Strip Game Addicts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm enjoying myself." Amy responded.

"you enjoy standing here, the only one naked, in front of us, as we record you, our total slave?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying standing here, only one naked, in front of you, as you record me, your total slave."

"Are you turned on, Amy? Are you horny?"

"Yes, I am extremely turned on and horny."

"Do you want to go back to getting yourself off on my hand?" The last question was obviously by Nicole, who stuck her hand out again.

"Yes, I do." Amy eagerly replied.

And So Amy was asked to continue, this time under the sight of a high definition camera meticulously capturing every inch of her body and every tiny movement she made as she went back to grinding against Nicole's hand.

It didn't take long for Amy to get back in the mood, soon enough she'd had enough, she took Nicole's hand by the wrist and began thrusting it into her more vigorously until she erupted in orgasm.

"Next up is yard chores, Amy, come on." Jamie said, and Amy was taken to the back yard to do some chores, herded along with smacks on her ass, all taken diligently by Amy.

Once again in the open air, Amy was told to pick up a rake and clean away all the twigs and dead leaves that floated into the backyard, seeing how it was summer, there weren't that many leaves about, however the work was still hard, and Amy was building up a sweat in the hot and humid sun as she went about, Amy could feel herself growing hornier as she did, thanks to her exposure and the heat.

Next she was set about to weed the yard, so as Amy got on her hands and knees, the three made sure to get a good angle from which to capture this view, the same went for planting seeds and saplings, this of course didn't help her arousal one bit.

Finally, Amy was told to water the yard, however she was stopped when she reached for the hose:

"Don't use the hose, Amy." Jamie called out, perplexed, Amy looked back at the three grinning faces, and that's when it hit her, that said, Amy had grown quite randy from the work she did, so she did not mind, in fact, she quite liked the idea, not that she'd ever admit it of her own accord.

With that, Amy took a seat on the lush, green lawn and lay down on her back, spreading her legs open and moving her hand down to her quite excited nether regions, she thrust her fingers in and began fingering herself. Her pussy, already quite wet, was begging to be touched, so it was no surprise that the moment her finger came into contact with her aching clitoris, Amy practically squealed from the powerful sensation that rocked her body when she did, she was also painfully aware that such an occurrence was met with more laughter from her friends, something that, yes, did discontent her, but also had quite a powerful effect of also humiliating and arousing her, to be shown as so desperate for release now, despite her previous many orgasms, was quite a blow to her dignity.

All of the raging emotions only facilitated another act of masturbation, her hands were quite eager to move and finger her pussy harder and harder, her breathing quickened as realization after realization sank in, the exposure, the helplessness, the camera and recordings, and now even her own desires, all coalescing into one big push for Amy into her latest orgasm, now with all restraint gone, Amy's moans were quite loud and honeyed with lust, and when she hit her climax.

Amy knew that this would be the biggest orgasm of the day, even when her juices came out earlier in the day, they were nothing like this, her body convulsed in ecstasy, hips bucking wildly as she squirted her juices in great streams, copious amounts were being shot out and, for all intents and purposes, Amy had delivered on her task to water the lawn.

the cheers and claps from her friends penetrated even the haze of the orgasm glow Amy experienced, she felt instantly drained of energy, all the tension building up in her body all day long had released, something even the smaller orgasms could do nothing but build up even more, if her friends left her out there to fall asleep, she'd be perfectly fine with that.

But alas, the work of a slave is not done, as it was only sundown at this point, there were still a few hours left in the day ordained by the forfeit, thankfully, her friends seemed to realize how spent she was from her great orgasm and opted to let her take a shower and then simply lounge on the couch with them as they watched the television, she was still naked (and on the receiving end of the occasional grope), but at least she was allowed to relax, at least, until the clock finally struck midnight.

"Well Amy, you are officially a free girl again." Nicole exclaimed, as everyone's eyes turned to the clock hanging on the wall, the minutes hand finally catching up with the hours hand at the top.

"Well, that was fun." Amy breathed out a sigh of relief as she sank back into the couch "Can I have my clothes now?"

"Well, you're gonna have to ask Jamie, we gave your clothes to him." Suzie explained, and so Amy once again made the same request, this time to Jamie who was sitting next to her.

"Nope." Was all that Jamie said, he grinned and thought about it again "Well, I might be open to persuasion."

"Oh, is that how it's going to be?" Amy laughed, and turned to straddle Jamie, she could feel his hard cock through his tennis shorts, pressing against her pussy, this was an incredibly wild day, and she was still so willing to keep going, I am such a slut, aren't I? was all Amy could think to herself, grinning inwardly, as she wouldn't have it any other way, she ground her hips against Jamie's pelvis "Well?"

"Well, that's a good start in the right direction, but you're gonna need more than this." Jamie was clearly getting excited, and Amy could feel it, her heart was racing, she was no longer really obligated to do anything, she could just as easily ask for a ride home while still naked, hell, she could just streak her way home, she knew which way to go, she'd done it before, it was certainly less than what they were asking her to do, and by the look of Suzie's grin that Amy could see out of the corner of her eye, they knew it as well.

Amy reached down and into Jamie's shorts, she could feel the pulsating shaft against her fingers, and Jamie's smile gave her all the permission to continue, she slid it out past the elastic band, which slid down his legs easily as he lifted himself up for ease of removal.

And that's when Amy felt it, the hard cock innocently resting against her pussy, she rocked her hips again, grinding against it and making her want it inside her, she couldn't wait any longer.

Amy reached down and directed the tip of the cock towards her eager pussy, sliding down on it and finally getting that first taste of it inside of her, it felt like heaven after the teasing she'd been put through, as much as she enjoyed her orgasms, there was nothing like the filling sensation of a good cock entering her.

She could hear herself exhale as she thrust down against Jamie's member, she noticed herself closing her eyes, but instead forced herself to open them and look at Jamie's face, he seemed to be in utter bliss, and his expression probably looked as happy as her own right now.

That pushed her to move, Amy began moving up and down Jamie's shaft, her hands resting against the couch, her face was so close to Jamie's she leaned in for a kiss, and he returned it.

Next Amy found herself releasing a strong moan, Jamie had just thrust upwards powerfully into her, it caught her by surprise so much that Amy found herself leaning against his shoulder, she could feel his hands take hold of her waist as he continued his thrusts into her, not as forcefully as the first one, but still quite effective in making her lose her balance, she was even beginning to lose her focus, her mind going into a haze.

While she couldn't gather her thoughts clearly, she could still feel things through the fog in her head, she could feel her body grow so hot that it almost felt like she was melting, she felt him deliver a smack to her now bouncing ass, she could feel his hands snaking upwards and reaching a stop against her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, and all of those sensations caused her to lose more control over where she was, she might as well have been floating weightlessly in a sea of pleasure.

The buildup finally hit its zenith, through her haze, she could hear her own voice calling out in between the moans:

"I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna cum!!" The voice was so detached she almost thought it was someone else.

She felt Jamie finally explode inside of her, warmth spread as she felt from his semen pumping inside of her, that was when she exploded, it was a feeling like no other, it was nothing like her previous orgasms, there was no shame mixed into this sensation, not better, Amy thought later, certainly different, but definitely just as good.

Her head began to clear, she found herself still on Jamie's lap, almost hugging him, although no longer inside of her.

"That was fun..." Amy breathed out, it was all that she could manage, even her friends watching were speechless, the only thing Suzie, usually chipper and commentative, could manage was:

"Wow."

Amy then left to get herself cleaned up, thanks to her many misadventures, her mother thought it was best to get Amy on the pill just in case for cases like these, so she wasn't at all worried about Jamie filling her with his spunk.

Once she was out, Jamie opted to finally take her home, though her friends had told him not to give her the clothes back until she made it home, Amy had groaned, Jamie laughed.

The ride back home was silent, though it was a more content silence than an awkward one, Amy's hands found themselves wandering to her privates yet again, but not in lust, she almost felt fascinated by the sensation of her own gentle touch, maybe it was the fatigue from a busy day, maybe it was the good vibes from all the pleasure, but it was almost a hypnotic feeling.

When they finally reached her home, Amy stepped out of the car and headed towards her door, keys in hand, when she heard Jamie calling from his car:

"Don't you want your clothes?"

Amy put the keys into the lock, opened it, and only then, when she was halfway in, turned around, she said whilst giggling:

"Nope!" And she closed the door.

12