Strip Club Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Bisexual fantasy comes to life at a strip club.
1.3k words
3.85
38.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

I was on a trip with a friend (let's call him "K", for now). He booked us a hotel room, but we weren't ready to "retire" for the night. K left it to me to chose our entertainment for the evening.

I had only recently began to explore my bisexual fantasies. As such, a fantasy of mine was to visit a strip club, to experience a lap dance (or a few), to be turned on in a public place and be helpless to satisfy myself, to find myself alone in a dark room with a sexy woman...

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"I've always wanted to go to a strip club."

We found ourselves at a local club. The parking lot was dark. K opened my door and pulled me close to him as I stepped out, demonstrating clearly to anyone we passed that I was His to protect. We walked in and found a seat in the corner. The hostess came over and K spoke with her, though I was too mesmerized by the delectable sights to pay much attention to the conversation. The hostess left and returned with our drinks which K had apparently ordered. K had ordered my favorite drink and a personal aphrodisiac, a Wet Pussy - half Tequila Rose and half Malibu coconut rum - a sweet shot of sexiness that never failed to help me get in the mood. I know that I shared with K that this was my favorite drink. But did he somehow know why?

Quickly I was enraptured by a Latina beauty. K beckoned her over. They spoke, she glanced over at me with a smile, they spoke some more. Again, I found it difficult to follow the conversation. He handed her some money and before I could process what that meant, her gentle hand wrapped around mine and led me through the curtain.

A dimly lit room, black vinyl benches around the perimeter of the room separated by deep crimson curtains and backed by mirrors. Mirrors everywhere. I stood there absorbing every angle of this gorgeous creature in a single glance. She smiled at me and led me to a bench, gently pushing me back to sit. She straddled my leg, wrapped her arms around my neck, and slid her breasts against me, starting from my own heaving chest up my neck, and to my mouth. I could not help myself. I took her hardened nipple into my mouth, pressing my teeth against the sensitive base, and began to suck. She laughed, "Whoa, whoa, easy sweetie."

I apologized, embarrassed, and she pressed her breast against my lips again. This time I was gentle, caressing her nipple with the tip of my tongue, exploring her breast as my hands began nervously to reach for her thighs, traveling up to her ass. Suddenly I felt an incredible spark from deep within my womanhood. I threw my head back in ecstasy as this beauty pressed her fingers into the crotch of my jeans as if to push through into my wet pussy. Oh my god! I was so wet! My clit throbbed as her fingers pressed, wiggled, released. I could feel myself closing in on the edge of release!

She stood up. I looked up. She reached out her hand, and led me out of the room to K.

"How was it?"

I could barely breathe my response. "Wow"

"Very good," K sounded like a purring panther.

I took my seat next to him. I can't tell you how long we sat there, how many dancers mesmerized me, or how many Wet Pussies I swallowed. Then there she was. A perfectly tanned, perfectly proportioned beauty. Her hair was parted into two low pony tails and teased to give that freshly-fucked-hair look, with bangs slightly parted in the center of her forehead. She was gorgeous and she made me wet the moment she stepped onto the stage.

When her song was done, she descended the stairs and walked away. K took me by the hand and I rose to follow him. He was following her! K instructed me to sit ... wait, K instructed me to sit? I was helpless in his stare and I sat and he sat with me with his arms wrapped around me as if to say "Mine." I sat and watched, or rather stared, this vision on the main stage as she turned, strolled, teased. Then she got down on her hands and knees, and, oh fuck! She was crawling to me, staring deep into my sole, so deep I could feel myself pushing closer toward release. She continued to move as she stared at me and I could not help touching my breasts and stroking the inside of my thighs. Our eyes were locked and it was like she was dancing only for me. K excused himself to buy us some drinks, though I was too distracted to really notice his absence.

Her song finished and she strutted down the stairs, staring at me the entire time. She came over and asked if I would like a lap dance. I was stupefied and all I could do was point to K at the bar. After all, this was K's treat to me. She giggled. Oh that joyfully devious giggle of hers. She turned to K, they spoke, then she turned to me and giggled again before she bent down before me and spread my legs apart. She giggled as she turned away from me and started to rub her ass against pelvis. Oh GOD she felt so good! She pushed my thighs even further apart as she turned and knelt before me. Her seemingly delicate hands started stroking my inner thighs. Then her nails scraped against my jeans so hard I thought she might tear through the fabric and into my skin. I gasped and she giggled again as she lifted both hands up to her ears and struck down on my inner thighs. I glanced over at K who had a Cheshire cat grin across his face. Then I scanned the rest of the bar and noticed every eye was on us. I expected to feel self conscious but instead I felt elated. I was excited that I was now part of the entertainment.

As her song concluded, K walked up behind her, looked into my eyes for a moment, and handed her a tip. She climbed onto my lap, I thought in thanks of the tip. Then I heard K's voice, "She's yours for two more." Wait, two more what? She giggled again and placed her finger under my chin, drawing me into her eyes. "We'll start on the next song," she said with a devious smile. While we "waited" for the next song, she pressed her tits against my face. I inhaled her scent and felt myself getting ever wetter, a musky, arousing scent with a hint of vanilla. I reached up tentatively and started caressing her thighs and her ass, still glancing over at the bar and finding several eyes watching and several pants bulging, with pants fighting to contain the hardening cocks that were resulting from our performance.

The rest is mine and K's to remember except for this last thing I will share. With every slap and claw at my thighs, with every hard squeeze of my nipples, with every glance at the leering eyes of the turned-on men, and women, around us, I wanted her to take me home with her, to do her bidding and to give myself wholly to her. But with one glance at K, I realized to whom I really did belong, though I had yet to learn what that feeling would truly mean.

She shall remain a lovely memory of heat, seduction, lesbian fantasies nearly fulfilled, and of gratifying pain, a muse that would become an inspiration for my recent lifestyle growth.

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers