STRIP Ch. 15

Story Info
Quinn comes to visit after Rod dumps her.
4.3k words
4.59
14.3k
5
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - The Return of Quinn's Quim

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is Chapter Fifteen of a multi-part Naked In School story. The
characters:

Father: Dick Treyshun

Mother: Cassi Fallopia

(Second marriage for each.)

Son (his): Rod Treyshun

Daughter (hers): Penny Fallopia

Bethany Chaudri: Penny's best friend and sometimes Rod's girlfriend

Venka Chaudri: Bethany's father

Indira Chaudri: Bethany's mother

Quinn: Rod's previous STRIP partner

In Chapter 14, Dick finishes up with Bethany, only to be faced with the prospect of fucking her mother. Dick defers the privilege to his son, Rod, who in all this time hasn't bedded Bethany. Dick gets a panic call from Dr. Lynnruth Heyson at school, that his wife Cassi has confronted her and her coworker (and lover) Dr. Rupert Breedmore about the Rod/Quinn episode during a STRIP lesson. Dick drives to school, passes his daughter Penny and all of her fellow cheerleaders in the hall, and enters the STRIP lab, to find Cassi forcing Dr. Breedmore to demonstrate how Rod and Quinn graduated from camel toe slide to full, groin-banging sex. They both learn that the STRIP program has been halted due to the incident. When Cassi lures Dr. Breedmore into penetration, Dr. Henson takes Dick as a partner in revenge. Everybody gets an orgasm just as Quinn enters the room.

At home over dinner, Cassi explains their newly open marriage to the two kids. Dick and Penny retreat to her room for intimacy, leaving a reluctant Rod with Cassi. Penny offers to help Dick up his number of sleeping partners by introducing him to the cheerleading squad, who found him irresistible earlier that day. Dick doesn't look forward to the possibility, wanting just his old monogamous Cassi back.


* * * * * * * * * *

Dick woke up the next morning, his wife Cassi adjusting her position in bed. "You up?"

"Yeah." Cassi lifted her head, a bent arm supporting her torso. "Have I told you, I'm proud of you for trying to keep up."

Did she mean catch up or keep up? "You mean you haven't stopped?"

"Why would I? This is working out well. If I'd stopped, then I couldn't help Venka Chaudri achieve a normal sexual relationship with his wife. She's some woman, right? Change of pace for you."

She was having sex therapy with Bethany's father? "Cassi, can we stop this right now, even or not?"

"Don't focus on the numbers, sweetheart. Focus on the experiences. Savor them. I know, let me tell you a story-"

"Not another one."

Cassi replied in a false nasal tone, "Yes, another one."

Dick pulled himself up and leaned against the headboard. At least he could be comfortable while listening to another of his wife's sexual adventures downstate. "Go on."

"Good. Daddy's second car, the one he let me use during my visit, was stalling out at stoplights. So I drove it to Dirk's Garage. Did I ever mention Dirk?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Well, Dirk and I went to high school together. He was the school stud, at least by reputation. Rumor was that he'd deflowered every cute girl in high school and some of the homely ones as well. Every cheerleader, at a minimum."

Sounded like a busy fella. "Were you a cheerleader back then?"

"No, I was in the pompom squad. And some of them told stories. Of course, you could never tell who was telling the truth. See, every girl wanted to have The Dirk Experience. That's what they called it."

"Did you have The Dirk Experience?"

"Nope. Somehow, he never gat around to me."

Dick expected that by the end of Cassi's story, that would change. "So, how was old Dirk?" Pot belly and bald?

"He looked just about the same. Still tall, muscular and good with his hands. He was so happy to see me."

Dick could picture Dirk's good hands on Cassi's body without another word. "I bet. The one that got away."

"Really! Anyway, I explained why I was downstate - visiting my folks. I didn't say a word about us. He told me that he'd check out the car. While he was poking around under the hood, we were swapping stories. Then, somehow, he remembered that we'd never done it. How did he put it? 'I nailed most of the pom squad, but not you.' His coarse language was a turn on."

"Should I change my vocabulary?"

"Shhhh. He mentioned checking the points and plugs. Then he looked up and stared at my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra under my white silk blouse."

"The one I brought back from China?"

"Uh-huh. Then he licked his lips and said, 'I think your points need checking too.' He put his greasy fingers on my nipples and twisted them, not hard, but not gentle either."

"Not the shirt! It was hand made."

"Will you stop interrupting? It was just a shirt. He unbuttoned it and pulled at them, fingers on flesh. Then he said, 'Hmmm they need tweaking' and that's what he did. Well, I practically creamed in my panties. You know how sensitive my nipples are!"

"I have a vague recollection." Dick reached up to demonstrate his technique but Cassi slapped his outreached arm away. "You shouldn't get all jealous when I share these stories. Anyway, I told him I'd better take off my pants or he'd make a mess of them too."

"And your panties too, I suspect."

"Of course. Then he led me into the office, to a beat-up old sofa, and he got undressed as well."

Dick sat silent, arms folded. He knew what question Cassi expected, and he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

"He had a huge cock, okay? Maybe ten inches, and really thick."

"And you could take that?"

"Dirk slathered my pussy with auto lubricant to make it fit without pain. Only problem was getting the grease off afterwards. I took a one hour shower and scrubbed myself raw to get clean. With Dirk's help." Cassi's lips formed a coy smile.

Dick expected that Dirk got a second helping using natural lubrication. Cassi enjoyed fucking in the shower. At least, she used to. Dick's cock was unsurprisingly hard. "Got time for a shower this morning?"

"Why must you be so competitive? I had sex with Dirk in the shower so you think we need to do the same thing. Have an imagination!"

"Okay, let's have sex in bed." Dick reached to grab his wife.

Cassi threw off the covers and got out. "I've got an appointment with Dr. Fine. Funny, she called and asked me come over. I'm the one who usually initiates the appointments."

I wonder if the good doctor is going to tell Cassi about my sexual encounter with her receptionist Lana Witherspoon, thought Dick. Maybe it would be better if I told Cassi.

Dick attempted to get up the courage to confess as he got dressed. By the time he was emotionally prepared and had gone downstairs, Cassi was heading for the door. "Listen, before you go-"

"I'm late. Here's a shopping list for what I need to make dinner." Cassi thrust a scrap of paper into Dick's hand, placed a hot kiss on Dick's lips, turned and walked out to the garage.

-----

Dick dragged himself to the local grocery store. Evidently they were having chicken, noodles and broccoli for dinner. He traversed the aisles, searching out the primary ingredients as well as seasonings Cassi specified. When Dick came around the end cap to the next aisle, Dick faced three cheerleaders from Penny's squad. They were checking out the shelves, filling their communal basket with snack food. Until they saw Dick, at which time they stopped shopping and converged.

"Mr. Treyshun!" said the first cheerleader, whose vest had 'Ivy' embroidered on it.

"Yes. Hi, girls." These weren't girls. They were young women, just like Penny. Sexy, horny young women who Penny had offered to set up with her father. "It looks like you're having a party."

"We are!" said the young woman whose vest read 'Juli.' "Shelley is having a bridal shower and we're the planners."

Dick had no idea that one of the high school cheerleaders was getting married. "Isn't she a little young?"

"Maybe, but she found out she's pregnant."

"Juli!" shouted Ivy.

"Well, she is," said Juli. "Otherwise, why would she marry that jerk Brad?"

Ivy punched Juli in the shoulder. "You're giving Mr. Treyshun the wrong idea."

Juli shuffled close to Dick. "Maybe I'm giving him the right impression. That given the right man, a cheerleader can be very enthusiastic."

"At games! Cheering at games!" said Ivy.

Juli pressed her shoulder into Dick's chest. "Maybe you'd like to help out. At the party?"

"How could I do that?" Dick wasn't very good at party planning. Cassie took care of their social obligations.

"We haven't found entertainment, you know. And Penny says you're very entertaining."

"She did?" Had Penny told her cheerleader teammates about their sexual activities? Dick swallowed hard.

Ivy delivered yet another punch to the Juli's shoulder.

Juli rubbed the area of impact. "Quit it, that hurts. You don't want me out of commission for the final competition."

"I'll stop as soon as you quit this obnoxious behavior. You'll have to forgive Juli, Mr. Treyshun. She can't control her hormones."

"I understand." His wife Cassie couldn't either.

"Well, if you decide to participate - in any way, with any of us -- just let Penny know. Okay?" Juli winked.

"I will. I mean, I'll let Penny know. If I decide to."

The girls giggled and trotted away, wiggling their asses under short skirts. What had Penny told them about having sex with him? They needed a serious chat. And what about the third girl with her arm in a cast? She'd just stood there, silent, her embroidered name hidden by the school-colored sling.

-----

Dick drove home and put the purchased items in the fridge. Faint familiar sounds drifted downstairs from the second floor. He followed them upstairs to his son's bedroom. They were the sounds of sex, in progress, grunting, groaning, and heavy breathing. My kids are fucking, he thought. This has gone too far! He threw open the door. Rod was on top of Bethany, both of them naked, pumping away. Dick couldn't tear his eyes away from Bethany's nude body, especially her bountiful tits.

"Mr. T!", shouted Bethany.

"Dad?" Rod stopped humping his girlfriend.

"Sorry. You two back together?" Odd question, since they were joined at the groin.

"I've been ignoring my feelings all this time," said Rod. "We finally talked it out."

And stuck it in.

"We're meant for each other. No offense." Bethany pressed Rod tight against her, hiding her voluptuous breasts.

"I'm happy for both of you. Really." Dick was a bit jealous. Bethany had been a marvelous sex partner. As Rod's girlfriend, Dick would have to abstain.

"Thanks, Dad. Now can we get a little privacy?"

"Yeah, we weren't done yet." Bethany's hands drifted to Rod's ass.

"Oh yeah. Sure. Of course." Dick closed the door.

He heard whispering, giggling and the sound of two bodies resuming the sex act. Rather than being a audio voyeur, Dick went downstairs and channel surfed. Safer than masturbating to porn and getting caught by the woo-some couple with his cock hanging out. Nothing on any of his 200 channels.

Soon after, Rod and Bethany descended the stairs. "We're going out." Rod checked his back pocket for his wallet.

"Sex makes me thirsty." Bethany put her arm around Rod's waist. "My treat for Slurpee's at Seven-Eleven."

They'd been gone only a couple of minutes and the doorbell rang. I wonder what they forgot? thought Dick.

He opened the door. Quinn stood there, crying. "Oh, Mr. Treyshun!" She crossed the threshold and fell into his arms. "Rod broke up with me!" Her tears moistened his shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" Dick stroked her head. Her body felt good against his. He couldn't dismiss the memories of fucking her at the cleaners. And his cock wasn't completed deflated from the sight of Bethany naked.

"He said it was all a big mistake, that he doesn't love me. He loves Bethany." She took a ragged breath. "And the worst part, he got me all interested in sex. And now that STRIP is cancelled-" Crying cut off her speech.

Dick was still holding her, borderline caressing her. "There must be other boys at school-" Was Dick actually suggesting she find another student to fuck?

"I'm a laughing stock. Everybody knows what Rod said. There were witnesses, over a dozen. Him yelling out loud how he loved me and loved having sex with me. Loved! And I believed him. And now, he sent me this text." She practically smashed her phone into Dick's face.

The message read, 'Sorry, we are a mistake.'

Quinn pulled back the phone. "Is that what I am? A mistake? I am so humiliated! And the whole school knows we fucked like rabbits and screwed up the STRIP program. And the STRIPers are pissed off, because they can't get credit for sex at school anymore." She wiped her tears on her sleeve. "Is that why you were at school? Because of what Rod and I did?"

"My wife wanted to know what happened, and she insisted on getting a demonstration."

"Okay, so that explains your wife with Dr. Breedmore." Quinn's eyes were wide and damp. "But why were you having sex with Dr. Heyson?"

Dick hadn't gone to school to screw the STRIP moderator, at least not at first. "Dr. Heyson got jealous and decided to get even with Dr. Breedmore, who's her boyfriend."

"Oh." Quinn's face still showed a puzzled look.

Dick didn't share his previous sexual liaison with Heyson, which had been interrupted by Breedmore. "My wife, she's a bit oversexed." So was he, as Quinn already knew.

"So she sleeps with other men." Quinn was hugging back, tighter, pressing her body against him. "Does your wife mind if you sleep with other women?"

She deserved the truth, and Dick deserved some sexual satisfaction. "No. In fact, for some strange reason, she thinks it's healthy for our marriage if I do." Dick knew the answer in advance. "Why do you ask?"

Quinn's hips ground against Dick's crotch. "Because ever since Rod and I did it in class, I've been horny. And I know that we fit together really well. Now that he's dumped me, and your wife doesn't mind-"

"Don't put it like that. Rod didn't dump you. Maybe he said things he shouldn't have-"

Quinn kissed Dick, soft at first. "We fit together really well, you and me." Her kisses got harder, more demanding. One hand slid down to his groin and took hold. "Remember how it felt?"

"Yes, I do." Dick thought about the interrupted sex they'd shared, and the sex he'd just witnessed. Good thing Rod and Bethany had left. Quinn seeing either of them wasn't a good idea. Dick was cautious. Taking advantage of Quinn on the rebound wasn't fair to her. "Maybe we can get together some time-"

"How about now? Show me your bedroom. It'll be a lot more comfortable than a laundry ladder."

Dick's desire overwhelmed his sense. "Come on."

They practically ran upstairs to the master bedroom. Quinn threw her clothes off, exposing a familiar and sexy body. She laid back on the bed, legs spread. "I'm oh so ready."

Dick stripped and approached the young woman. He had the urge and acted on it. His face moved to her labia.

Quinn tried to squirm away but there was no place to go. "Oh god! Not your tongue. Your prick! Fuck me."

Dick took one lick and then slid up, his firmed cock wiggling across her stomach.

Quinn grabbed it and pulled the first few inches into her. "Yesssss! So good. How does it feel for you?"

Quinn's vagina was tight, and she had great control over her muscles. "Amazing, just like I remembered."

Her legs wrapped around, holding Dick in place. "See we were meant for each other." More kisses. "I think I love you."

Dick's lips moved from hers to her cheek, then her neck. "Don't confuse sex with love. I mean, we're going to have a good time with each other, but-"

"Shut up and fuck me."

Dick pulled back and penetrated his full length. She was right. The fit was perfect.

"Oh, Mr. Treyshun, your cock is awesome, even better than Rod's-"

A voice in the doorway asked "Really?"

Quinn looked up over Dick's shoulder. "Rod!"

Dick turned his head. Rod and Bethany stood in the bedroom doorway.

"Forgot my purse." Bethany shook the small blue handbag. "I see you're enjoying Mr. T."

Quinn stammered, "I - I -"

"It's okay." Bethany hugged Rod closer. "Mr. T and I had sex a couple of times. Once you've had him, it's tough not to want more."

"You have?" Quinn's puzzled expression returned.

"That was back before we knew that Rod and I were meant for each other." Bethany nuzzled Rod's neck. "You two can do whatever you want-"

Rod's voice was low, measured. "I'm sorry, Quinn. I got carried away in class, and in the throws of sexual excitement, I said things I shouldn't have. It wasn't fair to you. I know that now. Please forgive me."

Quinn laid there, silent and pouting.

Bethany dragged Rod's arm. "Come on, let's leave them alone. Have fun you two."

They departed as quickly as they'd come.

Dick's cock had shriveled, escaping Quinn's pussy.

"That was so weird. So you and Bethany?" asked Quinn.

"Yes, we did, but that's semen under the bridge."

Quinn smiled. "Now you're all mine." She groped for his erection, now gone. "Let me get you back up. I got an A in blow jobs."

It didn't take much, a few licks of Dick's length, a few sucks of the tip, and he was hard again. "Good job."

"Can I be on top this time?"

"Sure, why not?" Dick looked forward to watching Quinn's tits bounce. He laid back.

Quinn straddled Dick's hips, poised over his cock and slid down. She parked her buttocks on his thighs and undulated her hips. "Wow, this feels different."

Dick's cock was rubbing near Quinn's clit, increasing her pleasure. "Anything to help."

"It's good to have a big, hard penis inside me. Really good." Quinn supported herself on stiff arms while Dick's stiff cock massaged her pussy.

Dick startled at the appearance of his daughter in the doorway.

"Daddy!"

Quinn turned but kept Dick's cock partially lodged in her pussy. "Penny?"

"I was going to invite you over to have sex with my father but now I don't have to. Feels good?"

"You were? I mean, he's even better than Rod. But how come?"

"Mom and Dad are having an extramarital affairs contest." Penny took one step into the room. "If you didn't like him, I'd be happy to take your place."

Quinn glanced at Dick and back to Penny. "With your father?"

Penny dropped her backpack. "It's only fair. After all, Rod is fucking Mom."

"What? You've got to be kidding!" Quinn's hips stopped moving, but Dick's cock remained embedded.

"Their open marriage thing started with incest, Rod and Mom, so anything goes."

"Your father told me, but I didn't really believe it." Quinn stared at Dick. "Is it true?"

Cassi appeared in the doorway. The Treyshun bedroom had become a meeting room. "Hello, dear. You must be Quinn. I hope you're enjoying my husband." Cassi came further into the room, joining her daughter. "Is what true?"

12