Strip Club

Story Info
Get some pussy on a bar stool in a strip club.
1.6k words
2.98
57.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

I was at the company meeting in Chicago one weekend. The company that I work isn't all that big and don't put in fancy hotel. But the one I was staying in was fairly nice. The Saturday meeting got over at four o'clock. I when to my hotel and changed into slack and a knit shit. I when to the bar and had a couple of drink and when out to dinner.

I though while I was in Chicago I would just look the place over. It was just about nine when I finished dinner. I when walking down the streets I saw a small bar that wasn't very busy and when in an had a beer. While I was drinking my beer the bartender came over and talked me. I asked, "Were the action around here?"

He said, "Ruth's strip club just two bocks down the street that away", and pointed.

I finished my beer and when down the street in the direction the bartender has pointed. I found Ruth' strip club. There were almost necked girl painted on the windows. I looked between two of the pictures and the joint was jumping. There were men of all ages and a few women in their twenty and thirties mixed in. The women had on dresses that just about show every think they had. I figured most of the women were prostates look in for a John to go to a hotel with and fuck them.

I when in the door and there was a big black man standing just inside the door. There was a cover charge of five bucks and minimum of two drinks. I played the cover charge and when in. I had to weave my way though men to get to the bar. When I got to the bar there was only one empty stool. I manage to squeeze in and got on the stool. I order a beer and was drink it looking around. There was a stage with three almost naked girls on the stag. The girl just had on a G-string with pasties over there nipples. They all had big breasts. One was rubbing her pussy on a pole and said, "I like this, it's away hard."

The men whistled and though coins on the stage. The girl with the biggest boob came of the stage and was going from table to table bending over to let the men get a closer look at her big boobs. The men would touch her big boobs and put a dollar bill in her bra. The girl that had been rubbing her pussy against the pole came to the front of the stag and squatted down and pulled her g-string to one side showing the men her shaved pussy. The men were all over each other to touch the girl's pussy and put dollar in her g-string.

The other girl wasn't to good looking. I think she was just about to the end of being on the stage and showing her tits and pussy. Her breasts dropped quit bad and she had on a black triangular bottom that covered her pussy all the way up to her waist. She only had two dollars sticking out of the cloth that cover her pussy.

I looked at the stool beside me and the man had gone. There was a young lady setting on the stool with a back leather mini dress on that was cut low to where I could see the top of her nice firm breasts. The leather dress must have cost at lest a thousand dollars. She sure didn't look like she belonged in a strip club.

She said to me, "Hi there, I haven't see you in her before, you must be new in the big city of Chicago."

I said, "you are right, my name is Mike, I'm just here for a company meeting. I will be going back home tomorrow night. Could I buy you a drink?"

She said, "I'm Anne and glad to met you Mike. Yes you can buy me a drink, I will have a martini."

I order Anne a martini and while Anne was sipping the martini she tuned on the stool toward me and lifted up the front of her short black leather skit and let me see her shaved pussy.

I thought to my self I can't afford her, she must be a very expensive prostitute to wear a dress like that and show me her shaved pussy.

Anne put her hand on the front of my slacks and felt my cock. I grabbed my beer and took a big swallow.

Anne put her mini skirt back down and covered her shaved pussy and said, "did you like what you just saw, I sure liked what I just felt."

I just set there and look in Ann's smiling face and trying to figure out how much money I had with me and how much Anne would charge to fuck her shaved pussy.

Anne moved her stool closer to mine, so close that she just could get her leg back between our stools. She pulled the front of her black leather mini skit back up and let me see her shave pussy again. She reached over and unzipped my slacks and reached in side and took my cock out, which was now semi-hard.

She stocked my cock until I was fully hard. Anne was looking at my face and I was looking up and down the bar and behind us to see if any one was looking at what Anne was doing to me.

Anne kept stocking my cock and said, "You have a nice one, I just knew you would have."

Anne took another sip of her martini as she stocked my cock. I looked at the man on the stool beside me and he was looking at the girls on the stage, cheering them on.

Anne had stocked my cock so long that my head was cover with pre-cum. I reached over to touch her pussy. Anne said, "NO, No, this is my party. Turn on your stool and face me."

I had to tilt my stool back to get my leg between Anne's and my stools.

Anne reached in a pocket of her black leather dress and got a condom out. She used both hands to put the condom on my hard cock. She moved both hand to feel up and down my cock to see if the condom was on my cock just right.

Anne scooted forward on her stool and took my cock head between her full soft pussy lips. She scooted a little future forward and took my cock head in her pussy. God Anne was wet and tighter than I though she would be.

Anne said, "Scoot your stool toward me and run you cock in my pussy as deep as you can."

I had to put my leg between hers and the stool to get all my nine-inch cock in her pussy.

We both had one elbow on the bar counter just looking at each other like we were just talking as I moved back and forth on my stool, running my hard cock in and out of her very wet and so hot pussy.

Anne took another sip of her martini and said as she smile at me, "You sure can hold your cum back. Most men would have filled the condom by now."

Anne was giving my hard cock little hunches with her pussy and I moved back and forth in my stool, going in and out of her tight hot pussy.

I looked around again so see if any one was looking at what Anne and I were doing. Every man had his eyes glued to the stag watching the girl rub her pussy against the pole, while the other girl was give the men peaks of her pussy when she would pull her G-strap to one side. Her G-sting was full of dollar bills.

Anne face tuned from a smiling to pure pleasure and her pussy got tighter around my cock and I titled my stool forward and ready when in Ann's pussy deep.

The smile came back on Anne's face at the same time her pussy quit squeezing my cock.

Anne got an even bigger smile on her face and said, "you've fuck me long enough. I had the orgasm that I wanted to have."

Anne did thing to my cock with her pussy that I had never felt before. I speed up moving back and forth on my stool and filled the condom full.

Anne slid back on her stool and let my still hard cock come out of her pussy. There was just enough room for Anne to stand up between her stool and my still hard cock. She smiled at me and said, "Thanks for the martini and every think else you gave me, but I must go now. I would love to have another drink with you the next time you are back in Chicago", and squeeze between the stools and left the club.

There I set with a hard-on and a condom on my cock full of my cum on my cock. I ordered another beer and drank it as my cock gradually when soft. The condom fell of my cock and on the floor. I zipped my fly back up and got up off the stool. As I was going out the door I was figuring when my company's next meeting in Chicago would be. I sure would come back to Ruth's strip club and hope to buy Anne another martini.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers