Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09

Story Info
Amy goes on a road trip with her sister and mother.
12.2k words
4.71
40.6k
26

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days, Amy really hated her family.

Sure, they were okay parents, they kept her fed, clothed and sheltered, but they were very strict with their money, which Amy found odd seeing how into the hippie movement they were, in fact, Amy suspected that her obsession with strip games came as a direct cause of some of the things she saw and was made to do as a child.

Her parents embraced the philosophy whole heartedly, as a result, they were pretty lax with their dress code around (and outside) the house.

It was not unnatural for members of the family to go around in their underwear or even naked, bets were happily settled with nudity and punishments felt more like childish dares more than actual punishments.

Seeing how Amy was homeschooled for the entirety of her elementary school education, imagine her surprise when she found out that this was out of the ordinary when she was acclimating to the outside world.

Her mother Betty was now divorced, she kept the house in that settlement, but it was an amicable divorce at least, and considering her tendency, Amy's mother was back on the market in no time.

Worst yet, she felt, from that moment on, an unbelievable urge to accept any challenge to a strip game she was offered, if she didn't know that it was impossible, Amy could swear her parents programmed a trigger in her brain to do so.

That presented a problem to Amy, since the town became more acclimated to Amy's escapades, her mother naturally found out along with everybody else about her daughter's weakness, meaning that if Betty wanted her daughter to do something she didn't want to do, all she had to do was add it to her daughter's forfeit.

Homework? Make it a strip quiz.

Take out the trash? Loser has to do it naked.

Family reunion? With Amy's family, it was always a blast to see Amy arrive naked.

At least it was an effective method of discipline, more often than not, Amy learned pretty quick that if she didn't want to end up naked, she had to listen to what her mother told her to do.

As Amy grew up and reached her 18th birthday, her mother prepared a special day for her, suffice to say, the events of that day are another story unto itself, but after that, Amy's forfeits with her family took a adult direction, now they treated her like an adult, so to speak.

Today was the first day of her spring break, and Amy wanted so badly to go and have fun with her friends, but instead, she was in her mother's chevy corvette on the road with both her mother and her older sister, Debbie, touring around to see the universities and colleges that she would be applying to.

Problem was, this meant a long trip, they wouldn't even reach the first destination until the night, and they had about 5 or so colleges to visit!

Debbie sat next to Amy in the back as Betty loaded the snacks and road supplies in the passenger seat, but even with her sister in the back with her, boredom was beginning to set it.

The two had been playing war after Debbie pulled out a deck of cards, and it was a pretty enjoyable, albeit rote experience, until Debbie decided to open her mouth:

"Hey Amy, wanna make this strip war?" Amy blinked for a second, she looked over to her mother, who simply declared that she didn't mind.

Amy thought nervously for a second, she was in the car, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Besides, she was feeling a bit sick of the suffocating atmosphere inside the car which the AC failed to completely alleviate.

If there was any time to be naked, Amy would probably pick this moment, in reality, this decision was made in almost a split second, as usual, Amy wasn't one to overthink the decision of playing a strip game that deeply, the answer is always yes, the question was more along the lines of how long till the answer comes.

"Alright, I'm in." And so the game began, to make the game last longer (after all, this was for the sake of killing time), the girls agreed to use clothes as points to determine who was winning, you couldn't put clothes back on once you take them off, though.

The game itself was the standard game of War, the two use a standard deck of card to pull from, and with each turn each player takes a card and compares to their opponents, whoever has the higher card wins both cards, if the two tie then those cards get added to the pot for the next round, and winner takes all, the objective is to get as many of the cards as possible.

The nature of the game meant that it would not be long before the clothes were off the two sisters.

First went the girls' shoes and socks, the first two rounds going to Amy with a seven of hearts to a five of hearts and a six of diamonds to four of spades, the game went back and forth until Debbie managed to win both items back before winning a big war next to Debbie with an eight of diamonds to a seven of spades, each pair counting as a single item, and of course, the issue of whether the socks and shoes counted as one, two or even four items came up:

"Wehaveto draw the game out." Amy insisted on making the shoes and socks count as much as possible..

"Why? The game itself is pretty quick, I'd rather get to the good stuff." Debbie argued, wanting to make all four articles into a single item.

"That's exactly why we should draw it out, make the game a bit more suspenseful." Amy retorted.

And so they went on until Betty butted in, essentially decreeing that sock and shoes would count for two items; the sisters had argued so heavily that she was getting distracted from driving.

The next hand gave Amy a two of clubs, and just as the butterflies in her stomach warned, this was barely enough to be beaten by the three of spades Debbie got.

"Alright, which do you want?" Amy sighed, looking down at her black band shirt and frayed jeans shorts.

"Give me the shorts, I'm feeling a bit merciful." Debbie mused, and Amy began to unbutton the shorts and inched her way out of them, slowly, since the space was a bit cramped.

Underneath, Amy was wearing a pair of plain red hipsters, they had no discernable features beyond that, besides the fact that they accentuated her cute butt quite nicely.

The next round was a tie, at which point Amy was reminded of the rules:

"Since we're playing multiple rounds, that means multiple pieces of clothing have to come off." Debbie explained "So this round we're playing for two."

Amy swallowed the lump in her throat, and it seemed to drag her heart down to her stomach on its way when the cards revealed an eight of diamonds against Debbie's ten of clubs, Amy was in trouble now.

"Let's have that shirt first, Amy." Debbie chirped gleefully "I wanna see what's under there."

Amy groaned., but obeyed, lifting her shirt up off her body, revealing a grey cotton sports bra underneath.

Once the shirt was off, Amy saw her sister impishly surveying her body, deciding on which piece of clothing she wanted off first.

"That bra has to go, Amy." Debbie said, leaning back as she watched her sister sigh and take off her bra, exposing her hard nipples to the car's cool air conditioning, sat there with nothing but her red hipsters "This game might not last long at this rate."

Thankfully for Amy, Debbie was wrong, as Amy pulled out a Jack of hearts, which handily beat Debbie's five of diamonds, and now it was Debbie's turn to lose her first actual piece of clothing.

"I want the shirt." Amy requested the cotton T-shirt Debbie wore along with her gym shorts; Debbie was what Amy considered a bit of a slob, she wasn't unhygienic or anything, but she didn't put much stock into her looks, her long hair was mussed and tangled, her clothing either unflattering or inappropriate, and she rarely wore makeup, she wasn't bad looking, if anything, her rolled out of bed look somehow gave her an odd charm, a sort of natural congeniality.

However, one thing Debbie did have to her advantage was her larger breast size, unlike Amy's B-cup breasts, Debbie filled a sizable C-cup bra quite well.

"It's fine, you won't get any more." Debbie shrugged nonchalantly, and dealt out the next card, where her expression soured slightly.

Seven of diamonds against three of clubs, Amy escaped defeat by a sliver.

"You know, I think I'll take the shorts this time." Amy felt her mischievous self get the better of her, maybe she'll actually win this game if this goes on.

But Debbie's relaxed demeanor returned almost immediately, she reached down to undo her drawstrings, lacy cream white panties that betrayed readiness to show off at any time popped into view.

This time there were no quips from Debbie, she simply opted to deal the next round, and this time, she wasn't disappointed.

A five of spades against a nine of clubs, in Debbie's favor, meant that Amy was going to be sitting there completely naked.

"See?" Debbie smugly reclined once again, not bothering to order Amy around, Amy knew exactly what she had to do.

Reaching down, Amy hooked her thumbs to her waistband, and in one swift motion took the panties off, sadly, she was used to stripping in the presence of her family by now, and she was also used to forfeits being the name of the game as Debbie began dealing again.

"I'm only doing one more round, after this I'm out." Amy decided to cut her losses, she didn't want to end up her sister's virtual slave on this trip just to get a peek at her breasts or bush, and it was just proper etiquette to declare pulling out before a match is set.

"Alright, but see..." Debbie grinned once again, since this outcome was the one Amy dreaded the most "It's still one round when you tie."

And so it was, Queen of hearts against Queen of Diamonds, Amy could feel her heart skipping a beat.

Hoping beyond hope that she wins the next round, Amy drew up her dealt card, a ten of diamonds, this was a good card, and for a second, Amy got her hopes up, only to have her heart skip another beat.

Her sister held up a ten of spades, yet another tie.

Her heart racing to catch up after stumbling so much, Amy could barely hear her sister commenting on the coincidence:

"Wow, two ties in a row on the last round, pretty lucky huh?" Debbie exclaimed, quite aware of her sister's discomfort "but hey, if you win, I get a forfeit, and you get away scott free."

And so Amy clung to hope one last time.

And got a two of hearts.

Amy could barely hear her sister's gloating through the loud heartbeat she heard in her head after Debbie flipped over a six of clubs, blood rushed to her cheeks in embarrassment as her sister gloated in victory, she'd been skunked by her sister, who was still in her underwear, while Amy now had to perform three forfeits, what's worse, she could feel her nipples harden even further and pussy dampen to a dangerous rate, this was turning her on.

"So what to do with you..." Now thinking with smug satisfaction how to best humiliate her sister for losing, Debbie looked to the side, as if eyeing the cars outside that passed and trailed them "You have to moon the outside of the window for three minutes."

"What!?" Amy's face, now up to glowing crimson, suddenly turned pale as a sheet, her own sister wanted her to flash her ass to god knows how many people, and she had to do it!

With shaking hands and legs, Amy finally managed to maneuver herself into position, and raised her exposed butt up to the door window, now anyone who was fortunate enough to look at the backseat window of their car would be getting an eyeful of Amy's behind as well as her moist lips and tight anus.

Not able to look her sister in the eyes, Amy decided to shut them in hopes that she could ride out this humiliating ordeal without any eye contact.

It seemed like an eternity to Amy, she heard a honk a few times, but thanks to her positioning, she wasn't quite sure if it was incidental, or if they were honking in response to a certain sight they caught.

"Okay, time's up, you can sit back down now." Debbie's words came as a massive relief, but even still, Amy found her limbs stiff, making it hard for her to sit back down, but she eventually did.

"For the second forfeit, I think I'll let mom decide." Debbie smiled and looked forward towards her mother, driving the car, who happened to smile just at that instant "So mom, what should Amy do?"

"Well, I don't know about you girls, but we're nearly out of gas and I could use a snack." Amy's mother said wryly as she tapped the glass covering the fuel gauge, which was pointing somewhere in the lower quarter.

Amy's heart sank deep into the pit of her stomach, not only did she just finish mooning any car that passed them by, she was going to have to stand in front of at least one stranger completely naked, by the sound of it, and that's if things work out as well as they could, as Amy could see so many ways this forfeit could go wrong, she knew it was too good to be true when she first started playing, naively thinking that her humiliation would be contained in this car.

As the car closed in on the gas station, Betty fished in her purse to find some extra money the girls could use for the snacks, but what horrified Amy the most was that Debbie was getting dressed.

"What? You though I'd go in there in my underwear? Why would I? I didn't lose." Debbie explained as she slipped her gym shorts back on and grabbed her shirt, it was true though, Amy had hoped that Debbie's half naked form would lessen her embarrassment for being there completely naked, but it seemed that now Amy had to bear even more humiliation on top.

When Amy was asked to get out of the car, she found herself completely frozen in fear, she'd been seen completely naked by strangers before, but it has always been a byproduct of wandering around naked or playing a strip game, she'd never actually intentionally exposed her completely naked body so willingly and suddenly before, and for some reason, she found it extremely hard to muster the ability to get up and walk into the gas station's store..

"Really, you're gonna stall here?" Debbie seemed exasperated at her sister's inaction, typically anyone would be understanding of this reaction, but Debbie, knowing her sister full well and knowing the sordid extent of all she'd done since she began playing with them and others.

"Fine, you know what? I'll give you one thing to wear if you get out right now." Debbie seemed to acquiesce, and Amy immediately seized upon this chance, willing herself and getting out of the car knowing full well that she'd lose even that if she dawdled.

"Here." Debbie handed Amy her band shirt back, who hastily wore it, noting that it did not quite cover her lower region; if Amy didn't actively hold it down, both her pussy and ass would be exposed, and even if she did, that would only take care of one side, suffice to say, this shirt was not ideal for such a trip.

Walking to the store in itself was an experience, the fresh air was cool and it hit Amy in all the right places, or wrong as she saw it, the air tickling her damp lower lips only exacerbated the sensation, she both dreaded and longed to get inside the store as her nipples pressed hard against the fabric of her shirt.

Once inside, Amy felt she was able to momentarily breathe a sigh of relief. Though only momentarily as she sighted the young girl at the cashier, she seemed about the same age as Debbie, in her early twenties, with long black hair, a ring piercing her lip and chewing gum in her mouth.

The girl looked at Amy, almost unsure of what she was seeing, Amy guessed that she noticed her exposed lower half, and once her eyes locked with Amy's, it happened.

In an instant, Debbie took hold of the shirt hems and whipped it off, Amy felt her shirt going up and over her head, and just as easily, she was once again naked, this time inside the convenience store.

Amy just froze there, looking at the clerk in fear, she could see her eyes widen in surprise, and then her face twisted in an incredulous grin, Amy knew she had yet another willing participant to her humiliation.

"Let's get to it, mom wants a candy bar and diet soda, and I want a bunch of other stuff." Debbie delivered a smack to Amy's behind to get her moving along, and so they went on picking things off the shelf, unfortunately for Amy, she wasn't allowed to carry any large items, to keep her as exposed as possible.

On the odd occasion, she was given more smacks on the rear, groped a few times on her breasts and ass, and even had Debbie's finger stroking her pussy lightly once or twice.

Finally, Amy and Debbie arrived at the cashier's counter, where the gum chewing clerk had stood, now fully taking in Amy's nudity and clear embarrassment and arousal; Amy's juices were glistening on her bald mound after the handling her sister administered.

"Hey there, cute stuff, love your outfit." The girl quipped sarcastically, and Amy could do nothing but blush "Where'd you get it?"

"I, uh... I lost a bet." Amy felt her entire body blushing as she was forced to stand there completely exposed (No covering, her sister insisted) to a complete stranger, not even a schoolmate or a neighbor, just someone Amy was unlikely to meet ever again, who's only impression of Amy was how hard her nipples seemed and how wet her pussy was.

"Must have been some bet." The girl's grin alone seemed to worsen the feeling of humiliation Amy experienced, almost as if she knew something about Amy that she herself .didn't.

The girl, finally having had her fill of Amy's predicament, began to ring up the purchases, when the total came up, the girl spoke up again:

"That'll be $22.65 for the goods, and ten bucks to delete the security tape." And that's when it hit Amy, looking up to see the security camera that apparently captured every embarrassing moment of this trip.

"Please don't show this to anyone." Amy blurted out in a panic, as she heard Debbie laughing behind Amy at this new development.

"Relax, I'm just kidding, you don't have to pay me anything, heck, I'll even let you have this stuff for free." The girl nudged the packed bag of snacks and drinks that the girls were intending to buy, and that only made Amy more nervous, she wouldn't be so generous unless she wanted something, and that's when the other shoe dropped "For a token price, of course."

"Well, make your offer." Amy said after a moment of silence, almost resolutely; knowing that it was coming made it much easier to handle.

"Give me a minute of your time, to do whatever I want," The girl scanned Amy from top to bottom, looking at the embarrassed girl's naked body the way a jeweler appraises a fine gem "I'll have my fun and you can be on your way."

Amy considered the offer for a bit, it's just one minute, right? What could she possibly do that would be so bad?

"I guess one minute isn't that bad." Amy conceded the condition, and was taken by surprise when the girl just lunged in with a forceful kiss, flaring with wild sexuality, her hand pulling Amy in by the waist and holding her tight.

Amy had very little time to react, but quickly found her resistance melting instantly, the girl was an exceptional kisser, her perfume tickled Amy's nose and the long and deep kiss was rendering her breathless.

When Amy finally broke from the kiss, she was once again feeling dizzy, although for entirely different reasons this time, one thing she could tell was that the girl was grinning slyly, that's when Amy really felt that she might be in trouble.

Stepping in close once again, this time the girl's hand reached out to pinch Amy's nipple as she continued with her kisses, only when she felt Amy take a sharp intake of breath did her hand rest on her breast and begin kneading it.

Suddenly, Amy found herself backed against the store counter, and the girl's hand was now slowly sneaking downwards, her fingertips brushing against Amy's bare skin, over her stomach, then down around her belly button, and finally just above her pubic region, all before diverting from the straight path and avoiding her tingling pussy, opting to brush against the inside of her thighs.