had gone down on her, or this was extemporaneous. His tongue lapped at her natural juices, tasting much like her daughter. When his tongue probed deep, his nose bumped her clit. Dick found his tongue stuck in her pussy. No amount of saliva was going to let it slide to freedom. "Leth me ott."

Mrs. Chaudri pulled his head from between her thighs. "Sorry. You must be careful."

"I was trying." Dick's cock hurt from his erection. "Did the good doctor administer his penis?"

"Oh yes, very well. He wasn't as large as you, and my stomach was bigger. He only penetrated a few inches. Perhaps you could do the same?"

"I'd be delighted." Dick scooted up, careful not to accidentally touch any trigger zones on Mrs. Chaudri's body. Getting his cock trapped in her cunt wouldn't be pleasant. Fortunately, she only wanted a few inches. Dick placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Are you ready, Mrs. Chaudri?"

"Indira."

Dick knew where he was supposed to put his prick.

"If you are to penetrate me, you should use my first name. Indira."

"Of course." Dick administered his penis to her pussy as she'd instructed, just a few inches. "How's this?"

Mrs. Chaudri grunted and groaned, shifting her weight from side to side. Dick really wanted to feel those tits, massage them, squeeze them, suck those nipples, but there was no way to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. And she was too large in front to pull the undergarment down. He thrust half his cock in and out with great care. A dollop of saliva dropped from his lips to the valley between her breasts. Her face turned dark red and she stiffened. "Uuuuggggggg." She opened her eyes, chest heaving. "Yes. Yes, that was precisely what I needed. Thank you so much."

Dick sat back on his haunches, his cock wet and waving. "Glad you liked it. So, is that what you did with the doctor? Fingers, then oral, and then half a fuck?"

"Yes. Why, is there something else?" Dick's cock waved above her outstretched body. "Oh my! You're still at attention."

"Did the doctor cum from what you did?"

"I don't recall. But I've been selfish, haven't I? I've gotten relief but you are in a worse situation than before. And after all you've done for Bethany." She took hold of his prick. "What can I do to help?"

Dick thought about asking for a handjob, or maybe a blowjob. But what he really wanted was to fuck Mrs. Chaudri with his entire cock, not just the first few inches. He wanted to spray his cum inside her, like he'd done with her daughter. It would be like fucking an adult Bethany. "I'd like to finish having sex with you."

"I don't understand. Didn't we just have sexual relations?"

"KInd of. You achieved orgasm, but I didn't. Are you willing to do it again, for me?"

"All right." Mrs. Chaudri hesitated. "What do I have to do?"

Dick wanted to be in control, including access to her bra clasp. "Get up on your hands and knees." Mrs. Chaudri did as he asked. "Now, I'm going to put my penis back in you, but a little deeper." Over twice as deep. "But I'll take it slow."

"Please do. I haven't had sexual relations with anyone as large as you. Ever."

Dick was overjoyed that he'd be plumbing virgin territory. He held Mrs. Chaudri's hips as he slid back in. He started at the same depth of a few inches, gradually adding depth with each stroke. It was like boiling a frog, one degree at a time. Mrs. Chaudri's moaning returned. After a few minutes, he'd bottomed out. "See, you've taken it all." The tip of his cock was at her cervix, but he avoided pressing too hard lest he give her any pain. This needed to be pleasant for both of them. He dragged his cock in and out, being careful to keep an angle that didn't accidentally rub her clit the wrong way.

"Are you always so vigorous? Bethany didn't share the details, just - just - jug - jug -Ó Her words became sharp exhales. After a few minutes, Mrs. Chaudri was grunting with each thrust. His cock began to tingle. This would be one juicy cum. But he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass without fondling her breasts. Holding them while he came would be a dream cum true. He was just a few strokes from climax, and timing was critical. He didn't want an argument during his orgasm, which he felt was immanent. As gently as he could, he unclipped her bra. She startled as the cups fell away from her body. "What are you doing?"

He laid on her back, freeing his hands to palpate those mounds of flesh. "I can't help myself. I want to be holding your breasts when I cum."

Just as he cupped the fronts of her tits in his hands, trapping her nipples between her fingers, Mrs. Chaudri's vagina tightened around his cock, holding him captive. She shouted, "Oh, you mustn't cum inside me. I am not using birth control."

Dick startled at her proclamation. He tried to withdraw but her pussy grip was a vice, and the friction of his attempt tickled his cock in just the right way. He slammed his hips forward without result and whimpered as cum spurted into her tight warm cunt, directly at her womb.

Mrs. Chaudri screamed, either out of pleasure or terror. Her cunt throbbed and then slowly relaxed.

Dick released his grip of her tits and fell back, his cock deflated.

Mrs. Chaudri turned around, touching her vaginal opening. "You ejaculated? After I told you-"

"Yeah, right, you told me just as I was about to cum. Not really a fair warning. I had no idea you weren't using birth control."

"With the infrequent sex with my husband, I felt no need to introduce chemicals into my body." Mrs. Chaudri wore a strange smile. "But it is too late now. Hopefully, it is not the right time."

A dark cloud hung over Dick's successful sex romp with Bethany's mother. Why did she come to me for sex, and not provide protection? Maybe she subconsciously wanted to get pregnant. "Hopefully."

Mrs. Chaudri climbed off the bed. Dick had his first look at her fully naked body. "You're very beautiful."

She held her hands under her breasts. "They are not as pert and firm as they used to be." She bent over to fetch her bra from the floor, where Dick had thrown it. Her breasts swung, pendulums of pulchritude.

Dick reached out and poked one finger in her pussy. "Are your vaginal lips always so puffy?"

"Only when I am excited." She wiggled her hips.

"Then you're still excited now?" He pressed his finger deeper.

Mrs. Chaudri squatted, opening herself up for probing. She was still horny, and just wouldn't admit it. "Or they haven't gone down yet." She stood, removing herself from the impaled digit.

Dick moved closer, her nipples hard on large dark areolae. Yes, they sagged quite a bit, but they were still attractive to Dick, who massaged their bulk with vigor. Mrs. Chaudri reached down between his legs. Dick was hard again. "Neither have you." Her eyes stared at his groin. "Oh my goodness, you are as big as Bethany said."

"And you are more beautiful than you know." Dick pressed against her, to feel her tits against his chest, his cock against her belly. He'd done the unthinkable and cum inside her. But having this grown up version of Bethany, nude before him, Dick was motivated. Dick wanted to skewer her, to plunge once more into the depths of her pussy. How frustrating that once hadn't been enough, and that she was vulnerable to his semen.

"We can't do it again. If we were lucky the first time, we'd be daring fate."

"Then let me slide my cock between your breasts."

Mrs. Chaudri knelt down, but the position didn't work. She got back on the bed, her arms open. Dick straddled her chest, his erection between the wobbly mounds. Both of them pressed her tits together as Dick slid up and back. "This is marvelous."

"Did you do this with Bethany?"

Her mouth was inches away, but Dick didn't want a blowjob. "Does it matter?"

"Only that this might be a way of pleasing my daughter without intercourse. As a way of weaning her from you."

So that Mrs. Chaudri could have him all to herself? "That probably won't work."

"Why not?" Her eyes were wide, expectant.

"Because, once I get aroused like this, there's only one thing I want to do."

Dick sat on edge of bed and directed her to sit on his lap, facing him. He pressed his face into her chest, savoring the feel of her tits. At last, the promise was fulfilled. He sucked, rubbed, caressed, licked, pinched and massaged them to his heart's desire. Mrs. Chaudri's hands held the back of his head, ensuring there was sufficient pressure.

Dick held her tits aloft and sucked the nipples hard. Mrs. Chaudri splayed her legs outside his thighs wide and relaxed. Dick took the opportunity to press his cock against her labia. If this was the right time of the month, then Mrs. Chaudri had already been fertilized. And if it was the wrong time-

"Nothing satisfies you, does it?" she asked.

"You could, if we practiced-Ó Dick surprised himself. Had he just suggested they start an ongoing sexual relationship?

He shyly slid his cock between her labia, the same cameltoe procedure he'd performed on her daughter, never letting his mouth off her nipple. She bucked her hips, which drove him through and in. "You're doing it again? Venka never did it twice within the same month!"

Mrs. Chaudri bounced on his lap with renewed energy. Dick reamed her pussy, with long quick thrusts. She threw her hips side to side and lifted her ass off his lap. It was like she was riding a bucking bronco, but Dick was not to be denied. Her movement was unpredictable, which made the fucking a lot more interesting. And just when Dick felt his sperm rising, he slid one hand down and flicked a finger across her clit.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!" Mrs. Chaudri threw her head back, pushing her tits forward. Her pussy clamped shut as his load erupted from his cock.

Dick pressed her close to his chest, her nipples like spikes. "It seems I can't get enough of you Chaudri women."

"Now I see why Bethany is so enamored with you. You are kind and considerate, and the best sex partner I've ever had." Mrs. Chaudri kissed him hard, keeping her lips on his for a long time.

"I thought there would be no emotion between us. Isn't that what you said?"

Mrs. Chaudri hugged Dick and kissed him again. "I guess I was wrong. There needs to be some emotion or it is just fucking."

Dick startled at her first use of the word.

"Now, I must leave. My husband and daughter will be wondering what happened to me. The stores closed hours ago." She stood, cum dribbling down her thigh. She dabbed at it with her panties.

Dick stood, his heavily exercised cock on display. "So, will we be getting together again?"

"I don't know. Why, would you like to?"

She was being coy. He knew she'd want another ride; it was only a matter of when. "I just wanted to know if I should buy some condoms?"

Mrs. Chaudri smiled. "Yes. More than just a few." She pulled on her bra. "Can you latch me?"

Dick closed the clasp.

Mrs. Chaudri finished getting dressed while Dick stayed naked. "I'll let myself out." She kissed him again. "What a lovely man you are!"

Dick fell backwards onto the bed. Perhaps Mrs. Chaudri was his relief valve. Her naked body and memories of Bethany were a potent combination. He rolled to the side, into a damp patch. Shit, I'd better strip the sheets.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

So, Penny and Dick both got their share of the tawdry Chaudris. Cassi is still missing in action. Rod and Bethany still havenÕt had sex, and Penny still lusts for her father, who seems resolute in refusing her. Complicated enough for a few more chapters?

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.