Strip Poke-him

Story Info
Just one reason vodka and sadistic bitches don't mix!
3.2k words
4.2
133.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsKia
MsKia
13 Followers

"Meet me over in the corner of the parking lot." Dawn laughed, "I need something from you."

Slick with sweat, Jamie's palms slid across the steering wheel as he turned into the lot. What could she need from me this late, he wondered. Whatever it was, it would be amusing, as always. Sometimes Dawn's midnight summons were for playful chit chat. Other times, they turned into whimsical sexual explorations where he was not always, or even usually, on top of things.

An image of their last encounter came to mind as his eyes scanned the dark parking lot. He let the memory linger and a slow smile spread across his face. Sometimes he still woke up during the middle of the night with his wrists clenched tightly together behind his back. In the darkness it always took a few heartbeats to remember that he was alone in bed. There were no handcuffs, no one was pulling his hair. There was no one behind him either, with their hands sliding over his hips, guiding, pushing something hard and unyielding deep inside...

"There." Jamie said aloud as he recognized Dawn's van. She was in one of the more remote corners of the parking lot. That could be really good or really bad, he considered as he bit down on his bottom lip.

In the early days a remote outing hinted at some good old fashion humiliation. These days though, she seemed to delight more in public embarrassment. It was a coin toss, he decided as he pulled alongside her van, pure and simple. She was waiting for him with a grin that promised something to write about. He recognized it immediately and gave out a wistful sigh as they met.

"Glad you made it." Dawn purred, "I really needed something from you."

Jamie shifted his weight from leg to leg. He knew he was playing into something by asking this but couldn't back out now.

"Whatcha need?" he asked, trying to seem casual.

Dawn leaned back against the side of her van and flashed a grin that any girl would envy. She held up a finger, matter-of-factly, and began, sounding quite irritated by his lack of seriousness and respect.

"Well, I was on my way home, sitting at a red light and bored out of my mind, when I suddenly had a need to see you piss yourself! I thought to myself, 'Who do I know who'll piss their pants if I order them to', then I remembered that I had a bitch boy who would slurp up his own puddle if I told him to. So anyway, um, I'm going to need you to go ahead and take care of this for me."

Jamie's mouth fell open, half in amusement and half in bewilderment. "You can't be serious."

Dawn rolled her eyes in mock exasperation as Jamie's face reddened from excitement and embarrassment.

"Actually I am. So go ahead and start then. Oh, and stand over there in the light so I can see it clearly. Oh, and squat like a girl like you're suppose to now." She added. He stood there for a moment, red faced and dumbfounded. Mistaking his silence for defiance, Dawn narrowed her eyes.

"I know this might seem a little embarrassing, but think about it this way. How much more humiliating do you think it would be if I just started showing up at your work with pictures of you pissing yourself like a little baby? Do you think they'd be interested in something like that? Or maybe they'd prefer to see you prancing around in a bra and panties instead?" The horror that showed on his face was fuel and she flashed a wicked smile and continued.

"Of course, if you're dead set on not giving me my little show maybe I can just start bringing men over to your apartment every now and again to fuck you. Your ass, as pretty as it is, does belong to me, remember? Trust me when I say this, in the very near future you could become a very, VERY, popular piece of ass," leering out those last few words for effect...and it was definitely working by the piercing glare in his eyes.

She upped the ante, loving his reaction, "Maybe I could even start charging. What do you think is a fair price?"

"Wait." Jamie put up his hands in surrender, "You don't need to go into all that, I, um, I can do this for you."

"Are you really sure you don't mind?" her voice dripping with sarcasm as she fished a video recorder from her purse.

"Not at all." He returned in a very small voice. Jamie's shoulders dropped slightly. You couldn't let someone dress you up in panties, give you an over the knee spanking, fuck you up the ass, then tell them 'no' when they demanded you wet yourself. It just didn't work like that.

Jamie made a slow shuffle over to the illuminated spot where she was now pointing. He knew it was only a parking lot light but in this situation it seemed like nothing less than a spotlight.

"Forget where you are," he told his bladder as he squatted down, just let yourself go. He waited a full minute before managing a slight trickle.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to do a bit better then that." Dawn winced, shaking her head. "There has to be a puddle under you, that's the rule."

Jamie held up his hands apologetically. "I'm sorry, this might take a minute, you see, I went before coming I got your call." Dawn rolled her eyes again, reaching inside her bag for a litre of water. Popping the squirt top open, she squeezed his face, opening his mouthhole. With a firm grip she shot several mls of water down the back of his throat, setting off his gag reflex.

There we go, prec-ious, just suck it all down, that's good; until the bottle is empty."

Squatting back down, Jamie ordered himself to release. It wasn't long before he felt the kiss of warm wetness on his inner thigh. It lasted only a moment though, then trickled to a stop. Getting nervous now, he pushed harder. Nothing. "Damn it!" he silently cursed as he examined the stain. It was barely palm-sized.

"Must I do everything by myself?" Dawn asked as she took his hand and led him back to the van. "Lay down on the ground." She instructed in a tone that warned him not to argue. "There, just like that, now, don't move an inch or I promise I'll piss all over your face." To Jamie's surprise she began to lift her skirt.

"Wait, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Helping you," his tormentor answered calmly as she pulled her dark panties to the side. There were small white letters on the blue panties which read 'I make boys cry.' It was everything he could do to be obedient for her; not to reach up to touch the moist cunt he so fantasized about fucking until she screamed.

"You'd better be grateful!" The order brought him around again. "and I want to hear a 'Thank You Mistress' when I'm done." With that, she squatted over him and let out a long torrent of fresh, sharp urine.

It splashed against his crotch and sprayed up. He recoiled slightly when it hit his face and he wondered, absentmindedly, if Her video camera was waterproof. "I warned you, stop moving or I'm going to go on your face." Jamie lay there, waiting as the wetness gathered on his crotch then slowly spread out. The warmth trickled up his belly and to the sternum before splitting and running down his sides. It wasn't long before he was lying in a puddle. When it was all over she gave a little wipe with her hands, smearing the last bits onto hip lips.

The last new droplets fell on his forehead and traced a warm trail down the side of one cheek. "That's much better. Now clean me with your tongue." He did as he was told, arching his back so that he could lick the last beads from the folds of her pussy. It was slightly salty, he decided, and mingled well with her natural flavor.

"Thanks." He muttered as she helped him up. There was a small amount of sarcasm in his voice. "Thank you...what?" Dawn raised an eyebrow. "Thank you for helping me piss my pants Mistress." He answered as respectfully as he could at the moment.

Dawn stared at his crotch for a moment and appraised the stain before shaking her head. "Not good enough. It's just not the same when I have to do it for you." She handed him the camera and pulled down her skirt. Reaching into her van, she produced a paddle. It was big and black and someone had taken the time to drill holes in it. He grimaced, knowing what was coming. "Put the camera on the hood, then pull your pants down and bend over."

He did as he was told, glancing around the lot in fear of recognition. There were a few cars still in the lot and there was a distinct chance that someone might drive by. Pissing ones pants could be called an accident, he reflected, but being half naked and taking a spanking from a woman not strong enough to hold him down required a bit more spin. His constituency, hell his wife would never forgive him for this trangression, and every dime he had had gone into the campaign. "If I end up in jail for public indecency I'll wind up a very popular girl indeed," he cringed inwardly. He had no choice.

Jamie's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a paddle whistling down. There was an audible smack and he could not help but cry out. Tears gathered at the corners of his eyes and he gritted his teeth as another fell, and another, and another. He lost count of the strikes before Dawn finally withdrew, panting. He slowly stood and reached tentatively reached behind, exploring. There were going to be welts, he knew he would have to hide them, and it was going to be tough sitting down for quite some time. Dawn's strength always surprised him.

"Does your little bum hurt?" she cooed and flashed that wicked grin of hers again. Jamie nodded and pulled up his soiled pants. Her copious urnine itched on his skin where she had hit him.

"May I go now?" For a heartbeat there was a sliver of anger in her eyes. He should have never asked that question.

"I didn't tell you that you could clothe yourself. Pull your pants back down, turn around, and put your hands on the side of my van. Don't look back, don't move. If you do, you can expect pictures of Me fucking you on every windshield of this parking lot tomorrow at 5pm sharp. You remember that night, right? It wasn't so long ago."

In the dimness Jamie turned scarlet red for the second time that evening. He remembered the experience vividly. It had started out playfully enough with a bottle of vodka and a lack of cable or internet. Lighting some candles first, she'd poured him several drinks then asked him if he'd ever worn womens underwear. When he answered was no, she probed further, asking if he'd ever been curious as to what it would be like.

Jamie remembered laughing and shaking his head, declaring that that would never happen. The subject did not come up again until they were nearly out of alcohol. It came in the form of a card game, not unlike strip poker.

"I really don't want to see you take off your clothes when you lose. Instead, every time you lose a hand, I'll expect you to start naked then put something girly on." By the time the last of the vodka was poured and the last card was dealt Jamie found himself not only in sheer pink panties, but a matching pink satin brocade corset, a wig, heels and make up. Dawn was very good at cards, he remembered telling her, maybe even a little too good.

Jamie remembered standing patiently in front of the woman as she inspected her work. Dawn had nodded, approvingly, then, "I like you much better like this and the rules say that you have to stay like this for the rest of the night. Do you mind if I snap off a few pictures, just for fun?" If it hadn't been for the vodka he might have said no, but Dawn was clever and when he just laughed she took it for the answer she desired.

A few minutes later she was snapping away happily. "Well, he grinned sheepishly, "Now I know what it feels like to be a girl." She had shaken her head at that comment and pushed him roughly over the side of the couch. Dawn had a strong grip on the corset lacing and held him bent over for a moment, as if making him aware of that strength.

"I'll teach you what it's like to be MY girl." From there things progressed very quickly, and blurred at that. In the end he remembered having his hands cuffed behind his back as she thrusted her strap on in and out of him until it had reached its limit. It had seemed to go on for hours before she was finally exhausted, dripping with lube, cum and sweat.

To his mortification she showed him the pictures a week later. She pointed out her favorite with a slight smile. In the picture Jamie was bent over her couch with his ass hiked high in the air and his panties pulled down to his knees. His cheeks were apart and she had already pushed her strap on halfway inside. Despite the camera's flash, his grimacing face was clearly reflected in the mirror across from him.

"I remember," was all he said as she slipped a blindfold around his head. Alarm bells rang inside Jamie's mind and reminded him that he was now blindfolded and standing in a public parking lot late at night with his wet pants around his ankles. Despite this, he did not move. The last thing he needed was for everyone at work to see him giving his ass away like a little slut.

Minutes ticked by before something that could only be lubricant was squirted between his cheeks. It dripped down his balls and into his pants but he found that he could not bring himself to care. His trousers were, after all, soaked already, and a little lube wasn't going to make it any worse. The strap on lightly brushed his skin and he quivered under its touch. Jamie knew what was coming, he just hoped the piece she was going to use wasn't too big. After the last time he had ached for days.

The head of the strap on pushed insistently before his ass relented and she slid inside. He winced and cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was much larger than the one she had taken him with the first time. He shuddered as his ass stretched to accommodate Her cock and he tried to keep from crying out again as She fucked him as She wished.

Jamie kept his hands on the van while she took her pleasure. It didn't take long before she found a rhythm. Dawn adjusted her stance until her piece sunk to the hilt. The pace and impact of her thrusts gradually increased until he realized she was treating his ass like a piece of meat, tenderizing it as she moved.

Sweat gathered on Jamie's brow and was collected by the blindfold as he endured. A rivet of the stuff was running down his back when, surprisingly enough, Dawn's strap on enlarged slightly and began to pulse. The blindfold hid Jamie's confused expression as he felt several warm spurts erupt inside him. Dutifully, he did not move, or was it fear?

"What's going on?" he whispered as Dawn removed her strap on.

"I hope you came a lot." Dawn almost giggled. "I want to see it run down the backs of his legs."

Confused by her words, Jamie moved his brow and slipped off the blindfold. To his horror there was a hooded man standing beside Dawn, naked from the waist down. His cock glistened even in the poor light and Jamie knew from what. Dawn held up the camera and he watched the portal zoom in for a close up shot of his face.

"Now you really know what it's like to be a girl. I hope he didn't hurt you." There were very few times Jamie was struck dumb, and this was one of them. When he didn't answer Dawn's voice once again took on the tone of command.

"It's rude to leave a man dirty like that. Get down on your knees and clean him with your mouth. Get all the cum out or I'll have him discipline you. As he wishes." Jamie stood there wearing the same look of shock on his face until she roughly pushed his head down to the man's crotch.

Obediently, he opened his mouth and inserted the stranger's cock. Jamie tried not to think about the taste as he cleaned the dirty piece with his tongue. There was a slight pulsing when his cock gave one last dying spurt of belated cum. Jamie swallowed it, knowing what was expected at this point. When it was finally over, he rolled the now limp cock over his tongue and allowed it to fall out of his mouth. Dawn moved closer to inspect it. Pleased, she gave the man a nod and he pulled up his pants.

"You can go now." She advised and the hooded stranger left without a word.

"I don't understand." Jamie managed to stammer before Dawn cut him off with a wave of her hand. "Why, I mean, who was that?"

There was nothing warm in the laugh she gave. "I wanted to make you a girl, and now you are."

"Who was that man? Was he the one fucking me the whole time?"

"The whooooole time," she smirked. "And as for his identity, let's just say he's someone you work with." Jamie's mouth fell open and Dawn cupped his jaw and lightly pushed it shut.

"Don't wander around with your mouth open like that or mean people will find things to fill it. As for this video, well, let's just say that you'll be servicing some men I deem worthy for the next month or so or you'll find yourself online servicing a great many. As for right now, go home and take a shower. Just don't you dare try to push that cum out, plug your ass so it stays in you overnight, do you understand, slut?" Once again her tone did not invite an argument and he merely nodded.

He was pulling up his pissy pants when Dawn climbed into her van and gave a farewell wave. "I'll see you in a few days, don't make yourself hard to find, you have a lot of work to do."

MsKia
MsKia
13 Followers