Strip Game Addicts Ch. 08.1

Story Info
John runs into further trouble as he gets home.
1.1k words
4.24
23.4k
6

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pre-amble

Technically, there is no strip game in the chapter, barely even a game, but it is related to the events and characters of the series, hence 8.1.

As for why it exists, some people have expressed their disappointment in how the humiliation from the previous story was very short lived, and that they would have enjoyed seeing more of it, now this isn't more of the same thing, but it's a continuation nonetheless, if any who felt that way would like, feel free to tell me so, who knows, maybe the humiliation of that night can continue.

*****

John finally got back to his own neighbourhood, he was out of breath and extremely cold; typically he would take his time returning home, but seeing how Jenna and her friends just stripped him naked, flipped him over and penetrated his ass with a vibrator until he shot his load into his own mouth, this was far from a simple day.

Imagine his horror to find his sister, sitting on the porch of their own house with her high quality digital camera, as soon as she spotted him, John was blinded by the white flash; his younger sister, Emily (Miley to him, as to not confuse her with his own friend).

"Welcome home, Bro." Miley said, slyly grinning as she brandished the camera in her hand proudly "I was worried about where you were gone, nice evening for a midnight jog."

"Not cool, Miley, delete those pictures." John tried to sound as authoritative as possible, but he was afraid that it wasn't quite coming across in his voice, sure enough, Miley did not seem the slightest bit intimidated.

"Tell you what, Bro, how about a simple bet?" Miley's grin widened as she leaned back against the porch behind her "You stay here for ten minutes, I won't lay a hand on you, and if you're hard again by the time we're done, I win."

John stood frozen, hands on his crotch covering his shame from his sister, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Winner gets to tell the loser to do whatever they want for the rest of the weekend." Miley slowly mouthed the spoils, anybody else and this might be construed for just your average sibling rivalry orders; chores, laundry, homework, the works.

But with Miley, the outcome would probably be just as humiliating as tonight was.

"Hands on your head." Reluctantly, John did as he was told, the faster he did this the sooner it would be over, for better or for worse.

John stood there for what he hoped was a few minutes, he closed his eyes for a bit, only to see his sister crouching right in front of his flaccid dick, staring quite intently at it.

"Wha-" John began, but Miley interrupted him immediately:

"I'm not touching it, this is all within the rules." Miley's smug grin told it all, she knew she didn't have to lay a finger on John to get him excited, her warm breath was tickling his genitals as her face stood inches from it.

"So how did you end up streaking your way home, brother?" Miley asked in her usual devious tone "Jenna or Emily?"

Shit. John thought, was he really that predictable? To be fair, these were the two most likely candidates at this time of night.

"Jenna." John replied tersely, he didn't want to give more information than he needed, that would be giving his sister more ammunition than he was comfortable with.

"Lovely Jenna." Miley said in a singsong voice, still staring intently at John's cock, as if trying to will it alive "Did you have fun?"

John was doing his best not to think about the events of tonight, one stray thought and he could find himself between a rock and a hard place, quite literally.

"I think you did." Miley's voice took on a suggestive hint, she pulled up her camera again and took one more picture of John's cock, quite up close this time around "You saw something you liked, didn't you?"

shit shit shit. She was trying to remind him of his night on purpose, John tried his best to keep it out of his mind, but no matter how hard he tried, John couldn't keep himself from thinking of the proverbial pink elephant.

John was now slowly getting hard, the game was already up as far as anyone was concerned.

"Ooh, we're getting a reaction, I was right!" Miley returned her focus to her camera, recording the growth one picture at a time, which certainly did nothing to deter the process until John's member was hard as a rock, being tickled by the cold breeze, Miley grinned widely. "I win, and the first order of business is for you to tell me how you ended up like this."

John began telling the tale of how Jenna orchestrated her girls night, and the incredible journey that preceded the little trick that led to his humiliation, finally leading to him getting anally penetrated on the sidewalk.

John couldn't believe it, he was standing naked in his own house's yard in front of his younger sister, telling her the sordid details of his sexual and public humiliation as he gets photographed by her.

And it was only turning him on further.

"Sounds like it was a great adventure!" Miley overenthusiastically proclaimed as John finished his story, she noticed his clear discomfort quickly and decided on her next command "And now, nature boy, I want you to sit right next to me."

Miley patted the steps of the porch next to her, and John hesitantly stepped forward to sit by her, his legs closed together to hide his erection, however, Miley was having none of it, she grabbed one of his knees and spread his legs open, exposing him once again to the street.

John was surprised to find Miley's hand reaching out to his stiff member next, beginning to slowly move her hand up and down the length of it, slow at first, she sped up gradually until she was working his cock at a brisk pace, John had closed his eyes and was enjoying himself, something Miley would not let him do so easily.

Releasing his cock, Miley leaned back gleefully as she watched John's confused face react to the sudden lack of stimuli.

"I'm not gonna get you off, do it yourself." Miley laughed, but after she let the silence hang for a second, she clarified herself "That was an order, by the way."

John leaned back and resigned himself to his fate, he let his hand continue the work his sister started as he masturbated right on his own house's front porch, legs wide open and hand working furiously against his shaft, his orgasm wasn't far off, and his semen spurted out onto his belly,

"Open wide." Miley wiped up some cum with her finger, and brought it up to her brother's mouth, which opened obediently and sucked the finger clean. "Good job, now come inside, we have so much fun to have together."

The End