Strip Club Owners Get a Treat

Story Info
One night, their dancers decide to give the couple a treat.
862 words
3.9
19.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phnw
phnw
3 Followers

Bill waved off the last couple to leave and shut the door behind them sliding the middle bolt just in case.

Half way back up the stairs he was greeted by the delicious sight of a firm round jean clad arse in the air. Cat was bending down to remove a now out of date poster for tonight's event. As he approached, his loins stirring, Cat straighten up and turned to him. Her sideways smile recognising the start of his desire but she moved away back up the stairs. 'Hmm I'm going to have to chase her' thought Bill.

Cat must have read his mind because she stopped. 'We can't honey, the girls are still here' she whispered. "So" came back the response defiantly. He knew she was right though; it had been their agreement to be very careful not to make things uncomfortable for any of their staff by getting pleasure mixed up with business at the club. And while he agreed with the decision, over the last few weeks watching the beautiful, sexy girls strip and dance and tease their customers it had been very difficult not to want to break this. Especially as he knew that Cat was finding it hard too. He had previous caught her memorised gazes at a couple of the girls in particular when she thought not one was looking.

Bill adjusted himself slightly, his jeans providing very little camouflage for his recent thoughts, and made his way after Cat back into the main club area. They would finish up the tidying he decided and then he could whisk her off for some play time and relief.

Making his way into the main room squinting to see better and frowning that the lights were now off he accidently bumped into someone. "AHH..hhh" he exclaimed. Cat quickly silenced him with her hand and a hush in his ear. When he made to break away in annoyance at being treated in this manner she whispered in his ear "shhh.. look over there..." he looked at where she was indicating with the tilt of his head. "What do you think we should do..?" For a moment he couldn't work out what she was referring to, still slightly annoyed that she was man-handling his head in this manner and keeping her hand over his mouth.

Just as he was tempted to bite it he saw what she was talking about. Just on the stage ahead was a soft glow emitting through the curtains which were slightly agape. In this light you could just make out the gentle curve of a women's figure. A hand was carefully tracing the women's outer lines, over the breast, across the torso and down towards her smooth pussy. Bill's breath caught in his throat. It was Rita, one of the sexiest girls who worked for them, that they could see. A soft moan came from her lips snaking out from behind the certain to envelop the two frozen watchers. Bill sensed Cat stood rigid next to him tremble a little as the head belonging to the hand appeared next to Rita's breast taking the women's darkly coloured nipple between her teeth and beginning to nibble.

Her hands glided down Rita's sides nearly to her knees and then travelled back up resting near her hips. One hand then started to tease Rita's legs apart while the other stroked her inner thigh and worked its way towards her pussy. As the girl's fingers slid into the women's juicy cunt a gasp escaped from all three women. Cat's outburst made Bill jump and made him really aware that they were probably not supposed to be watching this private show.

As he considered what to do he was distracted by more moans coming from the stage and saw that Jena had moved into a kneeling position to feast on the other woman's juices. Next to him Cat shuddered and came to lean on his slightly. Putting an arm around her back he was tempted to slide his hand into her jeans. Thinking 'what the heck' he quietly placed his hand down the back and around underneath her. Cat didn't stop him and he was rewarded with warm pussy honey gliding his fingers in. Cat moaned and sank more weight onto him. He flicked open her top button to give him more room and press his fingers deeper inside her circling one around her engorged clit.

Both were memorized by the performance ahead of them with Jena licking and sucking Rita to orgasm. As Rita called out for mercy and Jena obliged with her tongue and fingers orchestrating the finale Bill heard Cat's groans and felt her contract around his fingers as she came and they both slid quietly to the floor.

Bill held her and listened to the heavy breathing subside. After a while a door clicked shut and looking up seeing the curtains empty and still he realised they were alone. Leaning across and undoing Cat's remaining jean buttons he started to slide them off.

He promised Cat with a kiss on the neck and a whisper that her next orgasm would be better than the last...

phnw
phnw
3 Followers