Strip Off, Strap On

Story Info
Madelyn and Justin pleasure each other anally.
1.6k words
4.15
71.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her note said to meet her in room 610. I glanced at the door, making sure I had the right suite, before knocking. Within a few moments, Madelyn opened the door. She was wearing a white silk hotel robe; her dark hair pooled about her shoulders in contrast to the pale robe draped over her curvy body, which covered all but a pair of strappy, three-inch heels and a hint of black stocking. She smiled. "You're right on time," she said.

I smile back, filled with curious anticipation. "Would you like some wine?" she asked as she made her way to the chilled bottle. I nodded and while she poured a couple of glasses, she said, "Why don't you take your jacket off?"

I slipped off my coat as she stepped towards me, carrying the two glasses. She handed one to me and took my jacket, draping it across a chair. "Why don't you sit down?" she asked. "It might be more comfortable."

I dragged an ottoman to the end of the bed, while Madelyn sit in the middle; her glass of wine settled at the other end. She crossed her legs, causing the robe to part, revealing the garter strap against the skin of her thigh. She noticed me glance down, but said nothing. She leaned back on her elbow as she took a sip of wine, the robe parting slightly at the top, revealing the hint of a full breast swathed in black fabric. "How are you?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm just a bit curious. What are you up to?" I replied.

Madelyn shrugged, the robe slipping further and dropping below a breast encased in black leather. "Taking a break from the routine," she answered. She watched me watch her, then leaned forward to set her glass on the coffee table. Looking into my eyes she said, "Could you remove your clothes?" somewhere between a request and an order.

Madelyn raised her eyebrow, daring me to follow through. I stood up casually, taking a last sip of wine, before placing the glass next to hers. I started unbuttoning my shirt, working my way down to the last one. I stopped before letting the shirt fall from my shoulders. "It might be better if you participated," I suggested.

Madelyn laughed a little, then leaned back on both elbows. The top of the robe parted completely, finally revealing the black strapless bustier cupping her breasts. She glanced down at my new focus. "I AM participating," she said, then nodded her head, indicating that I should continue.

The shirt slipped off my shoulders. "Now you," I said.

She shook her head. "Sorry, babe. This is my show."

Her gaze dropped toward my lower half, noticing my obvious erection straining against the material. Her tongue darted out to moisten her lips. I quickly removed my shoes and socks and stood before her once again. As I unfastened my belt and pulled it from the loops, she lifted a hand and ran it across her chest and breasts. She took a finger in her mouth to moisten it, then traced the skin between her breasts, her nipples begin to harden beneath the bustier. Her attention is fixed upon me as she watched my hands move to my zipper. I paused, and she glanced up mirroring my expression of desire. Slowly I lowered the zipper. She shifted back on the bed, lifting each leg so that her knees were bent and spread. The garter belt held her stockings in place, but she wore nothing else below her waist. My erection firmed. As I slipped my trousers off, she remained on one elbow and reached down, dipping her fingers between her wet labia. Then they moved to her clit which she started to gently circle as she watched me. I kicked my pants aside.

I took a step forward, but she stopped the motion of her hand and shook her head. "No, not yet." She recommenced her circles, rubbing her clit. "Touch your cock," she demanded, "I want to watch you massage your cock and balls."

I slowly started to move my hand up and down the length of my cock, my eyes fixed on Madelyn's fingers. Keeping me in her sights, she raised her hand to her mouth and sucked her juices off her fingers. Then she returned to her cunt, dipping her fingers in. Then she pulled them out, allowing herself to explore the hole beneath. She pushed one fingertip into her ass, then another, while she laid back and moaned lightly. I made my way over to her and moved her hand away. My mouth engulfed her ass, my tongue licking her asshole, gently penetrating. Madelyn rubbed her clit, on the verge of orgasm.

Before she could get there, I stood up, grabbed her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed, pushing my cock against her asshole. Realizing she had lost control, Madelyn tensed, but then smiled. "Oh, yes. I want it. Fuck my ass hard, baby," she implored.

Moving her hips forward, I slid into her, our combined juices easing the way. As I felt the tightness of her asshole around my cock, she resumed rubbing her clit. Our rhythm became fast and hard and after a rising crescendo of moans, she came, the waves of her orgasm rippling through her body. I felt her tighten around me and this was more than I could take. With a final thrust, I came deep in her ass.

I remained there for a moment, and after our breathing settled, I pulled away. Leaning down with my head between her thighs, I gently rimmed her, my tongue making soft circles around her asshole, enjoying the salty musk of me mingled with her.

Knowing I needed a moment, Madelyn stood up and pulled the robe closed, while I settled back on the bed. She dimmed the lights giving the room a warm, soft glow.

She returned to the bed, slipping off her heels and lying down next to me. My eyes closed. She gently caressed my face and ran her fingers through my hair, lightly massaging my scalp. "Rest a little longer," she said. "That was only a warm-up."

She left the bed and pulled out a blindfold from a drawer. Leaning over, she noticed my excitement at what she had produced. She tied the blindfold in place around my head. "Stay right here. No peeking." She rose from the bed and I heard some rustling, but did as instructed and didn't peek.

Madelyn returned to the bed. "Okay," she said, "Now I want you to lie on your stomach." I turned over and she took my left wrist in her hand, before sliding on the restraint. "Tell me if it's too tight," she said and I shook my head slightly. She pulled it firm and attached the other end to the bed post stretching my arm above my head, rendering it unable to move except to bend slightly. She did the same with my other wrist. Making sure each was secure, she picked up a couple of pillows and instructed me to rise up on my knees slightly. She placed the pillows under my abdomen, raising my ass off the bed, then secured a restraint around my ankle, attaching it to the bed in the same way as my wrists. Then the other ankle. I was now spread-eagled and restrained to the bed, my butt raised, with only a slight range of motion, and feeling deliciously vulnerable. She knelt with one knee on the bed and slipped a hand under my hip, massaging my hardening cock. Leaning down and separating my cheeks with her hands, she pressed a finger against my asshole. "Okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I gasped.

She leaned over and her tongue darted out, replacing the pressure of her finger. She licked around my asshole, then keeping my ass cheeks parted, she began penetrating me with her tongue. She soon withdrew her tongue and replaced it with a finger again. This time, not merely applying pressure, but penetrating a half-inch at a time. I tensed at first, but then started to relax as I got used to the pressure and sensation. Her finger penetrated further until it finally slid as far as it could. She gently and slowly pulled out and then pressed forward again. I moaned intermittently as she finger-fucked my ass, then noticing my rigid cock and pre-cum, she stopped.

She stood up, removed the robe and picked up the six-inch strap-on dildo she had recovered from the drawer with the restraints earlier. She expertly fastened it, and knelt down behind me on the bed, applying some lubricant to the tip and also to my ass with her finger. She settled in behind me and started slowly penetrating my ass with the toy.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

Relax, baby," she said, and pushed her hips forward. The dildo penetrated further as her hands resting on my ass cheeks, spreading them. "Do you want me to stop?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"No, baby! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me!"

Again she pushed her hips forward with rhythmic movement, one hand resting on the small of my back, the other reaching under my thigh to caress my smooth balls, cupping them, massaging them.

"You like that, don't you?" she teased. "You love having a cock in your ass," she said as she fucked me.

"Yes! Yes, I love it."

"Yeah, you're just a little cock whore." She spanked me. "Let me know when you're ready to come," she instructed.

"I'm ready," I gasp.

Madelyn stopped her rhythm and pulled out of me. She lay beside me on the bed, and I shifted to my side as she positioned my cock next to her mouth. She took the head between her lips and then took some more, sucking gently throughout. This was all I could stand and I orgasmed once again. She swallowed as much as she could, the surplus glistening on her smiling, painted lips.