Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

Laying in a pool of my own sweat I could do nothing but pant as my heart was racing and my whole body was trembling. They had worked me over bad and everything ached, my skin feeling like it was ablaze as every neuron kept firing from the sensations of their fingers still reverberating on my flesh. As I tried to recover, my eyes were closed tight as I was completely humiliated now and I was pondering a very long naked weekend ahead of me. As I stewed in my defeat, my ears picked up on the distinct sound of giggling whispers. As I opened my eyes, my face burned even brighter as I saw the source of their amusement.

My cock was completely rigid, standing straight at a right angle and harder than it had ever been in my life. Every vein was fully engorged on my shaft to the absolute maximum and was throbbing wildly like a firehose about to explode. My balls were almost black they were so desperate and aroused and the head of my penis was glistening in a full coating of fresh hot pre-cum that was still weeping uncontrollably from the quivering slit.

"JESUS THAT IS FUCKING HAWT!!" Maria squealed as she stared at my member with her eyes as wide as saucers and to my horror pulled out her cellphone and snapped a shot. "I have never seen one that angry before!"

Laughing, Monica and Brandy smiled and began to cuddle my quivering testicles with their soft kissable toes. Looking straight into my eyes, Monica simmered as she continued to stroke.

"This evening did not go at all like you planned did it Bro? I am sure you had it all plotted out. Get your two little step-sisters and all of their friends drunk and then take advantage of their innocence by stripping them naked." Winking at her sister she continued. "I am just shocked to learn we have such a pervy step-brother."

As she continued to run her foot up and down my shaft, I could not help but moan, the sensations feeling amazing and my balls bursting with unspent seed. As I listened to her words, I had to admit she was right. This evening had definitely not gone the way I had planned. The game had been a disaster, and the tickling even worse, and now I was set to embarrass myself for days in front of these hotties. The worst part of it though was, despite my odds, I had not even seen a single nipple the whole night. As the realization that the opportunity of a lifetime had passed me by my stomach churned in regret at such a prize slipping from my fingers. When she spoke her next words though, I saw a glimmer of hope of possibly turning this around.

"Say Brandy, how much time do we have left on the timer?"

Looking at it she laughed. "Forty Five minutes! Tyler sure caved quickly."

Turning to the Girls Monica spoke. "Well, we have some time to kill here, as our brother still owes us quite a bit of time for his unpaid penalty." Hearing this I groaned as I had hoped the tickling was over. As she spoke her busy toes had me panting and unable to form proper words. "So I have a proposition." Stopping her stroking, she got my attention as every eye focused on her.

"I say we have one more bet with Tyler here, and give him a chance to see us naked like I know he wants to." As they heard her suggestion they began to protest but she held up her hands and quieted them.

"Calm down, you have not heard the terms of the bet yet! Trust me, there is something for all of us here. The bet I am proposing is this, if he can resist our charms for the next forty-five minutes, he not only will not have to be our slave for the weekend, but we will give our dear old step-brother a five way strip show."

This certainly got my attention, and a huge grin formed on my lips as I was about to instantly agree without even hearing the rest. Seeing my enthusiasm expressed both in my face but also my exposed dick, she laughed.

"Obviously Tyler likes this idea!!"

"Hey Monica, what do WE get if WE win?" Samantha yelled out "I am not whipping my tits out for your brother for nothing, no matter hot he is." She fumed as her outrage was shared by the other girls.

"Well, if we win, then Tyler here not only fulfills his naked slavery this weekend, but he has to move into our new house when we go back to school after Christmas, and his nude servitude continues there until summer."

Now they all broke out in laughter as they heard the terms, As none had taken their eyes of his cock during the whole show, they nodded their agreement, satisfied that the potential payoff was the risk of exposure. Turning to me Monica winked and twisted her mouth into a sexy pout.

"So Bro, are you feeling LUCKY? Are you ready to turn this night around and get all of us naked as we know you want."

My face was blank, but my eyes obviously showed I was seriously considering it. This was perhaps the big break I was looking for to be able live out my ultimate male fantasy. Little Tyler was doing the thinking for big Tyler, and I knew I would never forgive myself if I did not at least try to win the fantasy of a lifetime. Grinning I agreed but with one stipulation.

"Ok, I agree, but one condition. NO MORE TICKLING! You will have to get me to submit some other way, but no tickling. That would not be fair as obviously I can't win that contest."

Nodding, Brandy agreed and added her own condition. "No problem, I had not planned on tickling you anymore anyway. In fact, you won't even have to submit vocally. It will be VERY OBVIOUS when we win. So, do we have a deal big brother?"

Looking like the cat who swallowed the canary I grinned and nodded vigorously as my body relaxed. Knowing that I would not be tickled anymore, I felt assured of victory as I was in really good shape. I knew that whatever punishment they could deal out I was sure I could take as I always had a pretty high pain threshold, despite my sad showing under their teasing fingers. Grinning confidently I thought "Hell, it was only forty five minutes so how bad could it be?" With my ultimate fantasy waiting for me at the end of this short ordeal, I was positive I would win as my will and my spine stiffened. The promise of stripping them all, and especially revealing Brandy's whoppers, had me filled with absolute unshakeable resolve. I was going to win this thing!

Turning and winking to her increasingly nervous friends when she pulled out a bottle of baby oil and spun back around to look at me they all increased their giggles. Opening it she began to pour and the warm slick oil drizzled out of the bottle, right onto the tip of my cock and began running down my shaft, pooling into a large puddle on my balls. It still did not hit me yet as to what the contest was about and despite the extreme humiliation of being jacked off in a room full of women, I had to admit I was so ready to pop so I did not care. As I was totally coated, she recapped the bottle and once again sat at the foot of the bed between my legs. Gripping my cock with her toes again, she glared into my eyes as she began slowly teasing the head.

"You know Tyler, you are not going to win. There is no fucking way you can hold out for forty five minutes!! You will blowing your spunk all over my toes within seconds, so you might as well lay back and enjoy it." Looking back to the wide eyed and increasingly horny audience, she added. "Oh, what fun we are going to have with Tyler as our now live in naked slave! Just think, we will always have a clean house and never have to do laundry, cook or dust again!"

Once again I realized my mistake too late having gotten completely swept up by the idea of denuding my captors to really think out my situation. I had assumed the ordeal would more tickling at first, or something similar like maybe a beating but it did not occur to me that they would MILK me as my test. I realized I was in a really bad predicament as pain I could probably take, but this was too much. My balls already were aching and ridiculously full and the relentless stroking of her toes on my shaft already had me writhing and moaning after just a few seconds.

Clenching my teeth tightly, I prepared to try and resist the teasing assault on my shaft, and still hoping for a win I tensed my body as I prepared to resist her unbelievable footjob. I still thought I might be able to resist, but when the other girls all jumped on the bed and I now had ten feet rubbing all over my body I moaned, both in pleasure but also panic. I was done for and knew it was just a matter of time.

As their silken soles and teasing toes began to caress my well oiled dick I involuntarily groaned in a mixture of pleasure and humiliation. For fifteen minutes I put up a valiant struggle, twitching and jerking as I tried to will my seed back up into me, but it was a losing battle. Eventually friction, horniness and mother nature conspired against me and I was helplessly teased towards the cliff of no return.

With every female eye trained on my helpless body I was painfully aware of my predicament and they all were watching me very closely for signs of my inevitable eruption. Maria was the first to announce my imminent defeat to the room.

"Keep going girls!" she cackled as she was stroking my left ball with her pinky toe. "I feel his balls twitching and beginning to throb, and look at his toes!"

Every eye turned to look at my bare feet tied to the posters. Stretched out stiff as a board, my toes were beginning to curl up and I, and they, all knew that that was a definite sign of the beginning of the end. I was stoic and had my face twisted tight, but despite my concentration the groans and whimpers that flowed from my lips betrayed my losing struggle. Now that they knew I was close, Brandy gripped my shaft harder between her soles and began stroking even faster.

My chest heaving rapidly and sweat pouring off of my body like a thunderstorm, I began to shake uncontrollably. I was over the edge and arched my back up off of the mattress as I let out the longest loudest moan of my life as I fell off that edge. As the first hot boiling rope of cum shot out of me and splattered onto my chest, the girls cheered as Brandy milked me completely dry.

Now splattered in my spooge, and shaking, I was even more humiliated. The girls however were entranced.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL that was hot!" Lynette screamed as they all stared at my sticky shaking body. "I have never seen a guy shoot so much!"

Brandy, wanting to revel in her victory just nodded. Seeing me relax on the bed, and stare blankly up at the ceiling her face was smug.

"Thinking about your upcoming service to us Tyler?"

I said nothing but just stared up at the ceiling. She was right I was pondering my fate as I continued to spasm but her next words cut. Lazily dipping her big toe into a pool of my semen off of my chest, she dangled her dripping toe in front of my face.

"Show us your new status Tyler, lick your owner clean!" she laughed. As I stared at my own yogurt dripping off of her foot, I knew what she wanted me to do. Closing my eyes in shame, I leaned forward and slowly opened my mouth, sucking the saturated toe onto my tongue and tasting my hot salty extract running down my throat.

The room was dead silent as this ritual was enacted but all of them watched with ferocious erotic curiosity.

"Well now Girls, I think we are going to have the best winter of our lives with our new houseboy!" I said nothing but continued to lick as they all burst into laughter, my nude slavery dream/nightmare now just beginning.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers